What are we doing about the latest epidemic, the small cuck cars?

What are we doing about the latest epidemic, the small cuck cars?

What's (((their))) angle? Do (((they))) want us to drive less masculine cars?

>crossovers are just as good as regular suv's
It's almost like you autists thought cars couldn't be co-opted by leftists

lmao. England is already gone. They have little 1 liter cuck engines as the normal. my shit is 3.8 liters of displacement.

America is next though. They will push self-driving cars and successfully classify them exclusively as 'motor-vehicles' so you'll be a slave to the DMV

We're already cucked. Have you seen the prices of V6 sedans these days? I had to buy a 2 liter 4 banger piece of shit :(

also this car would be magnificent 1.5x wider and 2x as long. it's been specifically ruined otherwise it would be way too popular.

No, I refuse to buy new cars.

I don't even like fuel injection, but I have to compromise.

California will push it, I think the rest of the states will tell them to fuck off. Mark my words though, within 10 years, it will be mandatory to drive self driving cars in Cali.

>America is next though.
excuse me

>America is next
Nigger we're long past fucked. I remember how mad the people on /o/ were when every magazine and journalist started pushing the crossover meme

Quit pretending you can afford a $45,000 vehicle

>buying a brand new vehicle
>buying from a dealer
JUST

i mean there's gonna come a day where if you have a nice engine with a large displacement, you will be a unicorn on the road, and the police state gang of thugs will harass you until you fall in line with all the other cucks.

Think there aren't tough guys in europe? they're swimming against a massive current.

How small is your penis that you feel the need to drive a big car to showcase your masculinity? Fucking hell man, lift some weights or something.

It's not even expensive. I could buy 200 right now.

>within 10 years, it will be mandatory to drive self driving cars in Cali.
"Too dangerous to drive."...but not in the way they say...it will be to dangerous to TPTB for us to be free.

its the lack of Testosterone.
I drive 5.0 or I don't go.

My car is only 997cc but it was a world class rally car for almost two fucking decades.

Engine size isn't the only qualifier for being a cuck car.

You're right though, you americans need to fight back against it however you can.

Wtf is that thing?

Americans don't like tiny cuck cars, maybe in places like Seattle

Most people have a midsize SUV or a midsize to fullsize sedan

We also have full size SUVs, something they don't have in Europe

> 0.997L engine
> old, meaning that it's really 0.950L
> expects to be taken seriuosly.

No way, no how. California is the home of the car. Sure there will be self driving cars, the public isnt giving up the ability to drive. If they had, public transportation would have taken hold by now. No one walks, few take the bus, less still use the train/subway system.

You're more of a cuck if your car is unnecessarily big. Like who are you trying to impress?

Tfw I bought a 6.7 fully loaded f250 lariat just to say I could, had it for a year. Sold it back to dealership and got vw wagon instead

I drive the same truck everyday at work, why own two! What I'm getting at is Sup Forums users are probably the most likely of all boards to own something like that lol

>How small is your penis that you blabla...
asks the domesticated Irishman.

Way to dodge the question. I'll infer from that the tiny nature of your """manhood""".

Only cuck and middle class mothers drive big cars, i.e. people terrified of others on the road.

I have no car since 1999. I use the bicycle or the plane. But a cuck car is absolutely terrible and only for people who try to fit in and need social acceptance of other cucks.

So what? Unless you haul heavy stuff 1 litter and 60hp is more than enough for the average person. Besides most of those small engines are turbocharged.

European cities have badly designed, constrictive road networks. It's a symptom of 1000 year old cities being used in the 21st century. Not everything is a zionist plot you fucking retard.

Same actually. Drove a 1.6L Audi A3 for a few years but moved to a nicer gaff walking distance to work and realised what a scam car ownership is. Especially expensive car ownership.

Bike + walking + bus/tram/train is such a better and healthier existence than sitting on your arse in traffic two hours a day.

If you need a car, you've failed in life 2bqh

>Unless you haul heavy stuff
He's American

We no, they're probably cheaper to make and more affordable so they'll sell more.

my bike goes with me on the plane...

On a mobile user?
>dat auto correct
You pissed up lad and sitting on the bog reading Sup Forums and shitposting?

yeah 1 liter is the minimum for the realm of the gods as i see it in engine terms

but damn you still want more. especially in 2 cylinder engines. need bigger displacement.

Don't fall for the new car jew

People need to haul things

Growing population and increasing pressure on fuel consumption means smaller cars make sense.

Also people in the West are getting poorer so it's not like we can afford the land-boats our grandfathers drove.

> lift kit
> steering arm lower than axle

>falling for the car and oil jew
>needing a 5 liter v8 engine to haul your fat ass to mcdonalds every day in a more manly fashion
you cucks should just go to saudia arabia and suck off the oil sheikhs in person, cut out the middle man.

> Not being a cyclist in the middle of the road during the age of self driving cars

I can't wait

I make that much in a month you NEETs

>driving small car is a jewish conspiracy
>we must drive BIG CAR
SAGE

I don't mind small cars.
They're comfy and easy to drive

This is how a real truck looks like euroweenies first gen 12v cummins, oh I can see you all green with envy with your cucking peugots.

But mah 60mpg!

>cuck car behind the """manly truck"""
>trailers in the background
Checks out.

>He doesn't have a 0.85 litre car with three wheels

Enjoy being a slave to the tire jew

Okay, I see your limp dick little psychology.

Now I present to you, reality: A car is an internal combustion engine on wheels. As a general rule, the better the engine, the heavier it's gonna be. A car is a symbol of freedom, and a nice engine improves your life a thousandfold.

>trailers in the background
Those are recreational trailors, not "trailor park" trailors.

Oh fuck.

I mean small displacement engines aren't bad. Just don't get cucked into that little peg.

Ford might be making an electric f150, that's the rumor.
So is Tesla.

Hybrid f150 set to drop soon.

I myself have got a 3.5L v6 f150 and I live in Los Angeles. It suits my everyday needs, but parking can be a hassle on a few occasions.

>A car is a symbol of freedom

[citation needed]

>a nice engine improves your life a thousandfold.

[citation needed]

A car is a symbol of capitalistic freedom you twat.

>driving the petrol jew
using a car is inexcusable unless you live in a rural area
>sit in traffic
>get anxiety issues from the stress of traffic
>isolated from your community leading to degeneracy
>no white people in the streets allows niggers, shitskins and degenerates to thrive
>buying gas from (((arabs)))
car culture is what destroyed american cities. prove me wrong.

>A car is a symbol of capitalistic freedom you twat.

[citation needed]

>not making your own WWII fast light tanks from scratch

avoid the dealer AND road jew

I actually bought one of these because it seemed funny at the time. It's made of fibreglass and you can lift it up by hand.

> thought it funny to be a cuck
> laughs, instead of fights, when a bbc is balls deep in his wife/daugthers

They want you to end up dead when you get in a wreck.

I drive a pickup truck and I fuck.
Get a look at these digits.

You can legit buy a tank in most post-soviet countries, it is drivable if you put grousers on its tracks (this is how the rubber pads are called in English, right?), so come get yours today!

this

> Bragging about having to buy more Saudi Oil.

You are the problem.

Wow neet or deskworker detected. Let me know when you start doing any real work

Shit I forgot Pol is not /o/

>the latest epidemic, the small cuck cars?
I give no fucks. I drive a RAM 2700 turbo-diesel and laugh all winter long as a see hippies and their faggot enviro-cars sliding off the road or bogged down in the snow. Once when I actually stop to winch someone out of the ditch, the guys gf mentioned some shit about my gas mileage, small car people are 90% smug cunts the rest are poor. Only a fucking complete Lorax-blowing faggot is dumb enough buy a small car here.

>RAM *2500

God. That picture gave me instant melancholia.

Thats too far. I think Hummer, SUV, and truck drivers are massive faggots, but these little things are just a death trap

>gf mentioned some shit about my gas mileage
Meh, single gender, women are objects.

The Wankel Rotary Engine is Sup Forums's engine. Created by a Nazi and refined by the based Nips. 1.3L Turbo anywhere from 223–900hp. New 1.6l turbo should be 400hp in stock form.

My man, an engine runs on practically anything. pure vegetable oil. my dude.

>it doesn't even drive itself
Hello, it's 2017 calling again. Would you please pick up the phone?

Muh apex seals

That is the future that you chose.

shit nigger let's torch it.

where is this cuck carnival?

Love The Zero Theorem. It's more anti-religion than anything, though. Don't conflate religion with civilization.

From a movie, The Zero Theorem.

It also is the future, and how confusing things are going to be. People will escape to VR for better lifes, no one will have sex because of overpopulation, and culture will be a fucking circus.

I thought that i was the only one thinking about stuff like this.

If the situation goes to that lvl, i will keep using classic cars, Even because civilization will not cease the use of fossil fuels while I am still alive.

Until there, the automakers can stick their women's cars in their arses!

They want people to be more isolated and not interacting, forming connections, or creating a sense of community with each other, while simultaneously making more people live in less space. They also want to discourage having families. Agenda 21/2030 bullshit that will only lead to more suffering.

>cuck cars

Pic related is from March 2016 featuring a line just to get on a waiting list for the $30k Model 3 which will not go on sale until 2018.

Note the waiting list's demographic.

Don't fall for the new-car Jew. Pic related. 15mpg and I can work on it myself. Insurance is like $400/year.

Yes. It already happened in eur.. oh. Im sorry for your loss.

Anything that isn't 4x4, or has unibody construction IS NOT an SUV. It's a marketing gimick to make cucked beta's go along with their wives who want a low clearance mall assault vehicle to tote the tikes around in after soccer practice.

>Oh, no! My hypermasculine insecurities are being triggered by these cars!

The Daily Shoah touched on the cuckmobile issue a while ago and provided some insights into the whole thing.

Episode 25 - An Ovenworthy Work of Staggering Degeneracy from about 4:40 in.