Be me

>be me
>named after grandfather
>grandfather was a Frenchman. Named Jérôme.
>US data systems don't accept accents. So I'm just named jerome, but family still says my name with the accents.
>any time I went to school on the first day or had a job application or anywhere someone saw my name before my face they assumed I was black
>use the nigger pronunciation rather than the French one too
>anyone I meet I try to tell them how to say my name the right way
>they either "forget" or don't care
>my literal name has been stolen by niggers Sup Forums
What do I do?

Change it? For fucks sake Frenchy... Anything else I can solve for you?

Change your name to a jewish sounding name

Goldstein or Goldberg

I know a white guy named tyrone from the usa. You can only imagine how bad that is for him

Revolt

Against who or what

I would change it if it wasn't my grandfather's name. He was a great man

Change it to Jeremy or something

>mfw knew a white guy named Marcus-André
>everyone said he had a 'black' name

fuck cultural appropriation mane

use your middle name

This
Jerome Goldstein has been oppressed for far too long!

L M A O

M

A

O

You can call yourself Gerónimo. Is what spaniards yell when they jump from considerable height.

It'Antoine

I bet your last name is Frenchy too. Also commonly mispronounced? I bet this also bothers you.

Isn't that better than sounding like an african?

It's rouge

What part of this country do you live? Often times different local culture tend to pronounce uncommon names differently.

North West

Jerome is a black name. Stop appropriating black culture for fucks sake france

Kek. My first name has been appropriated by spics and my last name by niggers. When I went to the States they were expecting some kind of nigger spic while in fact I'm as white as a Ralph Lauren model.

Mdr. pourquoi est-ce que tu es allé ici?

Ameritards have a prob with name, they can't pronounce mine either; they pronunce it the nigger way too with some 'h' and weird sounds in it.

Change your name to jeremy faggot

Tourism.

Further proof niggers ruin everything

Hello me. Nice name

whats the nigger pronunciation of "jerome" ??

Gerome

Become famous and take it back

murder eveyone that mispronounce it or that assume you are a nigger.
only solution

>had a job application or anywhere someone saw my name before my face they assumed I was black

Look Jamal, you're looking at this all wrong. You've been granted an amazing opportunity.

All you have to do is attest on a public website somewhere that you are going to become transblack to show how idiotic the entire leftist system is in a way that only you can prove is related to you for remaining user purpose under your control.

Then apply to any job you like and check the box that says you are black. Never drop the act in person ever. Affect black hairstyle, clothes and a few mannerism and signal a few black entertainment tastes such as music and shows and talk about white people and the advancement of black culture occasionally.

If no one ever catches on, you are living your dream job as a small time celebrity for black rights.

If you are finally outed, then pull up the website with your attestation and, unlike Talcum X, become a major celebrity for being a master ruseman while doing maximized damage to the same leftshit retard systems systems trying to overrun our country with nigs.

jur-ome
like the start of jury and the end of home

Where im from dwayne is usually a dorks name over there its seen as cool

>vladimir
>named after great great grandfather vladimir
Feels Slav man