When did you realize that the Bible literally justifies Jews being in charge of everything, and having goyim as slaves

When did you realize that the Bible literally justifies Jews being in charge of everything, and having goyim as slaves.
> For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.
> Deuteronomy 15:6 (NIV)
The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender.
> Proverbs 22:7 (NIV)
> You (The Jews) will lend to many nations (ethnos in the greek, where we get the word ethnicity)
> Therefore: The borrower (the non-Jews) will be slaves to the lender (the Jews)
inb4 the "Old" Testament doesn't apply anymore
> Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
> Matthew 5:17

Christcucks are truly the most cucked, their own scriptures say they will be ruled over by Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=10s
youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PAGANISM DISCORD GROUP
CODE: w68tguT

sorry, Sup Forums thinks discord is spam

I'm not a Christian, but the message of Christ really was that the Torah was obsolete after his coming. One of the last things he did before he died was chimp out in a temple of the Pharisees because they were greedy slimy money grubbers. That quote from Matthew doesn't mean what you think it means.

>You (The Jews) will lend to many nations
Nice. I love how you twist the quote to include "the Jews" when no such thing was there to begin with. Keep making fake quotes and stay mad.

Nope, try again larper.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4&t=10s

Christians are God's Chosen. That's the entire point of Christianity

liar or moron?

> Deuteronomy is literally Moses preaching to the Jewish people after God confirmed his covenant with the Jewish people.
Stay mad Christcuck. Jewish control of the world financial system is literally Biblical prophecy and a necessary element for Armageddon. Orthodox Jews take everything in the Tanahk super serious, if a single fucking letter is a bit out of place they come up with an entire metaphysics to explain it.
Lmao, right, and that's why Christians control all the banks and media, right? Who are the Rothschilds? The Warburgs? The Schiffs? Face it, this is the Jew's world, you're just living in it.

PAGANISM DISCORD GROUP
CODE: w68tguT

sorry, Sup Forums thinks link is spam. All jewish ideologys need to go into the trash

This guy gets it. If you believe in the Bible, then you should be resigned to spreading your ass cheeks for kosher cock.
> but muh Christians are the true Israel
Lmao, try again. If Christians were the beneficiaries of all the promises that God made to the Jews, it would be Christians in charge of the world, but what do we have instead? Criticizing the Jews in public will get you fired, or worse
Politicians fight wars in the M.E. on behalf of Israel (see the Yinon plan)
Christians beg the Jews to give them spiritual insight, and try to copy Jewish practices
Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ in the world
Jews run the legal system, the banks, the government, news media, pop culture, and academia
Jews have the highest average income of any group in America

At least Pagans have the backbone to give the middle finger to the Zionist Occupied Government, but they're cringey LARPers at best. Just admit it, we're destined to be slaves to the Jews until the world ends, and there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it.

the new testament is anti semitic

This sound like nigger tier "We WUZ kangsz!" type reasoning.

>inb4 kike

I'm full 14/88, but what you are saying sounds like cries from a jealous inferior. Jews rule the world for logical reasons, like usury, deceit, tribalism, money lending, blame shifting, etc. It has nothing to do with the Torah. Also, Ashkenazi jews have the highest IQ AVERAGE, in the world. There are only 15 million total jews in the world. There are 750 million europeans, with an average of 100. This means that the top 20 % of europeans with 140-160 IQ makes up 20 million people. There are literally more european geniuses in the world than there are Jews total. Get your head out of your ass, you are sucking Jewish cock with your reasoning.

> Sup Forums literally can't refute this
Pathetic. Hitler wasn't incorrect, he was simply fighting against God, and God's (((chosen))). The Jews have achieved almost all of their goals, and are on the cusp of total victory. Will Jesus return to btfo of them? Who knows, but what I do know is that
> Jews have succeeded in getting women out of the house and into the workforce, making them into slaves
> Most non-Jews are in debt and can barely pay their bills, nevermind save and invest
> Jews advocate individualism for everyone else while looking after their group interests, giving them a huge competitive advantage
> Even though the Holocaust didn't happen, the Jews will continue to leverage this "successful historical fiction" it to silence any of their critics
> Being accused of anti-semitism is basically a death knell to your public life and career
Who cares? The NT can reeeee about the Jews all it wants; doesn't change the fact that the world belongs to the Jews.

The jews that control this world are not God's chosen people. How fucking new are you?
Revelation 3:9

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Lel, that's the hilarious part. The 14/88'ers are correct, but they are powerless. Its a macabre feeling to realize that the truth literally doesn't matter, because for whatever reason (usury, prophecy, kikery etc.) the Talmudic Jews run the world, and Christians are completely powerless to stop them.
> kys kike
I just might. Fuck this gay earth, and fuck the Christcucks that suck kosher cock and promulgate this Talmudic Jewish domination.

>doesn't change the fact that the world belongs to the Jews.
Those jews are not actual descendants of Israel. My goodness it's not that hard to understand

If a Jew read your comments they would be laughing. You sound weak, and pathetic. It sounds like you truly believe Jews are better than Europeans. Learn to have a back bone. Jews are the enemy, and they are where they are because they don't have morals.

>Christians are completely powerless to stop them.
Yea it's not our place to stop them. Jesus will stop them when he returns

>Who cares? The NT can reeeee about the Jews all it wants; doesn't change the fact that the world belongs to the Jews
You are right of course however recent events like Brexit, nationalist appearances in Hungary, Poland, even somewhat Trump election (even if he is a good goy) shows that jews are not all powerful and can be fought against. To paraphrase the old proverb All that is necessary for the triumph of jews is that good nationalists do nothing.

Are you fucking retarded?
According the the new testiment Christians are the REAL JEWS while kikes are apostates who have turned their back on god.

> Acknowledging reality is weak and pathetic
Case in point. Even the Christcucks that know about the Talmudic Jewish subversion and financial system domination just throw up their hands and say
> lel Jewzuz will fix everything guiz so let's take in lots of refugeez!!
The plans of the Satanic Talmudic Jews will come to fruition, and then maybe the muzzies will try to blow them up, because the Christcucks certainly won't, they would rather keep sucking that kosher cock so that they can pretend that
> I will bless those who bless you (the Jews) and curse those who curse you
> Genesis 12:3 (NIV)
means that sucking Jew cock is a good luck charm. I redpilled the shit out of my dad about all this stuff, and the only thing he could say in response was to point to this verse and act butthurt that I was calling out the kikes and their sycophantic Christian cheerleaders.
Oh, you mean the soft Brexit that may or may not happen without finally destroying the UK? And shabbos goy Trump who prays at the wailing wall? Hungary and Poland are irrelevant on the world stage
Who the fuck cares? The Talmudic Jews are going to rule over the world until Jewsus returns, I'm merely pointing out the fact that Christcucks know this and will still do nothing, because they suck kosher cock. So forget about having an ethnostate, freedom from debt-based economics or any kind of right-wing ideals, because your own book predicts that you're going to be a Jew slave
> but we're the REAL Jews
Fan-fucking-tastic, the Talmudic Jews still control the world. Your only reply is that
> Jesus will fix everything
Which is fucking pathetic, and just goes to show that Christcucks have abdicated this world to the heebs.

Being a christian is about as anti jew as it gets. The Catholic Church took a Jew who hated their ZOG banker system and preached Nat Soc, also was a carpenter, also liked to party at weddings, possibly married a whore, where she ran off to Europe. The Catholic Church paganised many holidays so I got no beef. Every time I go to church it's kinda like saying fuck you kike. Most likes read Torah have bar mitzvah then read Talmud.

youtu.be/fKiG2cXxAWc

Pagans ETERNALLY BTFO by St. Boniface. Christ is LORD and the jews are the Synagogue of Satan.

How do I become Jewish?

Someone posted this in another thread makes you wonder.
Jews are all into numerical meaning so it wasn't by accident.

>When did you realize that the Bible literally justifies Jews being in charge of everything,

When I realized their are more christian zionists than Jewish ones.

If you're a Christian you follow Christ's teachings. There's nothing we can do but pray and protect our families and home. It's not our place to save the world. This world is supposed to be destroyed in order for God to create the new earth

Exactly. My mum started screaming at me when I told her that Israel should not exist and that the Jews are cursed as a people. She and my dad are both Evangelical Christians, and have talked about wanting to visit Israel, and read books about spirituality written by rabbis.
Christians are all about the 'next life' while Jews are all about 'this life'. Is it really any surprise when we roll the clock and find that Jews end up controlling the world? Ask any Christian about the political situation in the middle east, a good stock tip, or the best way to be successful at your job, and you'll probably get blank stares, because their churches only teach them how to have emotional experiences and spread their ass cheeks for Jews. Ask a Jew about politics and you're likely to get a full on three hour lecture about their political ideas, same with asking for a stock tip, or how to be a successful person. They'll also probably invoice you for the time, because they're filthy Jews, but at least they are actually active and engaged in the world. Christcucks like to larp about being a counter-culture, being a light unto the nations and changing the world, but all they offer is escape from this world by trivializing its importance, hence why Christcucks won't care when you tell them that the history of their country is being destroyed, their people being replaced, or blown up by muzzies, because
> lol none of this matters anyways I'm going to heaven
Is it any wonder then that Christcucks lose all the time? They don't care about this life, it's a wonder that they even bother to breed. Tolstoy advocated being a radical pacifist, which means letting people kill you if they want. Christianity isn't about fighting, or winning; to the Christian, being a weak, groveling sycophant is more virtuous.

>engaged in the world
Yep, no thanks. This world is evil and is heading no where but destruction. True Christians are not of this world, we're not supposed to be. This is Satan's world. When you become part of this world you give up your soul. When the mark of the beast is implemented you will better understand that it's not good to be of this world

Once again, proving me right. Christians are literally
> 'if your enemy kills you, you win' tier
If this life means so little to you, why do you even bother advocating having kids? Why don't you kill yourself? The weak should fear the strong, and the Jews and Muslims are going to continue ass-fucking Christian Europe because Christianity is anti-life

>why do you even bother advocating having kid
I don't. Having kids in the end times is not a good idea
>Why don't you kill yourself?
I'm not God and have no right to interfere with his plans for me
>Jews and Muslims are going to continue ass-fucking Christian Europe
So be it. They'll regret it on the day of judgment

Great, thanks for clearing up that Christians are going to be absolutely ZERO (0) help in the coming challenges ahead. It baffles me that such a suicidal desert cult could have ever risen to prominence in the world; at least the spread of Islam makes sense.

This.

Quit being such a useless nihilist faggot and stop being a useful idiot. According to your posts, you should have enough understanding to know that these so called "Christcucks" are not following Christ at all, and are not actual Christians, so why do you play into the farce that throws them all together and further obfuscates the truth from the non-believers? Do you not realize that every time you use the term "Christcucks" you help (((them))) by dividing and conquering your potential would be allies?!

How can you claim to understand so much yet, you STILL play right into (((their))) hands?!

FOOL. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

You are surely the most proud and beautiful leaf!

Satanists literally eat the young because they love life!

Note that jesus was referring to a particular group of jews here, not every jew in the world. Which means that, except this particular group, jews are still supposed to rule over the goyim according to the bible.

You are going to beg for death, and it will not come

OP, how the fuck is Maxime Bernier not your PM right now?

basic Internet #7: Don't feed the troll.

Don't you get it? The die is cast, the fates have spoken, God's will be done, it is prophesied w/e, it is inevitable that the Talmudic Jews will control the world, and then (apparently) Jesus is going to come back. I am undecided about whether or not I believe this, but it at least helps to explain why Christcucks are such cucks
Literally prove my point when I say that Christians are spreading their ass cheeks for Jews and Muslims.
> Christcucks are not following Christ at all
Yeah, they really are.
> Christianity is actually a warrior ethnonationalist religion in my interpretation
No, it isn't. Christianity is explicitly anti-nationalist pacifist and anti-racist, and all the people LARPing about "DEUS VULT"!!! are deluding themselves. The most you can hope for is something like the Amish.
Larp harder
Exactly my point.
Dunno. I voted for him, but Scheer somehow won with 51% of the vote in the last ballot. Suspicious as fuck, considering that he is basically Harper 2.0 with a few more smiles, which isn't the worst thing that could happen, but this country is already fucking gone anyways, I have no emotional attachment to it anymore.

The israelites had the mission of keeping the faith in only one God, so the Messiah could be born among them.

Apart from this, in the babilonian exile they invented a lot of stories to magnify their importance.

Jews no longer keep the commandments so they are no longer gods Chosen. This is why orthodox jews are against Zionism and Israel.

Both Zionist and Israel break the commandments therefore rendering any deal they had with god false.

goyim rapeslaves when?

Nope. They are following the bastardized interpretations handed down from the preachers, handed down from the "Christian" organizations that are ultimately still controlled by the Vatican.

>anti-nationalist
Yea, naw.
"Render to God what is God's, and render to Caesar what is Caesar's."

>anti-racist
Ultimately it gives the message that all are united in Christ should they so choose to be. But everyone else? If they will not change their ways after being given the good Word and worst still try to entice believers into their degenerate behavior, to not associate with them.

>pacifist
Muh turn the other cheek, amirite? Observe, leaf.
The instructions given Jesus in those verses are to be taken with the context of the cultural customs of that region of the world, at that time. The left hand was used for cleaning the bottom. When a superior struck a slave, servant, or prisoner at that time, it was done with a backhand as according to the custom. As one of these things, imagine yourself to be turning your other cheek towards your abuser. They now have no choice but to use an overhand strike an order to continue hitting you. To be struck with an overhanded strike would imply that the person being struck is equal to the striker. Turning the other cheek was not an invitation to getting your butt kicked, nor was it an instruction in being passive.
It was an instruction in being creatively assertive.
This is reinforced by the other instructions. "If a Roman soldier forces you to carry his gear for 1 mile, carry it for 2 miles instead." Roman law at that time forbid a soldier from forcing a slave to carry their gear for more than a mile. "If someone would sue you and take your tunic, give them your cloak as well." In those times and traditions, to be seen naked shamed the one seeing it as much as the one who was naked. A poor person back then often only had their cloak for clothing, and it was the inner clothing underwear for everyone else. Cont

So, the idea was that by forcing the one suing you to see you naked as the day your were born, they would be shamed in doing so, and would be discouraged from wrongfully suing another.
The same with all the instructions. The shame forced upon the abuser gives the abuser pause in abusing anyone else in the future.

What a bunch of faggotry. Jews don't run anything. Banks can't force anyone to do anything just like any other industry can't force anything to happen either. Oh the timber industry runs the world because everything is made of wood. Fuck the hell off. Jews have a shitty little country and they can't even come close to agreement on how to run it.

The only thing Jews have is longevity which is an amazing feat considering how many people they've pissed off throughout their narcissistic existence. But much like the asshole who still doesn't have a Facebook profile because he went through life leaching off everyone he met until they kicked him out of their lives the Jews are really screwed because the never forgetting and crowd sourced internet REALLY fucks up their tactics.

It used to be that simple...
The game changed awhile back, user. As more normies come here, the more there is the chance that they will believe the misinformed and the misinformers simply because of how many posts they make in a thread. That's how it goes on goybook. That's how it goes on plebbit. So, they carry that expectation into here.

Think about it. Why did Shillary get so close to winning the election before? Other than the obvious rigging, ultimately what we would have observed as "trolls," because of how retarded their posts were, weren't being opposed and having their arguments destroyed.

Here, on this site, when posts go on unopposed, to the newfags and especially the underageb& neverlurkingalwayspostingnewfags, they consider it the equivalent of upvotes. We crossed a line during the election and there is no turning back now.

"Render to God what is God's, and render to Caesar what is Caesar's
Oh, and so when your government is Christian that somehow translates into an ethnonationalist state? Look at every major Christian organization, the alt-right/white nationalist/fascists are despised by Christians.
> There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
> Galatians 3:28 (NIV)
Christians are the original SJWs, they don't give a shit about blood, or land, or non-Christian history and culture

> forcing the one suing you to see you naked as the day you were born, they would be shamed in doing so
> if your enemy makes you take off your clothes, they lose
Face it, Christianity is not going to save Europe, because they refuse to talk about race/ethnicity/blood/genes. It's all about the culture for them, and they will be quite happy to flood your country with beaners so long as they pray the Ave Maria every Sunday. I wish it wasn't that way, but it is.
> If your enemies slap you, you win
Wow, I'm so glad that my enemies will think I'm their equal as they drive another truck through a major city. Heaven forbid they look down on me while they cut off my head with a rusty knife!

You forgot the part where Jesus literally calls all the jews who don't believe his message (i.e. those who didn't become christian) that they don't understand him because their father is the devil.

>“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the works of your own father.”
>“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”
>Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.” (John 8:39-47, NIV)

Wow, great, and what does that translate into today? Absolutely nothing. Call me when the crusade against muslims, Jews and non-whites starts. Until then, Christcucks will continue to be just that- cucks.

>Wow, great, and what does that translate into today?
I'm not the mood to chase goalposts.

You said
>the Bible literally justifies Jews being in charge of everything, and having goyim as slaves
I showed you it didn't. Consider yourself corrected. I try to keep my interactions with Canadians brief.

....and then you reveal your hand finally. Purposely twisting words to suit your purpose instead of just letting the words reveal their meaning. I talked about lines and verses while also considering the context, I.E. the big picture. I already addressed the unity in Christ and what is to be done for those who do not accept it, but you continue to misinterpret and try to reframe it to, again, suit your purposes.

>if your enemies slap you, you win
That isn't what is implied or inferred in those instructions and you know it.

You are purposely trying to falsify things, leaf, and it's obvious to everyone.

>Christianity is not going to save Europe
Actual Christianity will. Not the misled pacifists. Actual Christians are well aware that almost all if not all churches are corrupt in some fashion. The actual church is the global congregation of believers and followers in Christ and God. The actual temple is the physical body.

Matthew 10:33-34"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

When i read the bible and various history books.

Christians are mentally retarded slave/serf genetics who were rewarded by their kings and priests for murdering whoever they were commanded to. Examine their behavior today you know I'm right.

He also said they would be a stumbling block and that everyone would hate them.

Spot on. Christfags are spaced out golems with their heads in the clouds. They barge in and take over everything by force, then hand it all to the Jews.

Self fulfilling prophecies, written by Jews, to produce obedient golems.

It really is Tucker Carlson face inducing how someone can claim to be so aware of what the false Jews do while simultaneously buying into and propagating the false Jews divide and conquer scheme...

Protip: The Tribe of Judah were who the "Jews" were. Most, if not all of that tribe is extinct. The Pharisees purposely falsified the publishing of the bible to use Jews in place of the term that would signify someone of the tribe of Judah, so that they could usurp the status and title.

remember the multiple times jesus called jews vipers?

good times

God is dead
>We killed him

Okay, so the Talmudic Jews get called out by the Christians. I'll grant that point.
If you want to advance this conversation, please answer me why if Christians are the real Jews (tm) they aren't the ones controlling the banks, media, government and academia.

Also please explain how Christianity is pro-white.

I never said that Christians are the real Jews. There you go again trying to twist things to fit your bias. The tribe of Judah or Judaens were the actual Chosen Ones. The Pharisees replaced most references to them in the bible with the general "Jews" so that the Jews and gentiles alike would believe it to be true. In turn, this gave the Pharisees power that they did not deserve and they are the Zionists of today. The Zionists who wanted Palestine for themselves had no problem sacrificing lower tier Jews and goys for their interests.

Christianity is not pro-white. Protestant branches of the corrupted church that are deliberate fakes meant to paint a picture for people like yourself to use to construct your perspective are, such as the Westboro baptist, which I'm pretty sure is what you were referring to in the first place, but does a diseased malformed branch reflect an entire tree? Nope.

Well actually that is explained in the Curse on Canaan/Ham in Genesis which came from Noah. It also explains why nigs are so low on the totem pole.

>20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
– Genesis 9:20–27

Japheth = Whites
Shem = all Semites and Asians
Ham = Blacks.

So above explains why Shem's decedents are running the "earthly" show. It says that Satan is the lord of THIS world and so it stands to see that his followers/children would be at the seat pulling the levers of power.

In a pro white context Japheth's decedents probably most closely resemble the original Adamic people(descriptions of Noah's genetic perfection hint at this) which was white. The Ark landed on MT Ararat which is right near the Caucuses. Others can chime in on this further.

Those are Americans.