The Left Ruined Hulk Hogan's Life

They ruined one of our last great American warriors, wrestling every night of the year with crippling injuries to make the big bucks, then his wife takes MORE THAN half of it, then when he's in a suicidal depression they ruin what he has left of his life due to a recording of him saying the N word about one particular person. Perfect example of the left ruining a real mans man.

>waaaaaaaaah, I am not responsible for my own actions and certainly not for their consequences!! It's literally everybody else's fault!!!!!!!

You're pathetic lmao

Youre way off brother

Dude, he said "Nigger" to a black chick in a dommy sexual context. You seriously? It was raceplay bro.

Niggers are such pathetic subhumans.

It disgusts me to no end that society will end your career/life if you use a word that offends those pieces of trash.

Can we just send niggers back to Africa already and move on with creating the greatest civilization in human history?

They're such a fucking strain on Western civilization. Get them the fuck out already.

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE

Don't work yourself into a shoot brother.

You're projecting pretty hard there tumblrite.

you're messing with the wrong person brother

>America has free speech though

He might shoot himself into a work

White men every where still respect and will always love the Real American, Hulk Hogan.

>saying "nigger" one time ruins your life

Good thing I don't have a life, then. Nigger.

Hulk was also offered the bass player position in Metallica back in the day but he turned it down brother

Hogan used to wrestle over 400 nights a year if you count the time difference between USA and Japan

I thought hulk and the power of hulkamania brought gawker down. What happened with that?

he said he didn't want his blue-eyed, blond haired bag of tits daughter to be "with a nigger"

Who in their right mind would blame him?

In the end, he got $31M because of it.
Not bad, considering he only has another 5 years before all those anabolics blow up his heart

most of that money went to paying back lawyers and putting in his mechanical spine

Saying nigger shouldn't cost you 31M dollars. Especially where there is a land of "free speech"

the hulkster is a cyborg now?

he's going to be immortal, brothers

He needed it to be able to walk and train the pythons

I would not be offended if there was a major campaign to convince niggers that EVIL WHITIE was trying to keep them from moving back to Africa.
They'd be dumb enough to go back there en masse if they thought it was what all niggers are doing. Only problem is they don't make enough money to pay to get there.

Didn't this guy singlehandedly bankrupt Gawker?

Hulkamania is runnin' wild!

Hogan's career was ruined the moment wrestling fans discovered the internet and found out what a douchebag prick Hogan was behind the scenes in WCW.

SJWers ironically gave Hogan internet redemption, since killing Gawker basically made a LOT of people give him a pass for his role in killing WCW.

>saying a word means your life should be destroyed

Stay away from the land of the free, brother

he cucked those faggots

He got some revenge on the left by bodyslamming Gawker out of existence with Peter Thiel's help. There never was a more wretched hive of leftshit retard scum and villainy.

didn't he cheat on his wife by fucking his "best friend's" wife.

What a fuckface, I'm glad she took half his shit.

What a bitch, wtf is he crying about?
Afraid SJWs are not going to like him?
Fucking pathetic at least own up to your words.

Hogan is white trash.

Macho Man is /ourguy/

If being jewish counts sure.

It was consensual his friend is literal a cuck

His last name was Poffo. I don't think he was a jew.

His best friend grew up idolizing Hogan, became best friends with him, let Hogan stay at his house, then eventually lead to ruining Hogan's life and career with the tape

In Germany, only when you aren't muslim.

>waah all my material possession & wealth are gone !! are you happy now I'm so sorry I said nigger I'm so sorry sorry sorry waah waah waah fuck!

Fuck him.
Fucking pussy.
He's a bitch hiding behind a wall of meat.
If you apologize they win.

Fuck Terry Gene Bollea.

He's a fake ass steroid slurping faggot.

Nah m8, he got 31M off gawker because they were cunts to him afterwords.

why do northern americans worship animals?
do your native american roots have something to do with it?

FPBP

Danke Germany

Oh sheeit, his mother's Jewish? I'm having an existential crisis.

Fuckin lol

>400 nights a year
>365 days

That's the joke faggot

Yeah with the time difference from flying from USA to Japan or vice versa

;_;7 slim jim commercials will never be the same

When Hogan body slammed Andre The Giant he was almost 600 pounds and Hogan tore almost every muscle in his back

They should not have removed him from wrestling history as if he wasn't arguably the greatest wrestling icon in history.

He sacrificed himself to kill Gawker. He was the hero we needed

Why should I give a fuck about Hulk Hogan? What has he done for me? If he died right now, how does that affect my life?

Fuck Randall Mario Poffo. He divorced Miss Elizabeth.

I doubt Hulk cares anymore I doubt anyone else but the SJW care. he laid a massive leg drop on Gawker and that's what matters.

at least he didn't kill her like lex luger did, then allegedly have sex with the body

Hulk shouldn't be crying like a bitch on tv. He should act like Trump never apologize for shit.

I don't think any of hogans fans could give less of a shit that he said nigger.

Rest in peace our B R O T H E R.
If he kills himslef,he and Randy will snort coke and fuck sluts in heaven while drinking some bud light.

His life was already ruined brother

it's all because the Hulkster was going to support Trump. same with Bill Cosby. that's why the leftists media-assassinated then both early on. it made them unusable to Trump, because of how publicly shamed they have been.

in the end, they even used the same exact media-assassination techniques on Trump himself:
>he said a bad word one time forever ago and we caught it on tape (Trump: pussy, Hulkster: nigger)
>he "raped" (modern definition, can include any and all form of sexual harassment, aka being a celebrity) several women years and years ago and they were all too afraid to say anything until, conveniently, right now (nobody seems to remember, but the Dems even tried half-heartedly to meme "Trump raped a 13-year-old girl" JUST before the election, in desperation)

Hulk is a real American hero for putting up with all of this, and I hope he's getting financial support under the table from Trump and McMahon (one of the 45 people Trump follows on Twitter, and undoubtedly a consultant for Trump's presidential PR cycles).

Cosby is a nigger, but a funny nigger (at least he was back in the day), and also a nigger who doesn't fall in line with the Democrat Party line. I think he ghost-wrote parts of Trump's campaign speeches, or at least influenced them—there was that one time where he was insulting someone, I think it was Rubio, about how disgustingly he eats. my parents and I both immediately recognized the cadence and delivery of the joke as being a classic Cosby routine.

anyways I can't link all my sources that add up evidence for this atm as I'm travelling and it's on my PC at home, but trust me, if you look into it, and the whole Gawker/Peter Thiel stuff, you'll start to make the same connections I've made, and reach the same conclusions.

The left can only destroy you if you let them.

How did she get more than half? Didn't she leave him for a teenager or we shit?

You think he really fucking cares? Vince McMahon is clearly based and will wait a decade and then bring the Hulk back into the picture with big bucks.

It's weird how Vince McMahon -a coservative billionaire, close friend of Trump- removed THE greatest performer in the history of his company from pretty much everything he was in.

It's not Krispen Wah-tier, but still....

Hopefully he Scoop Slammed Gawker like he Scoop Slammed Andre at WM3

(((gawker)))

Nigga, he dead

if Trump didn't win, that would never haple; he's been removed from all WWE shit pretty much entirely, afaik. however, if the Trump-led government counter-coup goes as well as we all hope it does (it's doing ok so far, given what they have to work with), I could totally see this happening. Hogan could be shown to be the good guy he is, WWE could make a whole event and/or storyline about it, etc. etc.

Ironically as soon as all whites are gone, niggers will be immediately genocided because the only thing protecting them from the consequences of their actions is white people.

honestly, he deserved it

Da-da-da da da da-da daaaaaa

in the end Hulkamania won brother

>be white
>cry over calling a nigger a nigger
NOT EVEN ONCE

Stop now

Damn it, lost to that

Vince obeys the shareholders now

Hulk's Dr Octopus-like mechanical spine implant

You want to rumble brother?

I agelree with this but he has only himself to blame for marrying that bimbo gold digger.

Dude all this anabolica does not make a sensitive poet out of you.

so sad that apparently nobody read this D:

I read it brother

th-thanks Hulku-sama o///o

The cream rises. Oh yee