Psychology Project

Sup Forums can you please help with my project for school? I'm doing a research paper on the development of nationalistic views based on childhood experience.
Please take a moment to complete my survey.
Thank you!
strawpoll.me/13164956

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13164956
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Thats okay Dataminer Ekanskovi

>grew up in a stable, two parent household with a muhreen officer for a father, who expected me to excel in academics and athletics
You forgot to put that as an option.

The poll makes no sense. Its only one question thaybhas nothing to do with nationalism.

Where's the option for normal childhood?

I'm sorry, I won't be taking critique until after the results are published.

However, I will tally your response under the parental abuse option, because fantasized memories of childhood are a sign of abuse.

I chose to leave that option out, since people with these ideologies who feel they are "normal" are actually repressing painful memories

>fantasizing about anonymous people being abused by their parents

>Da nationalistec biews must be becuz of somfin bad dat happened
Hey faggot. None of these apply to me you dumb fuck. Where is the option of "Waking up to the Jewish lies". I can tell you are a fucking cuck.

I know, I know, it hurts really bad. Whatever happened to you wasn't your fault. It's natural to project your problems on other people/groups (such as the Jews), it's a part of the healing process. The purpose of this study is to help identify at-risk groups for intervention and assistance, so please take time to complete this survey.

What would your mom do if she found that swastika flag on your hard drive?

She would give me a hug and tell me she loves me, and then take me to see our Rabbi

None of these apply to me. Where is the none of the above option?

Sounds like a solution in need of a problem.

Just say no.

lads

>that projection
>also, bait

Why can't they just admit that the Black African MAN is superior in all regards when compared to the white boii??

This is should NOT be controversial!!!
It's apparent to 99.9% of us.
>Not to mention 100% of the white women. ;)

Rural/Suburban retards need to let go of their hate and embrace love and truth! Let it go Sup Forums, let evolution take it's NATURAL course....breed the Black bull.

kys faggot

1-800-273-TALK [8255]

You'd be a smart shill, you'd have included depression. But you're dumb as a brick.

Depression wouldn't be causal, it would be coexistent with the development of nationalist views.

>strawpoll.me/13164956

I marked all of them

we should help him goyims

>no "this didn't happen to me" option
If this weren't such obvious bait I'd be concerned about your survey and statistical technique

Yes it could be causal. Depression is characterized by morbid lucidity, which can change your views about the world.
You go depressive for a reason or another, it gives you this lucidity that's characteristic of depression and you end up seeing the problems for what they are. As depression also makes you less social, you're less likely to restrain yourself from adopting politically incorrect opinions, such as nationalism.

Obviously you're baiting, but the answers in your polls are either signs of depressions, or causes of depression. In this sense it would be more logic to regroup all of this under the spectrum of depression.