This is a recent video from the Ukrainian-Polish border

This is a recent video from the Ukrainian-Polish border.

youtube.com/watch?v=gA8nm5jx5ZI

What is your opinion about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub38wc061WQ
secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/firma/Informacyjne/Szczegolowe/Wizowe.aspx
polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-06-11/od-polnocy-ukraincy-moga-wjechac-do-ue-bez-wizy-na-90-dn/
youtube.com/watch?v=rc6bBiIWln0&t=60s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((()))

>literal Jews trying to open the Polish
Why is Sup Forums always right?

>border*

The hell :D

sandnigger tier desu senpai

> Ukrainians and Jews together managed by Polish masters

Old good times came back

If even Jews escape from Ukraine, it means that Ukraine must be truly fucked because there is nothing to steal there anymore.

why are you letting them in ? can't you see the kikes ?

>april 1st
>recent
Fuck those kikes though.

Kikes like Kolomoisky literally sold everything and transferred all the money to offshores.

If askhenazi Jews cut their sidelocks and shaved beards, they look like Poles, so we can't even notice them. A lot of them are zionists nowadays, they love only Israel and consider Poland as the "cursed land" due to the Holocaust. They also have much richer milk-cow now called the US of A, so they don't need us as much as centuries ago. It is kind of sad that they jump from nation to nation like this.

Ffffffuuuck

Too many kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ub38wc061WQ

well they are jews, this is why every nation hate them.

Around 10% of them assimilated into our nation though, after 1000 years of their stay here, kek. Most of these assimilated ones were OK. Anyway, they have even lower assimilation ratio than muslims.

What is happening there?

Poland, you have to do something about Ukraine. Don't wait too long though, or you'll inherit radioactive wasteland. Together with Ukraine you'll become the most powerful eurostate, the new center/pole of Europe. Don't think small.

We have so called "little border movement" with our Eastern neighbours like Russia (Kaliningrad), Ukraine and Belarus. Their citizens can move legally 30 km into our territory without visa, only on their IDs. They use this privilege to make shopping here. But also a lot of their most impoverished people use this privilege to smuggle legal amounts of products from Ukraine to Poland (like cigarettes and vodka) to sell them for higher price to Polish locals. Around 30% of these people on the video are such "smugglers" - we call them "mrówki" (ants). The rest of them are gastarbeiters who take jobs that no Poles wants to take like chicken farms, agriculture, construction and so on. Gastarbeiters need visas and permissions to work here, but they use the same border gates with "mrówki", so it is always very crowded there

From today (I'm speaking about 12th June, because it's before dawn)Ukrainians can move to any country in EU for 90 days
A lot of them will move from Poland to richer Western countries, but maybe some uneducated (because learning other Slav language is more easy than Latin language if you have Slav language as your main one) or those who want to live in Slav/based country will come to Poland

11th June*

Ah I see, so it has order at least and is not that much of a concern it seems.
For a moment I thought you had some uncontrolled situation there were just ukies pour in a wave and that looked rather omnious.

You are mistaken. All Ukrainians with Polish visa who work in Poland had a right to spend 90 days in Western Europe too. So nothing changes for them.

Wiza krajowa (D) upoważnia do przebywania:
- na terytorium Polski na czas pobytu oraz okres ważności, na jaki została wydana;
- oraz dodatkowo do poruszania się po terytorium pozostałych państw Schengen do trzech miesięcy w okresie półrocznym.

secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/firma/Informacyjne/Szczegolowe/Wizowe.aspx

Oh fug I forgot about this.
Ucraine will dry out.

>Ucraine will dry out.

This guy tells bullshit. All Ukrainians who were owners of Polish national visas always had a right to spend 90 days in all Schengen countries legally. So nothing changes for Ukrainians who work in Poland after introducing visa free regime with the EU.

And it's you who tells me that I'm saying bullshit
>polsatnews.pl/wiadomosc/2017-06-11/od-polnocy-ukraincy-moga-wjechac-do-ue-bez-wizy-na-90-dn/

Nah man I looked it up in a german article.
All ucrainians who buy a simple biometric pass can now go without visa for 90 days in any EU country safe for the UK and england if they wish so but without a workpermit.

>The rest of them are gastarbeiters who take jobs that no Poles wants to take like chicken farms, agriculture, construction and so on

Since you guys are the Mexicans of the UK, and Ukrainians are your countries Mexicans who are the Mexicans of Ukraine?

That's the price of freedom.

*safe for the UK and ireland

Jesus, moron, basically the EU removed a law that obliged Ukrainians to pay 30 euro for a Polish visa. Now they don't need to do it. But what i am talking about is that when an Ukrainian had a Polish visa, he could move not only to Poland, but he also had a right to spend 90 days in half a year in all countries belonging to Schengen area like Germany, Netherlands or France. Every single one of this million Ukrainians residing in Poland had such a right before the EU introduced free visa regime. But somehow they weren't escaping to Germany or France right? That's because they would have to work there illegally, and it is always connected with a risk that employer won't pay you in the end.

UK is a shithole. Generally whole Western Europe turns into crap, because now according to official statistics more Poles come back to Poland than move out there and this trend is becoming bigger and larger with time. It is not 00s anymore.

Besides i don't feel guilty at all, it was done in interest of greedy West that was looking for slaves. That's why they created the EU - to drain my country from young and valuable people. But what they got mostly was criminals, homeless, unemployed and human trash.

Thanks Poland for refuge that you gave to so many Ukrainians, when nobody else in Europe cares - too busy with Africans' welcome party.

All Ukrainians who reside in Poland are here on job permissions. They build our houses, fix our roads, work on our farms, deliver our pizzas and so on. So they can't be called "refugees". Only our government would like to pretend that they are refugees to avoid taking real refugees.

It isn't a shithole but poles go to the shitholes in the UK

wait muslims can assimilate ?

Ukraina is at war. Same as Syria.
Who cares if they aren't actual refugees?
Just like no one cares in the case of Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=rc6bBiIWln0&t=60s

Jews = rats escapeing the sinking boat