Let's settle this once and for all since it is more important now than ever

Let's settle this once and for all since it is more important now than ever.

Are Slavs white?

With the west dying someone has to take their place, the cut clear candidate is obvious Eastern Europe. So will Eastern Europe take up and secure the future for white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ELqp4LALkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who think slavs aren't white are jews

They're not. Look at how poor their countries are -- literally nigger-tier.

Well spoken but undoubted there are some western euros who think they're the only true Europeans

This, don't listen to those divide and conquer kike shills.

White yes, but different. Slavic countries vary in the same way south Europe does.

no

If only there was some sort of event that happened in the last 100 years that would explain this phenomenon?

Perhaps a form of government and its collapse...? What could it possibly be???

This desu.

They are white, but besides Czechs (and maybe Poles) they are not part of the Occident.

my god is she beautiful

I would consider them white. I'm not sure what their average iq is by country but they have had some hard times. Communism really seemed to have fucked them over and the ones in the balkans have had the Turks attacking for years. They've also done well by Europe, such as the battle of Kosovo.

Sup Forums is eternally between love for the obnoxiously beautiful slav women, and their unexplainable hatred for slav men.

Yeah, culturally I they definitely wouldn't be which stems from their specific European genes. I remember talking to someone about gay persecution in the west and they used Russia as an example lol.

im afraid of poles czechs russians and all the other east states because of the history. ...

I'd say YES Ukraine , and Poland got some hot women. Not so sure about south like Hungry ect.

>b-but muh communism

Germany lost two world wars and their economy was in ruins, but it didn't take long for them to get back on their feet in both cases.

Why?

Wtf am I missing? Why wouldnt they be white??

Marshall plan. East Germany was the same shit by 1990 like other eastern block.

Only nigger-tier jew-controlled faggots think Slavs aren't white.

Whatever they are they're not like us and we are white

Germany, compared to eastern European countries

1. Was industrial powerhouse
2. Marshall plan
3. Hitler was a good leader - this is what east lacks - reasonable and strong leadership. Czech government sucks EU dicks , Slovaks are just standing there doing nothing, Poland is being ruled by religious fanatics, Ukraine is Ukraine, Russia after all those decades still has shit tier infrastructure and economy and the list goes on.

Slavs are.

Ukrainians aren't.

there are slavs who are white and there are slavs who are not white

what has that to do with the color of skin / how the head looks like?

they are not white by western standards , race is deeper than skin colour

We can look different, some like Balts, some more Germanic, some East Slav (I was mistaken several times for a German and Russian), some like gypsies, Jews etc.

((()))

Yes , except the most RICED ones of course.

Slavs are not like the kikes or niggers, they are almost worse. They look innocent, but if u turn a blank eye on sec, they will fucking ruin ur country.

we're not wh*tes
wh*tes are subhuman

Race is a fallacious concept, and I prefer the term ethnicity which is closer to reality.
So as whiteness is a vague concept and to me relates both to genes and a belonging to a certain culture I'd say slavs are white.

it seems we are something better then

Not Southern Slavs like yourself, you're Turkoniggers. West Slavs are white and East Slavs are semi-white

jews and sand nigger already are doing it to your country

They're white. Period.

Only storm fags who take everything Hitler said literally belive slavs are subhuman.

i would say that anyone darker than the woman in your image is not white

But user he is from Ukraine.

extreme irony
unless if you're a literal nigger, which you probably are

Ironic

Plz...Britbongs are way worst...

youtu.be/2ELqp4LALkI

Only storm fags who take everything Hitler said literally

W e s t e r n e d u c a t i o n

And by the way.

This is east Germany, east Berlin. East Germany is not that much diffirent from west slav countries.

they are in their majority reduced cromagnoids, and a lot less sexually selected for social dominance than western Europeans

this is why they were never counted as "whites" by nazi physical anthropologists in the last 100 years, and nothing has changed since then

Norway is extremely progressive racially, even if they had 50% shitskin admixture they would still beat Eastern Europe racially. Ur either a Slav yourself or you don't understand anything about physical anthropology and just how bad it stands for them.

they are not nigger tier, but they are far from greedily hominized Euros

its not the slavs that ruin my country you idiot