Muh based eastern europeans

>muh based eastern europeans

Why do so many people on Sup Forums and rightwingers elsewhere promote this meme? Is Zimbabwe or Uganda based for not taking immigrants?

Eastern Europeans similar to other immigrants. Poles are the largest immigrant group in several European countries, Georgians, Albanians and Ukrainians are among the 10 most common asylum seekers in Sweden because their countries are 2rd world.

People named "Alexandru" are 1800% over-represented in Swedish prisons , while people named "Tomasz" and "Jacek" are 1000%, "Marko", "Krzysztof", and "Igor" are 800%, "Andrzej" and "Piotr" are 600%, while "Mohammed" is just 300%.

Eastern Europeans also commit over 50% of burglaries in Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.sme.sk/c/20459704/a-bystrica-man-allegedly-beat-a-french-student-because-of-his-skin-colour.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was just Americans at first because they know nothing about Eastern Europeans but I see Brits, Swedes etc. promote this meme too

because they're so frustrated with their homes being in disarray that they automatically assume that anyone who's not multicultural or leaning left must be "based", when in fact, those countries are full of cynical, opportunistic and corrupt people, as well as self-hating, servilistic, money redistributing elite. Eastern Europe is shit, make no mistake

Are you that pajeet from Switzerland that always hates on slavs?

No

not saying that what you said is not true but the same could be said about western nations all the same and sure its not much now we were under communist rule not that long ago but it is going to get better also it has its strong points

>but the same could be said about western nations
no. The elite there has the feeling that it is a trend setter and wants to hold people accountable for breaking a certain set of ideas. This is why hatespeech is so restricted there, because the elites and peoples think that they are responsible for being an example to others

Meanwhile Eastern Europe is cynical, elite copies the West but doesn't hold its own people accountable and people themselves don't want to follow any set of ideas except striving for material wealth

>and sure its not much now we were under communist rule not that long ago
In Poland this shit started in the 18. century when the bourgeois and radical intellectuals of big cities started to play a bigger role in public life, Idk what's the case with Romania but I suppose the same

>but it is going to get better
I very much doubt

Why is it always this same swiss guy going on about "muh vodkaniggers"?
Some slovakian ex-wife story to tell, perhaps?

Hahahaha are you kidding me dude? Eastern European countries compared to Western (((democracie))) is like comparing a dull spoon to a Swiss army knife: They're shit. There is corruption but not to the point where cunts are fleeing the country

when the former german chancellor approves a oil gas pipe despite the security concerns of the nations like Poland and Sweden and ends up as a Russian advisor for the company where are the cry of corruption mate western corruption goes under the radar all the time not saying there isnt any here but come the fuck on

Yes we are shit don't come here Ahmeds.

Leave us be, we suffered enough here.

>People named "Alexandru" are 1800% over-represented in Swedish prisons , while people named "Tomasz" and "Jacek" are 1000%, "Marko", "Krzysztof", and "Igor" are 800%, "Andrzej" and "Piotr" are 600%, while "Mohammed" is just 300%.

Sweden doesn't even imprison muslims anymore. They'll just get released with a slap on their fingers

and secondly
>trusting any swedish statistic about race

Source on these stats? Also, how do you expect to see Mohammed in prison while they can literally rape and get no charges?

bă, taci dracu. te faci de râs.

You don't have to apologize or search for reasons that eastern-europe is inferior to western-europe. Not all places or people in the world are the best or brightest, but many of the problems can be fixed with good development over the decades. For example, scandinavia used to have a serious drinking problem in the 19th century, but they fixed this within their society over the course of instilling consistent communal values and good work ethics.

Eastern europeans actually did suffer from some tragic historical events and lots of conquests, most recently with soviets. Estonia before WWII had economy that was on par with Finland and predicted to surpass it, for example, so it's not true that eastern euros are somehow "genetically inferior". Just a bad development course.

I am actually optimistic for our future, since we have a chance to observe the west and not to repeat their mistakes, such as their recent bout of cuck decisions. Maybe the very reason we don't follow their path is that our history has taught us a lesson they have not learned? Either way, eastern europe at large doesn't seem to go along with the cuck path. You can find individual examples of some SJW's here but at large, society doesn't follow those memes.

ba numai noi ai lor nu corupti la ei rasare soarele si lumina civilizatoare a lumii am zis eu ca la noi nu e coruptie?

it's westerners that are genetically inferior.
never forget that.

it's mostly diaspora fom these very shitholes that praises them from afar

>largest gypsy ghetto in Europe
>eastern Europeans
Pick one discount Leaf.

Everything you just said is bullshit. Where did you get the stats from swdish prisons? And please name the source from where you got the burgulary rate? Fuckin cheese-eating, Child-assaulting swiss bastard haha

V4 countries will probably take rapefugees.. unfortunately.

EU wants 250k€ for each one. That's just insane.
I fear that we will lose our only advantage over western europe.. being majority white.

nu există corupție în România.
e propagandă inventată de soros.

>see tunne kui sul ei saa olema kunagi Põlva tüdruksõpra kuna vähem kui kuu aja pärast lähed vahipatti muru sööma

exista da ai nostri sunt prosti nu sofisticati ca cei din vest

on top of that you will have to give them sexual pleasure or else you'll get a fine

>our only advantage over western europe.. being majority white.
lold

până la urmă care e diferența dintre un român și un țigan jegos? am uitat.

Is Estonia, or the baltic in general considered slavic or are Balts their own group of people who are not slavic?

If we would take rapefugees i'd expect massive riots and higher percentages of our alt-right political party which wants to leave EU.

But what are we supposed to do without eurogibs. We already give EU some shekels, but they give us a bit more.

People will get very angry, I guess.
>spectator.sme.sk/c/20459704/a-bystrica-man-allegedly-beat-a-french-student-because-of-his-skin-colour.html

Stop it user

uitate in oglinda si compara cu poza

Baltic language (Lithuanian, Latvian) has some similiarities to slavic languages, they both have similiar roots.
Estonians themselves descend from north ural horsefuckers ? we don't know but we do know we're not close to the other baltic peoples or slavs.

Sure, slavic blood runs in here but it is among many other types of blood, mostly inbred though.

Balts are, yet estonians not balts. They like finns, or something

How come there are so many gypsies alive today in Europe today if the Nazis genocided so many of them???

t. tigan bazat cu sapca maga

>I am actually optimistic for our future, since we have a chance to observe the west and not to repeat their mistakes
your country is full of atheists and protestants, in addition you're dying out, just how the hell will it get better? Only if you sharply raise taxes and cut budget

they breed like rats

the EU is a scam for the most part.
the West buys your natural resources for nothing, it steals workers and floods your economy with cheap junk goods.
there is no free money in the EU.
every country pays an amount of money to the EU and then the EU gives money back to the country as payments for completed projects for which the country has to pay from the beginning with its own money.
the EUlegislation kills emerging economies from the East.

>alive today in Europe today
I hate myself

and like rats, inbreed

frecție ăla a fost polonez și după cât păr are pe la ochi e susceptibil a fi ciorete.

They might die out without whites doining anything.

They fuck each other in family for generations. Incest is basicly part of their culture. They might even become sterile.

What's wrong with protestants, you silly?
Also, poland is ateist country with retarded political religiousness.

FFS we don't rape your women, we respect you and want to work there to feed our families and then we will go back, and reason why there is so many eastern Europeans in west is because of communism and it's shitty economy.

hello, kurwa!

i think it's more out of curiosity. the West is a meme for the most part.

tatal de origine poloneza mare lucru da cu asta cum te compari?

slavs are overrepresented on this board because the only way they can escape their morbid reality and exist as first world human beings is by larping on the internet

slavs are subhumans , anybody who has worked , lived or dealt with them knows this

there is a reason why they don't produce anything of quality, nobody wants to sell them anything of quality and their women are known as the cheapest and easiest around the whole world

I don't give a fuck what you think about us

nu semăn deloc cu cap de bec.
arăt ca tipul ăsta.

Hey pajeet.
Please tell us about our inferior skulls.

what similarities?

>Poles are the largest immigrant group in several European countries, Georgians, Albanians and Ukrainians are among the 10 most common asylum seekers in Sweden because their countries are 2rd world

Link?

>People named "Alexandru" are 1800% over-represented in Swedish prisons , while people named "Tomasz" and "Jacek" are 1000%, "Marko", "Krzysztof", and "Igor" are 800%, "Andrzej" and "Piotr" are 600%, while "Mohammed" is just 300%.

Link?

>Eastern Europeans also commit over 50% of burglaries in Sweden.

Link?

i've dealt with slavs many times, i rent out flats mostly to students but the absolute worst experience was always with slavs: they break shit, they buy shit they can't afford, they lie on their hospital bills which they don't pay, start fights over nothing etc. and then literally not pay up or try to make things right, had around 10-15 of them and not one came clear.

if your name ends with -ski, -ic, or any other form that outs you as one , have fun paying 2-3 times more rent than usual just because of that
good, stay in your 100% white paradise, stop leeching off the EU and circle jerk in your irrelevant pan-slavic union

and gtfo out of this western board, you slave

Suck my chuj, I told you before

casca bine ochii ca semeni mai mult cu asta

stop asking questions

Please tell about the skulls sanjeet

not a pajeet but having 0 achievements and worse overall performance at everything with 10x more pure white population should speak for itself , then again you are a slav and most likely don't understand that so i'm not gonna bother

ur also dependand off the EU which is pathetic since it's full of cucks that are still performing better than you even though they are 90% muslim at this point

tu cu cine semeni?

>Western board.
You are just a newfag dude
Stop pretending to be someone of value

Go back to farm.

From what I've seen on Sup Forums at least, the majority of Brits share your views at least re: Poles and Albanians.

And as a burger, I can tell you that however bad you think Eastern Europeans are, they're nowhere as bad as niggers, so stop complaining.

Mul on olnud 2 Põlva tüdruksõpra, mõlemad olid veits vaimselt ebastabiilsed aga muidu üldiselt on lõuna-eesti inimestel selline süütu olek kus nad elavad nagu omas mullis. Käi ajateenistus ära, ei maksa teha sama viga nagu mina kus mõtlesin endale asju külge ja sain ära.

Estonia is not slavic or baltic group, it's finno-ugric, it's own group. Look it up on Wikipedia, it's quite unique.

Fuck off with that blackpill attitude. Christianity is a nice feature but you can be socially conservative without it as well. Also, our birthrate is 1.6, which is EU average, so we are getting there, considering that it was even lower in the 90's. I think as our country gets wealthier, it starts to rise. Seen this trend how poles in UK have higher birth rates than poles in Poland, for example. Eastern europe really needs to work on economic wealth for some while before we can focus more on other topics.

Define white.

stop being mean to Poland. he will pay for your pension.

It's a streetshitter working in switzerland. Really butthurt about slavs for some reason.

and ofc there's the disapora , that keeps on shilling for their retarded shithole countries, but yet magically never lives there

you have to go back , your 100% white slavic paradise needs you mate , just go back, stop using western internet, go live in your own little slavic bubble, where you can squat and talk in your useless language(s) all day long until you die and nobody on the world notices or cares because you don't matter anyway

polish got to be the worst posters on this forum, arrogant as fuck even though the only commodity they provide to the world is and has been cheap prostitutes (that aren't even very good)

why would i be a pajeet, i could show you my pass and a bank statement, but why compare something to nothing in the first place

i'm doing great and my children will too, because i'm swiss and not a fucking slavic garbage can that can't pull off anything , you can't even build aesthetically pleasing buildings

and yet you still take pride in your country for some reason

Poland will be an economic and military superpower in the near future.
it will take Germany's position.
they'll engineer flying pyramids and go to the Moon.

>you can't even build aesthetically pleasing buildings
Maybe you can, fellow european?

but there aren't any toilets to clean on the moon

Will you help us?

Shouldnt you be going to your prayer call, mehmet

The rates are higher because mainly young, production age people emigrate there, thus the per capita birth rate is higher.
More or less, without some kind of massive cut-bakc on woman rights and going back to hardcore christian conservatism we will die out, the west too.

>What's wrong with protestants, you silly?
They're responsible for ideologies like marxism or liberalism

>Also, poland is ateist country with retarded political religiousness.
I know and I'm not happy about that

Swiss is the ideal euro country, no EU, no NATO, every male has rifles in their homes, wealthiest country per person.

it's ok , i changed my mind, i just saw that switzerland produces some of the best toilets in the world, however they aren't automatic, so i guess poles are needed after all

when we do something, we do it right, you should learn from us and stop trying to become the china of europe you retarded slavlets

Sure eastern europe will be bound to take some rapefugees, but bear in mind that the """economic migants""" don't want to settle here. I keep hearing stories how many rapefugees don't feel at home in Estonia and keep fleeing to Germany. Literally read about one case of that in my hometown.

Also when I follow normiestream media, we have anti-immigrant voices well-represented along with eu-shilling cucks and we don't censor them. I see majority of public really siding with anti-immigration voices though. It really isn't that bad if you care to do some research on your own and don't rely on echochambers like Sup Forums for your information where they highlight the worst examples as if they were prevalent as a whole.

Thank Tengri we are non-Slavic Central Europeans :^)

Georgia isn't even in Europe user...

Friendship with Poland ended, now Russia is my best friend.

The "they will escape from here eventually" attitude only works when there's not a lot of them and the Germs don't start cracking down on those that fled from Eastern Europe. Considering how much more are coming eventually they'll say you'll get fined or some shit for every rapefugee that escapes or some shit like that to penalize it.

Oh shush, I sometimes forget you guys aren't on good terms

samefag

My long term gf have college and university degree in physiotherapy, profesion school degree for masseur, worked in biggest lithuania sanatorium for a year and now promoted commanding 30 other physiotherapists and get 670€ monthly .. yesterday she telled me that she's planning to go to norway for a work in meat factory with monthly pay of 1700€ and want me to go with her so we can afford to buy our own house

cu asta user sunt roman nu?

they have the same half assed eastern euro mentality though, you can't use them to do anything properly , they'll stay irrelevant for a very long time - since they are so proud of their "culture"

then just leave the EU and make your own pan-slavic union, i'd lvoe to see that, and see you slavlets actually take your own fate into your own hands and not only protesting against imaginary threats like refugees that don't even want to come to your countries

she's gonna get dicked by a norwegian and stay there , if she can
all slavic women do , especially the ones that come for money

It's true, switzerland not allow air-conditioners because not enough electricity and infrastructure available?

i use bundles of money to blow cool air into my face buddy

>I-i-i'm so buttblasted I have to make up shit on a children cartoon forum

Why so buttblasted? Did your father molest you?

who gives a fuck about sweden you mountain jew

Should I report you to your democratic authorities for this? I think it's illegal in your community.

>then just leave the EU
You not even in EU. Why do you care so much?

> poorfags can't understand what wealth is

it's ok, luxury and sophistication was never your forte , slavic friendo
i have 0 expectations from you in every regard , just don't start building nuclear plants in the proximity to actualyl relevant countries pls

it would probably take around 1500-2000 swiss francs to make a fan out of paper money , it's around 0.5x the minimal wage of a unskilled labourer here , so nop , not even joking actualyl

cus we pay money to the EU and a large part of that money goes to eastern euro countries , it's 100% wasted money because nothing ever happens in your countries (or comes out from your country) + your people are flooding other countries anyway regardless of how much money the EU blows into your asses , because apparently shekels are more important than MUH RACE and MUH NATIONALISM

Pajeet you have to go back, stop larping.

no one cares mountain jew

>cus we pay money to the EU
Why switzerland pay money to EU while not in EU? Also switzerland has it's own border policy, just not accept migrants. No one knows where your country is and people often confuse it with sweden.

She's not slavic.We been together for 8 years now I persuading her to start learning french with me now and go to switzerland .Im biochemist she's physiotherapist graduated from best university in our country so we in theory can get access.My point is that reality in our country's is that best we have to offer emigrating and some of the worst try to follow hearing success stories.what really annoying me is attitude to white emigrants who "cleaning toilets" with medical degrees in their pockets for low iq human scums who wined a lottery of borning in a country with low poverty

do you have a stash of poo in loos shitting or what? i must say that's pretty dedicated... do you also collect pictures of toilets and masturbate to them dreaming about cleaning them one day? like actual humans have dreams?

what's your favourite toilet model to clean?

Switzerland is so irreverent it's jealous of slav nations, OP's gf probably got SLAVED while he was busy at a open borders march for africans and muslims rights