Kikes are attacking T H I C C

Now it's a "nigger meme," they're irritated that their diet sodas, lite food, and weight lost pills and shakes are increasingly being left on the shelf as women choose grass-fed beef and other higher quality foods.

Watch for this tactic of theirs, they are most unsubtle about it.

Who is this bint?

THICC
H
I
C
C

t h i c c is disgusting

Miss Mia Fit, my niqro

>Marry THICC 20-25 year old
>Fat by 30
>Hamplanet by 35
Have fun with that. 90% of these THICC women are already fat and its only going to get worse as they age.

Wendy Williams

you should stop posting such images, burger.
my body is now full on testosterone mode and no way in hell i'm able to participate in any discussion.

This.

P H I T T

thicc, sticc or phitt i love all women equally

Fuck off fatty.

That's disgusting, of course you're a swede.

THICC is a body type, ffs.
It isn't just being fat.

How fucking young are you guys, anyway?

Only Americans fall for this shit.
American culture has become nigger culture, as they are led by the Jew.

thicc is only acceptable on a beautiful african queen

Fat fatties are gross. Kill yourself, fatty lover.

you probably never fucked a women that is built like that.
i did and it reminds you of the time when you were punching and throwing your skinny friends around back when you were like 10.

>flat stomach
>big tits
>fit butt
How is it disgusting?

>6 pack + implants = not disgusting
How about just a normal, feminine, not ripped, not grotesquely T H I C C, 10/10 beauty. Remember those?

>mfw white women do this to themselves

I understand wanting to embrace a healthier physique. And if they are built like that, go for it. Eat and lift, you don't have to be skinny, it's great. But avoid the fucking weaves, the multicolored hair and the ghetto/safari look.

That bitch is ugly as fuck

>How about just a normal, feminine, not ripped, not grotesquely T H I C C, 10/10 beauty. Remember those?
this

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THICC girls have superior BRAPS, it's just fact. When you are wanting to get busy, stroking your todger thinking about a huge gust of cheek wind blowing your combover sideways, do you go for some skinny cunt with no ass? No, you want huge wobbly cheeks to maximize the pressure of the promised BRAP as you lean back to soak it all in, you want your THICC BRAP QT's cheeks to wobble from the force of her assnado as it speeds directly into your nostrils

Sounds hot. Was the skin soft, butt cheeks nice to hold onto, felt good to slam?

fucking yuck

go fuck a bitch you dirty leaf.

I endorse this poast

My man! It's fun to bang them out when you are young, but horrible long term investment.

Nice boy hips

Well THICC is generally used for fat women instead of actual 50's pin-up, making it a way of rationalizing obesety.

I like fit women. I don't like implants IRL though, they typically look stupid.

That's not really THICC, but more like FATT.

Attached is THICC.

Ok chad. You can have you can have your clinically obese whores, and I'll have her.

nice looking ass and tits but the ass was pure muscles, felt like i was holding my own ass.
her face was hot as fuck tho, i'm a face guy mostly.
like pic related, this girl could be a literal surfboard and i would marry the fuck out of her.