WE WAZ KANGZ: The Video Game

Trailer for Assassin's Creed: Origins actually begins with the word ''We''.

Appears to be set in a fantasy world, as it includes a giant snake boss. Nevertheless, Kangz gonna kang.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyDhRKHmpBk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hROqF8ZOjak
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/874017940907204609
youtube.com/watch?v=oxRAwVKW6MI
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Karl_Marx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imperial bodyguard of God
>Abraham hanging out with Moses
>13th century Egypt

what

Haven't given a fuck about AssCreed since Black Flag.

>liberate the people of Israel
>tfw you realize the Assassin order were kikes the whole time and Ramses + the Templars did nothing wrong.

Anyone who stopped playing this garbage series after ACII/Brotherhood made a good decision.

Still waiting for the american slave Assassin's Creed game where you kill tha evil crackas.

KAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGSSSSSSS

top kek, you missed it white boi
youtube.com/watch?v=hROqF8ZOjak

AND

The problem with any game series that does a prequel is that they want to keep in the inventions they added to later games but can't really justify why they're there, and when they add new items to a prequel you wonder why they weren't in the chronologically later instalments. Same thing happened with Batman Arkham

Canaan was the ancient place of Pakistan? Did you write this? Also there was called Hittites, not Hitties.

Hit da white slave mastah wit da wheep

SHIEEEEEET

That was so bad, considering it's a game about pirates the water animations were shit, there weren't even tide effects

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

MUTHAFUCKAZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't look black to me. Looks Arabic. What is he supposed to look like Varg?

I thought I remember them doing this. Man this game just spiraled into straight up a money vampire. Glad I stopped at AC3.

There's way that glut of nonsense is real...is it?

twitter.com/BlackNewsOutlet/status/874017940907204609

>Doesn't look black to me. Looks Arabic.

Protag has a full-on African ooga-booga accent

Is there any Ubisoft game nowadays that isn't SJW-infested?

>Appears to be set in a fantasy world,
Like all the AssCreed games?
I thoroughly enjoyed the Ezio games but 3 was unplayable. Got some cool shit in the Super Special Limited Edition though.

>AssCreed
>White protagonist
>Borrow from rich tapestry of history while obviously making other shit up
>People enjoy the historical aspect of the games

>Get diversity directive
>Start introducing POC characters
>So hamstrung by SJW politics and a lack of historical subject matter you just end up making fantasy games

Much like Battlefield's attempt to shoehorn in diversity into a historical setting it just ends up backfiring.

The Marvel Black Panther movie will have the same problem. Alternate dimension storytelling where a country in Africa "wasn't colonized and therefore can into space". Only there were such countries and they're shitholes. But don't let anything stop the narrative.

WE WUZ

because they let sjw kikes develop it

It looks really cool. What's the deal? He doesn't look bantu black.

wat
That shit wasn't written by a native English speaker.

the series is going to end you faggots, what better scenario to end it than where it all began , ancient Egypt

wait a minute. so you play as a jew? does that mean you murder based kangs?

>a black guy running around town stabbing and robbing people
This game seems pretty accurate desu.

Far Cry 5
>shoot radical Christians in Montana as a black rebel

Assassin's creed: Origin
>Kill the European oppressors and free the black rulers of Egypt

Horizon: Zero Dawn
>White men are the devil; women are now in charge of everything and we all worship an AI of a former black, muslim hijab female scientist.

Video games are cancer now, enjoy being bombarded with left wing political shit when you play them.

Wow, I love how they push the false narrative that Egyptians were black. The last dynasty of Egypt was ruled by Nubians and that's why it fell. Can't wait for it to flop.

Arabs reached Egypt after AD 600.

>main character is a LITERAL ARYAN
>fights against semites who enslaved him
>pol says we wuz

go fuck yourself

Main character is black

He sounds like Javik from Mass effect sounds Nigerian he should should at least sound east/North African.

>we wuz kangs
>literal kikes
kill ubisoft

A fun game folllwed by garbage

That picture is a load of shit, and even if it wasn't, just remember: in the AC universe, all Abrahamic religions are demonstrably wrong.
>shoot radical Christians in Montana as a black rebel
They'll prove themselves to be more heroic than your allies by the end of it. Mark my words.
The game is in Egypt. Crying "WE WUZ" was inevitable, no matter what happened.

look at his fucking skin colour
fucking google his fathers ethnicity

hes of aryan origin

the funny part is that I'm gonna play all of those, pirated of course.
I might even enjoy some harmless larping as a brave kang killing dem bitch ass white bois :^)

this is actually believable haha

Ucciditi

I think they mean 13th century BC. And Abraham is not THE Abraham, just named after him.

he's as black as these men are white

Games are developed by indoctrinated in universities students.

>his father was hitties
>google hitties
hes of a fucking aryan origin

Why aren't using our autist powers on the comment section of this video /pol?
WHAT THE FUCK???
I DIDN'T SEE A "WE" COMMENT ON THE TOP!!

>egypt
The Muslim Brotherhood begins

Eastern European devs are the only ones who make stuff worth a damn these days anyways. Probably because they are actually proud of their own culture.

Nice try.
0/10

WE WUZ PHARAOHZ WHILE WHITEY WUZ IN DEM CRACKA-ASS CAVEZ

The main protagonist isn't black.
There are black and arab skinned people in the game, like it was in Egypt.
So basically you only chimp out over the word WE ?
Do you realize how retarded you look ?

See

Honestly, this thread needs to be Shoahed, just on the grounds that that picture is a steaming load of shit

>tfw stopped after they brought in some mythical literal aliums and had desmond kill his templar waifu i thnk this was brotherhood
FUCK THE GODS.

The DNA of ancient Egyptians has revealed

>"They have these closest genetic links to the fertile crescent and the eastern populations of what's now Israel, but if they came from there or if they just evolved with gene flow all the time in this region, we cannot really say."

>instead of finding that ancient Egyptians were more African, we actually found them to be almost zero or much less sub-Saharan African than the population that live in Egypt today,

So yeah it isn't like Egypt at all.

I knew it. Templars were the good guys. I enjoyed larping in Assassins Creed Rogue.

Ofc I pirated all games.

I will only buy it if the combat is at least as difficult as in the first game.

WE WUZ UHSASSINS N SHIET

I stopped after Revelations....

It's not the main protagonist.
There were black people in egypt and some probably had high ranking positions.
The only white dynasty in Egypt was the last one and they weren't the best rulers ever, it would actually do white culture a favor if they were forgotten.
>Incestuous
>Actually lost Egypt and lead to the destruction of a 3000 old empire.

And here I thought they'd given up on this franchise after beating it to death several times over.
The last game sold like shit. I got it for free and didn't even bother with it

I liked AC3, but only for the story. The game itself is really shit...all assassins creeds....no difficulty setting? Is this a Nintendo game? They're way too easy it's a joke...great soundtracks and story though.

same

It's WUZ not WAZ, you fucking pleb

Ancient Egypt was a 3000 years old empire. Which mummy were tested ? If you really believe that there weren't black people in Ancient Egypt you're as retarded as people claiming that Egypt was solely black and that black dynasties built the pyramids or temples.

Testing a set of mummies and claiming that is concern every ancient Egyptians is retarded, it's clickbait articles.

>asscred syndicunt featured Karl Marx as a good guy calling for a peaceful revolution
>people are still surprised about jewish narratives in asscred games

Holy shit, for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxRAwVKW6MI

Hitties were Anatolians. They're extinct.

(heil'd)
Yup.
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Karl_Marx

Considering Karl Marx didn't achieve anything himself personally it's probably true.

You were saying?

Ignore the pic, and watch the video, nigger

same

Sorry but Aphopis was a snake demi-god who was destined to destroy the world by eating Ra's big ship.This is ok.The kangz,not quite.

So what's his actual name? I love this series cause the history is somewhat true (to a point) and it might be my name, so I'm excited

WUZ PIXELS N SHIET

>AssCreed
>White protagonist
Altair was from Syria, original Hassasin, not really white. Desmond was mixed with various ancestry and not white.

Fucking newfags, you probably first heard about AC game when it was USA war of Independence or maybe even later.

chill ma nigga

They tested 100 mummies not just the elite big shoots, all from a time period before 30BC.

>There were black people in egypt and some probably had high ranking positions.

Even in all their artwork and names they go out of their way to emphasis they are not like the Nubian's.

>His work in economics laid the basis for much of the current understanding of labour and its relation to capital, as well as subsequent economic thought.

So true, every country that follows Marxist economics has been a gigantic economic success

Assassin's Creed: Prince of Persia

I did. Don't here the "ooga booga" at all. And as you may have noticed, people are getting strung along by that mess of Engrish, thinking it's real.

>not KANG of persia

ur name is moses? or worse, aabraham? wat a fag go back to the synagog kikeboi

I returned AC1 for money off Super Mario Galaxy back when it came out. AC1 was fucking terrible. You do the same shit over and over again, and there's basically no stealth whatsoever. The game was just a shitty hack and slash.

More like an unfinished tech demo. Also gonna take a wild guess here and say you never bothered with a single one after that.

the water tech and ship battles were done by the Singapore studio, blame them la

Don't you want to explore the rich history of Africans user?

Already exists as a break away title "assassins creed liberation". You go around killing Spanish slave owners as a former slave

>Ubisoft
Are you surprised? Ubisoft and EA are both the worst companies in vidya

Oyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyy:3

was wondering, they took a break to work on new ideas right? gameplay looks literally the same to me other than the kang as starring assassin
Game with playable templar set in medieval Germany or France when?

Revelations was fun as you played as Altair and III was hot dog trash.

>le freemasons are the good guys!
>Now in this one you help out kikes

>Good guy white
>Bad guy black
Seems realistic to me

>Assasins Creed tells a story happened in Egypt

What kind of English is this, Ancient Ebonics??

You weren't a slave in that. You were a rich socialite who can dress as a slave to sneak around.