SERIOUS TOPIC

I think i was poisoned by intention in a local restaurant run by a muslim.

I feel really sick my stomach is churning and i feel like fainting.

you must be pretty fucked up if you think this is the nearest hospital

Bad meat in the kebab, eh?

you know they grind up the girls they take when they are done with them right?

it appears you have a pretty bad case of faggotry

I've already called the ustase, they are on their way to teach you not to eat sandnigger food.

DID YOU NOT ENJOY YOUR KEBAB OF PEACE?

I started feeling rough and having bad guts regularly after eating "Indian" food not so long back. Even from apparently reputable places. I've stopped eating it, just on the off chance there's something going on. If they pakis started fucking with all the food we buy off they could have us over a barrel in no time. Best play it safe I reckon.

It's nothing to do with my own tolerances by the way (I don't think), as I'm still fine with hot Thai food and spicy stuff I make myself.

was it spiced? also hygine standards aren't universally upheld, there's a lot of possibilities but i doubt they'd risk their buisness over poisoning some whitey

looks like whitey can't handle some heat, LOL

superior race my ass

You do know that they don't use toilet paper and instead wipe their asses with their left hand. I saw a haji rinse his mouth with camel piss one time so I don't think hygiene is a big priority.

post more of the nigress.

Can mods just started banning any thread with a suggestive nigger female in the OP? It's getting blatant.

Why would you eat "Indian" food? NEVER BUY A THING FROM THEM. ANY OF THEM.

Wtf I love niggers now

>Eating indian food

lulz, you ate poop

>Eating at a place that employs Muzzies in the first place.
>Wonders why he's sick.

Real mystery there user!

Your illness is a small price to pay for such vibrant diversity & wonderful ethnic food

My father OD'd on valium and what saved his life was 5$ charcoal tablets

>going to restaurants ran by kebabs

It's entirely on you

Idk what kind of pharmacies you have in your country but here charcoal tablets can be gotten for 5$s at literally any pharmacy or health food store.

call 911 or whatever shit you do
you faggot, ask for police
say you've been poisoned, you think intentionally poisoned, BUT DON'T SAY ANYTHING ELSE
you nigger
Say you think you've been poisoned, intentionally, and get a lawyer, go to hospital, tell them to take evidence, DO NOT FUCKING SAY IT WAS A MUSLIM OR THE POLICE WILL KILL YOU TO PROTECT THE PRECIOUS SHIT SKIN VIRUS

That's disgusting that you would eat from a third world resteraunt or food service. They dont use fucking tiolets they dont wash their hands they are fucking disgusting.

Probably all the feces on his hands. You muzzies don't use toilet paper, right?

If you actually had food poisoning you wouldn't be able to type this. And it does not occur immediately. You're a fucking retard.

valium is near impossible to od on... im calling bullshit

Don't worry it probably wasn't poison. Just a 14 year old rape victim.

If he OD'd, how did he swallow the charcoal tablets?
I'm calling horse shit on this too.

kek
fpbp

If you eat anything made outside your home or family circle you're a degenerate and deserve disease. Kill yourself.

>goes to muslim restaurant
>goes out to eat
>doesn't cook for himself
Feed yourself and you're less likely to get poisoned

i ate like 50 legit blues over a weekend n while i didnt get out of bed other than to pis or shit for 2 weeks i was no where near death... valium wouldn't be prescribed if it was possible to eat a bottle full and die, however if you were to drink a litre of whiskey on top of 50 pills you may not wake up

GO TO THE ED!!! Any sort of food toxicity or pathogen must be checked out. If you did get food poisoning, they report that to the local Health Department, who then can investigate.

Get going!