Anonymoms

Middle aged women now browse Sup Forums. What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WP6BTTaXwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

It's incredibly arousing, senpai.

Let the redpills flow

>You kids are restoring my faith in humanity.
You can restore my dick in your mouth please.

Good, it shows that the Overton window is moving to the right.

for you

women are turned on by facism.

>it feelz so good cause the jews told them to hate it

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

well this explains the general decline in board quality
women, not even once

This is what the redpilling of the masses looks like.

>we live in a timeline where this happens
>just like my naughty Nippon novels
>Trump literally made anime real

Life... Finds a way

A true testimony to how shit nu pol is

This explains why so much of Sup Forums is infected by feminism.

What on earth is going on?
Never on fucking earth did I expect to see some middle aged women with kids find this board.

It's pretty great isn't it? As much as I miss
>muh sekrit club
the changes we are making and the power we are wielding is incredibly exciting. We are literally changing the world in real time

Moms not allowed. Show tits if you want to be allowed.

Honestly, fucking a nice middle aged mom with a few kids is my fetish as a younger adult male.

Tits or GTFO

Rev up the biggest redpills, it is time for ultimate PERSUASION.

Its very satisfying tbqh

There's no way they aren't full of shit.

"restoring faith in humanity" half the posts here call for lynching, and the other half call for gassing.

Nothing wrong with that. Now that the boomers are getting redpilled, it'll spread even further. Remember - women are talkative. It's perfect buzz marketing for free.

I would rather everybody browse Sup Forums than any mainstream (((media))) outlet

whats the new Sup Forums
the infinity folks are a little too autistic for me
actually thats probably what the old Sup Forums was like
bye guys

>"restoring faith in humanity" half the posts here call for lynching, and the other half call for gassing.

I don't see the contradiction?

>Middle aged women now browse Sup Forums. What do you think about this?

I think these middle aged women need to start posting pics

red pilling never happens here anymore
its nothing but slide threads responded to by morons

I want mummy to give me the succ

i think gorespam is necessary

super secret internet clubhouse etc

Nothing wrong with redpilling roasties. If they are mothers they will get a lot more concerned at the propaganda and shit their kids are getting exposed to.

Tits or gtfo

What?! They've got to be lying. Like a form of a virtue signaling for the right. Or it's just fake.

>Sup Forums is the sole source of the normies' news
We da jewz now

still better than reddit

sometimes i still get itches from the massive happening addiction i had during the election cycle

>mfw I have probably said some heinous shit to middle aged women who I thought were trolls

Whoops

>What?! They've got to be lying. Like a form of a virtue signaling for the right.

Even if they are, it's a good thing, because it means that people's perception of what is virtuous has shifted our way. Things are changing so rapidly it's unreal

eh, they came here on their own accord. their problem if they didn't like it

Hi mom

Everything I said to you was true, lurk moar and tell it to dad too

same

I don't really care as long as they don't post their stupid opinions

LMAO these are Russian shills you idiots.

>tfw it was your mom who called you a stupid cum-guzzling nigger the other day

This reminds me of Boshi Syndrome!

the internet, anonymous places especially, is actually the only place where there is true equality

MUMMYS OF Sup Forums:

How do I get you to give me the succ? ty

This
>post milf feet plz

They should call them....

White Supremamoms

guys, we've been on the "internet" since the fucking early 90s. of course we're on Sup Forums. some of these bitches used to haunt AOL chat rooms to blackmail dudes for cash when they were 13.

or maybe that was just me

they must come for the blacked posts like i do.

kek
this place died a long time ago though. too bad because pre 2016 it was probably the best board on the site
prove me wrong nigger kikes

MUMMY PLS

Tits or gtfo

>blackmail dudes for cash when they were 13

lol

post mom tits or gtfo tho

at least a timestamp

I'm surprised that half of them can even use a computer, properly.

>you now realize we have the soccer mom demographic

This is the last thing I expected from Sup Forums, honestly.

Who thought we'd be popular among that group?

Imcile redditors.

post mummy's milk pls

W-would any middle aged women like to be my online momfu?

Sup Forums milf hookup threads with much tits when?

I just want to suck on their toes desu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7WP6BTTaXwY

just horny cougars looking for virgin boys to taint with their impure bodies.

>everyone waking up and learning the truth
>this is bad!

Sup Forums is its own worst enemy

LMAO

>well this explains the general decline in board quality

Actually, I think it's mostly due to shills. This board has been absolutely flooded with them as of late.

>GIRLS GET OUT REEEEEEEE, THIS IS MY AUTISTIC SPACE!!!

Pol is now a milf board.

You're creating targets on these people OP. Shareblue and SJW's are going to dox them now most likely...

What the actual fuck is happening! Did kek do this? Is this seriously the timeline we're living in? I refuse to believe this. Has got to be a parody or something. That's it. Y'all be playing a trick on a simple southern idiot like me.

MUMMY YES PLS

Do they post? I dont care a bunch of 35+ yo Lindas browse the white supremacist board on my favorite Cambodian sychronized dance forum. They can lurk all they want long as they dont post anything. We've got enough newfags with the arrival of summer.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

That's the line that gave away that this is some subversive ruse. There's no way, just NO FUCKING WAY that ANYONE would trawl through the archive of threads made by a bunch of misanthropes and smelly-dicks made daily on this board talking about how kikes ruined civilisation and niggers smell like animal musk and walk away feeling content with the world. I'm a full-on racist sociopath and even I feel shocked by it sometimes.

That explains why this place turned into shit.
Now you just need the teenage girls demographic so you can sell overpriced pink garbage with the Sup Forums logo on it.

they should call you, lord limp bantz

This is fucking awesome.

Digits of truth man

Sup Forums is becoming mainstream and it's okay

sure its great but do not get attached no matter how good it is if you havent figured out women you sure as hell will at that time good luck kid

faggot you live in bulgaria, let the first world speak now.

nazis are the ultimate bad boy

This is fuckin cool.

Nice to have a reminder that there are plenty of good people off the shitlib coasts.

(I live in a major Eastern city and the white people here are insufferable faggots. The shitskins are at least genuine and down-to-earth, but they're shitskins.)

Women not feeling the need to spout whatever thought comes to their head? Especially the soccer mom demographic.

ya don't say

T-t-thanks M-m-mom

trips of truth

Don't fall for this shit it's a fucking trap.

I want a Sup Forums MILF to spank me and make me call her mommy while she milks my dick with her cunt.

Post mature mammaries

now we know who bumps cancerous threads

If this is what stay at home mothers get up to while their husbands are away, then marriage is officially a rip-off.

>mfw I have probably called some sweet 40 year old mom to go drown in nigger cum just because we disagreed about something

>Sup Forums is now accepting the vagina jew

We have indeed lost this place since the fucking burger election

FUCK OFF ROASTIES

Is there meant to be differences between those three guys? A sort of "similar, but not quite identical" that autistic people miss?

I work for a "communications" (read: campaign) group on the right and pretty much all of us read Sup Forums. I'm 34, oldest is 41.

It was always this way, though. If you look at most of the LulzSec members arrested, most were older. Weev is older.

>twatter
>fat ugly dykes
WHAT THE FUCK I WANT MY 2010 BACK

HI MOM.
RESPECT THE MOMS YOU FAGGOTS