My country will get shaken as well

Poland so far has been a calm country and because of that people will flee here

Jews and Ukrainians will come here from the East, they will settle in big cities

Muslims coming here with foreign funded mosques is only a matter of time, because the local authorities to signal their virtue will not do anything to check where muslims get their funding from

Unless we pass an immigration Act like the USA did in 1924, we'll have our own conflicts as well

Being stable among the see of disarray and conflict, is clearly becoming a target at the same time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gA8nm5jx5ZI
youtube.com/watch?v=CfUqbXSnNKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok sure. I steal Warszawa pic

Don't you Polandians want to embrace globalism and all the great things that come with it like diversity and multicultures and stuff?

No, we've been through this in the past, had enough, now you can try.

youtube.com/watch?v=gA8nm5jx5ZI

Is this your border?

Title says it's between polish town of Medyka and Ukrop town of Szeginie. So probably.

Try for animal cruelty laws that would ban kosher meat/halal meat and push for anti-circumcision laws.

Our government actually tried to ban ritual slaughter but the kikes went OYYY VEYYYYYY and the regulation was repelled. I hope they'll try again. As for circumcision, doubt it makes a change, we don't circumcise children.

Dude, safety goes first, and Poland is safe. Halal won't matter

>As for circumcision, doubt it makes a change, we don't circumcise children.
You don't, but jews do.

Shouldn't have aided the Nazis.

after watching vids of the 2015 anti-immigration march i seriously want to move to poland.

2013 was fun too youtube.com/watch?v=CfUqbXSnNKE

I was in Warsaw in March and there was a big protest. What was it about? Seemed to be a loud of smelly liberals

>Shouldn't have aided the Nazis
what do you mean? You mean Maidan in Ukraine?

Warszawa? W cziagu nocy?

Dzieki.

Nice clock Wojak

Thanks Mosiek

Nice stalinist architecture Krzystof.

10% of Wrocław's population is Ukrainian.

Thanks again Dawid

Y'all should really remove that ugly-ass pig disgusting modern architecture there though.

beautiful city..........

I wish I could travel in time and see old Warsaw, my whole family is from there.

remove yourself from existence, kike

thanks, but it sometimes gives me this melancholic feel

No.

Don't you have to start taking "your share" of refugees?

No fug dis