I used to be a white nationalist

I used to be a white nationalist because I believed whites construct superior societies and have paramount intelligent. I was pro-eugenics and all. I no longer retain these convictions. I am now a transhumanist. Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities. We can become immortal and have real superpowers with the help of technology. White nationalism won't achieve this. Forget nationalism and supremacy. That is a primitive distraction. I don't care about preserving cultures and races anymore. We need to work in solidarity, whether you are East Asian, Indian, or White, to perfect technology. Transhumanism is the future. Sensible white people are opting out of white nationalism and transitioning into transhumanists.

Other urls found in this thread:

nautil.us/issue/28/2050/dont-worry-smart-machines-will-take-us-with-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tldr ur a fagget lmao get rekt fpbp

start wearing a trip already so I can filter your spam

you post this shit every day

Makes sense

White nationalism breeds white trash
See this thread for example:
>mfw white nationalists use pics of fit clean cut guy and girl as their poster child for preserving the white youth
>when they are fat and greasy as fuck irl

Meh... why not both?

We do create superior societies to a point. society gets so far then it turns into an uncontrollable beast and then inevitably crashes and burns. It's already starting to decay and crumble. No civilisation in the past has been able to anticipate their own demise, we are unique in that sense.

Assimilate or perish obsolete species.
Merge with the machine and become one with eternity.

dindus wont advance your beloved technology much really.nazi engineers on the other hands...

Transhumanism, accelerationism, and globalism are the final redpill. Deal with it faggots.

Shill and sage

That sounds like it will take a lot of investment user.

Do you think you can solve the hard problem of consciousness and perfect cybernetics all while providing gibs to every POC on Earth all at the same time?

You need resources to reach a goal and they want to eat all the seed corn before winter because "MY TUMMY'S HUNGRY NOW!"

>brainlet doesn't see the connection between white nationalism and this

If non-whites flood and ruin our countries. If people mix and lower the mean IQ and reduce the number of geniuses and the extent of that genius, you're never going to get your transhumanist fantasy world. Christ you're a retard.

This is my daily reminder that I will never slide a finger down that ass. Fuck you OP.

I agree only Whites, Asians and some Indians will be able to comprehend and utilize this technology.

very beautiful body... how can I enslave her?

>I used to be a white nationalist

liar, You have always been jew faggot and you know it

>I used to be a white nationalist because I believed whites construct superior societies and have paramount intelligent. I was pro-eugenics and all. I no longer retain these convictions. I am now a transhumanist. Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities.

lmfao wow these shills are just terrible

well this is the third time I've seen this exact thread

sage

fuck off

Well, I don't agree with you, but you have succeeded in drawing the distinction between the two directions of the world's powers.

Side A - Globalism, Transhumanism, Worship of Technology, Super-AI, Challenging God

Side B - Nationalism, Eugenics, Human Evolution, Super Intelligence, Naturalism, Accepting God

It's up to you to decide. I will only join side A if I can guarantee that I will be one of the enhanced, and not the oppressed.

Naturally, if side B wins, superior intellect may cause us to develop better technology, but unlike side A, the technology won't be more powerful than humans, nor will it have the capacity to be more powerful.

I used to be an East Asian nationalist because I believed East Asian construct superior societies and have paramount intelligent. I was pro-eugenics and all. I no longer retain these convictions. I am now a transhumanist. Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities. We can become immortal and have real superpowers with the help of technology. East Asian nationalism won't achieve this. Forget nationalism and supremacy. That is a primitive distraction. I don't care about preserving cultures and races anymore. We need to work in solidarity, whether you are East Asian, Indian, or White, to perfect technology. Transhumanism is the future. Sensible East Asian people are opting out of East Asian nationalism and transitioning into transhumanists.

I'mma fuck me some robotic white bitches

Now do a Zionist one with a big titty jewess.

alt-right to alt-robotics

really bad pasta

>white made 99.99% of modern tech
>HURR DURR WHITENESS IS IRRELEVANT I JUST WANT TO BE IMMORTAL
Ok, retard. Go ask Pajeet for eternal life then.

Transhumanism/Singulatarianism is a Jewish cult in the same vein as Freudianism, Boasianism, and Randianism. If you haven't noticed this already they you're clearly not paying much attention.

>White nationalism won't achieve this.
No, but white people will.

How many times can you post the same thread in a week? Saged

>Have technological goal
>World IQ decreases rapidly

You can only hope that we achieve this during the window were whites still are the majority in their countries (and east-asians alive in high enough numbers) otherwise your plan is doomed to fail.

>Humans need to merge with technology to attain God-like abilities.
You should merge your head with a shotgun cartridge.

Cool copypasta desu senpai

Hey dipshit, impure genetics make it more likely that the body rejects advanced biotech mods leading to infections and organ failures similar to when organic transplants fail.

what's with this whore's fucked up face? im getting tired of hiding threads featuring this skank

What did he mean by this?

$@&€[)

>Transhumanism is the future.
WHat is your criteria for what makes a better person?

stop posting this twitch celeb cancer
reminder that she was

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

And makes a killing off cuck fanboys like you donating to see her ass for a full three-four seconds.

>I used to be a white nationalist

Me too, once I started taking hormones from mr shekelberg clinic I finally discovered this nazi thing wasn't for me and I'm happily living with my american boyfriend, Jamal.

Why mods never delete these threads tho?

Kek

transhumanism is the final redpill that comes after white nationalism

so you swappen one unrealistic perspective to another

woop de doo

>assimilate, globalism
>accelerationism
I don't think you know what accelerationism means, I'll give you a hint, it involves speciation, secession, and arms races. Universalists/globalists get blown out, nationalists get blown out, atomization all the way down.

The irony is that if intelligence is determined by race (and we find genes for intelligence) we can fix stupid people. If we don't need a large population (and we probably don't) implement male birth control and sex bots/prostitution.

>Thinks Technology is magic

>I am now a transhumanist.
Lay off the sci-fi, user. Humans need to remain humans until we can get our shit in order. We don't want to become space-Mexicans, exporting our crime across the universe.

>t.collectivist
Why do you want to destroy the human soul?

wetware > hardware

merging with machines is an autistic pipedream that only retards who aren't taken seriously like Ray Kurzweil believe.

improving the human genome to shape a superior species is a much more realistic approach to (((((((((((((((((((((((transhumanism))))))))))))))))))))

>The potential for improved human intelligence is enormous. Cognitive ability is influenced by thousands of genetic loci, each of small effect. If all were simultaneously improved, it would be possible to achieve, very roughly, about 100 standard deviations of improvement, corresponding to an IQ of over 1,000. We can’t imagine what capabilities this level of intelligence represents, but we can be sure it is far beyond our own. Cognitive engineering, via direct edits to embryonic human DNA, will eventually produce individuals who are well beyond all historical figures in cognitive ability. By 2050, this process will likely have begun.

nautil.us/issue/28/2050/dont-worry-smart-machines-will-take-us-with-them

t. shinji

that's a man

average iq in india is 80
that's considered borderline retarded here

fpbp

1 post by this ID
10th times in a few days that someone posts this stupid copypasta and everyone takes the bait.

Saged.

>I am now a transhumanist
So you have now gone from a totalitarian cancer to a totalitarian cancer that wants to destroy civilization and is a merchant of despair

Kill yourself pedophile antihuman scum your kind is even more dangerous than the jew

Nobody ever goes back from being redpilled

Saged for bs

Why does that chick always have that batshit insane look on her face in every photo? Seriously, it's like she wants to devour the souls of babies or some shit.

So we can barely manage the responsibility of nuclear weapons, but you want to give people "God-like" abilities.
>inb4 we can satisfactorily mitigate the risks of such technologies

>t.mechano-autismo

There is no unity, there are arms races. Introducing the intelligence race, it has nothing to do with equality, but with maintaining superiority, amplifying it and leaving everything else far behind. Eugenics cranked up to 11, making use of everything, breeding, genetic engineering, computer advances. Because of the constant struggle to stay ahead, there is no escape except through accepting defeat. Humanity speciates, intelligent species become an entire phylum, biological, machine and everything in between. Intricate networks of symbiosis and parasitism, feeding on itself in massive foodwebs, just as life as always been. The ability to engineer species from scratch doesn't obsolete evolutionary competition and selection, it accelerates it.

Could you make an empirical argument against white supremacy? I fucking despise incoherent ramblings about an unexistent utopia. Most of your reluctant versimulitude lack common sense. White people have the perfect combination between physical aptitudes and intelligent aptitudes. Whites are still most erudite even though most institutes of learning hate white men.

Get fucked pussy ass faggot

Your cell phone can't even hold enough energy for an entire day of mindlessly browsing lowbrow pop-media. And why do you include Indians in your transhumanist creation team all-star lineup, because they work in call centers for white tech companies? Fixin' to jerk off to this shorts captcha and salvia officinalis this lame thread.

Hmm really makes you think

I used to be a white nationalist.
I still am, but I used, to be, too.

Fuck off Illuminigger, you think they'll let you be a god too? lol

They really really are. The globalists were right all along.

oy

>Hmm really makes you think
that OP is 1 post shill fag to sage.

In short you have been brainwashed by the Jewdia. I bet you fucked a nigger also. The end.

does anyone have those pics of the indian men talking abuot milking

Sage

You must hang out in the wrong basements then...

Why am I reading this without the benefit of TITS...

GTFO!

theres like tons of pics of indian men being obsessed with boobs and milking them how do i find them

PLEAES I WANT TO MILK

>R I C E D

HOLY SHIT, user was right

awww he postet the very same shit before

Your the type of girl that gets jealous when the mail lady waves to your man so you cut off his dick while he's sleeping and throw it out the window of a moving car.

Also, nice touch adding the acoustic guitar on the chair. Fuck you.

>acoustic guitar
She actually plays the guitar pretty well

Prove it.

Hmm. Feels like things will go wrong.
>You now have access to an implant augmented brain.
>You can access all information of the world.
>"I fucking love science, now I can BE science n shiet"
>Implying you are gonna do any of that an not just stimulate the pleasure centers with higher and higher artificial stimuli until your brain just wears down and your brain collapses

>Sensible white people are opting out of white nationalism and transitioning into transhumanists.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv right now, Shlomo?

How many shekels did you make for this white genocide post, you sub human kike?

God damn lel

>achieving transhumanism while there are still niggers in the populous.
You were clearly never a white nationalist in the first place.

>transhumanism
The 80's are back? Sweet.

KYS FAG

What's the point in being an immortal cyborg god if you can't
- get pussy
- create/enjoy art
- have fun with small things?

it literally never went away

I used to do white nationalism. I still do, but I used to too.

basically what you are saying is, your girl in pic will be alright running around sucking random cocks, and not being a mother, even though she is clearly formed by nature to be one, to reproduce, which is not the same as being a random cock sucker.

this tbqh

we must secure the white race first if you ever want that future to happen OP