Hey, muricans

hey, muricans
I have a serious question to ask

Do you think that term "Hispanics" was created in order to make Real White population decline look less noticable?

In any where growing number of beaners is mentioned, you can easily find some shills, who claim that almost all "Hispanics" are like Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz.
But it's quite clear that most of them are IQ 70 brown degenerates

Let me know, burgers, if I am the only one who thinks so or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, quite obviously
see the crime stats as well
oh yeah, middle eastern counts as white too!

>The racial and ethnic composition was 89.1% Whites, 4.0% black or African-American, 0.2% Native American, 1.7% Asian, 0.2% Non-Hispanics of some other race, 4.0% reporting two or more races and 3.4% Hispanic or Latino. 41.7% were of Arab ancestry (categorized as "White" in Census collection data).
Dearborn, Michigan - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan

Are you implying that Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz aren't IQ 70 brown degenerates?

I think it denotes people from Hispañia

A lot of spics are listed as white too if those images are to be believed.

Hispanic just means a person from a Spanish speaking country. There is nothing racial about it, it's all linguistic. You're confusing memes with genes.

well you are right. none of the illegal tacos we have where I'm at (south) are attractive, most don't work, they just shit out kids, and they are dumb as fuck. They are all 4'9, don't speak English and contribute nothing to society except leeching welfare. I'm not sure where all the hard-working and attractive spics are, but they sure as hell aren't here.

>There´s nothing racial about it
Kek, yes there is, 80% og Hispanic (REAL Hispanics) are the result of race mixing (indigenous and whites), the other 20% belongs to Spain (which are the reslt of whites and sand niggers. I bet you are a shitty chicano who doesn´t want to accept it´s term

Also:

CHI

Unlike many Americans, I see the clear difference,
however "Hispanics" term is widely accepted in US and that leads to confusion
If you look up current estimates of White population you will see that it's growing , but in fact it's growing only due to HUGE beaners influx, who claim to be white

>Hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race and beaners are brown due to their indian genes, not their "Hispania" lineage

If you faggots are going to demonize the word "Hispanic" before Mestizo

Then you faggots are anti white kikes

Why should hispanics that look like the Sheen family be blamed for what the brown aztec niggers do?

Blaming hispanics as a whole regardless of what their actual race are is a jew thing to do

BLAME mestizo mexicans, but don't blame spaniards you niggers
The problem is mestizos, not "Hispanic" because ANY RACE could be hispanic

Hispanic is not a race

learn it faggot

BRRRRRRRRAAPPfffffft

>REAL hispanics are mestizo

Uh no faggot

MESTIZO MEANS MIXED

Hispanic doesn't mean mix because hispanic is not a race

You fucking mexican mestizos are so fucking stupid

You realize you faggots weren't considered "Hispanic" until the 80s

You fuckers ruined the word and you fuckers falsely pride it as a race, which it isn't

The government states HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

Mestizos don't own the fucking word

Not all hispanics share thier shitty bean indian genes

Your race is mestizo faggot

Hispanic is a geographic term regardless of race you dumb faggot

Would love to pump that white vulva full of my Islamic seed INSHALLAH

stop consider yourself Hispanic and admit that this term is Anti-White
or neck yourself spic filth

>Hispanic doesn't mean mix because hispanic is not a race
Hispanics are people from Spanish speaking countries, which have people that are the result of racemixing; saying it doesn´t have to do with it is like saying that Anglo-Saxon language countries aren´t white, it´s related; there are people who are the exception, but it´s the minority, so it doesn´t count a lot.

>You fuckers ruined the word and you fuckers falsely pride it as a race, which it isn't
Only the shitty illegals and their stupid protests, not the Spanish speaking countries

>Mestizos don't own the fucking word
Since every Spanish speaking country is 80% "mestizo", we do.

Also, just in case:

CHI

Fuck you mestizos

Ruined the word Hispanic for the white hispanics

FAGGOTS

>Durr we breed more so it's our race now

YOU ARE BROWN DUE TO YOUR INDIAN GENES FAGGOT

Why don't you give me an argument you stupid faggot

Why should hispanics of european ancestry be blamed for aztec mestizo "Hispanic" crimes

Answer me faggot

>When you have no arguments and you need to insult
Classic

Also, people from Spain mixed with sand niggers after the conquest, so they coun´t as raced mixed too. Nobody forced people from Spain to breed with every race they could

As a spaniard it infuriates me when someone calls us hispanic. Dont mix us with those subhumans.

That and to bump up white crime stats to make them remotely comparable to niggers (they're still not).

THe Term is Spaniard, you fucking mongoloid. The only reason Hispanics are called called like that is because it is easy to catalog. I am a fellow spic, and I know the difference. THis is why we need to build the wall so your fucking country stops bringing the diseases that is Mexico.

>I´m a fellow spic
If you are a chicano, you are not a spic, and if descend from Spanish people, you aren´t either, you will always be a "Gonzalez"

You have sand nigger genes, so the comparison is reasonable

I don't think so. I think it was part of the Affirmative Action movement, to provide a "share" of """places""" in """"society"""" for the southern """"""guests"""""" to occupy, that is, to guarantee a certain level of white unemployment.

Fucking idiot.

You are the problem if you're demonizing the word Hispanic before mestizo

If you move to america, you would be a "White Hispanic" no matter how white you are

Hispanic is an american made word for lineage or spanish speaking countries regardless of race

So don't demonize the word you fucking nigger

>If you move to America
To which of this countries do you refer?
>Mexico
>Chile
>Argentina
>Peru
>Colombia
>Venezuela
>Ecuador
>Brazil
>Colombia
>Uruguay

The list goes on, but those are the main countries people visit

>Durr you can't call America America because the continents are also America too

Everybody knows the main America is the U.S

Deal with it you fucking mestizo

That pic. I bite my bottom lip, stare where her asshole is and pretend to smell it.