Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>May in tears, Tory physically sick at election result
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-in-tears-tory-staffer-10604243

>Pressure builds on May to resign, Tories in revolt. Johnson tipped as PM
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/621519/theresa-may-quit-prime-minister-tory-emergency-meeting

>May will reshuffle her cabinet this afternoon, Trump visit postponed
twitter.com/BethRigby/status/873870404942692353

>European diplomats have told me that triggering Article 50 can be rescinded. UK only leaves EU when signing deal in 2 years time
twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/873819034709610496

>Theresa May to launch extreme internet plans despite not winning majority
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html

> DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40236152

>Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

Other urls found in this thread:

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825
conservativehome.com/platform/2016/07/david-davis-trade-deals-tax-cuts-and-taking-time-before-triggering-article-50-a-brexit-economic-strategy-for-britain.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

furfags get the fuck out!

I thought May won the election? Did the stories not win parliament?

>ANYCUNT UP ITT LIKE SLIPPING THE MISSUS THE RODGER ON A SATURDAY NIGHT?
>N
>Y
>C
>U
>N
>T

>U
>P

>I
>T
>T

>L
>I
>K
>E

>S
>L
>I
>P
>P
>I
>N
>G

>T
>H
>E

>M
>I
>S
>S
>U
>S

>T
>H
>E

>R
>O
>G
>E
>R

>O
>N

>A

>S
>A
>T
>U
>R
>D
>A
>Y

>N
>I
>G
>H
>T

Is there even any difference between someone who's 17 and 364 days old and someone who is exactly 18 years old?

Restrict voting to 21+.

24+

And this how we know you're scared and losing.

POO IN LOO

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825

umm no sweetie.
She fucking won.

More like 35+ and for white males only.

Oh shit, it's the 'sweetie' poster again. Hi!

Literally nobody younger than 90 should be allowed to vote. You know it makes sense.

Are these niggers serious?

Use this thread first:

why the fuck do these clowns think they can have ANOTHER election

COMRADE CORBYN

Friendly reminder that literally no minority government in British history has ever lasted more than two years.

Guys would you prefer Davis or Boris as PM, Davis seems like he knows what the fuck he's doing in relation to brexit as he had to negotiate all the maastricht treaty and all that bollocks but Boris as PM would make the Tory party a laughing stock. I really don't see how the Tories can get us both a decent brexit deal and a decent majority.

Davis is a bit of a bore, but he's a firm hand on the tiller kind of MP. Also has some working class cred, unlike the rest of the chinless coked up cousin fuckers in the party.

Boris is a buffoon. He's not particularly smart or witty, he's just verbose and bumbling. Great for deputy PM or a TV presenter, but a fucking awful party leader.

>Guardian to go tabloid as it abandons Berliner presses in print deal with Trinity Mirror

What the fuck

Davis. So we might get someone who isn't a complete mong as Brexit secretary.

Nah mate, Davis is pretty clued up. Would prefer him to stay as Brexit secretary though.

My bros and I do it all the time. You're only a faggot if you suck dick. Kissing a man shows you trust each other and hugging shows you are bros.

Not doing this is gay.

conservativehome.com/platform/2016/07/david-davis-trade-deals-tax-cuts-and-taking-time-before-triggering-article-50-a-brexit-economic-strategy-for-britain.html
He seems pretty decent to me, also who did you have in mind?
It's because they'd have to have a prime minister who can win (I know that sounds retarded) because their government will inevitably collapse and although labour will struggle to get as high as a vote percentage they did this time (the youths will not turn out again) they need to start swinging the vote the conservatives way and actually get a strong majority.

I appreciate no one cares but someone asked me what changed things for me so here it is.

Alright, I don't think I've told you lot this.

I was a pretty happy lad. Girlfriend, nice cosy job. A bunch of stuff happened with my mum and her partner. Nasty domestic abuse stuff. Ex-partner and I had a huge fight, should have been arrested, police turn up and they turned a blind eye to me breaking his nose, but through all this, Mum puts dad in touch with me for the first time in 20 years.

He's a massive bloater. Like huge.

Dies about three months later. Was 58, didn't actually have to die, but suddenly the man I've spent my life thinking I could maybe live up to and maybe he'd come back, shows up, shits himself to death, and when it comes to the funeral, his Russian wife (nice lady actually) has asked for an open casket.

On the morning of the funeral I'm smoking a fag and taking nips out a hippy with my mad uncle. Funeral director sidles over.

"Are you the son?"

"Yes?"

"Aye, there's been a problem, yer da, he sort of err...burst..., we got most of it a in a bin bag though."

A bit of a mess for a few years.

Wake up and realise this isn't how a man lives.

Here we are.

unironically jez 4 pm

>meanwhile France becomes a one-party state ruled by a party conjured out of thin air by a literal globalist banker

LOOK AT MY WEATHER

No one here gets to cry about heat EVER again!

YASS SLAY!

Is plastic surgery prevalent in the UK?

I like stories of happyendings lad.

That was funny until i realised that was a real paper

What a waste of a 3rd post.

I hope you realise that historians will one day trawl through our posts in order to find out exactly how we memed Nigel into office, yes? Is this what you want your legacy to be?

Delete.

Anyone who pays taxes and has a job should only be allowed to vote.

HEY HEY

HO HO

THOSE NEWFAG NU-POL GOTTA GO

Brit/pol/ has been hijacked by faggots from r/LabourUK, Morning Star is a communist paper.

She won, she's hammering out the deal with the DUP over the next week, same thing happened in 2010 but with the Lib Dems.

>How in the fuck do you see Labour taking another 64 seats?
>There's /literally/ no way that can happen in an election anytime soon.

Depends, there were a lot of seats that were very close, and if Corbyn brings back the moderates, there will be better people in the cabinet, perhaps a slightly adjusted manifesto and politicians that know the numbers?

>Britain
>aka the most irrelevant country ever
LMAOing at retarted brits, your fuckin country isn't even as big as alaska LOL

So are you in the Army now? I'm 28, was in the OTC at uni but feel bored now in my current job in London.

Getting fitter again after a year of being degenerate in London so tempted to apply to Sandhurst before I'm to old.

Tory cucks are quiet lately

Charge your phone REEEEE

Nah, any slag can find a pissed beer bellied bloke at a local pub that'll give them a shagging pretty easy.

Not sure if that's a happy ending.

Lost the girlfriend. She married a yank.

I'm 31 now, basically been rewound to 21.

Still, I'm looking after a really cute doggo while getting /fit/, Can hear him having little doggo dreams while I type.

Yes.

I'm on my way in. Just passed my medical.

What the hell happened to the National Front?

Moreso than people would imagine because most women who do it don't get the stupid balloon style shit ones.

Around 10,000/year compared to 300,000 in the US.

So population adjusted you have 5x more than us

BRITAIN ISN'T A COUNTRY DUMB BURGER REEEEE

Shut up Wyatt, how do you correlate intelligence with geographical land mass you fucking pinhead

Also dont forget who put you where you are today

Progressive globalist surge.

So presume you will be in for the winter entry? What do you want to go into?

France is now where we were in 1997, and it's going to end really badly.

Very grim mate. Hope it all works out and you have a happy and fulfilling life.

Fair enough. Well I would imagine that LAB might pick up some seats and the Tories lose a few more but that just puts us in an even worse position than now.

They've never done well in parliamentary elections.

Kind of (but not really at all) like UKIP doing so well with MEPs but shit with MPs

David Davis is pretty based, he also campaigned against the erosion of civil liberties back in 2008 so we wouldn't get mummynet with him.

same thing that happened to Corbym

globalist NGO's

>what a waste
How ironic

(fair point though)

Remember when most people thought the 2010-2015 coalition would not last, and then it lasted 5 whole years?

Who's ready for five more years?

It's Sunday night, knobhead

But yeah gave my gf a shag last night

HEY HEY

HO HO

TORY RACISTS NOT WELCOME HERE

>Labour shills still think that Brit/pol/ is pro-Tory

I'm getting really tired of explaining this to you.
No one here supports the Tories. We just hate you effeminate cuckolds and your pandering to Islam infinitely more than them.

Go away. Please. You're wasting your time, but more importantly, your wasting our time. Or better yet just jump off a bridge. Or better still, get all your mates together in a van and drive off a bridge. I don't care. Just leave us the fuck alone.

I know that you don't have any self-respect or dignity and that you'll just keep smearing shit all over yourselves and rolling around in the dirt in a pathetic attempt to convince people that you're not a shit-covered retard, but surely you realise that you're just making people irate at this point.

Army Legal Service. If they won't have me, the RN will.
It's turned me from a normie to a complete Sup Forumstard. That isn't even the half of it, but I know there's others who have had worse so I won't go into detail.

Thanks though user.

Got blue balls from the false 'happenings' today lads

Were you at common selection then? Assume you passed that?

>Survation/Mail (EURef ex DKs):

>REMAIN 51 (+3)
>LEAVE 49 (-3)

>Jun 10th

Is that a real newspaper that calls itself the Lucifer?

>when the americans revolted you and your """"""""""""'great empire"""""""""""" couldn't even keep us under control we BTFO'd you like crazy
LOL fucking retarded brits "LE WE CREATED YOU" yeah and we made you our BITCH! LMAOING AT RETARDED BRIT BONGS WHO UNIRONICALLY THINK THEY'RE HOT SHIT

DESIGNATED

If anything that shows that barely anybody's changed their mind at all.

get back in the shed m8.

No, sorry you gay. Just so deep in the closet, your visiting Narnia.

This and only this.

It's basically an impossibility though. But yeh, I guess anything can happen.

This

What do when a girl just gets bored and stops replying to you? She went out of her way to get to know me around Easter time (the only person I ever got to know at uni), then she just gradually stopped replying and has been silent around a month now. Does this mean I'm a boring, hopeless cunt with magical fanny-repelling superpowers?

Choriza May won the most seats but few than 50% meaning that she can't rely on her party to push through legislation. This effectively paralyses the government unless they make deals with the other parties all of which hate the Tories. The only party which might play ball are the DUP who are basically like Sup Forums but with actual balls but the more liberal Tories hate the idea and may rebel against it and the DUP see the Tories as filthy degenerates so it's going to be fin times

I'm going officer route lad, the terminology is a bit different and the stages are as well.

Unless they've renamed the RCB since three months back.

>Go round to your nice uncle's house, the one who still slips you a tenner even though you have only ever gotten 60% in every exam.

>take a shit on the carpet

>Y no one lik me? Am kultur! Haf burgah!

>What do when a girl

Tbh if the vote was held again today i would probably vote remain but that is not the case and most people accept the need to press onwards.

>he thinks the Tories are any better
>he thinks they dont also pander to islam

>mfw an american was fat near me

The coalition government had a majority of 76.
The Con-DUP government has a majority of 4.

May won but she didn't win Parliament. She didn't get a majority of seats, so the Parliament is still "hung" (no one is really in power). She either has to form a coalition with someone (DUP, maybe) or form a minority government by some process I don't really understand.

This. This is what Labour shills actually believe. No one actually likes the Conservative party, there are some good individuals and they sometimes get good stuff done, that's all.

If we knew that, we'd not be wizards.

>Is there even any difference between someone who's 20 and 364 days old and someone who is exactly 21 years old?

How far do you take that logic before you realize just how autistic it is?

Is there something happening on the 22nd of June? I have that date in my mind for some reason.

What's the status on the DUP coalition? Is it still a go? It'd be pretty hilarious if the cuckservatives got grabbed by the balls by the true conservatives

Maybe she was interested in you but because you didn't ask her out she figured that you weren't interested in her

This is why we need a proper Brexiter Prime Minister.

He literally explained you pander to Islam infinitely more

Give up she's not interested.

'sup reddit.

Even gay mates don't do that.