Antifaggot biological terrorism

i think I figured out who acid attacked Lauren and Luke with fox piss. If I'm right she better submit to being my waifu. Help me verify.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/221183353
youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM
youtube.com/watch?v=vtl5T7AkOEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1/6

2/6

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

bump

alright Lauren time to press them charges gurl

Not him. Look at his beard, where it's missing on the left picture, where he is unshaven. He has spots where there is no beard, which is genetic. The nose fits though.

bump for interest

may kek's will be done

White knight strikes again

Bump

>fox piss

Can I get a quick rundown? That's kind of hot :3c

wtf plant grows out of sand like that?
rare as fuck

Deus vult

YEETER

>t. Poster who has never been to the east coast

bald guy and tranny don't appear to be the same.

have you ever been outside?

We have it on the West Coast too, this guy is just a retard.

>If I'm right she better submit to being my waifu.
Sadly I don't think it works that way.

It's a type of succulent. Picture is off the west coast, they have entire front yards that have that plant instead of grass. I have a clipping I took from one of the beaches and I have quite a large one also.

I'll just give you a bump and hope you deserve it

weaponised autism never fails to disappoint me

Sage. Nypa. Kys

well you're wrong so there's that.

that isn't who who threw it. the person who threw it has bigger arms than that stick armed thing.

Bump

i think its scary to use the "name" option. how do you do it?

Credit where it's due to the other anons that contributed of course, I mostly followed their leads But Laurens mine.

Bump for justice

What?

So is it the guy or not?

Its not that big of a deal. I put doe urine one myself when deer hunting. It makes stupid bucks walk right up to you.

It automatically populates for me. I'm not typing it in.

It is not her. Lauren has a nice pair of fat sacks.

meeeeeeeehh. bump

Says the indian

I thnk it is

>namefag forgot to change it back from yesterdays stupid game.

LAUREN POST BOOBIES :]]]]

here's a bump
hope you get your coal burner waifu

>defend a Jewess
TOP KEK

Umm...nope. Antifa have literally going to Syrian villages, killing ISIS head choppers, and liberating them from ISIS alongside the Kurds.

It's not even close. the guy who threw it has visible biceps when his arms are closed and that person doesn't.have any definition in their arms at all.

It´s probably them, great work

Don't ruin my aryan queen, you faggot!

"GreyGoo" is code for brain matter...he is a violence advocate.

Nice try Ahmed.

A Leaf in the other thread posted this video and we got a profile shot of Old Fart. Can you link them? Pic related

vimeo.com/221183353

Happens within the first 30 secs. Also, from 15-30 secs notice him move up towards Bodyguard as his hand is extended backwards on his hip.

Kek. I'm keeping it.

have a bump

What kind of wizardry does Antofa possess that they can get their foxes to piss in bottles? My foxes piss and shit everywhere and chew the furniture.

The handoff in question around 20 secs in.

Are you telling me I'm wrong, you want to try and disprove me?

>assuming the antifa in Syria is the same antifa as the virtue signaling faggots at the free speech rallies

Antifaggot piss attack video: youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM

Filthy animals.

You antifag losers can't even liberate yourselves from your parents houses, except for when you get yourselves sent to prison like Clanton

Antifa is a huge decentralised international organisation. Of course they're not the same people who are on the streets of various cities, but they're flying the same flag regardless.

Also, even if the 'virtue signalling faggots' don't have actual military training, I still don't think they have much to fear from the opposition as it currently stands.

Liking this thread, postin rare Lauren

Its time to snatch the flag bearers flags. That is an insidiousness tactic to block our cameras.

Stop eating cow guts you stupid bong it is lowering your IQ.

they are cute though, cant this be our new gal?

As opposed to your typical "line them all up and shoot them" pacifists you find here on Sup Forums?

you stupid faggot white knight cucks wont ever get pussy lmao

stupid. those little babies can't afford a plane ticket. Just cause someone mailed them a flag, doesn't mean its USA antifa.

I can keep posting these you know.

By the way, I don't think any Antifa affiliate has actually killed anyone yet aside from the ISIS fighters from the Syrian branch. The same cannot be said for people the so-called 'free-speech movement'.

youtube.com/watch?v=vtl5T7AkOEA

Bring a butane soldering torch that has a piezo electric trigger. Light their stupid flag on fire.

thanks for the laughs user

Too late user

Doe urine this time. But they are perfecting a tactic that must be countered. Those flags are being used to block information gathering techniques that put THE fear of POL into them.

Who cares, is woman. Nothing she says/does/thinks is important/represents is an original thought or desire. Women exist merely to take direction from men. Modern men are directionless hence this chaos.

Pics of Lauren's tits before we continue?

Does she have noodes?

only seems fair

One question I do wonder though is why you guys do this. Your motivations will say a lot about you.

You can either be doing this because you think tracking these people down and doxing them with give the false perception of being edgy and dangerous without you having to do literally anything other than sit behind a computer desk.

The reason is you are massive white knight cucks who literally worship this opportunistic coalburner slut like a queen.

Is it one of these or a combination of the two? I do hope its more the former because that's pretty pathetic otherwise.

Regardless of the nature of women, objectively speaking about 250,000 more people listen to her opinions over yours. So I don't really get on what basis you're saying it's not "important". Unless what you say is 250000 times less important.

Thats cringey. Not about the guy, but the flag of yours. How can you guys almost lost to a commie fuck like Corbyn?!

The point is to ruin an Antifa's life, that's what it has been from the start. Lauren is irrelevant when it comes to putting this commie behind bars.

WTF is this "outside" bullshit I keep hearing about?

Jesus, you guys sound like a bunch of round earthers.

ahahaha you must be pretty mad, all that planning and strategy, coming up with that blocking cameras with your flags idea, making sure to cover your eyes, yet we still figure out whats behind the mask whenever we feel like it. We do it because we have autism.

this, people who post this kike whore should be permab&

There're a lot in the desert in BOTW. No joke, I had the same thought as you today when I was playing.
WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?

Literally kill yourself you whiet-knight beta Jew loving cuck fuck.

Good work lads!
>Get it out there fuck these lit pissers

Well I hope so. That's at least somewhat more honourable, because these threads are getting pretty hard to watch otherwise.

Good look with your autistic internet sleuthing.

I honestly don't really care that much. Antifa is such a massive international movement that doxxing efforts like this aren't going to do shit to the wider movement. People who actually adopt this flag are usually a little more hardcore and disciplined than you've been led to believe (you're always going to fed propaganda that your enemy is weak). As far as I know, the movement is still pretty young in America, but in Europe, it's a force to be reckoned with.

That guy was an antifa-tier Bernie-supporting, BLM-supporting autist, just like you.

The only way antifa manchidlren are being used overseas is to help rebels overthrow foreign governments, in good old communist fashion. Not "fighting ISIS".

You must be an antifag to even ask this question.
Antifags are the exact antithesis to everything Sup Forums stands for. The opportunity to send one to jail would obviously pique our interests. Who gives a fuck who they threw the piss at? The fact is, they threw piss, and they're antifags. That's all the reason I need to want to see them punished.
Also kill yourself.

YOU MEAN THE BERNIE SUPPORTING LEFTIST? AYYLMAO

Go fuck urself faggot, big international group of pussy cunts. Wtf they ever even do fuck, all wear a mask nd blow a whistle laughed at gang of queers

I can discredit this with ones /sg/ here.
This is just YPG, kurdish defense forces in Syria. It's a couple of years old even, before russia came into the picture.
Point is that they do and use everything in their propaganda, and even shift sides. This was ones and is one of many of their stunts to try and gain sympathy in the west, guz gibz and Kurdistan and well they've even beeen dumb enough to change sides in the war.
>So no
>Not antifa, but YPG propaganda
old
>Yes I knows about the PKK's roots in gommunism and the history here, a few still are, but they want democracy.