youtube.com/watch?v=cUuKIpCM2o0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk
youtu.be/tDPSLb0pXhE?t=35
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people I ever see triggered about race is Sup Forums. Literally every time a black face appears in the media at least 12 threads are made here to cry about it. How come you guys get so upset about race? Are you some sort of sjws?

This is why horseshoe theory is a thing

something about that flag...

They don't look negroid to me

a leaf

WE

>it's real youtube.com/watch?v=YX0fd4q0baQ
I DONT FINK YOU NESSERALLY UNDERSTANDIN MAYNE WE WUZ AZZAZZINS N SHIET

WUZ

Its a video game who cares?

Kangz

ASSASSINS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ASSAZINS

They're just butthurt their representation "their side" is losing out

N'

A FUCKING LEAF

Nerds who can't get laid aka 99.9% of Sup Forums

So? I loved GTA San Andreas.

What's wrong with this?
Are you suggesting that they shouldn't be allowed to make a game without white people?

igger

lol its real

>clearly not black
>mc is black

wut

I knew before pol says this is a part of the Jewish agenda to bring Muslims closer to whites.

>Assassin's Creed
>Ubisoft
It will be a game filled with bugs and glitches

They don't even look black...

Learn to write

Looking forward to Polygon complaining the skin is too light and not enough kangz

They're not nogs, good bait though, it's completely believable. AC is trash.

The majority of characters in the trailer look middle-eastern to me. The main character has darker Eastern-African features, but it's already confirmed by Ubisoft that you would play as a freed slave so i think that it is a logical choice to give him darker skin complexion. At least he doesn't look like a West-African bantu.

>egyptians are white
>slaves are black
>but the assassin is black too
>egyptians enslaved jews rather then blacks, so this could have been a opportunity to bitch about muh oppression
>they went with the "WE WUZ KANGZ" route instead

It's still fucking retarded, but sure.

look brown to me

the first word is WE.... COINCIDENCE? wtf is that monster at the end also lol

Well I have things that can back up why I worry about race

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (ρ = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

About time that game hit the final nail into that coffin.
I think I played the second game, but barely finished it.

vote with your wallet
they do this because they think you are cuck enough to still buy it.

>historical revisionism is fine because I don't play videogames

I'm not up on my Egypt history, but I could have sworn it was ruled by blacks for a while early on.

MAYBE EGYPTIANS ARENT NIGGERS??????

That's a shame user, AC2 was by far the best in the series.

WE
WUZN'T
KANGZ?

ugh this pandering is taking away so much potential in games and media in general, Obama ruined everything.

WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGSS AND SHIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEET

25th Dynasty

For most of it's history it hasn't, through

>Egyptians are black
They just aren't, anything else is rewriting history

EGYPTIANS ARE NOT NIGGERS?

>THE WHITE BOIS AT Sup Forums AINT GON BE HAPPY BOUT DIS SENPAI
What the fuck is "Assassin's Creed" and why should I care?

I don't remember ancient Egyptians having a coliseum

wait did they actually make the sphinx look more like a nigger?

Nigger pharaohs came at the end. Think they were the last 2 dynasties, and of course ruined everything.

so will there be anything about the isrealites in this game? will the DLC just lie and say "da ayyliens built it lmao"?

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

That wasn't forced, pandering.
They shouldn't pander, it completely sucks the charisma out of a piece of media. As hollow brownie point hunts.

yeah they don't at all. i don't understand what everyone is talking about. they sound black though.

25th dynasty. Happened long after Egypts golden age and it only lasted a hundred years before the Assyrians came back and kicked their asses.

>white bois
If anyone should be upset about this it's the mediterranean people literally being erased from history so that faggoty white american cucks can keep prepping the bull witht their reparations fantasies.

>Graphics could have been from 2008

Damn that shit is UGLY

>literally first words are "WE"

Jesus christ, I can imagine niggers puffing out their chests in pride. Theyre not even going to put blades in the game, its only going to be the MC blindsiding everyone and running away, jumping into a patch of discarded papyrus filled with sketches of Yakub

Fuck off cuck you give leafs a bad name
Every fucking race gets triggered by race. Look no further than movie casting and "whitewashing"

I thought the same thing, even re-winded a couple times.

The answer is: yes

Did you guys see Bioware's new game? Apparently there are no white people in the future.

If they don't make the MC whiter, this game will sell like shit.

MC is too black. Didn't they learn from Watch Dogs 2.

This also feeds into We Wuz Kangz. Even Arabs are going to boycott this game. Native Egyptians, too.

Kek someone from pol is working on the game who else would put in WE

>Ubisoft
>American
Mexican intellectuals.

>the first thought I had was WE WUZ KANGS
I spent too much time here

yeah

of course I hate how AC has always conflated post-enlightenment societal and political thought with how things were during every other point in history; because of its sort of shitty nature there's gonna be a tendency towards writing the past in a totally modern context, it fucking sucks. escaped slave plot is gonna suck.

but still they do some things right such as at least paying attention to the barest subtleties, such as the fact that the black slaves and workers in egypt have always been ethnically nubian/ethiope, obviously very distinct from west africans. and of course since blacks in the us descend from west africans, they'll see that they don't quite look like any of the black characters, maybe it will force them to read some history if they're inclined to wewuzing in the first place.

any actual egyptian characters in the game should literally just look like modern egyptians.

A

Implying I give a fuck about assassins creed or video games in general.

Dead Franchise

They look actually Egyptian.

With that said though, imagine being so dumb that any basic fact or piece of trivia can wildly shake your perception of history and reality.

>Ayo mayn we wuz kangs
>Then why aren't modern Egyptians black?
>MOTHA FUCKA WHAT?!?!?!?!

"If you resist the man raping your wife, the man wins."
--- Some Fucking Leaf

Why are we angry? I saw maybe two blacks in the whole trailer and I don't even think they showed the protagonist. Nubians were a thing.

>assassin MC 1v1ing gladiators and spartans
>*niggers puff out their chest remembering the holy words of Rev. Sharpton "We wuz doin maths n astronomy while dem greek homos wuz in caves"*

The Nubian invasion of Egypt marked the death of Egypt. Never recovered from getting blacked.

It was conquered by Eurasian mainlanders after that and Ancient Egyptian identity died off.

Sounds perfect

Ironically you're right, there is cultural appropriation going on... against Anatolians and Europeans. While the game developers reap Good Boy Points.

This. brown=/=negroid
OP sucks cocks.

WE WUZ ASSASINZ AN SHIT.

A 5k year long and strong empire let niggers hold the wheel for 100 years.
And it died imeediately after.

Quite like what happened to France, UK and America.

They should the MC. Look Mulatto. And he sounds like he has a Sub-Saharan African accent, not a Semitic one.

He sounds like the dude who plays Black Panther.

Never mind this WE WUZ shit, does anyone else feel weirded about an AC game taking place in ancient fucking egypt?

Revolutionary war I can see, Renaissance and crusades I can see, but 1000 bc?

KAUGFKGLFJDJGLNGGSSSSS

Nah, i think Afro-American niggers are too retarded to come up with that. Light skinned blacks with 50% european ancestry are probably going to claim that they were ancient Egyptians because they look like the main character. Please fix your education system. Niggers in our country aren't even that retarded.

He's not black

First word literally WE

neither of those look black.

way too negroid. They need to revise his design and his voice.

Egyptians are Arabs, not black.
Well done Ubisoft.

We...
We wuz the origins of all your civilizations
Bow down...

youtu.be/tDPSLb0pXhE?t=35

You are late

That hoodie stopped looking good after the first game.

They don't even look like basketball americans. They look like normal Egyptians. The fuck are you talking about OP?

>Ptolemaic Egypt
>Everyone is black

I see...

>Apparently there are no white people in the future.
That's the goal isn't it?

I just saw the pic of the protagonist further down the thread and he's nowhere near black. He looks pretty Arab. I hate Unisoft and race pandering, but this doesn't look unreasonable to be quite honest.

Lol imagine how actual egyptians feel. The SJWs are rewriting their genetic heritage because niggers want to we wuz. You think it's ok for people to rewrite history to affirmative action kangz?

MODERN Egyptians are Arabs.

How so?

Idk. Looks pretty cool. Might actually be a break from the monotony that's plagued the past few assass creed games. I don't remember any of them having a giant snake god in them. Looking forward to it.

Northern Copts are genetically the closest to Ancient Egyptians, or so I heard on Eurogenes.