Hey, Westerners. So if Eastern Europe is so "based", why don't you move here?

Hey, Westerners. So if Eastern Europe is so "based", why don't you move here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.ua/maps/@50.0077813,36.3575175,3a,64.5y,133.22h,94.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sM0YsYjWagkXLncCaWfU30Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0&authuser=0&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too much hohols

Getting a little nervous about something, OP? Perhaps the fact that it will soon be time to put the hurt on the Ukraine?

Any summer pictures of this place?

We dont wanna taint your purity :^)

How old is that photo?

But I will, user. Not to your country though, unless I need a fivesome with hookers for the price of a bottle of vodka.

My father is in Ukraine right now, fucking 20 something year olds. How does that make you feel?

I would if the kikes didnt brainwash pooland and make us instigate war with germany causing my grandparents to get kicked out and then sent to siberia and immigrated to usa. Now I'm a mutt half french half slav.

>ywn be part of the last guard against muslims in europa
>ywn cheeki breeki, drink real vodka, and shit talk on online fps games

you know, I very well may have a few opportunities to move there.
I just don't really want to...yet.
Still seeing how everything shakes out.

Though I know a single Ukrainian woman, a single Polish woman, and a single Czech woman who basically all offer the idea of "something something" in their countries.

google.com.ua/maps/@50.0077813,36.3575175,3a,64.5y,133.22h,94.34t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sM0YsYjWagkXLncCaWfU30Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0&authuser=0&hl=en

it probably you feel good that he's not fucking you anymore, amerishart
>t. slav on vacation

Get some real cars first and decent roads

Because I speak English.

>if you love something, ruin it.

we can swap places if you want

7 years

Looks better than our cities.

I think ukraine won't be so based very soon when EU overlords make them open the borders for refugees. But I'm not sure who's gonna move to that shithole if they can move to germany or sweden.

becasue
white tier niggers > nigger tier whites

inb4 implying slavs are white

that's not ours that's niggers

>Hey, Westerners. So if Eastern Europe is so "based", why don't you move here?
Because it would hypocritical to oppose immigration then immigrate. Also I believe its better to improve your own country instead of moving to another one.

white tier niggers is meme made by SWJ faggots

And our cities are filled with niggers aren't they?

So what's the problem? I've seen drone footage of Mikolaiv and Kiev, they both look quite nice. I know a woman from Poltava or thereabouts.

i am not welcomed

I can't speak Commie

Eh

Maybe because immigration is cancer

Ask again in 20 years.....

There not even worthy of the name "Europe", we call them "Eastern block" or "Slavic states".

you don't fear what you don't know

Like you muslim and negro ridden western euro faggots are worthy of the name 'Europe'

is this poland? why so shitty?

That's no longer a "U.S. City"

That's the NIGGER WASTELAND.

Is this Lodz?

FLAT

You'll never shine if you don't glow

It's a city 25km east from Warsaw

I'd rather live in Eastern europe than deal with diversity.

Fuck Eastern Europe.. The only good place in Europe is Estonia.

You can admire a culture without wanting to become a part of it.

lol look at that fatass under the umbrella. never make fun of american again, larasses.

>yfw living in commie block and diversity moves in

It's called ENRICHMENT, kraut.

>So if Eastern Europe is so "based", why don't you move here?
Faggot, I don't recall saying I wanted to move someplace "based." I'm here to fight you pieces of shit. I'm not going away; you are.

wew really depressing
thanks god i have rich parents and i don't leave moscow borders and i don't see these terrible streets and building all over post soviet territory.

It's not based, it's corrupt, but lately the US is far more corrupt than most Eastern European countries anyway. I hope the states burn to the ground and with the help of the true US leader Putin, it will. I guarantee it.

is being pozzed also enrichment?
I suppose it is.

Is this close to any coastal areas? Cause if not that's some pretty damn depressive looking place.

No NEETbux
No tendies
No comfy
No mercy

I'm nearly 30, I remember that it used to be even more shitty back in 90s, now they are at least painting some, not all, commieblocks, there are more parks and shit.
Now a pic during Spring

when you think of poland as a shithole, remember, that we think of everything east of the vistula as a shithole
then imagine what can it possibly look like

>Estonia

another name for /Sweden/

It's in the Central-Eastern parts of Poland, I live way closer to Belarus than to any other country, no sea, no bigger lakes, no mountains, just commieblocks and little humble houses.

I can't be assed to learn any of your languages, and I'm not immigrating if I can't do it right or I'm just like the wetbacks here. And for better or for worse, the US is my home and there's still hope for fixing it.

Not really

Anyone here from Kaliningrad?

At least the houses look nice and I'm sure the people are fine as well if I go by what I've seen when I met some polish immigrants here.

No guns

From a distance, it looks like any small city in the fly-over States. Not fancy, but not bad either.

The people are fine, I'm not complaining.

you're a potential EU leech so you're far from based Khokhol bro

Commie blocks are so soul sucking... communism is anti-human to the max.

I've seen pictures of Lviv and it's nicer than most American cities. Kiev was pretty nice too before the war.

America has plenty of neighborhoods worse than Lviv - but if you point this fact out, my retarded countrymen will just cry "hurr thats not real America!!".

I'm planning on moving to Europe soon, I don't want to say which particular country because there's so many American niggers and spics on here who think they are "le based" so they should be welcome in Europe too.

Maybe, but cities in US lack this post-commie scent I can smell to this day in my shithole.

Europe == Jewrope

didnt that city used to produce americas finest motorcars? now it produces the niggyist of nigs

Comfyblocks are cute and maximum comfy, you will never understand

>implying there is anything worth preserving in EU

Hohols should bleed money quickly so the degeneracy is out of money

But please do it from within your countries. Being a traitor is low behavior.

If Poland had gun rights I would

Yep

Because I'm too busy humping all the women you sent over to my country.

You have to go back Boris

My block looks dreadful outside but inside I made it pretty comfy

Shame their economy collapsed, it was a beautiful city.

my city

Okay

Looks like a dump. What's with brown shit water?

Good. Good. This place is total shit.
Never go here. You would be poor.
Stay in your supreme countries.

Because you live there, angry ukrainebro.

cant afford it :^)

Most rivers are like that then again I live next to the potomac

>Hey, Westerners, if the East is so great, why don't you abandon your homeland, family, career and life just to move there instead of fighting to make the West the glory it once was so that it can again surpass the East.

The East is only based in comparison to the modern west. In numerical terms, the East is near it's max potential, at 7/10, while the West is at a 5/10 but has a potential of a full 10/10 if we could get the things right the East has.

There is literally no reason for us to give up on our homes yet.

Slavs shit up the Danube

Just your daily reminder that Hitler did nothing wrong

Anybody know anything about Moldova? Heard its 99% white.

It's also poor as shit

Because legal immigration into any EU country is hard if you're not a shitskin.

I'd move to estonia, latvia or poland w/ my family

If they accept white flight, it will be a paradise. Until mongrels demand we let them in. We all know how that turns out, though. Fool me twice and all.

The only country in Europe that's poorer than Ukraine. has a breakaway region in the East with a huge Russian military base so potential habbenings guaranteed

>tfw its easier to recover from a nuclear bomb than a nigger population

It's a fucking shithole. It's the mexico of Romania, i think that gives you an idea of how shitty it is.

Old detroit look like a pretty awesome place to live plenty of jobs and has that nice look about it at what point in time did it turn this way? 60?

>always do the opposite of what Czechs say

it's hard because these countries exists off Western European gibs
they have no economies of their own

Ouch.
Detroit, Flint, and Dearborn. But yeah, Detroit is now like a DLC map for Fallout. Flint has gone to shit, just nowhere as bad as Detoilet.

At least Ford is still H.Q.ed in Dearborn, and they have the Henry Ford Museum, where you can see the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile.

Chisinau is alright, it's clearly a post-soviet city but good people and things to do. If you can work in tech you can make a decent living, otherwise like the other anons said it's poor as shit.

That said, I could buy a fucking vineyard there for less than the cost of a shit car in the US. Managed to live incredibly well on about $200 for my whole stay. Cute girls

How many times you gonna fucking post this thread today??? Same picture every 3 hours with slightly different phrasing of the same question.

This all you do all day long is post this same thread repeatedly?
>sadlyfe

My city, it is most good city to live in Russia according to some surveys