Sup Forums is being raided by angry runescapers

Notice the amount of shitty bait threads recently?

Apparently it's an attempt to get back at Sup Forums and Reddit for holding an in-game protest in response to the "Pride Event" introduced to Runescape.

They plan on taking it to Sup Forums and Sup Forums as well.

They haven't announced when they're going to stop yet.

pol is currently under 5000 raids daily.
nothing new

>I'm extremely surprised at how submissive they are about it
Sup Forums BTFO

Cucked by Runsescapers

This is exactly what Russia and Israel have been doing, for the longest time. You ever see those blacked threads? You think they're trying to actually have conversation?
Like said, nothing new.

>tfw Sup Forums is raided so much by so many different groups that nobody is an actual Sup Forumsack anymore, and it just keeps all the fags distracted from what's really happening

LGBTQIAS?

dafug?

kek I might actually start watching to see retard rage trannies rip and crush their way through scores of bluepilled feminists and then watch them eat shit about equality of the sexes afterwards.

This could really be a reason to watch boring women's sports and create a whole new line of dank memery.

Your image is bullshit

If people from runescape really wanted to raid Sup Forums, they would make it clear that the stupid shit on Sup Forums was being made by them. What's the point of a raid if the target isn't even sure they are being raided?

Images like this seem to be an attempt at riling up Sup Forums against all the shitposts and garbage content on this site by trying to make it seem like its a malicious attack, rather than just the normal garbage that gets posted on other boards. There might even be an element of trying to shame the shitposters into stopping by associating them with outside forces.

But that never works. There is always going to be a constant stream of shitpostss and garbage, and all these clever tactics made in order to stop them never does any good.

Is that why all these discord honeypots keep popping up? They must be trying to dox anons

Next olympics might be a circus.

I am not angry with them.

I am angry with Sup Forums's mods who are knowingly leaving these threads alive. Whose agenda at they serving? Do we actually know who our mods are.

We're being raided?

>What's the point of a raid if the target isn't even sure they are being raided?
they actually think that 99% of the horseshit posted here is real

Watching his fights are fun as fuck.

I for one completely support trannies beating the absolute fuck out of women. Can't wait for the next female Olympic teams to be composed solely of MtF trannies.

>If people from runescape really wanted to raid Sup Forums, they would make it clear that the stupid shit on Sup Forums was being made by them.
Not all people that have cancer know it until it's done damage. There's nothing to be gained from revealing the intentions of a raid, especially when they can raid back.

>There is always going to be a constant stream of shitpostss and garbage, and all these clever tactics made in order to stop them never does any good.

Newfag detected....

july 4th raid on tumblr. Sup Forums became a presence to be reckoned with.

>government agencies try to manipulate
>paid political operatives try to manipulate
>special interest groups try to manipulate

I don't get it. Youd figure after Brock sank millions, they'd just realize no one wins her

Didn't even notice

>Oh look another group of faggots are raiding this board.
So used to this shit now. Feel like Sup Forums is immune to it desu

Aren't those just the usual shitposters - leafs, aussiecunts and whiny Germans?

Well, since runescape is based in britain....

Does that mean anything to its community - aside from bad connections?

>They must be American or Polish

My point is, everyone can see through bullshit images like OP, with gleefully giggling cartoons saying "muahaha I just LOVE it when Sup Forums responds to shitposts. It keeps me alive knowing that the browsers of Sup Forums are not conducting themselves in a sensible manner. It would really tick me off if they started making and responding to good quality threads".

I get what people are trying to do when they make images like this. And I fully support the intention behind it. But don't be naive. Tactics like this are never going to stop the shitposting. They never will. It's too hard to accept that there are people out there who are "raiding" Sup Forums by posting threads that are identical to the garbage that has always been posted here

>they must be american or polish
Isnt that racist?

>only a matter of time before the enemy is divided

That's how I've been feeling lately. Each day a new narrative is being pushed. It's dead.

This.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>58 people

Wow it's fucking nothing

Sup Forums has been raided for centuries by everyone, nothing new

Fucking Russian hackers raiding pol!

It was reddit that were begging us to help them in the first place so why don't those facebookfags fuck off over there

>Wow, is like, they doesn't even notice our presence.
Wonder how.

most Runescapers are Sup Forumslacks
just saying

This. When are we not being raided? It's the same shit different day.
>yawn
>good going faggot runescapers
>you beat the hacker 4chin

Wtf this just makes me sad

Fuck this country man

I honestly don't notice any kind of raiding other than our usual shit posts. They're probably raiding the wrong board which would be funny as fuck.

this
the only real noticeable raid is the amount of blue pills coming here cuz of how popular Sup Forums is becoming
funny part is most of them think they're attacking us without realizing Sup Forums is a giant red pill trap
so keep them red pills flowing you faggots

I don't stay for nearly as long as I used too. I can only handle so much trash. 8?

>hurrdurr so successful epic pwnage for the win!!
>Sup Forums literally exactly the same as any other day
Lolokay

What is runescape and why are they bent...

Haven't noticed anything anyways.

>pissing in an ocean of piss
>thinking they get anywhere

>They haven't announced when they're going to stop yet.
lol, I didnt even notice that they started.
idk what they are pissy about, we didnt do shit. sure some people that play that game lent their support but that whole thing was largely just the runescape community itself, and as an admin, this faggot knows that.

>Not all people that have cancer know it until it's done damage.
newfag

How is showing your butthurt about Hilldawg losing a "counter-raid"?.. I'm starting to believe Alex Jones when he goes on about the government putting chemicals in the water to turn this generation retarded.

Exactly. Sup Forums didn't change at all as a result of these "raids". In fact, some of the shill threads have some hilarious shitposting in them. I don't understand what their particular end goal is other than them being redpilled and becoming one of us.

I am beginning to think these OPs are being made by the runescapers themselves who are trying to make themselves important. As you can tell, most of us don't give a shit because you can't counter a shitposting board by shitposting with a different color. Literally nothing was changed.

I stopped reading at 'Runescape'. I'm glad you children are having fun with your games. Congrats.

i miss /mlpol/

it seems like they seem to think that, if they cause the signal to noise ratio to get slightly worse, some people will leave and then gradually abandon their unpopular beliefs? is that how that works? i don't feel like that would be effective at all. anyone who's been here for any period of time knows that the vast majority of what's posted is absolute dogshit. i can't believe they'd think people would leave over seeing 1-2% more total nonsense.

Didn't notice anything, it's basically the same shit as usual.

I was just thinking this exact same shit even noticed the same fucking pasta posts in Sup Forums

That raid was pretty funny. For some reason I don't mind the idea of being "raided" by nerdy ass runescape players compared to the usual suspects.

>They haven't announced when they're going to stop yet.
They started?

Ocean of piss, man

>LQBTQIAS
Fuck it's like pokemon. Wonder what the next region will be.

Libfags get extra credit in school for "raiding" us
Why are they so bad at it, and their bait always obvious?
(sometimes b8 thredz r fun tho ;-P. )

I'll never forget the guy screaming about jews om Lumbridge

>LGBTQIAS

thats sad but true
however roiddit has been shilling hard ever since comey got btfo

that explains the higher amount of autism

Can we convince them to come back?

what even happened during this "raid"?

>Notice the amount of shitty bait threads recently?
not really. about the same amount.
I have only 12 hidden threads right now, its usually about 20-30.

>higher
>on Sup Forums

>inb4 they're masacring poor innocent /po/

>lbtqias
And there are still people who think the slippery slope isn't real.
I want out of this ride.

Same as the Habbo hotel raid back in '06 but with KKK wizards instead of black suits and afros.

I miss runescape. It's where I first learned to be a cautious asshole on the internet. The mods didn't care about young kids getting scammed or wasting their money on ingame bullshit. Last time I played the environment changed so much by coddling everybody. I'm not surprised that this gay pride bullshit seeped in to the game.

Meh. Runescape's for faggits and trannies anyway. Maybe if they came here, they'll get aware oo their mental illness and lead the good fight against muzzies and Jews.

I made an imaginary fortune on that game ripping people off before the grand exchange was a thing. It unironically taught me financial patience as Well.

awww.... they didn't get enough attention to make them feel all important and shit? I'm so sad.

I don't understand why these people think it's an accomplishment to raid Sup Forums, let alone think it has the effect they want. Raids are Sup Forums's way of weeding out the weak. This board is chaos incarnate and it is what gives us our strength.
Fuck these faggots.

>"I don't see what the problem is. We've already turned some of their beloved characters gay and trans. Why are they suddenly objecting to us pushing our agenda even more aggressively?"