Have one chance at life

>have one chance at life
>be born in (((USA)))
JUST

You have more than once chance at life.

fuck man go live in Mexico or Serbia if it's so bad. I fucking LOVE living in the USA. Food is cheap, people are 90% awesome, if your life sucks in the USA it's your own goddamn fault.

I know user. I know.

Are you the new "tfw nip" poster but for america now?

>Be born in France

The only better place we could have been born was Japan, we've got it pretty okay for now.

>tfw when nip but for America
Hold my beer

>have ONE (1) chance at life
>average wang
JUST

>have one chance in life
>be born tall anglo male American

FUCKING WINNING EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.

>muh heritage

What about the risk that you face every day? I am talking about the risk of being murdered as part of a mass-shooting every time you go to the shops, school or to put gas in your car?

>have one chance at life

how do you know that? get a gun and reroll senpai

> this fucking dude

holy shit are you for real dude

>Jew loves the country that he controls

Gee color me shocked

Leave the country then, nigger, go live in Russia or some other shithole you probably worship.

>HURR DURR IF YA DONT LIKE MURICA GIT OUT!!
That require a lot of money and a lot of bureaucratic work retard.

Funny thing about that is my mom always used to lie to us about how Irish we were because she was embarrassed to have mostly German ancestry.
And she's even gone back to visit Ireland

what the fuck does your news tell you? my day consists of driving to work in my used Cadillac, coming home, hanging out with my beloved nerdy wife and shitposting on Sup Forums. There's been one murder in the last 30 years in my town.

More like 56% awesome

>he actually thinks all of america is like Detroit
Probably just signposting, but if not boy do i have news for you.

>Make Israel great again

Not everyone lives in Detroit. As for the occasional madman...worth it. As for America being Israel's bitch lapdog and declining under the guise of "tolerance"...not cool.

>Dude shlomo controls the world n sheit thats why my life sucks
No. Literal Nig tier argument.

>Dude shlomo controls the world n sheit thats why mattis is so awesome
No. Nig tier argument

And btw dumbass, the Jews have made other lives suck, but you're to much of a burger guzzling dumbass to realize.