/biz/ is using niggers as currency

/biz/ is using niggers as currency

my fucking sides

CAN ONLY AFFORD 30 NIGGERS

ONLY EYFF IS REAL COON

no one is selling

Where can they even use this shitty shit without going to jail?

>tfw only 7 nigs

>/biz/
You mean the pajeets and discord pump groups currently occupying /biz/. They were gone yesterday then some user made NGR and now we have 5+ threads with multiple versions of the coin.

>plantation

ASSET DETAILS
FIELD DESCRIPTION
Issuer: 3PCTtRXdrUZavXm3JbGKmUKxGU2S4fPf8gi
Identifier: EYFFwWnmEEWYoWgBSqAJFtQxgihMBa5ssntxMsWfDy9B

POOjeets are obnoxious inbreds and very easy to tell.

I can't wait to see the articles bitching about racists on the darkwebs buying and selling fictional niggers.

3P7MgjweWNHLcYCmSe82NcW25kH4MMGkLP2
GIBS

>Can literally buy everything to be a nigger drug dealer on the dark net now
>even the nigger and stolen shit

Ever since the crypto market exploded earlier on this year, /biz/ has been unbearable. Just full of crypto-shilling bullshit now, basically nothing else.

what's shilling? pushing their idea for their own gain?

I need an invite to one if these groups

If you go to /biz/ and aren't up at least 300% for the year then you fucked up hard.

What a time to be alive

I fucking love Sup Forums. How do I buy some niggers? how many can I get for 5 bucks? lol

I have an anonymous source who said Amazon is contemplating accepting NGR as payment

They're only 6/10s of a real coin.

I always miss the boat on cryptocurrencies because either the miner pool or the mining pool does not work.

Guys I tried to use a nigger as currency and the police accused me of counterfeiting. What happened?

My sideesssssssssd haaahahaba

I currently have 38 hidden nigger threads on biz.

The pump part of pump-and-dump

>gibs me dat
top kek

tfw your wallet steals itself.

BLOCK TIMES MATTER

i am a proud nigger owner. if you follow the charts, the currency is actually rising

So will they be worth 3/5s of a bitcoin?

I'm not big into crypto-currencies, so if I understand this correctly, plantations are just a remote bitcoin miner and the owner takes a cut?

due time. they should exceed value of bitcoin, because there are only 148,888 nigger in circulations

not mineable