Canada launches visa program for hiring specialized foreign talent

>Canada launches visa program for hiring specialized foreign talent
Canadian technology companies are greeting a new federal blueprint for hiring foreign talent with open arms – and cautious optimism.
>The Canadian government’s global skills visa program – part of its Global Skills Strategy – officially opens for business June 12. The $7.8-million, 24-month pilot program is designed to allow high-growth firms to bring in international talent within two weeks, rather than up to a year, which is how long it now takes.Canadian technology companies are greeting a new federal blueprint for hiring foreign talent with open arms – and cautious optimism.
>The Canadian government’s global skills visa program – part of its Global Skills Strategy – officially opens for business June 12. The $7.8-million, 24-month pilot program is designed to allow high-growth firms to bring in international talent within two weeks, rather than up to a year, which is how long it now takes.
archive.is/7qlHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp
statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/160928/dq160928a-eng.htm
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

up

bump

seriously, who considers this goof attractive

Get ready to get POOED

It's a meme spread by his PR people.

Well RIP programming jobs, looks like poo slaves will now do them

i want to go canada! beware!

if this is real, collapse is near.

We dont want you, stay in your favela. Poos out too.

that face should be in the coins of canada

yup he should be on a 40c coin

>global skills strategy
leafs stahp

what the fuck

Does anyone give a fuck about the native canadian worker?

are you leafs really that short on labor?

give me a quick rundown

I'm talented at creeping on white mommies

Day of the rake by your own PM...wow.

>he should be on a 40c coin
I was thinking a 3 dollar bill

Face of a man who humiliated Trump and cam inside his wife.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AJHAAHJJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>t. unemployed engineer that gave up on this shit country months ago.

For the eighth time Mr. Prime Minister, did you meet with the Ethics Commissioner!!

No government is just screwing us. tfw we fired all our Philippines workers that we import for cheap labour so we can hire all the refugees for cheap labour then complain about employment rate.

4.20 dollar bill
The cuckolderate voted for this fag because of muh dude weed. Now we have to deal with the rest of his shit policies...

no we aren't.

I was seriously considering retooling from mechanical engineering to the tech industry... then this shit happens. no thanks.

Translation: WHITES NEED NOT APPLY!

What are the odds of canada being in china's sphere of influence in like 20 years? Srs question

Seems like they're importing a new ruling class. Three official languages soon

>Translation: WHITES NEED NOT APPLY!
Nothing new in Cuckistan

Oh, I know. They're just stepping it up now. Of course you're a racist conspiracy theorist for even suggesting it. We're being push to the breaking point.

>foreign
>international
Does my flag count as international? I want to move to Canada, and everyone in my family has a profession.

Trudeau is such a cuck

You'll be at the back of the line behind Pajeet and Chin Yang. If you're family is rich you can always bribe the liberal party. I hear that helps.

Now for the "controlled" and "reasonable 250-300k" immigrants. This is a lie by omission, and in fact we let in 1,231,041 3rd world migrants on 10-year unlimited stay/work VISAs that count as "temporary immigration" which is never publicized.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report-2016/index.asp

>We will also continue to welcome those who come to Canada temporarily. Canada has always been a popular destination for students, workers and visitors from around the world, and this popularity is growing at a remarkable rate. In 2015, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada processed more than two million temporary resident applications and extensions. Temporary immigration represents a significant contribution to Canada’s labour market and to our economy in general. We are committed to improving processing times and meeting the challenge of more and more people applying to come to Canada.

>As of December 31, 2015, citizens from 149 countries and territories required temporary resident visas to visit Canada. In 2015, IRCC processed applications (new and extensions) from 1,588,590 persons seeking temporary resident visas to come to Canada, 82.3% of which were approved. IRCC continued to be successful in promoting the use of multiple-entry visas, which are valid for up to 10 years and allow applicants from visa-required countries to travel to Canada more frequently and on their own schedules. In 2015, a total of 1,231,041 multiple-entry visas were issued, which was a 21% increase from 2014. Effective February 6, 2014, a policy change automatically considered visitors to Canada eligible for a multiple-entry visa. IRCC also introduced a single fee for the processing of a temporary resident visa applicable to both single-entry and multiple-entry applications.

Canada gave 10-year unlimited stay duration with full work privileges (=PR) to 1,231,041 3rd world non-white migrants. People from rich countries don't need visas.

statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/160928/dq160928a-eng.htm

Released: 2016-09-28

Annual demographic estimates by age and sex for Canada, the provinces and the territories as of July 1, 2016, are now available. Revised estimates as of July 1 for the years 2012 to 2015 are also available.

According to preliminary estimates, Canada's population was 36,286,425 on July 1, 2016, an increase of 437,815 or 1.2% during the year 2015/2016. In absolute numbers, such an increase had not been recorded since 1988/1989 (+485,034).

This acceleration in population growth was mainly attributable to the record number of immigrants (320,932) who arrived in the country. The arrival of Syrian refugees since November 2015 contributed to the increase in immigration in Canada. For the period covered by the current system of demographic accounts, which began in July 1971, the previous record was set in 2009/2010 (270,581 immigrants).

>The country had not received such a large number of immigrants in a single annual period since the early 1910s during the settlement of Western Canada.

The country had not received such a large number of immigrants in a single annual period since the early 1910s during the settlement of Western Canada.

>The country had not received such a large number of immigrants in a single annual period since the early 1910s during the settlement of Western Canada.

The country had not received such a large number of immigrants in a single annual period since the early 1910s during the settlement of Western Canada.

>Pic is of Trudeau celebrating "International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination"

>We're being push to the breaking point
Already there, I'm a chem eng with 8 years experience, unemployed for 4 months now, fuck canada I'm looking to the US, even if I need to start massively under employed.

Soros uses Canada's Marxist regime to control Citizenship and Immigration Canada through his Metropolis Project, controlled by his Open Societies Foundation, to pay thousands of shills to bring in over a million 3rd world non-white migrants a year. The Gender Based Analysis Plus program is enforced on all immigration officers when deciding who to admit, essentially eliminating any straight, non-poor whites.

Mass 3rd world non-white immigration is used as a tool to:

1) Depress wages as low as possible in order to maximize corporate profits and ensure dependence on the welfare state

2) Ensure the ruling elites remain in power since the desperate worker-slave needs government handouts in order to survive

3) Weaken and fracture society so no cohesive resistance can form and oust the ruling elites (its one of the reasons Trudeau abandoned electoral reform-- he was caught making an off-hand remark to a protestor about how dangerous it would be for Kellie Leitch to form her own power and gain seats in the house through proportional representation)

What's the fastest way to accomplish this? Bring in poor Muslim/Africans, since they cannot provide for themselves and depend on the state, and they also outbreed whites in Canada since a Somali Muslim woman w/ 4 kids gets $43,000/year from the government in benefits. Why work for $10/hour (22k/year) when you can get $43,000 tax-free? The average Canadian earns 29K.

Look at the statistics. In 2011, we were:

32.8 million:
26.5M
6.3M non-whites

July 2016, we are:
36.2M
25M whites
11M non-whites

The official government always quotes "reasonable" and "skilled immigration" of 250K/year (300K last year). Now, how do do non-whites increase by 4.7M in just 6 years? That's 780,333 net non-whites added per year, while whites decreased by a record 250K a year.

Trudeau raped my little brother when my brother was only 6.
What a monster.

>muh reasonable skilled 300,000 immigrants
Even the lies the government tells us imply Canada is taking in 1% of its population each year in the form of non-whites.

So USA 7.5k, UK/colonies 5.5k, France 6k, Russia 2k, ~21k. Add some other random countries, 25k total.

Maybe half of those are White non-muslims. 12.5k

So 12.5k / 300k were whites, or 97% non-white 3rd world migrants.

And that's the PR class. There's the Temporary Immigration class which is the same as PR, as they're given 10-year dual work/live visas with no restrictions. Canada let in 1.2M of those in 2015.

Here's one objective that's being met: Canadian wages are among the lowest in the G7, our tax burden among the highest, and we are the most unproductive workers among developed economies.

Our wages are complete shit, the average Canadian earning $29,000 before taxes. In Quebec taxes go as high as 58.75%.

Skilled Immigration is not about fulfilling job shortages-- that's a myth. We have 4 million unemployed. Here's proof that "Skilled" immigration is a farce.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp

Express Entry for skilled immigration, ie. the cream of the cream of the cream of the crop for Canada's skilled immigration policy:

Top 10 Invited Occupations Number# %
NOC6311 - Food service supervisors 2,356 8%
NOC6322 - Cooks 2,295 8%
NOC2171 - Information Systems Analysts and Consultants 1,255 4%
NOC2173 - Software Engineers 940 3%
NOC2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers 935 3%
NOC4011 - University professors and lecturers 745 3%
NOC6211 - Retail sales supervisors 669 2%
NOC5241 - Graphic Designers and Illustrators 550 2%
NOC1111 - Financial Auditors and Accountants 494 2%
NOC1112 – Financial and Investment Analysts 446 2%
Top 10 10,685 38%

>Cooks
>Food Prep supervisors (aka Tim Horton cashiers)
>Retail sales (cashiers)
>IT/coders, further depressing Canada's ultra low coding salaries

Can you post all of your redpills somewhere? I want to save them all.

Late 1990s:

>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit
>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere
>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats
>House prices start accelerating
>Wages start decreasing

Fast Forward 2017

>Toronto 30% white
>Vancouver Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news
>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs
>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max
>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes
>Most Universities have non-white majorities
>White Europeans down to 65-68%
>Whites will be Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast
>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

Now

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized
>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics
>Turns out secret GBA+ program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites
>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites
>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year
>Turns out this organization started in 1998, around the time of the change
>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation
>Government passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy
>Gov passes legislation to take away kids from Christian homes and place them in LGBTQ+ homes

You are here.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119280692

Software Eng. here. under employed. I swear I've been denied jobs are treated like an asshole for being white, so many times. Every fucking place I've worked in is 90% Pajeets and Chin Wangs. I have nothing in common with these people. Most of them don't even speak English at the office. It pisses me off to no end.

OK I lied, he raped me. He violated my innocent six year old sphincter. I couldn't even read proficiently! After Justin pounded me, I could barely walk on top of that!

His campaign manager got Obama elected with the same strategy.

saved, thanks.

Just imagine when the Anglosphere takes off. You can come work near me, I'll rib you for saying "eh" or whatever, and then at the end of the day we'll collect the aussie or sheep shagger and head off for some beers and bantz.

If the program costs $7.6M, and the fees are $1000 on top of a labour market opinion (placing an ad with impossible skills ie. requiring 11 years iOS despite it being out for 10, and disqualifying everyone thus being allowed to bring in pajeet for $30K (min wage) for a coding job), that means they are expecting at least 20-30K a year. They don't give a number

>Software Eng. here. under employed. I swear I've been denied jobs are treated like an asshole for being white, so many times.

You're lying faggot

See shit like this is making me think that it's worth skipping university for technical fields and going into blue-collar work so I can start my own business later in life.
Or it's hopeless and I should just go on NEETbux until something happens.

Pajeet detected

Oh boy, another immigration system hidden in another name.

100 million people in Canada by 2030 here we come!

Deal. I'll lay the accent on extra thick cause I know you yanks think it sounds funny.

Trades are pretty redpilled. If you have white collar skills then go for it, but never for a moment think there aren't plenty of guys out there with blue collar empires running their own businesses.

I've never seen anyone have trouble getting a job in software engineering, or being mistreated for being white? Maybe you're mistreated because you're autistic?

JUST LEAVE

Take your wealth, your labor, and your ingenuity and FUCKING LEAVE

Get the fuck out of Canada while the liberals will still let you. Once the economic collapse begins they won't allow productive people to leave. They'll freeze your assets and revoke your passport.

It's been their plan for many years. I still remember the Globe & Mail dedicating entire papers with dozens of 100 million (((Canadians))) by 2100 stories, all written by Soros' Metropolis-funded (((academic))) sources

Canadians were so fucking outraged they stopped running the stories and never mention it again

That was in 2012-3 I believe

Guys, I am crying out for help!
I was barely older than a toddler, and JT wrecked muh boi vag!
I can't live with it anymore, what should I do???

There's a difference between getting paid the market rate and Canada's shitskin flooded (((labour))) market.

There's a reason anyone who graduates from a good Canadian school in Math/CS immediately BTFO's from Canada and goes to SV for $250K+ starting vs $40K CAD ($27K USD) in Toronto.

and fucking go where? America has political street violence and will go to civil war sooner than an economic collapse happens here and Yurop has exploding Ahmed's every other week

Guaranteed they already control us in some way.

Man I'm fucking sick. I'm so discouraged I don't know what to do.

100% true. I've worked in allot of companies and I can tell you it's not just a meme.

See the great thing about software is you can make a product in your spare time, in your living room. Most of the work I do now is private contracts anyways, so, I don't have to deal with it as much. For most STEM field though you're gonna be dependent on office/lab work.

fuckshit. I'm still searching, mostly in vain, for a tech job that pays decently. sign up for an international recruiter expecting to work abroad, and number one country they're hiring for is Canada.

Tough to say. I don't know if maybe it would be easier for you to jump to Australia or something, or if that would be preferable. I had a couple of friends who basically just said fuck it and wandered around SE Asia fucking girls and living like kings on the cheap.

To be honest Canada doesn't seem like a bad place to be if you're there already. You've pretty much got both the US and the UK there to backstop the country from going down the tubes entirely, and other than some bad immigration cities it's basically white and 1st world even if it might be something on the poor side.

Economic collapse is underway, Toronto housing has fallen off a cliff

First Home Capital going bankrupt and being kept afloat, then Toronto home prices hitting 916K in March, 920K in April and now 863K in May (-6.1% month/month). Sales:Listings have dropped from to 90% in March, to 55% in April, to 38% in May... realtors are fucking panicking and people are walking away from their condo deposits rather than taking on any additional risk.

This will decimate the Canadian economy for years

>What are the odds of canada being in china's sphere of influence in like 20 years? Srs question

100%, there is a big stink in Parliament right now as foreign companies have been contributing donations towards parties on both sides both during and after campaigning which is supposed to be illegal but possible through a loophole which also allows it not to count towards campaign donation limits. Most of it is from Chinese companies (some of which are state owned), as well as companies in Russia, the US, and EU. Essentially its hard not to imagine politicians aren't under the influence of other countries through firms rather then governments.

They'll likely close the loophole but I bet money another will be found before 2019 federal election.

You mean to export from or to import to?

>will go to civil war
The second American Civil War will be very, very brief and the right-wing will be victorious.

There is no victory possible in Canada or Europe. Those places are lost. If you know the ship is sinking, why not find a lifeboat?

Sweetie, nobody starts at 250 even if they got double honors in Math/CS from waterjew. Kys

Looks like you're about to be flooded with pajeets who miraculously all have the same resume, their favorite hobby is skydiving but they actually have no idea what it is when you ask them.

i dunno there is the fact that software engineering field is over saturated af so it's overhyped.

Major companies like Snapchat only have like 300 employees 50 of which are engineers. Besides the Canadian education system will always get out competed by America which has it's own pajeets flooding the market

HIRED!!!!

That being said, what manchild autists get paid at major high tech firm if they pass the autism screening test is pretty ridiculous.

I know a few people who got picked up by Jewgle and they're all painfully troubled in life and basically work at a day care center, but they're making bank. Sign-on bonus alone is enough to snap up a nice house.

Havent the Chinese already fucked them on real estate? Do any of your parties want to pass some type of law limiting them from owning too much?

> Toronto housing has fallen off a cliff
it hasn't. and it's very difficult for this to happen. Thanks to our state of the economy with mass immigration 20% is involved in construction and real estate with all the shit needed for construction like cement metal and other shit is always increasing in price along with rising labour costs and taxation making the cost of doing business high as well all of this makes housing prices high af. Home Capital wasn't shit it was a go between that only controlled like 5% of the mortages in Toronto

In SV 250K+ isn't high, even in Manhattan for top Ivy hires including (((waterjew))). One friend recently negotiated $950K for a staff developer position. I know a few seniors at FB and Google and they all pay 300K+ for the top guys

Go look at WH on HN, lots of 160-200K base + bonus + equity/options for new grads

t. double CS/CO waterjew

>I know a few people who got picked up by Jewgle and they're all painfully troubled in life and basically work at a day care center, but they're making bank.

A friend of mine from high school is exactly like this. Turbo-autist who could basically only converse about programming. Project manager at Google last time I heard from him. He has his very own tard wrangler because he's not able to manage basic life tasks. Too focused on programming.

I cut ties with him after he started parroting leftist shit. I don't think he knows what he's saying, but is merely repeating what the people around him say.

hahaha

Well, I love software so it suits me. If you can work independently it's great. The only reason to go work for one of these large companies is to flesh out your CV so you can land private contracts. When I worked at IBM 5 years ago the standards had already begun to drop for fulltimers. Most of the old hands said they would't choose to work there if it wasn't for their pensions. The situation is fucked.

Software Engineering student here. Looking to jump boat south ASAP.

Instead of letting demand rise salaries they just bring in pseudo-engineers of low skill from other countries.

Salaries stay low and the workforce is getting filled with unproductive assets. Theres no future.

It makes me wish I were autistic enough to do that if you want to know the truth. I just can't stand the work environment, the people, working at a place where you need to buy a textbook for the entry exams, etc.

Good fucking god. I predict it will wind up something like the financial industry where dumping money on autists becomes the purview of retarded management until the powers that be find a different investment vehicle.

Canada sounds terrible. I hope that shit never happens in the States.

>tfw canada won't exist in 100 years
Feels good lads

> mfw browsing yobs at indeed.com Toronto
> social media coordinator
> marketing specialist
> media researcher
> community/social specialist
> strategy consultant
> communications specialist
> Workplace Strategy & Innovation Champion
> Social Media and Editorial Coordinator
> Communications Assistant
> Specialist Human Rights Canada Post
> Fundraising and Communications Consultant
> Stakeholder Relations Coordinator
> Charity Fundraising Coordinator
what the fuck is all this shit??
And they say you can't get a job with pozz humanities degree

God-damn it man.

I want to move to the U.S., but I'm not a skilled worker or anything. I dropped out of uni and I work manual labour living at my aunt and uncles.

I make shit money and homes are more than $2 million at the least here in Vancouver.

All I can do is arm myself in anticipation of a collapse and sludge on through my poor, hopeless servitude to Communist Canada

God damn I hope this never happens in the USA. My company is already suiciding itself with diversity bullshit of the highest tiers.

Why does the tech industry hate white people so much? I don't get it.

Lots of pozz jobz for pozz degreez

bullshit for women

It's still dragging on from the dot-com bubble. They need IoT to build their transhumanist future.

That means needing lots of slave labor and obedient 3rd world people who are exited to be a part of it an make 1st world money at the same time. Then they bring it back home and spread the global technocracy.

The public sector in Canada is about 20% of our economy. There are allot of made up bullshit jobs here.

Yeah I'm thinking having a penis disqualifies you for most of those jobs.

You guys THINK CANADA'S VISA PROGRAM IS BULLSHIT?

LOOK AT HOW HARD IT IS TO MOVE TO JAPAN

Don't go shitty up japan you fucking weeb

I pray a nuke goes off and the background radiation makes everyone slowly die off in a 10 year span. At least nature will stay beautiful even when we're gone.

Who all here is for moving to the last white bastion, Argentina?

>> social media coordinator
get paid to manage some rich fucks facebook
>> marketing specialist
they are running out of ideas for good ads and commercials, can we leech any ideas out of you?
>> media researcher
fact checker
>> community/social specialist
make sure we are super PC user
>> strategy consultant
tell us what will work best out of thewse shitty ideas based on your professors teachings and your booklearning experience
>> communications specialist
Shitty telemarketer
>> Workplace Strategy & Innovation Champion
walk around pretending to be happy and let us know if anyone doesn't smile and act happy all the time too, we want to fire them
>> Social Media and Editorial Coordinator
manage some rich fucks facebook page
>> Communications Assistant
shitty telemarketer
>> Specialist Human Rights Canada Post
make sure we are super PC
>> Fundraising and Communications Consultant
shitty charity telemarketer
>> Stakeholder Relations Coordinator
let people know we lost all their savings on shitty investments and try to keep them calm enough not to sue
>> Charity Fundraising Coordinator
shitty charity telemarketer

Jobs in Canada

Anyone have that Canadian flag but instead of a leaf it's a guy getting a blowjob from a dog?

wow you guys will get fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

aaaaaand there goes my chances for a job. theyll hire a pajeet for a fraction of the cost and strip'em of his righta.

Why would anyone want to move to Japan? They hate you even more than you hate blacks

>will get