The threat of Sharia Law in the United States isn't real

The threat of Sharia Law in the United States isn't real.

You know what is real?

The terrorism of white supremacists.

Other urls found in this thread:

wmbriggs.com/post/7168/
dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett
tomatobubble.com/left_wing_terror.html
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
counterjihad.com/women/
globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvgrEm4FE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ufIxnvJvgIM
wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/
archive.is/WPrYb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only threat is that you'll drain the worlds supply of cocks into your mouth

wmbriggs.com/post/7168/

>Roof was the only one of those who was a white supremacist
A

Not very many, is there? LOL!! So many more Jihadists and the white supremacists are all in Federal Jail, outnumbered by Blacks and Hispanics... Well, this is American jail, but then again, I might get told to check my priviledge

fight terror with terror

dailywire.com/news/11410/complete-list-radical-islamic-terror-attacks-us-james-barrett

So all the these guys shared the same ideology as motivation for their crimes?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Oh the threat of sharia in America is very real. It just comes from christniggers.

Do you have a minute to talk about our brainwashing technique known as MK ULTRA? - CIA

Fucking leaf. Literally 1 of those men are a racist, thats it.

Go fuck a dog

Haiyooooo!

>kaczynski
>mcveigh
>holmes
>laughlin

>white supremacist

This 110%.

tomatobubble.com/left_wing_terror.html

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

>6 guys

>Not mention of radical white male terrorists
>1/5 of the pie is "radical leftists"
Fake news.

counterjihad.com/women/

Niggers kill more people every year than those killed in 9/11. Fuck the war on terror, we need a war on niggers.

go fuck your dog canada

Thanks for proving that we already have enough homegrown terrorists, and the very LAST thing we need to do is import more.

or... you are biased to the point of obdurate ignorance

>>fbi stats
>>left wing source

An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

'Princeton University’s Loon Watch compiled the following chart from the FBI’s data'

globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

But it does tell you what you, in your ANTIWHITE RACISM want, so its fake news...

says the OP including Norwegians in the opic and conveniently excluding the multiple attacks by Muslims in just the past few years, nevermind excluding Europe as that would fuck up your shitty claim.
fucking racist imbecile

I knew this was a leafpost before I even clicked

>flag
check out

Canada FTL

>The threat of Shariah Law isn't real.

Go look up what happens in majority Muslim areas of the US:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVvgrEm4FE4

youtube.com/watch?v=ufIxnvJvgIM

wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/

>You know what is real?
>The terrorism of white supremacists.

6 mugshots taken accross different decades, while I could easily anme 6 Islam-related incidents or acts of terror in the West, in the same week.

Besides, when Dylan Roofe killed people, no one tried to protect white supremacists, and the Klan never got #NotAllSupremacists trending.

Fuck off leaf, this post is Occupy Democrats-tier retardation

Not every one of those pictured were "white supremacists".

Take your fail somewhere else and suck-start a shotgun, Leaf.

>every man in that image was a hardcore democrat
really makes me think

wtf I love jihad now

apparently i should avoid people who have been mk-ultra'ed. who knew?

>white supremacists

There's only one of those in the photo.

6 people 6 separate minor incidents.

Compared to Muslims 6 hijackers killed 2000 in one incident.

Kys leaf.

>You know what is real?

1973. Over 1900 separate bombings. Left wing terror groups.

archive.is/WPrYb

>"i read a buzzfeed article
>jared loughner
weird JEWISH psycho, absolutely NO indication of white supremacy
>unibomber
war on technology, no indication of white supremacy
>timothy mcveigh
war on the government in reaction ruby ridge, waco and us military fucking up smaller countries overseas
>james holmes
attention seeking faggot, NO ndication of white supremacy
>dylan
retaliation for what he perceived as blacks killing more innocent whites than the other way around, so he targeted innocent black churchgoers. i don't know his ideology, if he's a white supremacist, or just a white separatist, or neither of those things, mabe just a racist angry at blacks
anyway, i don't mean to say tat because (most) of the people in your pic aren't white supremacist means it's ok. frankly, it makes no difference. they all took innocent lives and it isn't any better or worse just because they're not racist.
i'm just calling it out because it's bullshit (besides maybe roof and the guy to the right of him, no idea who the fuck that is)

so... you are saying... you wuz kanggg otherwaiz.... ?

4 of those people aren't "white supremacists" and aren't even white nationalists.

biggest false equivalence i've ever heard on here
they amount to an annoyance. even Bush's 'faith based measures' were more annyoing than actually amounting to anything real
cannot begin to be compared, not even in the same ballpark

at least 4 of those guys had jack shit to do with white supremacy

niggers kill more people every day than all of the people in your pic did combined.

>le it checks out
back to plebbit

>at least... ALL of these dudes are your president

>the Klan never got #NotAllSupremacists trending.
i kek'd

Funny, but I like this one better.