BWAHAHAHAHA

Why is it that only liberals and atheists are funny? I mean, Dump is a clown, his voters are all a bunch of fucking jokes, and the Buybull is a good source of comedy gold, but I mean in a "laugh WITH you" kind of comedy that liberal atheists have, not "laugh AT you".

Funny as in gay.
Just like OP

Get over it, he won.

"WAHHHH STOP INVESTIGATING A RIGGED ELECTION U IDIOT SHITLIB"

- every Con-servative snowflake ever

OP is fake and Homosexual.

They aren't funny at all because all of their humor is lined with frustration and a sense of superiority

KEK

baaaw they found nothing but stahp

It's most likely a waste of resources. Other than that I can't see any reason for them to stop.

Yes you rigged it and still lost hahahaha

LOL this meme is actually pretty funny desu

The whole "only liberals are funny" was exposed to be a meme during the meme war in 2016 when we all learned that liberals can't into memes.

It's almost like Hollywood is just a liberal echo chamber

Forgot pic

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF & WHITE PEOPLE BTFO. GET FUCKED YOU CAVE BEASTS YALL IS GOIN EXTINCT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

>he shitposts for free

Sad!

It's jews that are funny in the entertainment world, not you, you stupid goy.

In fact as far as actual human interaction, Trump supporters are way funnier. All the funny people at my job are trump voters. The hill shills all have a giant stick up their ass.

>President Trump on Thursday signed an executive order establishing a bipartisan commission to investigate potential voter fraud and voter suppression in the US election system. [May 11, 2017]
did you forget this happened? or did you tune it out because the orange meanie triggered you?

Because there is no possibility that Comey lied. Considering this whole thing is predicated on a series of memos with no objective validation that they are truthful and only a naive assumption that Comey wouldn't lie.

Plus he admitted Dems actually directly coached him on how to handle the Clinton investigation whereas all Trump did was express hope that there would be some way for the investigation to be dropped.

But keep shilling. What reddit? Shareblue? RuneScape fags?

Rigged in favor of HRC as per no voting Id laws, admission of bussing people around to vote more than once, Jill Stein recounts revealing more votes for HRC then eligible voters registered, voting machines experiencing "calibration errors" which flipped Trump votes to HRC. Etc etc etc

You are supportig the most corrupt.and tyrannical politicians and parties ever seen in America you don't even care because they promised you free shit and #Drumpf is so trendy right now.

Your pic literally disproves your own statement and I worry that I'm.the first to tell you.

Conservatives are stupid but not all of them. Liberals lack any self reflection so conservatives are still better.

What a meme
Libtards literally cry and have fits when something doesn't go their way, they go on twitter and virtue signal like it makes them warm and happy.
8/8 b8 m8 but 0/100 comedy