>get choked out by gun wielding maniacs and removed from the premises

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=JGe364k40tg
youtu.be/JGe364k40tg
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080
twitter.com/Confessor1488/status/873947492899057664
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/05/02/militiamen-and-oath-keepers-drew-weapons-threatened-kill-each-other
archive.is/XIYrx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

L M A O

>Latino Oath Keeper Chokes Alt-Right White Nationalist In Houston Texas
That's not a white nationalist, dumbass. It's a libtard.

The alt right guy looked fake to me. And why was he in the middle of a bunch of oath keepers? Why not just stay the hell away from them.

I almost wonder if he wasn't working with the latino guy and this isn't some divide and conquer bullshit. If it wasn't, no excuse to just randomly choke a guy like that, that is NOT how to handle people.

Quick rundown on the Oath Keepers? Are they /ourguys/ on steroids?

what about the memes

BUILD

Oath Cucks are useless

>"I just came to make friends"
>"these are good memes"

I don't know a lot about them but they do act like de facto cops at rallies which is fucking annoying, they seem to be a self ordained authority. at the end of the day their assault rifles are risky as fuck and people should know that. Basically ted cruz guys.
I kind of want to hear his side, what if he is really just that oblivious

Militant anti government gun nuts

GOOD
NIGHT
ALT
RIGHT

Depends on your perspective:

Conservatard: Crazy veterans who want to resist a perceived overreaching government and kinda bros.

Libtard: Crazy angry white guy's club full of fat Timmy McVeighs in training. Also racist n shit cuz whatever.

faggot beaner can't even confront him to his face, has to come up from behind

then all the white cucks shill out for their spic friend

god this country is fucked beyond repair

Supposedly libertarians

I have long suspected them of being infiltrated by liberals or being crypto-liberals and here is the proof.

No libertarian would attempt to silence someone

Your ideals of "muh liberty" has only resulted in liberty for groups who hate you and America. You basically defend the right of trojan horses to exploit you and your culture for their own benefit. It's pathetic.

Based Texans

> Current Year
> Latino
> Oath-keeper

You can't make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

welcome to Freedom, friend. Now get off your ass and help defend it.

If he's superior, why didn't he stand up for himself?
His little frog drawings can't save him in real life.

Half feds and half fed informers.

Do you like civic nationalism and based black men? Then yes they're your guys.

what is an oath keeper
what is a altright white nationalist
?

Why would he stand up for himself when he is surrounded and out numbered 15-1 by a mob of bat-shit insane gun wielding crypto-antifa nut-jobs?

Also, by not fighting back he's showing them to be the violent savages that they really are.

The time for fighting back will be later.

>defend the freedom of parents to feed their children tranny drugs and the Jewish MSM to convince your women to fuck niggers

I have no interest. You're worse than liberals.

my problem is the whitenat guy was not escalating, putting his arms up even,. and was choked from behind unprovoked.

so the oathkeepers break up fights where antifa could get hurt but escalates immediately with a single white nationalist they have outnumbered?

Worse than liberals

I seriously doubt this guy would ever look for a fight

Because he let himself get cucked and ran away like a hurt puppy. If he was serious in his beliefs he would have stood up for himself even if it meant death.
Goes to show that the alt-right only have grit under the cover of the internet.

We offer them our support, and they still oppress us. Kicked out of the event for thought crimes yet again.

>Be baby boomers
>do hard drugs for 3 decades
>Get divorced
>Cash in the inheritance you got, plus your own life savings to buy an RV and see te Grand Canyon
>Leave nothing for your children
>Preach about responsibility

fed front group. leadership has connections to federal enforcement. During the berkeley riots two of em were on a roof filming the whole thing. The are used to rally and control right wing protests.

Also
>Hates Communism
>Listens to John Lennon

that would actually be really stupid of him

And I notice you arent talking about this. Where the altright did do such a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=JGe364k40tg

I'm a vet and these guys are the fucking retards of the military and police forces. They have zero understanding of politics and have zero philosophical understanding for their positions. They claim to be about "muh constitution" but they wouldn't lift a finger to defend shit. Oath keepers are the cucks of the conservative side. They were born to kiss neocon ass. They're idiotic and brainless "muh israel, muh veterans" hillbillies and shitskins.

That aside, the "alt-right" kid looks like a moron. "great memes guyz". Wtf is that? Either he's an idiot or a shill.

So...it's a spic right? Fuck spics.

See:
Oath keepers are fucking morons. Basically self important hillbillies pretending to be "operators". The spic trying to choke him out shows how retarded they are. They claim to be "muh constitution" but they're more busy defending Jews, vets and cops.

>Oath Keepers
Pretend Army boy cowards

Great job oathqueefers!

FREEDUM SECURED!

I have no interest in the freedom of deciding how best to die off. I'll take the 3rd position.

I already hate them for being the moderates policing the 'far' right. They of course can only be trusted to attack and weaken the right while letting the left run rampant like all moderates in history have ever done. These fucks need to be eliminated from the right.

so much for free speech. figured the right was full of shit

wtf i hate civic nationalism now

>Oath Keepers? Are they /ourguys/
Kicked off Bundy Ranch for being afraid of a drone strike, Their leader Stewart Rhodes told media he wanted to use women as human shields.

It's the club pussy ass cops join when they can't cut being on the force anymore

They sided against /ourguys/ pretty much every time in the recent events, haven't heard of them before the 2016 election season.

They seem to work tightly along with Gavin McInnes so that already screams controlled opposition.

CoIntelPro??

No they are Military/Police pensioners who love the constitution

He should have shot that fucking spic in his face. You don't come up behind someone and put them in a choke hold because they say something you don't like. Not unless you want a bullet in your gut.

These Oath cucks believe they have the authority to do shit like this because they are former Military and Police
Fuck them all, I hate them more than antifa

>because they say something you don't like
Is that why this kid was momentarily restrained?
Let me guess. You too are a kid

>wow like it was only a prank dude, are you like a kid? lol
Your bants used to mean something.

cointelpro

>Militant anti government gun nuts
Basically American patriots.

So much for the """"toleterant"""" right

The "Oathkeepers" are comprised entirely of feds. Ever wonder why they never fight Antifa but never hesitate to confront "racists"?

>Oathkeepers

They're entitled ex-government employees. They fight like niggers too. They're really tough when they have the numbers on their side, but back down at an even match.

youtu.be/JGe364k40tg

That twerp seems like a LARPing faggot, but fuck the latino more. Toss that cocksucker back over the wall, we're full.

god damn fucking boomers

Oath keepers are retards, but this guy was acting retarded as well.

oath cuck said "He wants his kids to look like him, fuck that shit, white supremacy."
twitter.com/awyattman88/status/873942391190958080

Maybe if mexicans could manage having a first world society they could be supreme too.
Too bad the only thing they invented was unlevened corn bread.

twitter.com/Confessor1488/status/873947492899057664
>Charges are being pressed, he'll be on ICE's chopping block soon.

that'll be hilarious.

Their twilight is coming when the global economy crashes. None of these shitcan moderates will be able withstand the consequences of that.

Too bad that faggot spic made his FB private or deleted it

What are the odds of him getting deported? I mean he basically admitted to coming illegaly

Holy shit, that vid is gold, I didn't think dudes like that frequented Sup Forums. Those WN had balls too, a nice view versus normal cherrypicking. An attitude like that makes up for the fupa they pack.

The ponytailed guy is a regular on Stormfront. I doubt he comes here.

They're useful to us now. Let them take on the brunt of the leftist forces then we order 66 them.

>You don't come up behind someone and put them in a choke hold
it's worse than a sucker punch, and more than enough grounds to use deadly force in self defense. Real men conceal carry for this reason, not open like a Oath keeper fags trying to measure dick size

>defend the right of trojan horses to exploit you and your culture for their own benefit
Isn't that nationalism in general? It just comes down to who you trust more. Private citizens or three letter organizations.

They side with antifa.

Yeah, checked the site, chuck full of memes

Checked. and good idea m8

>libtard
>racist
>Timothy McVeigh
so are so fucked in the head I don't even know where to begin.

That would mean the death of the meme sign kid. Do you really expect those morons to not fire their guns when the meme kid would justly draw a concealed firearm? Everything about the way they act screams arrogance and the belief they have (moral) authority and are thus in the right. They'd shoot him and not even try to hide the fact they did that, because they'd fully believed they did right. Or, like they'd probably say 'tango neutralized, eagle-2 out', or some other cringy, exaggerated military roleplay line

memes vs guns who will win?

Remember guise.

Oathkeepers attacking white nationalists more roughly than antifa isn't D&C.

Pointing it out is.

Some kind anons helped me see the light

MILITIAMEN AND OATH KEEPERS DREW WEAPONS, THREATENED TO KILL EACH OTHER

Those militiamen voted to oust the Oath Keepers, and a couple even spoke of shooting Rhodes and his men in the back, which they deemed the proper battlefield treatment of “deserters”.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2014/05/02/militiamen-and-oath-keepers-drew-weapons-threatened-kill-each-other

Please archive
archive.is/XIYrx

Thank you, based Norwegian.

Nu-Sup Forums siding with the pepe wielding faggot; not surprised

>crypto-antifa
>guns

But I thought when the civil war comes only the right would have guns user. At least keep your narrative straight.

This is a problem with all this ideological shit, it's too fragmentable. if antifa had been a violent presence there this wouldn't have been a problem. But since there's no one to unite against everyone starts fighting with each other, it's why Hitler and Stalin and every other dictator follows their rise to power with a purge of everyone who doesn't follow their orthodoxy exactly.

It's a matter of time before this gets out of hand. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but combining (ex-)LEO/Armed forces entitlenent and sense of authority with PTSD, group pressure/militia mentality and the open carrying of (semi)automatic rifles is a recipe for disaster. One of those mongoloids could be totally out of line and justify a potential victim's drawing of a firearm under stand your ground laws and you'd just know that he'd get made into Swiss cheese by those lemmings

everyone in OPs video is a retard. It's a meme faggot vs a bunch of cuckolds that wont have white grandchildren because "dats wraicis"

Smart observation user.

>faggot who's either a newfag from the_donald or a cryptoshill spouts Sup Forums memes in the middle of a basic-bitch cuckservative event
>"muh memes, I just want some friends"
>butthurt spic blindsides the faggot and puts him a headlock

Just fags being fags, nothing to see here, people.

boomer cucks

Good, Nazis should have their ass kicked. We did it in 1945 and we can do it again

We all lost in 1945.

cringe

>violent spic attacks man while he's not looking
I'm shocked

just lost a shit ton of respect for "oath keepers" they should distance themselves from the spic or they will lose a lot of their white nationalist support.

ALT Right
>Nazi Larping
Oath Keepers
>Minutemen Larping

Sadly the far right is about choosing your own Larping adventure

boomer just fucking die already. the future of america is nat-soc.

TX #1

They just suck flat out. No reason for them to have any support period.

So how many years will that oath keeper retard be prevented from voting now and owning guns? Fucking morons

wrong

i'm starting to lean that way bro.