Peterson or Molyneux? Who is more intelligent?

and what does Sup Forums think about the IQ of these gentlemen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GSUG_B-new
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peterson is more philosophically intelligent while moly is historically oriented

1+1 = 2 Jordan Peterson just repeats what people on Sup Forums say and Stefan just repeats what Jordan says

>Stefan
>Peterson
>Intelligent

You're a brainlet.

molniu is a complete hackand jew as well ok

Am I alone in thinking Molyneux is one of the greatest thinkers of our time?

Peterson is probably a bit smarter. Stefan fights the battle while Peterson is fighting the meta battle.

yes kys cuck get of Sup Forums normie

shut up fagit. molypoo has an iq of 150 at least and yours is hovering around a measly 100

yes. he's a pretty good researcher for his videos. brilliant thinker is a massive stretch

haha please tell me my IQ as you are clearly an independent thinker STFU sheep

molyneux is pretty good at gathering information (even though it's incredibly biased), and peterson is really good at explaining complex topics from relatively obscure and hard to understand philosophers

peterson also has the whole father figure going on too, which is helpful for some here

Peterson but that's more of a comment on Molyneux than on Peterson

Anyone who claims to have a high IQ should prove it by programming a 3D game from scratch, physics engine and all. Anyone who can't is a brainlet.

Peterson has no coherent philosophy that I can discern. Molyneux is nigger tier and appeals to ignorant, uneducated people.

Jordan Peterson has an IQ of maybe 180
molymeme has an iq of maaayybe 125

Peterson definitely. One does need a fairly high IQ (> 130) to be able to read, understand and articulate philosophers like Nietzsche.

That's a tiny sliver of intelligence, try being a software developer, entrepreneur and an online celebrity with the biggest philosophy show on the planet. Molypoo is literally 1 in 1000 in terms of IQ.

Peterson does not have a coherent philosophy, but he does understand scientism for the fake that it is. That's a step above most of people in academia.

everyone and their mom reads Nietzsche tho

Peterson easy, OP probably smarter than moly, moly is just eloquent, on that pop sci "intelligence".

agreed that Jordan isn't complete YET, but he at least is moving to save the humanities from cultural marxism

Yes. And everyone and their mom designs and builds rockets as well.

high IQ is worthless if you have a damaged psychology/lack of self knowledge. these two are mentally free enough to make full use of their significant cognitive abilities

Molyneux probably has higher raw IQ but has autism or some pesonality disorder (he seems socially inept).

Peterson has average-high IQ but is more socially functional.

This is a frequently seen disjunction between professional, academic types who can play the game well but are not all that orginal (120-130 IQ) and crackpot outsiders whose high-autistic IQs make them 'a bit special' (140+ but socially retarded).

I don't think you're seeing Peterson's main contribution. His main contribution is showing people with no inclination towards humanities (like me and probably most autists here) that there may be something worth reading in the humanities.

worthless for those thinking about politics and philosophy that is

thats only 1 sliver of the IQ of Joe Rogan a fighter, hunter and multi millionaire!

>IQ of these gentlemen
I have no idea.
But Molymeme is a disengenious twat who prefers debate wins over actually furthering his own knowledge. Peterson has the more coherent worldview so I give the likeable person award to Peterson

i fall under that umbrella without doubt and i do agree with that, he is how i became interested, but with his funding campaign he is intending to give a college level education to people without the marxist dribble

>he does understand scientism for the fake that it is

He's way too quick to recommend anti-depressant drugs despite mountains of evidence they're terrible for you physically and mentally. His daughter also went on a gluten free diet which cleared up her depression and some other health issues, then he went on a gluten free diet and had similar positive effects, then he said there was no link between gluten and health because there "wasn't enough evidence"

actually good leaf post

solid

Exactly - Joe Rogan is literally more intelligent than 99.9% people on the planet. Somebody less intelligent than him could probably calculate the math behind that statistic.

Rocket science is overrated. It's not that hard.

I really do not care about accredited college level humanities education. No one is going hire you because you're accredited as a top 1 percentile in some branch of humanities.
He wants to put videos with interesting arguments online, and listening to them and mulling over them are what I'm more interested in.

Probably this.

t. professional autist

Peterson - IQ of 145-150
Molyneux - IQ of 130 to 140

I'm about as smart as Molyneux.

why do they both look like they just got out of bed

peterson said his iq is about 150 or 160 (i don't remember which). it was in a (the most recent?) live patreon q&a on youtube.

>His daughter also went on a gluten free diet which cleared up her depression and some other health issues, then he went on a gluten free diet and had similar positive effects, then he said there was no link between gluten and health because there "wasn't enough evidence"
That is correctly refraining from making claims to avoid false discoveries (and scientism).

I don't get his anti-depressant stuff. But there is no way in hell, I'm going to ingest anything like that.

>I really do not care about accredited college level humanities education. No one is going hire you because you're accredited as a top 1 percentile in some branch of humanities
Agreed, and that is my interest as well, though i think Jordan is attempting to make a "real world" difference i cannot applaud that enough.

Peterson. Nobody who took leftie thespian classes can ever be that smart.

But neither of them are that intelligent. Anything less than 200 IQ is a brainlet

If you don't have a Darwinian view on intelligence, where intelligence is based on how you pragmatically assert yourself as a social and biological organism, then you should probably stay in bed tomorrow.

No it's not. Hardly any closed form equations that approximate the system well exist. Intuition and simulations are the way to go there. That makes rocket science hard.

this guy gets it

Well, they are both smart, but at the same time both also overrated as intellectuals. Especially Peterson. He's smart, obviously, but I swear I see people on the internet talking as if he's the Socrates of our time or some shit.

Agreed. He's a real rarity for academia, which consists roughly speaking of just charlatans trying to con funding agencies into giving them money.

peterson talks about his IQ"
youtube.com/watch?v=1GSUG_B-new

watch from 1:16:04

Stefan is a little over 100 or so I remember reading in the comments section of one of his videos. He's really not that intelligent, you can clearly tell by some of his arguments.

He's to the 'intellectuals' of our time, what Socrates was to the intellectuals of his time.
That does not mean he's anywhere near as brilliant as Socrates was. Most of his fame is from understanding and articulating stuff people though of before him. The sad part is not many other 'intellectuals' today can do that.

Yeah, these guys are basically brain dead. PJW is the real intellectual.

>divide and conquer
>not accepting Canadians as the pinnacle of modern Western thought
>tfw currently reading Lauren's magnum opus

Moly all the way

But he's not even doing that, though.
What has Peterson done that makes him so smart? I really don't get it. Talking about the jungian archetypes?
There have been people who have articulated that better than him, for instance.

Peterson is definitely not to the intellectuals of our time, the same as Socrates was. No.
Most of his fame came because he got lucky, by standing up against idiots on a university.

why

>retarded subhumans in this thread shitting on Molyneux

1) It's absolutely disgusting how you degenerate, ugly, weak, stupid pieces of shit disparage and attack your own rows because you're jealous and feel threatened by people who are more productive and happier than you. 2) If you unironically believe Molyneux is stupid, let alone you're more intelligent or influential and helpful than he is, you're a lost cause.

It's funny how cuckchan children talk about the r/k selection theory when they're acting like the fucking sandnigger bunnies all the time.

Better actually useful social skills, less autistic, more influential.

oh geez. i hope nobody notices.

Peterson sees the archetypal structure in the bible and explains it in a way that provides, at least for me, a way with which to decipher parts of life

>Molyneux
Empowerment through facts

>Peterson
Axiom vomitter

Both intelligent, but Molyneux is indisputably more intellectual and fact-oriented than Peterson. The former is like Morpheus, the latter is trying to be everyone's father, both have merit in these respects.

*Tips fedora*

>Better
really? they're fighting different battles in the same war but they're on the same side. resist the divide and conquer tactics and take your own advice

I'm not saying Peterson isn't amazing, retard.

eh id say debatable; few people have had such a profound influence on my thinking as JBP

*handhug* ok brother. let's go fight the authoritarian left!

>heil MOLYNEUX
i am not even sarcastic

>PJW
>Intellectual

HAHA, sweetie

oops

>He's to the 'intellectuals' of our time, what Socrates was to the intellectuals of his time.

Molymeme is more like Gorgias in Plato's book. His arguments sound good and persuasive - but he gets overly defensive against anyone who rises to or above his level during a debate. Which is why he and his narrator always take softballs from low-T, low-IQ email-in subscribers.

I seriously hope you faggots do not follow these autists and believe their every word or even adopt their ignorant way of thinking. They're nice for the memes though.

Yeah Molymeme is an amazingly fluent and poetic speaker, he's basically the best possible lawyer. Peterson is more intuitive. He really gets to the soul of issues and answers the questions that most people don't know to even ask. Molymeme left brain, Peterson right brain.

>political opinions
>IQ

Molyneux is more politically aware and broader. Peterson is more highly focused. I honestly think their IQs are roughly equal but they have completely different personalities.

That's kiddie shit. A true intellectual can design a lifelike reality simulator woth emergent and self-regulated behavior.

He said 150.

And I assume Stefan's is around 145-150 too.

Stefan is pretty honest in my experience. There's literally no reason to take the positions he has on genetics and IQ and sacrifice his reputation otherwise. His argumentation style can be annoying though. He is sometimes intentionally obtuse which is off putting.

Sup Forums will idolize and follow everybody who sounds smart and speaks up against the left. Most likely the result of them growing without a father.

And half will make this post to be contrarian, every thread

No. He thinks that too.

>speaking truth is being contrarian

This. Also he has some serious issues with confirmation bias.

He has too much of an agenda to be able to look at things as objectively and as rationally and he likes to think he does.

This might actually hold more truth than you know, I mean, even if they had a fatherly figure, he most probably was an ignorant fuck for matters of politics and geostrategy.

You can enjoy listening to someone and storing their ideas in limbo for later use, or later comparison against events in the future.

People's advice is worth listening to to the extent that they can predict the future, not explain the past.

Also, it has to be said, Stef clearly has or had issues from his abusive mother. I don't doubt that single mother households are worse on average or that voluntary relationships are a good thing, but you just start to wonder why libertarianism appealed to this guy in the first place.

He has a very fast mind, has written books, sold a company - I don't doubt his intelligence, but the philosopher thing has always been a joke.

Hahahah, to even suggest that Stefan is anywhere near the intellect of Peterson is laughable. Stefan brings up interesting discourse, but he is not an academic.

If you're over 20 and need to listen to molymeme or peterson to gain another view for big "events" then I have bad news for you, matey..... Start thinking for yourself for once, be the philosopher. If you want to listen to them, listen, but they are not in any way an exemplar. They don't even know where they live, they pretend to know.

I don't care. I'm just glad we got both. Moly has changed my life though.

Peterson has an IQ "in excess of 150" with exceptionally higher verbal intelligence. He reminds me of Jesus fucking with the Pharisees who try to ensnare him in semantic games but get BTFO.

Yeah I figured his interest in "peaceful parenting" was due to personal experience. I mean who thinks violence when they think of parents? Who feels the need to emphasis peaceful parenting when discussing the issue? Somebody who has suffered first hand.

I'm really not so much interested in what people say as I am why they are saying it. You learn infinitely more about people by going back to the source.

>Moly has changed my life though.
how...I really cannot understand this at all..

molymeme is low substance. Can you link me a vid to enlighten me? I don't follow him very much, but the videos that I do see i'm not too impress

>If you're over 20 and need to listen to molymeme or peterson to gain another view for big "events" then I have bad news for you, matey..... Start thinking for yourself for once, be the philosopher.

This. They're ok to maybe get you pointed in the right direction if you're younger. Go to the source material yourself. When these guys and other e-celebs summarize 'their' understanding of source materials, you're cheating yourself of the experience of reading, understanding, and experiencing source material. It's like someone chewing your food for you. Fine when you don't have teeth, yet.

Stefan is verbally and socially brilliant. Fags like Destiny are literally too scared to even talk to him.

I guess Jordan has a higher IQ, but he can't bring the message as well as Stefan and he's not as good of a debater.

Peterson hands down. Molyneux just pontificates and ad homs his callers.

>is an amazingly fluent and poetic speaker
He is a pompous arsehole that knows how to use Google and PowerPoint.

>min 150 IQ or go
When it comes to IQ, Sup Forums IS one person like pic related.

he may be overrated but he's def a step up compared to the idiots people usually look up to
sorting yourself out and figuring out your goals is a good message in this degenerate culture

>"150 IQ or go"
wew lad
your "collective intelligence identity" is laughable

I prefer Peterson over Molymeme just for the fact that Peterson is willing to go into environments where he's going to challenged by people with opposing viewpoints. You won't see that from Molymeme. Everyone he has on agrees with him on almost everything, almost as if he's afraid of debating someone that's on his level intellectually.