Sup Forums believes in evolution

>Sup Forums believes in evolution
>Sup Forums denies climate change

How can you argue against settled science in one instance but blindly believe it in the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody thinks the climate isn't changing

there's no such thing as settled science. the scientific method by definition means if there's new info that negates the old, the old dies. Climate change is 99% political and the people that could be doing something about it are busy fucking around on their mega yachts and flying business class.

>Climate change is 99% political and the people that could be doing something about it are busy fucking around on their mega yachts and flying business class.
Could say the same about Darwinism.

Sup Forums is not one person. In fact, I'm fairly certain a good portion of us are mentally ill. Like paranoid schizophrenia.
You shouldn't take one retarded voiced opinion and project it onto the entire board. Some of the posters here are probably repressed homosexuals too.

I believe in evolution and climate change, but i also believe it's important that the science community has solid evidence over whats going to happen in the next 20 to 100 years, and they really don't. The evidence, while I believe it, is not all that great.

How can you argue in favor of spending billions of dollars on climate initiatives that have produced no tangible results over the past decade?

yes, and? we know nothing, only what wet observe try and make sense of

stop looking at things in Black and White binary terms, it's not healthy

Sup Forums isn't a person, you fucking retard.

I believe in climate change, but since the climate is affected by a variety of factors, I don't know how much greenhouse gases are contributing to climate change, and how urgent of a problem climate change is.

This. Literally no-one denies the climate is changing.

>all science is (((equal)))

i don't believe in evolution cause I'm not stupid

>only what wet observe
We've never ever observed macro-evolution, yet you believe in it. Why?

That's where your wrong kiddo!

>all science is the same and true because it's science xdddd

literally religion-tier submission if you don't question its validity and see that some science is far more valid than others

Do you apply that to evolution? Why not?

I do apply it to evolution and it checks out. The same cannot be said of (((climate change))) which has strong political motivation rather than science and truth.

>Evolution - We should sterilize all non white
>Climate change - We should accept all those retarded regulations and taxes

Really activates the almonds

Can't tell if shit posting, uneducated, or Trump supporter.

I didn't say I believe in it, you're strawmanning isn't going to work. Climate change is real, what the argument is is whether humans are special and we're destroying the Earth with our greedyness, next supervolcano that explodes it won't matter if you drove a Prius or not.

I've made no claim that evolution is real or fake, those are simply two abstracts that boil down a complex abstract issue into good/bad

I believe the climate is changing due to human influence. What I do not believe is that certain regulatory bodies have the right to "sell" pollution. That's basically what it amounts to. Pay us a certain amount of money and its OK if you pollute. Very convenient that certain institutions stand to make billions on the pollution of Earth.

The free market is fixing it on its own. Electric cars will become superior to gas cars when battery technology finally gets good enough. The explosion in mobile device popularity is driving billions of dollars into battery technology.

How do mega rich celebrities with their yachts and airplanes alter the process of evolution?

You can't say the same thing at all about evolution.

NOT A MONOLITH

>evolution is false

If leftists stopped being faggots and pushed for nuclear energy I would take them seriously when they bitch and moan about climate change

Not the person you're responding to, but there are a lot of politically-motivated reasons to support the idea of evolution too though. Evolution explains a lot of race differences, so race realists are politically motivated to accept evolution, and people who believe that race doesn't exist are politically motivated to deny certain aspects of evolutionary theory in order to explain away racial differences.

Science is never settled and whoever created the "science is settled" meme needs to be captured and interrogated.

The climate is changing, but 'climate change' is code word for a massive global carbon emission tax that the globalists want to impose on everyone (but mostly white people) to pay for the left wing's plans to dominate the earth, forever. We're talking hundreds of trillions of dollars here.

Nobody denies climate change. We're just saying we don't give a fuck about it because we'll be dead by the time it affects humans hundreds of thousands of years from now

Don't put words in my mouth faggot. Let me drop this so all you fags understand the difference so we can rally agains the hysterics.
>Climate change is real
It's sunny, now it is raining. That's climate change since the climate... has changed.
>Man made global warming
The reality is we don't know if man has cause this BECAUSE the weather started changing and rising for three hundred years, in fact, the water levels have been rising the same amount.
>Co2
Co2 is GREAT! for the planet. In fact, less Co2 means less plants, more cold, less oxygen, less rain. It is bad for us.

Since we are a tropical species our bodies naturally love the heat, in fact, most animals do. Higher Co2 means more warmer, more rain, trees have more food, more plant life, more time to grow food and variations of food. The deserts would begin to receive more rain each year and become more green.

In saying that. Pollution(NOT Co2!) is bad for our lungs and skin. Garbage is bad for the environment. We should meet liberals on trying to remove pollution(NOT C02) and garbage, but look to increase our Co2 production.

>Conspiracy theory. Aliens are telling us that Co2 is bad so our environment gets colder and we can't grow more food,, animals die, plant life dies.

Reality: Liberals are fucking cucks.

One can be used to control our actions the other can be used to prove we like bananas

>man-made climate change is real
>won't legalize hemp

Proof man-made climate change is a scam

found him

can Darwinism be interpreted as politically-motivating? absolutely. Is it's study exclusively done to get gibs from the government by raising yet another predictable false alarm onto the public in order for government to justify higher taxes, more regulations, and more subsidies to special interests? I don't think so.

Some people were aware of climate change already back in 1912. There were others who noted CO2's greenhouse problem, much earlier, in the 1860's. High school chemistry and physics don't change.

>denies climate change
let me know when you're willing to have a conversation, nigger.

that's fine. but more government is not the answer

Here ya go!
talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/section1.html

Let me know when you're qualified to debate 97% of the actively publishing climate scientists, bitch.

>not accepting the creationist pill
>implying pol is not a creationist board

Model predicts 3deg change since the 90s only see a 0.1 shift, yea that's solid science.

let me know when "the scientific consensus" isn't completely dependent upon where the funding for these publications come from, faggot

>"Settled science"
Ways to out yourself as a parrot with no understanding of the words you're using.

I'm mocking the use of "settled science" you retard.

Now tell me how evolution is settled science.

I'll quit arguing if you can tell me what type of SUV was being driven at the end of the last ice age when the atmosphere heated 30+ degrees.

At this point government intervention doesn't matter. CO2 buildup is rapidly increasing due to permafrost melting due to excess heat caused by all the prior CO2 levels. We literally can't prevent its increase from intensifying anymore.

>Is it's study exclusively done to get gibs from the government by raising yet another predictable false alarm onto the public in order for government to justify higher taxes, more regulations, and more subsidies to special interests?

It's true that a lot of people concerned about climate change want more regulations and subsidies for certain things, such as green energy companies and climate change research. However, that might just be because the only foreseeable way to combat climate change is to create regulations to limit greenhouse gas emissions and to subsidize green energy companies and climate science research. So do you have any evidence that climate change research is a sham that was created to justify higher taxes and subsidies to special interest groups?

We know from the fossil record that 99+% of species that have ever lived are extinct. We know that living things pass on their genes. We know that genes mutate. How fucking dumb are you that you cannot put all this together?

Even if we assume man made climate change is real, no viable solution to fix it has been presented.

I believe in climate change, but market forces will find a solution. Not funneling US tax dollars to the faggot UN.

Sup Forums has made me believe in de-evolution

>Climate Change is published.
>These publications are funded by Jews.
>Jews = Lies. Publications = Lies. Climate Change = Lies.

Is that what you're getting at?

How the fuck is believing Bill Nye saying "studies prove" without anything

Climate change= real
How the fuck did we get out of the last ice age?

>How the fuck did we get out of the last ice age?
Cavemen selling carbon credits.

>Implying I believe in evolution
>Implying I deny climate change.

The climate is ALWAYS changing. Try harder.
Saying "the science is settled" is not how the scientific method is supposed to work. And if the governments of the world actually gave a fuck about the environment, if they gave a shit about the planet, why would they offer "Carbon credits" to the very sources of pollution that they always bitch about? Carbon credits are literally the modern day equivalent of the indulgences sold to the commoners by the Catholic church during the Middle Ages. "You have paid your dues, you may go forth and commit the sin of polluting our planet...for a little while."

>We've never ever observed macro-evolution, yet you believe in it. Why?
Yeah, we've never observed an ice age either, probably just bullshit. A chihuahua is basically a wolf, doesn't count if we caused it.

LOL sugary sweet truths

>OP believes in evolution
>OP believes in climate change
>OP doesn't think that humanity will evolve to adapt to climate change
Does "Ye of little faith" mean anything to the fedora tipping community?

Also
>people outside of Sup Forums don't believe in the 14 words
>people outside of Sup Forums do consider climate change a situation where "We must secure the existence of people and a future for children"
What the fuck is wrong with those retards outside of Sup Forums that they don't give a shit about people who are their own or children who are white?

>Do you apply that to evolution? Why not?
I can observe wolves and chihuahuas, I figure they probably aren't lying about how wheat and corn were in the wild before they were encouraged to change. What the climate has been like the last few hundred years not so much.

pol doesn't believe in evolution as the cause of anything more than slight adaptations in certain situations.

>Let me know when you're qualified to debate 97% of the actively publishing climate scientists, bitch.
Last I checked, was in timeline where "respected" climate scientists where caught fudging data for the narrative.

This 97% stat is total BS. The paper(s) that came up with that number had severely flawed methodology. Do some research.

>Now tell me how evolution is settled science.
It's not, they don't understand lot's of things. However, evolution as in that by some processes life changes with the environment is really obvious, unless one is totally ignorant of the multitude of examples of life changing and adapting.

Climate change is part and parcel with liberal politics:
>Abortion isn't murder
>People are "born gay"
>Transwomen are real women (etc)
>Transgendered aren't severely mentally disordered
>The planet will die in a fiery holocaust

Etc etc etc

>We literally can't prevent its increase from intensifying anymore.
Yeah, even if we stopped chopping down rainforest and increased the size of planetary plant mass. Not that there's much willingness to try among the wealthy.

DELET THIS

>settled science
t. dumb idiot who doesn't understand science

i only believe in the evolution of white people desu

>be global warming spook
>talk at length about how humans are killing the planet, we're gonna be all on tiny islands in acidic ocean with all species dead by 2000 and how arctic is going to melt by 2005 etc.
>oops the warming perfectly coincides with natural cycles of change of weather patterns and temperatures
>we're talking about climate change, not global warming you denier!
>Anyway, humans are killing the planet and we need to do something! Stop reproducing and stop polluting so much!
>population drops, nobody is having kids, economy is collapsing and 'climate change' is still becoming worse
>here let me fly to Brussels in my private jet and tell you about how we need to import subhumans from across the world to fix the economy and impose even stricter sanctions on developed world and their populations rather than looknig at fucking China or Africa
epic

This.
>I'm not sure human activity is the cause of this.
>what do you mean this isn't happening. scientists agree this is happening!

The models aren't correct because the system is chaotic, retard
>you should believe that my chosen input into this chaotic system is the one causing major change because I say so

Cheers for inserting these ideas. But we don't, thanks OP. Go kys.

because Evolution isn't Jewish

Or maybe it's incorrect because the whole issue is practically pure politics and scientists shift data to fit their liberal bias.

It's settled in the same way that we know your car works better with inflated rubber tires - which tires are best, however, is under debate.

>It's settled in the same way that we know your car works better with inflated rubber tires
it's not anything like that retarded analogy you fucking idiot

No. I'm getting at the fact that scientists need funding and will publish whatever the fuck people who will pay them want. I'm all for exterminating the kikes but that has nothing to do with what i just said. Science is about facts, not a fucking consensus, you can't consensus something into reality and if you can't demonstrate and consistently replicate concrete evidence, then you are full of shit.

Can someone please explain me why a lot of people here are against climate change? From what i understand it's reasonable to say humanity does have an effect on the environment but in the first world people take advantage of that and its really an overpopulation problem since people of the third world won't stop breeding and keep polluting.

Not being replicable doesn't seem to be stopping social sciences

social (((sciences)))

that's where you're wrong, Sup Forums is a christian board

>inb4 fedora tipper nu Sup Forums chimping out

This, I believe in it, but we are all gonna be dead by the time it matters so honestly who cares?

I don't think a lot of people would have such a reaction towards climate change if it wasn't constantly intertwined with the liberal narrative and the only solutions offered to the problem being inneffective 'solutions' like telling average Joe to not have kids and to stop polluting the planet when he likely has his own compost patch, recycles and probably drives a cuck car like Prius already.

>science
>something you believe in

Yep. Soon as Yellowstone blows it's top all the solar panels you installed will be covered in a foot of ash and cloudy skies for the entire world for a decade causing global temps to plummet even though there is significantly more greenhouse gasses given off by the explosion. If you can afford to live in the western world then enjoy it. Just don't throw your trash in a stream and pour used motor oil down the culvert.

>The models aren't correct because the system is chaotic, retard
That's not how science works you sir are the retard well not really just ignorant.

Something to consider is that during the cretaceous period there was 5x CO2 in the atmosphere to what there is today. You know when the earth including Antarctica was a fucking jungle. More CO2 = Warmer planet = weter planet = greener planet