Were there any statues ever made of Hitler? and are they any that are still standing today?

were there any statues ever made of Hitler? and are they any that are still standing today?

Look it up. I seriously doubt there are any left standing today though. With communists taking the east and denazi-ification in the west Austria is your best bet

you would think considering his cult of personality there would have been hundreds of statues erected of him while he was alive and leading germany, makes ya think.

He would not have approved of the hypocrisy, considering metals were so vital to the war effort and would have been melted anyway.

Stone statues are not rare at all. Carving his likeness from stone would not impede the war effort.

There might be some in small Argie towns, in some muslim countries and some other remote countries like Mongolia.

If he didn't get greedy and declare war for Danzig he would have been seen as one of the greatest German leaders of all time. Reunification with Austria, Getting back the Sudetenland, complete economic recovery, major infrastructure upgrades. All he had to do was not try to take on the whole world like a moron.

Maybe, but he just doesn't seem like a statue kind of guy. It seems like it would be thought of as a waste of resources -- manpower included.

Apparently Hitler refused to have statues erected in his honor as it was too much like Stalin.

Hitler is a urban legend

1933-45 Germany was never about Hitler (unlike Russia's fetishism with Stalin and Lenin). It was always about the good of the nation and its people.
It is NOT surprising in the least that towns are not covered with Hitler statues. Simply, statues like this were not relevant, nor were they appropriate.
Now, plenty of small busts and figurines were produced (you know, the type of thing that might sit on a hall table), but that's it

>If he didn't get greedy and declare war for Danzig
He didnt do either of those things.
Read more (and read less)

Hitler was bigger in Germany than Stalin, The Beatles and Elvis combined. You know this is the truth.

This one was found recently in a church.

Pagans btfo

Invading poland, even though not declaring war, is to the effect of such.

I know of a number of busts. Some of them massive. I'm sure more was planned.
But it certainly wasn't on the same level as Soviets putting up statues of Lenin.

In dictatorships the statues are usually reserved for the martyrs. Lenin was dead before his statues were erected. Likewise were many of Stalin's statues erected after his death. Hitler was too alive to be building statues of himself: why have a monument when the actual monument is still alive?

Polen agitated aggressively for war. Thought they would win easily from the lies the Jew-K was hissing into their eager ears.

>American education

Why did France & Britain declare war on Germany for invading Poland in September 1939, but decide to ally with the USSR who ALSO invaded Poland in September 1939?

>Thinks that jog the noggin

Generally you don't make statues of living people

Because Germany declared war on the USSR like a retard too and had already conquered France? Why would they not cooperate if they are at war with a common enemy? Its not like they wanted to ally with communists, but they had no choice.

There is no proof for that. Hitler just got greedy and thought UK and France would roll over like they did for the Sudetenland. Almost everything stupid that Hitler did was because of his autistic obsession with Lebensraum.

>implying Germany declared war on the USSR in 1939

Please get a proxy m8, you're making the whole country look retarded rn.

You are asking why France and UK sided with Russia when Russia invaded Poland in 1939. I said they did not side with France and UK until Germany invaded them too. They were neutral up until 1941, retard.

>Holy shit, the fucking gymnastics.
Countries that invaded Poland in Sept. 1939:
1) Germany
2) USSR

Countries that France & UK declared war against in Sept. 1939:
1) Germany

Explain.

The Anglo-Polish pact/treaty was written so that Britain was obligated only to protect Poland from German aggression, nothing about USSR. Also the eastern borders of Poland were seen as more fluid than the western half so they didn't care as much. And to top it off the USSR invaded almost 3 weeks later than the initial German invasion and the UK declaration of war.

surely that is slightly hard when you had the calls to boycott Germany by jewish organisations circa 1933

the hitler statues were made of the nongold fillings that were extracted from kike mouths before they were carted into the infernorator

>signing ""defense pacts"" specifically tailored against Germany alone
Huh, well that seems kinda fucking ODD doesn't it?? I thought Hitler was the one who wanted war?? This only raises more questions!

Why on earth were they signing deals & committing to protect countries that they didn't give a shit about? Pretty dumb foreign policy if you ask me...Doesn't really feel like WW2 was such a noble war of "good vs. evil" anymore...

Well, Germany was the one who chimped out in WW1, so it makes sense that they would be the ones who Poland was protected from.

Poland didn't even exist before ww1

Then why not guarantee Poland's independence regardless of the attacker??
>you know, the way that most alliances work
>this strat didn't work out too well for Poland in the end
>but who really cares lol
>Polacks BTFO amirite? XD

Your reasoning makes no sense, you're obviously just popping out excuses to make this narrative fit.
They made the guarantee in order to "justify" the war against Germany that THEY wanted. Hitler wasn't the autistic retard, the French and the British were.

Right, they were created after Germany got their shit kicked in during WW1, and naturally Germany being the barbarians they are would likely try to take their former land back so Britain offered a defensive pact with Poland.

>got their shit kicked in
You mean 'had to petition for peace because they were buttraped by almost the entire world'? It doesn't seem too strange that a country would want its land back after it was stolen from them. The US also reconquered the Philippines and Guadalcanal

That image makes me sad btw

They got buttraped by the world because they violated Belgium's neutrality, blew up our ships and sent a telegram to Mexico, they could've easily won that war if they had some common sense.

And people lose land all the time. Poland lost its land to Germany, so naturally they would want it back after it was stolen from them. Sure, Germany then wanted it back after that, but if they want to hold on to their land they should stop losing wars.

>The US won WW1
You have got to be fucking kidding me. Even Canada did more in that shitshow of White mutual genocide

>The US won WW1
Hey look, it's a thing I never said!

The land that was German and given to Poland after WW1 still had german people living there. Poland was killing the krauts on their new land. Hier had to act.

Someone stood up to them

>They got buttraped by the world because they violated Belgium's neutrality, blew up our ships and sent a telegram to Mexico
>a thing I never said

2/3rds of the reasons Germany lost ww1 are directly connected to the US entering the war, according to you. Anyway, maybe the Germans could have won (at least, gotten a normal peace treaty) the war without US intervention, idk. What I do know that Versailles was an untenable "peace treaty" and that Germany swinging back after it isn't at all strange or even wrong.

>they got buttraped
>People lose land all the time.
>if you want land, stop losing!

neck yourself m8

Surely having over 4 million US troops and 6 million UK troops fighting against them didn't help them in the war. I mean, that's 10 million troops that they didn't need to fight that they nevertheless fought anyways because of diplomatic and strategic stupidity.

This. I've seen a lot of Hitler busts more than full on statues. It was pretty common for German military and German businessmen to have Hitler busts on their desks. Large statues though I think was more of a communist thing.

Hey I never claimed German diplomacy wasn't retarded in ww1 (and ww2 >1938), but that doesn't legitimise ruining a continent forever. Belgium is Dutch clay anyways

>found

Like the people who went there every single day and worked there didn't know about it

I can understand Germany invading Poland in WW2, I can even understand them invading the Soviet Union. What I can't understand is them declaring war on us. I know they were allies with Japan, but that was a supremely stupid move, regardless of the "honor" that Hitler had.

>having statues to foreigners
Theres a reason we bombed Nelsons Collumn

Hubris, honour and being irritated that the US was basically waging war on Germany already by supporting the Allied war effort

It is undeniable that there are details of the behind the scenes machinations of WWII that we will never know.

>America definitely weren't going to declare war on Germany

Have you just stepped off the plebbit boat or what?

I never said that, but Germany didn't have to make it so easy for us. It would have at least been debated in congress first, and we likely would have decided to finish our war with Japan first.