How do we fix millennial women?

How do we fix millennial women?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/1w160m/how_many_is_too_many/cexum9p/?context=3
youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, is 173 a normal amount of sexual partners?

Asking for a friend.

if we average out the dicks to 6 inches, the first girl took 26 meters of total dick. If each guy thrusted that dick into her 200 times each that's 5.3 kilometres or 3.3 miles of dick. That's a lot of dick for a 22 year old

Genocide is our only hope.

lol

jesus fucking christ this is horrifying, I'm 35 and I've been with 17 women.

Are you implying she's got too much mileage to buy her?

>western women

It's like traversing a minefield to get to a prize. Except that prize might turn out to be a decoy and you might wind up an indentured servant to a whore who takes your money and kids.

Remove mobile phones

That fucking image tho

Go to anyplace where War rape has occurred in the past 50 years, and you'll notice the women get a lot more loyal and traditional.

The final nationalist movement will be influenced by women in Germany

> ctrl+f islam
> 0 results

>jesus fucking christ this is horrifying, I'm 35 and I've been with 17 women.

Im 31 and i have been with hundreds of women.

No fucking way would i date a bird who had had more than 4-5 boyfriends.

Its natural for guys to fuck around. You need to loosed up.

Is there some sort of slut corollary to being a wizard? Like if you take 10,000 dicks, do you become a witch?

Kek, that's a lot of dick.

t. theresa[spoiler][/spoiler] may

Red flags seem pretty easy to spot to me; tattoos, piercings, on an overdraft, has a vimeo account, single parent child/poor relationship with parents, etc.

If you aren't having kids you aren't doing much for anyone, that is if you're white.

The sluts in that image are gay men. Google: reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/1w160m/how_many_is_too_many/cexum9p/?context=3

Gay culture is way, way, waaaay too promiscuous. The sluttiest woman can't keep up with the sluttiest gaylord.

And this is why HIV won't go away.

ok chad where has that gotten you?

Damn gay dudes taking 3.3 miles of dicks up their butt, bet poop leaks out.

The result is always the same for these women; broken and alone with one to four illegitimate children.

I wouldn't give a single fuck about who they fuck or how many times they fuck, but FUCK me if they aren't the reason my taxes are so damn high.

We are all cucks, paying money for women that couldn't sort themselves out and the fucking government forces us.

FUCK

I am 31 and have been with 12. I stopped when I turned 25 and got married and realized sleeping around was a meme.

Are you jealous of the guy who is now enjoying a woman how knows how to please a man? Do you really think a virgin knows anything about handjobs or blowjobs?

>Tfw she could've had sex with the same guys more than once
>Tfw she could've had a literal marathon of dick in her, and I wouldn't be able to differentiate her from normal humans.

Create new and more lethal STDs.

>Measuring whores using mileage
That's actually pretty smart.

You shall be spared on the day of the rake.

Ignore them.

>Fucking a new guy every 8 days on average
Jesus tapdancing christ

Shitposting on Sup Forums

OPS PIC IS TWO MALES

IDIOTS

>hedidthemath.png

Mail order brides. They're not worth fixing.

>How do we fix millennial women?
We don't. They're fucking lost.

>Do you really think a virgin knows anything about handjobs or blowjobs?
>implying I want either
I want to do all the work myself, you used-up slut.

Either I marry a virgin girl, or I die alone. I'd be alright with both outcomes.

kek

for women it's low

She will do the house work if you pay all the bills.
>pay, be John Wayne.
Her theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=JPR108kwNo4

no. think the average for women now is like 6 to 12 or something

173 guys???

WTF???

Nobody here comes CLOSE to matching this with women.

Not even fucking CHAD.

Women are whores.

Do you think that something of a litmus test can be constructed that can objectively state if a Woman is marriageable material?

I think that we can at least construct a test that if used, can detect a woman who should not be married.

Nice.

Women aren't for sexual pleasure, merely procreation.

>overdraft
Like on her bank account?

>Started at 18
She's lying, most girls are fucked out sluts in middle school.

Yeah, I got married at 29.
Luckily my wife wasn't a degenerate slut before I met her.

keep telling yourself that cuck

Good. We dont need to adopt a blue pilled ideology to fix this.

>My wife wasn't a slut.

Oh shit.....

user.... I have some bad news for you....

You are the beta cuck.

She has more dicks in her than you can imagine.

Sorry lad.

P.S She is also cheating on you on the side.

When I was 15 I asked a girl I liked (14) if she was a virgin and she told me she'd been with 15 guys. Completely changed my view of women. It's probably worse here though.

>Not even fucking CHAD.
yeah, sure

Are you implying that if a woman sleeps around a lot she must know what she's doing?
I can almost guarantee you that most of that was done when she was drunk and had no clue what she was doing, so it is entirely possible she is about as skilled as virgin.

Hey plebit/p/Sup Forums

i talked to a girl once and she told me she had sex since 13 yrs old

this is fucking infuriating. I'm 25 and have been with 2. my gf broke up with me and is whorish and I never wanted to think about how many guys she's been with. she's 20. it's probably a lot. fuck them all

hi cuck

That's the average number they tell their wanna be husbands. All those guys in the frat house or in the club or on vacation in Jamaica don't count.

Wait, I thought that shit started at 18. This can't be normal right?

So 173 dudes in around four years. She's basically fucking a new dude every week.

I hope she tells the poor dude she's with now; no way he should marry that.

ayy

>go camping one week in
>we both had feelings, again, one week in
Women are completely broken

None of the girls I knew in highschool were virgins at 16, literally not one.

nope its starts way earlier ive seen mutiple examples of it.
Maybe its because i live in brazil but other countries look like they have the same problem this shit usually happens because of bad parenting it seems.
Some parents just tell thier daughter go fuck as many people as you want and have (((fun))).

no, plenty of people i knew had sex in their early teens even younger im talking at 11

Girls who had sex when they were in middle school can never be normal.

It's like they fucked too soon and their brains are permanently hardwired to be lose women forever.

It's sad, really.

i know a slut who insists she's never seen a dick smaller than """"9 inches"""""

i don't know what to think anymore

Well at least congrats on having had a gf 5 years younger than you.

You in grad school or something?

11 holy shit

>i talked to a girl once

kek

>vacation in Jamaica

yup its fucked up, i have no idea how these people did it. i hate my fucking generation.

Holy fuck the supreme gentlemen was right

People meme about the WMAF pairing on here but it's pretty fucking easy to see why it's a thing, asian girls typically have really strict parents that prevent them from whoring, white girls? single mother or cucked father that tell them to go "have fun" and become damaged goods that no self-respecting man would ever have.

Woman have shit depth perception so don't believe that one bit.

It already exists, it goes something like this:

>Are you a virgin?
Yes= marriage material
No= Not marriage material

they are not normal girls, just sluts that came from sluts and they are pretty common.

women are shit at measuring dicks by eyesight, my ex was sure I had a "ten incher". It's only about 6

See how women drive and park and you'll see they don't know anything about perspective and length.

99% of girls in Western countries have lost their virginity at 13 yo, even the Muslims or traditional Catholics or whatever. You're retarded if you believe the official statistics, women lie in surveys too.

You can't. We can only fix future generations and only by establishing strong social repercussions for promiscuous behavior. Women are whores by nature and they can only be kept in check by men exerting authority over them. Unfortunately men no longer have the authority needed to keep women from engaging in this sort of behavior. Shit's all locked in place now with government holding overly much power and women voting to keep it that way and give ever more power to the government.

How do you make sure your wife isn't a slut and will stay faithful to you? Marry Asian or Russian mail order?

Chad, if you are reading this, honestly:

How many women have you boned.

Max....

What do you think of women fucking 173 guys in 4 years.......

Man, I really don't know anymore. I assume most of the girls I went to high school with were virgins and didn't get sullied until college. But maybe I'm just wrong and they were all secretly fucking.

Men having a lot of sex partners is a bad thing as well
>hypocrite
Im just now realizing that fucking around with lots of women was a bad idea for my psyche, I'm with a girl now for years but I've had multiple affairs and lust over attractive women. Fucking a lot of women as a man is almost as destructive as the reverse

did u interact with them?

kek

>asian girls typically have really strict parents that prevent them from whoring
asian girls are as much liberal degenerates as any type of girl. and to top it off asian chicks collectively are the quintessential race traitor; what does that tell you about them?

never trust a womens word, they will say their virgins implying that they have no sex but they will sucking dicks when nobody is watching.

this shit just makes me depressed. I might as well be a man whore, fuck it. I can be a chad but I don't want to be. I just want a gf thats not a whore

Australia is a disgusting degenerate culture, so the girls here are probably worse. One of my exes I knew who'd had a few previous partners (she said 3 kek) tried to brag to me one day about her ex, was shattered and "couldn't understand why" when I dumped her on the spot, these women are fucking clueless and truly ruined. It's really depressing.

Reminds me of an article a few years back about Singapore having to introduce sex ed earlier because of a rise in STDs among 11-12-13 year olds.

I think that's probably just old fashioned ideas and lack of being in the inner circles.

if you didn't bust your wife's hymen you're cucked.

Well sure to some extent. They seemed normal and all. They weren't the ghetto types, so I don't think the liberal propaganda got to them then.

>Men having a lot of sex partners is a bad thing as well

Being a slave to your lower impulses is degenerate either for a man or for a woman.

But the difference is that men's existence have a purpose beyond sex and motherhood. Women are only just that: sexual partners for men to own and mothers for children to be raised. Sluttiness makes them unworthy of a man and a family.

Maybe where you are, the asian girls here pretty much all come from intact families with strict fathers, I've dated a few and it's almost always the same + with all of their friends. They have tight knit communities that they'd be shamed out of if they were whores. (The way our communities should and used to be.)

The problem is that once you start fucking women, and they fucked hundreds of guys before you, you might catch....something.

And STD, AIDS, who knows where their pussy has been.

Then you will be oozing yellow pus from your dick when you take a pee.

Wanna risk it?

lol, I took the V card saw the blood, I have fucking same chick sense.

>lol the beta cucks not taking V-card

if you aint the first dick your just another chad

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I'd argue that conservative asians typically don't leave their home countries to being with so you get a biased sample.