The US is officially >49%

JUST.

They're 75% white bro

>implying that's not a lumped together mix of true whites, light brown shitskins and Arabs

it's more like 0% white

This is what a white Puerto Rican looks like

(((("white"))))

they only call them Hispanic when it benefits them

Why do they get to vote and not us? I pay enough fucking taxes to go to a bunch of leaches, I don't want to pay more.

tbqh if he shaved and got swole he'd pass for white on here lol

He passes for white there already senpai.

no one in america is white.

Been in America all my life.
I've yet to see a true white person here.

Agreed. I honestly don't blame Laci Green for giving him the aids.

>serb
>white

There should be a push to make Jefferson a state as a compromise to keep the Senate balance the same. Unfortunately, I don't think there's enough political infrastructure to get people out.

Go back to Argentina.

kek
More white than anyone in Serbia.

Why aren't actual americans who actually live here given a vote on this fucking shit?

Fuck this retarded country.
Fuck PR.
Fuck Donald Trump for letting this happen, stupid fucking faggot. I'm so god damn done.

Chris is proof that you can redpill women with your dick.

i never said i was white, tyrone.
ok kangaroo jack.

The demographics aren't changing if they become a state they are already citizens they are already counted in our fucking demographics and they are going to become a fucking state.

wait it's real?

aren't***

they are already counted in our demographics they are citizens and they are not going to become a state.

goto any us "city" more white than we are unfortuantely

This

Less than 50% voted, it's not a legitimate democratic vote

>They're 75% white bro
25% of those aren't true whites as in you can find some of their ancestors to not be pure white like half black or even partially black

People here are pretty damn ignorant and blue pilled and think anything light skinned is automatically white