Brit/pol/ - Designated Leftist, Please Let Us Know You're Okay edition

>Chris Grayling has been confirmed as Secretary of State for Transport.
>Priti Patel has been confirmed as Secretary of State for International Development.
>Damian Green First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office.
>Greg Clark Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
>David Gauke Secretary of State for Work and Pensions.
>Liz Truss Chief Secretary to the Treasury.
>Dr Liam Fox Secretary of State for International Trade.
>Justine Greening Secretary of State for Education and Minister for Women and Equalities.
>Sajid Javid Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government.
>David Lidington Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice.
>Alun Cairns Secretary of State for Wales.
>twitter.com/GuidoFawkes

>May in tears, Tory physically sick at election result
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-in-tears-tory-staffer-10604243

>Pressure builds on May to resign, Tories in revolt. Johnson tipped as PM
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/621519/theresa-may-quit-prime-minister-tory-emergency-meeting

>May will reshuffle her cabinet this afternoon, Trump visit postponed
twitter.com/BethRigby/status/873870404942692353 (embed)

>European diplomats have told me that triggering Article 50 can be rescinded. UK only leaves EU when signing deal in 2 years time
twitter.com/ianbirrell/status/873819034709610496 (embed)

>Theresa May to launch extreme internet plans despite not winning majority
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-election-latest-internet-regulation-downing-street-speech-manifesto-a7783186.html

> DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40236152

>Exclusive: Britain is sleepwalking into joining EU army, warns top UK military commander
express.co.uk/news/politics/814294/Brexit-news-Julian-Thompson-warns-UK-sleepwalking-join-EU-army

Other urls found in this thread:

openyoureyestohate.com/
openyoureyestohate.com/about-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=iadvsociGjc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4593570/Jean-Claude-Junker-told-Theresa-call-election.html
citadelfoundations.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/islams-cowardly-critics/
oye.news/news/war/terrorism/manchester-bomber-british-intelligence-mi6-asset/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)
youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)
youtube.com/channel/UCzUD91JffowZScoEq55ywJA
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-jeremy-corbyn-150000-new-members-general-election-theresa-may-conservatives-minority-a7784241.html
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/most-accurate-pollster-suggests-labour-10602762
heavenawaits.wordpress.com/muslim-behavior-with-population-increase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ I wish you'd never shown me this

The government is funding the demonisation of a publication that's inconvenient to them

1st for no gf

>would prefer a traditionalist society
>would throw it all away if I could live in a utopia as a cute, ageless femboy

Would you throw away your current ideals for an idealised fantasy? Serious question, meme content.

This picture is essentially the UK right now.

We need to limit the welfare state to only (at least) second generation immigrants or those who have paid into it for ten years.

That nigerian woman who came here and racked up a £250,000 in free gibs, do you know how many proles that takes in tax money to account for?

openyoureyestohate.com/

Actually I strongly suggest we work out a gibs to prole ratio.

Thoughts and prayers are with Designated Leftist.

I reckon I'm being watched by the NWO. Getting lots of 'Open your eyes to hate' adverts. If I disappear post a 'neva sarrenda' in memory.

Fight wrongthink. Double-plus good

>NWO

Reminder than Manchester Stadium bomber was an MI6 asset.

What do you think the EU is?

>seeing adverts on the internet

We need to destroy the central banking system and ensure our racial and ethnic survival. Another other problems are honestly, unironically, secondary.

openyoureyestohate.com/about-us/

>Upstanding Neighbourhoods rejects extremism in all its forms, whether religiously motivated, ideologically driven or inspired by far-right nationalism. It receives support for its work from a range of sources, including support for its campaigning efforts from the Home Office.

Their operation is pretty fucking hilarious though

>adblock

>strong and stable

youtube.com/watch?v=iadvsociGjc

>Implying Islam isn't backwards
>Implying one of the most central figures in Islam didn't rape a 9 year old
>Implying 1400 children weren't raped by a muslim gang
>Implying 1 in 5 maximum security prisoners aren't muslim
>Implying the death penalty for apostasy in Islam isn't death
>Implying two thirds of UK muslims wouldn't report to the authorities someone they knew if they were involved in extremism

Fucking hell.

Specifically anti-nationalism/right wing adverts after searching all night for Enoch and Tommy shite...

Aberdeen
Bangor
Bath
Bristol
Cambridge
Canterbury
Cardiff
Carlisle
Chelmsford
Chester
Chichester
Derry
Dundee
Durham
Edinburgh
Ely
Exeter
Glasgow
Gloucester
Inverness
Lancaster
Leeds
Lincoln
Liverpool
Newcastle
Norwich
Nottingham
Oxford
Perth
Plymouth
Portsmouth
St Albans
St Asaph
Salisbury
Sheffield
Stirling
Stoke
Swansea
Truro
Winchester
Worcester
York

>backwards

I would be careful with this thinking. It projects the same sort of progression that the left likes to market: a utopia. It is not for us is the simplest way to put it.

Gee back off with the HateFacts bigot

AND SHE WON DRUMPFKINS

BASED MUMMY

>tripfag might be dead.

>Derry
I'm Sorry, where did the preceding 6 letters disappear off to?

According to my maths, it took 672 £12,000 a year working plebs to pay for one new friend to give birth.

SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO

We want Enoch desu

You're not the one being directed to anti-far right propaganda...

This.

Mohammed is literally the perfect man according to the Quran. Any Muslim not directly following the teachings of Mohammed is a failed Muslim.

ISIS and the rest of them are pretty much the most Muslim of them all.

The whole ideology needs to be destroyed. I used to think there may be some chance of it going through a reformation like Christianity did but that's clearly impossible, or at least it would take far, far too long and by that point the planet would be a caliphate.

>Eurocrat Jean-Claude Juncker TOLD Theresa May to call the General Election because he feared her slim majority would hold up a Brexit settlement
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4593570/Jean-Claude-Junker-told-Theresa-call-election.html

>Pray for DL

Agreed. Great piece I read earlier actually which covers this:

citadelfoundations.wordpress.com/2016/10/31/islams-cowardly-critics/

My apologies. I should have picked up on that.

L O N D O N d e r r y
O
N
D
O
N

His dad. no?

Reminder the barbary pirates, basically islamic pirates took millions of white slaves, many white women as sexual slaves from mediterranean states and even as far north as places like britain and iceland.

This only ended around 200 years ago, and went on for hundreds of years.

Anybody lurking who is undecided on islam, Read about it, dont take my word for it.

Islam has been in an ethno religious war with non islam for 1400 years. The evidence is all around you.

Gives me trouble when browsing por... ergh research websites...

No.
oye.news/news/war/terrorism/manchester-bomber-british-intelligence-mi6-asset/

Miguel Cervantes was one.

Hear hear! Its even in Robinson Crusoe for fucksake.
>white people were slavers

They tried to do the same thing with one of the Lee Rigby killers.
And Tommy Robinson apparently, kek.

Who's been on the beers tonight?

Does Brit/pol/ have Twitter?

Reminder that arab berbers STILL KEEP SLAVES in Mauritania to this very day (with estimates as high as 17% of the population in slavery). Their resident dictator literally decries such accusations as 'islamophobia' despite all the evidence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania

What, you don't want to PROGRESS? Don't you want to ESCAPE from those ICKY past people? Don't you know they were SOOOO wrong? WE are enlightened. ONLY US.

There's a word for it: hubris.

Honestly, it's another facet to the class struggle. A perpetual turmoil that doesn't reside within us, or even nature as a whole, but the societies as a disconnected thing. It's weird. Utopianism, like other movements, has been moved to include paradise. In Moore's original Utopia, the people lived and worked under a hierarchical system similar to an aristocracy, but everyone was content with their place (as far as I can remember).

Painting of a Harem scene from the 1800's when political correctness wasnt a thing, what do you notice.

Reminder that Mogg voted for Snoopers Charter, despite stylising himself traditional conservative and defender of ancient institutions and traditions.
(publicwhip.org.uk/division.php?date=2016-06-07&number=13&display=allvotes)

Reminder that Mogg is a notorious carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Scotland to Somerset before he actually won a seat.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Rees-Mogg#Before_entering_Parliament)

Reminder that Mogg disavowed the Traditional Britain group after he came after fire from the leftist media for daring to speak to a conservative group.
(bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23617555)

Reminder that if Mogg placed principles/country above Party or had any integrity whatsoever he would've defected to UKIP back in 2014.

Reminder that not only did he not defect, but he helped to campaign against Mark Reckless in Rochester in 2014. Mark Reckless being UKIP's second elected, and only decent, MP.
(youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU)

We've got a youtube channel
>youtube.com/channel/UCzUD91JffowZScoEq55ywJA

Let me school you on a few things lads:

All Islam is not this monolithic faith.
It has sects and divisions just as Christianity does.

The key political point you have to realise is the suppression of a enlightenment for modern times by Saudi and our and american intelligence agencies to prevent a secular, nationlaist force rising up which would be akin to an Islamic National Socilaism.

This was done to create the exact monstrosities you see today as the intel believed that these would be assets.

So witness how much money Saudi poured into madrassas and completely BTFO of any critics in the muslim world.

>Like if China sponsored the most regressive form of Catholicism you can imagine from Italy and exported it to the whole world thereby removing any opposition to it within Christendom.

Hate Islam all you want but don't ignore any complex realities involving politics, power, money and resources.

Shut up and pay your dhimmi tax whilst the imans fuck your 11 year old blonde daughter.

>carpet-bagger

What's this?

>the year is 2018
>head over to Sup Forums's brit/pol/ to check the news
>these guys knock on your door not 10 minutes later

What do lads?

Now tell me in one sentence for each city, why it is better.

Someone who parachutes into constituencies until that they have no real connection to, until they end up winning that seat.

Hmmm interesting read. I tend to think the general norm like to be controlled or told what to do for comfort and safety. Those who want to break free are outcasts.

This

Sick of fucking Mogg lovers.

fake news

british politicians dont listen to advice, least of all from europe

>defending Islam
Wonder who this could be...

$n00p3rs_Charter was a whip around. Tory party "higher ups" force MPs how to vote.

Labour gains 150,000 new members since the election, almost at 1 million strong now:
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-jeremy-corbyn-150000-new-members-general-election-theresa-may-conservatives-minority-a7784241.html

First poll since the election puts Corbyn's Labour 6 points ahead:
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/most-accurate-pollster-suggests-labour-10602762

Reminder that we are coming for you. Minority governments never last, there will be another election within a few years, and Labour will win. Corbyn will be our next prime minister, once Brexit is over with the Tories' vote will collapse.

>tfw you'll never have a harem unless you're Branson tier.

Pounded the absolute life out of my exes (broke up at Xmas, she's 22) 19 year old sister last night lads. One of her pals saw the two of us leaving a nightclub and grassed us in

Facebook mail is going nuts and I'm getting called all sorts her dads gonna end up coming round here.

I have a degenerate smile on my face but deep down I know it was a bad move fucking hell what's my next move?

Have you seen him debate drugs with Peter? Branson sounded like a right fucking spastic.

>what's my next move?
Post a photo of her on here.

Thanks for ignoring the points.
Read the Bible, or Torah and tell me it's infinitely better.

And no I'm not an Atheist.

There are brown people on my island...

>It has sects and divisions just as Christianity does.
>Christianity nearly destroyed Europe with the sectarian violence it introduced.
How about we dump all religion? Just hand power to communists, we'll take care of it. Just look at Azerbaijan if you want to see our resume. *tipping intensifies*

Bit slow on here tonight. Have all the Corbyn and Tory cunts finally fucked off?

The whip system simply explains it, it doesn't make it ok.

The freedom comes from embracing that civilizations rise and fall in accordance to our own weaknesses and people. That there's an accumulation in technology, but that virtue is the same and based in nature.

There's a certain (((banking system))) which encourages this process, of course. But then that does play upon our own weakness. The fact is that there's beauty and exploration in the world, even when you're a farmer. You probably have more time to see it as a farmer, as well.

That's illegal mate.

I am liberal regarding drugs (with strict controls) but Hitchens is jokes and Branson was a pillock.

If its legal my friend who gives a fuck. Carry on banging, i bet you will get another go at the sister some time soon

Reminder that Corbyn won because he gained more seats.

>Reminder the barbary pirates, basically islamic pirates took millions of white slaves, many white women as sexual slaves from mediterranean states and even as far north as places like britain and iceland.
>This only ended around 200 years ago, and went on for hundreds of years.
>Anybody lurking who is undecided on islam, Read about it, dont take my word for it.
>Islam has been in an ethno religious war with non islam for 1400 years. The evidence is all around you.

Reminder as the EU, the economy and med states fail again, places like libya now full of isis will start raiding again and this will start to happen again.

Imagine being on holiday in ibiza/cyprus/malta/crete and your wife and children are snatched and thrown in a boat, to never been seen again.

But its just islamophobia really, christians. catholics, jews, hindus, sikhs, buddists, agnostics, atheists, pagans, rastafarians are all racist against islam.

And don't forget how they treated these slaves.

>Pre pubesceny boys had their bollocks cut off and were turned into eunuchs to tend to the harem
>Women were held as sex slaves. The way they were treated is worse than most minds could possible imagine
>Men were worked to death or just killed
>Young girls, from babies upwards, were brutally raped, branded, cut, burned and discarded
>A far, far higher mortality rate in transit
>Slavery for their own enjoyment, not to better their nations
>The slaves were eventually killed. Hence no appreciable numbers of white people in Arab and African lands like you see with blacks in the USA
>Muslim nations still have slavery on a large scale. And only 'outlawed' it after the UN forced them to

Everything these dirty Jihadi Muslim cunts are doing in this country to our wives, sisters, daughters is what they have been doing for over 1,000 years.

They are the bottom of the fucking barrel.

Something, anything needs to be done about them. The reality is that this country is gone unless something radical is done to stop the destruction.

For anybody who hasn't already, read this (ignore the source website, just the first one I found it on):

heavenawaits.wordpress.com/muslim-behavior-with-population-increase/

There's nothing to joke about when it comes to drugs.

Yeah, for the most part (there's still one non-white Londoner Corbynista here - keep an eye out for any Simpsons images and posts ending with really hamfisted greentext sentences)

I think Agnosticism or Theism are perfectly valid without resorting to textual seduction.

>liberal regarding drugs
>Hitchens is jokes

>tfw you'll never have a harem unless you're Branson

kek.

Not a fan of that painting at all. Makes it look like the women are happy to be there; I'm sure there were a lot more tears, whips and stabbings

>Bless

As long as you don't post a photo of her muff it isn't. Facebook profile photo. Or just stop bullshitting.

Watch out for those fascists, lads

>implying women aren't biologically war brides

What do you get if you take the U out of drugs, drgs, ever hear of anybody getting addicted to drgs, exactly.

I don't really understand what point you're making but yes, he did gain 30 seats (doing better than Miliband or Brown)

NOT ENOUGH MILK

Not in a democracy they aren't. Religious tolerance is all well and good when you're an autocrat, and your subjects feel safer, but democracy is different. The people WILL use religion to interfere in politics. That's why Christians want to teach creationism and support Our greatest Ally, Muslims will always want Sharia law, and Jews want to suck freshly circumcised infant penis.

>BASED Gaddafi told you this would happen.

>defect to ukip
>ukip dies
>political career over

The newspaper headlines make it sound as if May faces execution.

No offence mate, but why are you in my country when you're not even a native of this continent?