How Unattractive of a Wife could you stand?

If she wants to have 12 children.
Maybe she's a cute chubster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIddY9g2tsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev
youtube.com/watch?v=YH5Arbm47IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wanting 12 children is in on itself highly unattractive.

I'd keep that one perpetually pregnant.

Spoken like a real jew

This. OP btfo. Nobody wants to support your imaginary welfare kingdom.

I dunno, my wife is pretty hot, I think hypothetically i wouldn't marry a girl below very cute. I guess if I were to have to remarry in my 30s or something I would lower the standard if she had a lot of other good attributes

I'm not saying looks are the most important thing in a wife but it is important to me. I want my children to be good looking

>Not having lots of white children

Wow! I guess we blacks win again!

No it isn't. Not if you want to save the Huwhite race. Ya dingus.

like how hot? post a pic of a girl within your wife's hot range

Having kids for muh white race is the most stupid reason to have kids anyone could come up with.

Yeah, breeding like rabbits and niggers is surely the best course of action.

Flag checks out.

> Niggers = muhh tomb
> White people = celestial calendar

Level it to blacks, let them pretend they had anything to do with the pyramids other than being slave labor, to claim one grave site as an accomplishment.

It is the best course of action. Faggot. Nice digits

Well I have a creampie/impregnation fetish so its incredibly easy for me. I may regret it later when there are a bunch of screaming kids about but by then it will have already been too late and I have saved the white race.

bumnp

Having a family is a good thing especially if you can fulfill your role as a good provider.
Marry a younger woman so she can have more babies. 18-19

this is the best fetish for a huwhite man to have desuj

Can I get a quick rundown on finfag stereotypes?

>12
that's too many. like I want to have kids and be a father and everything but that... that's too many.

also define chubster, cause your pic is not a chubster. women that call themselves chubsters either are nowhere close to being overweight but aren't comfortable with themselves, or are massively overweight and trying to lie to themselves.

Yeah, I've no problem with cute homely girls, if they're thicc. not fat, mind. Thicc. It's its own thing.

Sadly, I've tasted European, specifically German pussy and can never go back. I will only "settle down" with an Ossie or Pole or Ukrop or some other conservative but intelligent and worldly eastern European woman.

>depressed
>alcoholic
>sad alcoholic
>will stab you without once breaking constant scowl
>stand 20ft apart from eachother while waiting at same bus stop
>PERKELE

A Merkin on an anonymous Argentinian Finger Spelling imageboard unironically calls pic related "Ugly"

Probably too young to get a boiler ref.

>white people
>unacttractive to whites
only the degenerate ones and the ones that dont take care of themselves

>12
damn, I was thinking to go as high as 4 or 5 tops
grandparents on my mom's side had 9, back then though it was a viable thing

to be fair, something is off about her face in the straight on shot and with the full length photo I can see now that she is a little bit of a chubster.

OP she'd have to be cute. I can't really define that, but I know that I'm not physically attracted to the woman in your pic.

this.

>PERKELE

It's actually VITTU

youtube.com/watch?v=jIddY9g2tsM

>12 children
That's like $2 million in education bills alone. I'm not keen on squandering my life's savings on a bunch of brats that will probably become liberals anyway. I probably wouldn't even be able to remember all their names.

One or two kids is plenty.

Let's not pretend having x white children will solve this problem, because it won't.

Your government will simply say "Now we have twelve more human resources, but with a new visa program and accepting refugees, we can have another 30 million, on top of that twelve user produced"

Let's be clear, this is a FUNDAMENTAL problem of society as it exists today. So long as the government can legally and practically

>hold elections
>collect taxes
>enact&enforce laws
>conduct commerce

Without even a single ethnic and cultural (insert country) citizen being present; the state does not need you, and it it does not want you, furthermore. It WANTS a cultureless, raceless mass of consumers and human resources that it can easily control with political promises, propaganda which may not work on your 12 home-schooled 100+IQ white children. It wants endless expansion, no matter how much it strains jobs and resources for the lower and middle classes, no matter how much it destroys and dilutes the genetic and cultural heritage of the country.

Let's be clear, this is not a matter of competition between natives and immigrants, this is a matter of needing a new system of government by any cost of violence necessary to facilitate that. Our survival depends upon it.

I assume they almost all get ugly after having kids, so just find one that is conservative and its cool

>Wanting 12 children
hot.

think of all that baby-making sex! holy shit.

Don't underestimate the power of LOVE. I've pulled 8+ before and fell in love with a 5 that is down for me, wants kids and a good cook.

>happiness

I agree. Guys get "beta-face" really bad sometimes but basically any white woman who's not deformed comes out to be pretty attractive if she just keeps her weight low. No easy task in this country, unless you're upper-middle class and have the privilege of living solely on food as it was a century ago.

Wives get old and ugly anyway, that's why you have daughters so you can do them instead. For years the only times I've had sex with my wife is to get her pregnant, just do my daughters instead.
Fuck off, kike.

>creampie/impregnation fetish
top tier taste

Would not breed with below 7/10. I want my kids to have good lives, and their lives won't be good if they're fugs. Plus a 7/10 will be a 5/10 after multiple kids. A 5/10 will be a 3/10.

Think about her body after having 5 or 6 kids.

Weak beta faggot.

It's pretty relative in our country. I'm a 7.5 according to the internet, but a 9/10 for this city, because I fill a niche. You can be a 5/10 but if you're tall and blond/blue you can have any short, swarthy, vaguely Latin or Asian qt you want.

Who cares? Wives get old and busted naturally from age. Might as well get as many babies out if her as you can.

>introducing ukraine everyone
fucking degenerate. this is why even though eastern europe isn't cucked, it's still garbage.

What's your problem? Do you hate love? Fuck off.

Came here to post this. I'd pump her so full of white babies I would have my own full rostered baseball team.

That is one huge baby.

Motherfucker must have torn her apart when coming out

true, but that's why you pick a wife that isn't just a receptacle that pops out kids, or just someone hot to fuck. pick someone you can see yourself with, comfortably, for a long time because they have a value system and personality that makes them a good life companion.

>That is one huge baby.
she's also short as hell. my guess is those are 10' walls, the top of the casing for the pocket door opening is probably 8' and she's like 4'11"

think about busting inside her as hard as you can FUCKIN them eggs up with your sperm.

DESTROYING her beautiful feminine body with your masculine energy... is there anything more manly?

These guys are Sup Forums-tier human waste or ignorant college kids that hopped from the suburbs to some dorm. All they see is usually "I'll just use my daughter to make even more daughters to fuck" or "muh shy mousy virgin pure shy stupid submissive mousy illiterate babymaking waifu".

You're arguing with a brick.

>think about fucking her eggs
I laughed.

I can't even stand the attractive ones after I blow my load.

For real

>ITT denial of white genocide
so is it real or not?

Don't send them to college.

They'd lose 162 games every year.

It's passed the tipping point unless America goes full 1488, but that's unlikely to happen. So yes, it's very real.

Try a MILF. They're challenging and mentally stimulating. You'll also get great experience doing things your peers are completely unprepared for, like conversing with career-minded people in their mid-40's, attending weddings, holding a conversation about a mortgage, or fixing broken home appliances. You come out a mile ahead of those guys still dicking around with some college girl at a coffee shop and complaining about their mcjob.

blue pilled as fuck. the name of the game is white repopulation, then you instruct your offspring to do the same thing.

All of you fuckers need to bang any white chick you can and knock them up

Impregnation/pregnancy is the best.
asstr
~Piper/authors/marcus/tiararoom.html

White men and white women should strive to have as many children as possible, while providing the care and education those children deserve.

Pic not related

>tfw your episiotomy scar goes up to your belly...

Yes and no. It's more a sacrifice upon the altar of practical economics. There exist people and organization that do have a sharpened dagger with white, European culture's name on it, but ultimately cause and justification of all this is endless expansion on our finite plane, the cause is profit.

Until those political, monetary and corporate entities are reigned in, by any means necessary, we are on the descent.

This is a legit question -- because the reason most women are fat is from having your fucking babies.

And unless you make over $75k, you don't deserve a thin wife.

fag

Paystub of $75k+ or BTFO

Wanting 12 children IS unattractive.
All you Duggar wannabes need to be nutted.

Thin wives are overrated. They don't have the resources to feed the baby in the womb XD

same, kind of sucks actually. wish i was bluepilled on just this

>cunt wanting to do what it's made for is bad
Fuck off.

Hot women are for fucking not marrying. Why would you want to be attached to a bird brain bimbo? For me the perfect wife would be facially pretty but chubby with huge tits and a nice ass. Good looking enough to make me hard but not perfect enough so she stays humble and has wife qualities.

Here? No way. Slovenliness.
>I can live on spicy cheetos and Miller because I'm 21
>oh no, im fat, why me

How you look is heavily divided by class, with the upper-middle class living off of $5 power bars and imported tap water, from Wholefags, walking or biking to work, because they live a half mile down, in a luxury condo or high-rise, and topping off the day with 45 minutes on a treadmill. Whereas the lower-middle just sort of work a mcjob and drink ironic beer, and eat ethnic food all the time, and the true low class don't work honestly, and live off of whatever they find at the gas station.

Try 69 children.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feodor_Vassilyev
You sound like a pleb tier faggot.
White Genocide is happening.
Are you willing to raise 50+ children?

I think the real question is like art there has to be something about t that attracts you. Without that at the start it is just sex for need of sex. I do not personally like thick but I see some that are pretty in the face or have other qualities I would want, so in that is an answer. Trying to tell the truth....

Honestly, this sounds like my ideal. All those posters you see babbling about skinny wheat field girls are morons with unrealistic expectations.

I can tolerate ugly but I absolutely cannot tolerate fatness of any kind.

Even if she's just slightly slightly chubby. I wouldn't even look at her.

I like girls who are skinny.

>69 children to a single woman

Jesus fucking christ, mirin them genetics.

>the name of the game is white repopulation
oh I'll be having kids, I'm not gonna relegate my familial legacy to just a bunch of kids that I never had time to actually raise as a family.

pic related per month. not quite, soon.

I'm addicted to impregnating women, I just can't help myself, even when I use a condom I end up taking it off and coming inside, most women tell me to pullout or wherever but I always come inside they don;t really mind either because when you have sex with a women they WANT you to come inside them even if they won;t admit it

I have 4 kids with my wife, got her sister pregnant too but her husband thinks it's his baby. I got 2 female coworkers pregnant and same situation their husbands think it's their kid. I made a tinder app and got a university freshman girl pregnant now she's dropping out to support the kid and I think she's going to try and get child support.

When I was 16 and in high school I got 2 girls pregnant and my friends 38 year old mom pregnant, but I moved away from that town and nobody has contacted me yet about the kids thank god. I've been coming inside a 42 year old manger woman at work and she might be pregnant I didn't even think it was possible at that age, and she may want child support

When I go travelling I'm constantly coming inside women too I know for sure I have 3 children overseas, and it's possible I may have 10-15 kids but I don't know for sure

What the FUCK am I supposed to do

move away, far away, sever contacts
get a vasectomy
recover - become >you 2.0

It depends on her personality.
It really does.
youtube.com/watch?v=YH5Arbm47IQ

sweet jesus. that baby is at least 9 months. go have one of your own and you'll see they grow pretty fast. fwiw, she has some milky boobs that may have accelerated the baby's development.

I don't know get into rehab ask your friend Peter Griffin for help?

I don't want to have kids. And people who breed like rabbits are poor and stupid.

I'm not particularly picky, I would however prefer a girl who's thin with an unatractive face.

Invest in ways to feed them. Buy in bulk. Make the best use of what you have. If you're smart enough, you can do it.

good, your country doesn't need any more people breeding like rabbits.

This is a thread for white people Brazil. I applaud your decision.

I'd rather go for a woman who wants to have 12 children than a woman who has had 12 dicks.

Be the k-strategist who can invest in the raising of his children
Not the r-strategist who makes loads of babies he can neither afford nor provide attention

These days the only women who haven't had 12 dicks are 12 year olds.

Fuck you molyneux. We need to repopulate the white race. We went from 30% worldwide to 8%. So you can fuck off.

Holy shit.

>What the FUCK am I supposed to do

Continue like before. You are doing exactly what you are supposed to do as a man. Spread your seed wide and far.

Ps. Nice digits

How did a baby that big come out of a woman that small? It's only a few months old but half her size.

>Invest in ways to feed them. Buy in bulk. Make the best use of what you have. If you're smart enough, you can do it.
don't talk down to me. I'll be working on projects in two states, israel, and africa in two years.

>make the best use of what you have
what I have is better than most engineers where I live, bud. and I got here on a $400 investment thank you.

I'd take a slightly uglier chick over one with plastic surgery, at least I know what to expect. I don't care about how she looks as much as I don't want ugly kids, they won't succeed in this world. Also, good teeth are important.

Indeed. And when I think about these couples that have 10 kids I have mental images of Africa and all their poverty and overpopulation.

That's why you look for a woman with wide hips.
She's engineered to pop out big brained babies

>unattractive
That word is highly subjective. There aren't very many unattractive women. There also aren't a lot of attractive women. There are a lot of average women. Now average has an enormous range, low to high. There are plenty of women not making the most of their potential. On a scale of 1-10 there are plenty of women who could "up" their number by 2 points by losing weight, finding a look that's right for them, etc...

If you're with a 5 then rejoice. That '5' could be a '7' with just a little work.

You listen here fuckface. I can deal with a 6-10 range, but regardless of said woman's attractiveness on that spectrum they -must- meet certain requirements.

White. Three or less sexual "adventures". No children. Fertile. Somewhere between libertarian and natsoc. Hates the same things I do. Isn't a leeching stupid cunt that takes all my shit at the first sign of bad times. Stops me from drinking.