Based Oath Keepers

There is literally nothing wrong with conservative militias in America, there is nothing wrong with the Oath Keepers. They have men and firepower while the little dweeb teenage m alt Right has Memes and NEETS.

It's time for Sup Forums to take the Militia pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGe364k40tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

larpers

>There is literally nothing wrong with conservative militias in America, there is nothing wrong with the Oath Keepers.

Correct.

My airsoft team has tried contacting the local Oath Keepers team several times to get a game going, but we haven't gotten a response. What's the point of going to rallies and stuff to advertise your team if you don't actually play vs people?

Nah, most are military trained, they have nice families and teach their kids morals.
They are true red blooded Americans and if you think otherwise you ought to go hang out with ur Marxist friends in the safe space like a good little traitor.

Kek,
Have you ever fired a rifle before user?

>Nah, most are military trained, they have nice families and teach their kids morals.
>They are true red blooded Americans

Correct.

White people paying niggers to defend them.

They are literally larpers that won't do anything if assaulted. Just a bunch of guys playing dressup

>oathkeepers

another liberal town needs your help!

>We believe in the constitution word for word as the founders intended
>Except for that bit about being a white nation, fucking racists

Always wondered why Sup Forums never got hit with the boomerposting meme. Well here we are. 10/10

Soooo, if you join a militia you're immediately on some govt watch list right??

If they're so sophisticated, why'd they think taking over a bird refuge would start a revolution?

They're cuckservative (((Civic Nationalists))) that back down at the first ponytailed geriatric man who stands up to them. Nevermind the ridiculousness of former welfare queen government employees professing opposition to the government they used to serve.

youtu.be/JGe364k40tg

Oath keepers went and protected Ferguson rioters from the police.

I would rather let Soviet Russians take over this country than fucking baby boomer civic nationalist neo cons.

Lol, you get put on a government watch list if you vote for any party that isn't Democrat or Republican. No joke.

You alredy are user ...just for being on
Sup Forums

Oath Keepers aren't fully awoken, they still support the empire, not fully, minimal constitutional government.

Unless it's a Left wing Militia, Then the Government will send Confidential Informants to help train you and provide legal council.

cointelpro

You get put on a watchlist for coming here as well.

Oath keepers are a text book example of controlled opposition. If shit ever really pops off, these faggots will be in line w/ Antifa, Soros, and the liberal media. They are the armed wing of the left, even if they don't know it yet. Screen cap this.

All your oath are belong to us!

Agreed. They'll be there when the shit hits the fan.

>not in a war zone
>going full military gear

literally larping

>go hang out with ur Marxist friends
but that's exactly what the Oath Keepers are doing you fucking retard

Just more idiots who need validation by way of joining a club. They accomplish nothing and most people would have no idea what you were talking about if mentioned in conversation. They should be at home or work or anywhere else doing anything that may actually produce some measurable result instead of fucking around with college kid protests.

>Ted Nugent
>the draft dodger
>oorah semper fi!
kæk

.. you get put on a watchlist for writing "watchlist", on the internet.

Funny, the Oathkeepers literally just stand around and watch people fight. Get fucked.

>Muh constitution
>Start shit with Alt-Righters who didn't give a shit about you either way

This is how commies got here on the first place, weak willed faggots who only display physical fortitude, by are dumb as fucking rocks.

try you luck when the communist revolution comes.

Vietnam you lost to commies so you will to a Communist insurgency in the USA.

They got nothing to loose, only to gain you got family and homes to set on fier when you sleep.

I wonder if we can get them to adopt the motto - my honor is loyalty

Should we ask kek for help?

btw..
lol

>Supports faggots
>Thinks multiculturalism is great
>Not a Marxist

Also
>Muh military abd police rezpekt
>MS-13 literally in the Miitary
>Muzzrat Soldier shoots up base in Texas

Not the brightest bunch.

Most are a bunch of dumb pogs and former reserve police officers.

Fuck them.

>Vietnam you lost to commies
We lost to an armed citizenry, therefore the 2nd amendment works.

Yeah, they are also the only thing standing between you with your pepe shirt and kek flag catching a black bloc ass-whoopin, so know your roll kiddo.

>Let me shut this line of argument down quickly.
This.

a bunch of old civic nationalist queers who think they're tough shit because they walk around with their funz.

The Oath Keepers lost a lot of members now because of the bullshit the leadership is currently pulling.

I'm in the infantry dumbass

Yeah, because pussy oath keepers totally acted against Antifa. Exept they literally just stood by in the Carolinas and California when we actually fought those commies. Fuck commies, Fuck placating Cuck oath keepers.

Local militias of responsible trained men were supposed to be the only "standing army" that the US had.

They make good fodder, but that's all they are worth.
They Civic cucks with their lips tightly wrapped around Jew cock

>we believe in the right of everyone to have freedom of speech, except Nazis, we will kick their asses.
>t. The faggot leader of the oathkeepers

You oathkeepers are all chubby old cucks with low IQs and low T. Blow me

they're worse than the nazi larpers

>Oath Keepers
Isn't this mob run by a nig?

So, what's with the attempt to set "Alt-Right" against the Oath Keepers? Aside from the usual Jewish tricks, I mean.

Oath Keepers are good little goys who fight for Israel. Just more puppets for die Juden.

No one wants Nazis and white supremacists on their side because that side will lose.
Not of of you will refute this but in reality the vast, vast majority of white view white nationalists as white trash.
If you want to push white supremacy go right ahead and kill the right wing. No one aside from trailer trash will.support you

You didn't see the video of them trying to intimidate the daily stormer crew? They tried to start a fight while wearing rifles kek. Stupid faggots

This. Fat, old John Lennon loving faggot crypto-commies.

>lost to armed citizenry
>killed 6 mill
>lost 60k
No, he was right we lost to commies. Just the commies within our own government, not overseas.

hHahaha I can't wait till someone just rolls up to an oath keeper and shoots him in the head, these pussies have families. I'm looking forward to someone dying, then we'll see who comes out

In Berkley and other places, alt-lite civic nationalists and Identity Evropa had 0 problems defeating Antifa. You're gonna get is back to the days of liberals and commies dominating over splintered conservatives.

Pretty much every white person consider white nationalists garbage. Where is your support going to come from?

Ah. Thanks. Up to speed now.

This, there's a growing divide within the group because it's becoming increasingly obvious that it's a controlled opposition movement.

Ted Nugget is a piece of shit that needs to go away.

Nice try jew

The oath keepers are probably some huge white knight manginas who would just keep enabling women to destroy society. Fuck em.

beware the boomer

Yup, white nationalists have 0 support and when they do show up it is a bunch of fat rednecks yelling about Jews and blacks. That does nothing but divides people. There will never be a white ethno state because white simply get disgusted when they are a bunch of fat uneducated poor whites show up and make an was out of themselves.
Civic nationalism or nothing. The demographics are set in stone.
45% of whores can white women are at or over menopause

He is right about one thing. White nationalists need to stop acting and looking like white trash
Pay attention to how the Nazi's acted and looked. There is a reason people wanted to follow that .

They also have conservatism, which is just a form of liberalism, which is a contagious mental disorder.

They are referring for the federal government to "come and take it". Most local law-enforcement in Texas and are pro-Second Amendment. Obama has tried to an active lots of new federal gun laws in his eight years

Even Libertarian sweet heart Lauren Southern is inching our way, theres a metric shit ton us these days because SJWs and cucks being openly anti-white and whining about "Muh racism". Proof in how much you DONT know about what's been going on is blanket terms like "Muh Nazi" and "White Supreeemacist".

Lauren southern says whatever because she wants your money and knows most white nationalists are virgins and an easy mark for her con.
Every white nationalist I have seen is an old fat man repackaging old ideas and selling them to sad, lonely boys who want someone to blame. There is a good reason all of yhe people that support them are poor virgins with no education.

You sound non-white.

Jesus Christ, you Cuck so hard. Minorities vote for conservatives never reaches above 20%. Your digging your own graves, and a lot of people know it. A constitution can't survive 3rd worlders who couldn't care less.

>you're all fat meme
>Golden One, Nate Damigo and Henrik Palmgren are fat
This is why you aren't to be taken seriously.

>No one will back you!!
>Except those times when we backed each other

>Civic Nationalist or anything
Then I guess it's nothing for you, now go help your wife's son prep her bull.

Still waiting for Lauren's tits or Lauren's gtfo.

>minorities
>doesn't know that there are lots of different ways to slice that
>can't tell if libtard or cuckservative

The only acceptable militia out there

The only ones who do are old southern neo-Nazi's. If you still think this id true, You need to get of basic bitch pages.

You mean the dozens of heavily-armed ex-military members? You hope someone shoots one of those guys? Yeah, me too. Should make for some good spank-bait watching a bunch of trolls get mowed down by 5.56 Nato rounds.

>Taking advice from Henry Rollllings

I'm not even going to try to understand the blather you just shitposted.

Please, I mean this so sincerely. Kill yourself.

>Every white nationalist I've seen
You haven't seen, ipso facto, you don't know way you're talking about. I bet you think this place and Stormfront are literally all the WN/EN places. Check the Golden One, you literal faggot.

You sound poor.

Dox them and their family, ruin their lives, easy to do if they have children...they are traitors.

Stolen valor LARPers. They wouldn't know what a DD214 is even if they had one rammed up their fourth point of contact.

Daily reminder that /leftypol/ is using these threads as divide and conquer bait against the right, they even have threads talking about how they plan on exploiting any devide between the right.

Here you go, little Young Republinigger.
From /leftypol/ but surprisingly accurate.

Their mission statement is to protect the US Mexico border from ISIS and most are hilariously overweight.
They're the very definition of larpers.

She's a jewTube kike pandering for shekels. Nothing more. She found a fan-base, and now she's making 50k a year to get doused in piss on a weekly basis. Whatever floats her fucking boat, I guess. What she does for money isn't helping the image of her "hard working, red, white, and blue blooded american" fan base.

They literally tried to give rifles to violent dindus during the Ferguson riots. They are either cucked, retarded, or some kind of false-flag outfit. Very possibly all three.

What ways are that? The token 20% of Niggers, 20% spics that voted Trump?

>Can't tell if your Liberal or conservative
I'm right wing, go read some Heidegger, since you Lolbertarians seem to only know 3 different Jews and one black guy as philosophy.

To what, exactly? The designs of the Founding Owners don't obligate us to anything, only the words of the Constitution obligate anyone to anything.
They want you Young Republifats dead as much as the rest of us do. Stop projecting, cuckservantard.

Traitor to the OATH they vowed to keep you stupid fuckn faggot. They are restricting 1A rights of white nationalists and defending communists.

Somebody knows how to use MS paint, and this is supposed to be irrefutable proof that you didn't just indescriminately vomit a bunch of grown-up words you read on the internet today?

Good for you retard. Fuck off back to plebbit. You obviously think Sup Forums is the same as T_D

so you believe a nation's constitution is contextually frozen during the time of its entrenchment, and is not a living tree document where the judiciary attempts to draw out the spirit of the law and apply it to modern contexts? boy no wonder americuck is fcucked

I'm not siding with the kikekeepers but if white nationals carried themselves better, it wouldn't hurt.

Go to bed, ATF.

>I'm right wing
>muh branded fellatioosophy
You're a child who needs a daddy and will kill everyone to get one. Unironically breathe exhaust fumes you fake kike.
If their oath is in conflict with the Constitution, fucking hang each and every one of those armed larpers for treason.

Go to bed, kike.

You will always be enemies of /pol. Now get the fuck out.

Stop projecting, Young Repubifat. Fucking read it and fucking suck it up that you're part of the problem, then fucking change it.

oath keepers are communists. fuck off