If We Could Tame Dogs, Why Couldn't We Tame The Nigger?

>thinks we've tamed all dogs

You forgot about the nigbull user

Dogs are smarter

We could, with selective breeding.

Then they'd just end up lighter and taking the features of more civilized people, just like the foxes took on more dog-like features.

So essentially you'd just turn them into white people. But we already have white people. With the effort it'd take to selectively breed niggers, you might as well just stop literally all of them from breeding, period.

Yes, you need to remove the individuals with the "warrior gene".

Tame me snow monkey ,please tame me

We did. For hundreds of years. Then we let them go in the wild and they went feral.

Dogs have a brain and impulse control. Nogs have neither.

We did though, thats what pajeets are.

Wolves and violent niggers still exist despite dogs and pajeets.

Abolitionists stopped us while we were trying.

pits are used in dog fights, hence the name, and thus result in more attacks. Also, since they are a fighting breed, their attacks are more likely to cause injury and be reported. I raised my pit without abusing her, and she's the sweetest dog I've ever owned. She doesn't deserve to be compared to niggers.

The dogs that were domesticated were willing subjects, bred with this trait. Niggers aren't complacent enough, and tend to flood the gene pool with dozens of illegitimate nigger children , based Blacks are, but are more rare, only having a few children in a stable household.

What can't be tamed must be put down, user

dogs are more intelligent and actually willing to do work and help a family

And not all niggers are violent either. The question is how much does society at large have to suffer so that you can be allowed to have a pit bull. Why can't you just get a normal dog?

Quads of truth never lie.

This

The only solution is to put the nigger back in the cotton field where they belong.

Selective breeding, really, it's all we need to not improve niggers but society as a whole, our modern IQ tests are much improved from the old ones, being quite capable to measure inherent intelligence, add to that selection of families with no shitty diseases and we could be evolving ourselves instead of getting dumber. But it's one of those "inconvenient" truths that people dont like to admit because of "muh freedom of fucks up!".

dogs are easier to tame
more useful too

Except nobody suffers, since I'm well aware that a pit bull will not be violent if properly raised. We aren't breeding, since there are many more animals to be adopted, and to some extent any breed is capable of violence, so what is the problem? and what, in your opinion, should i do? Shoot her? I trust her more than anyone I know. she also saved my other dog's life from a feral stray dog once

same reason you cant tame a wildebeest