Donald Trump here, AMA

Donald Trump here, AMA

kys larping fag

Did you or did you not have two scoops?

Why do you love Jews so much?

What is LARPing? Hillary, is that you? I thought I had the NSA cut off your internet.

He deserves 3.

I freely admit that I had two scoops. It is the president's prerogative to have more scoops than his staff.

Israel is our greatest ally. Anti-Semitism is for fat losers, totally fat losers, folks.

When will you be killing yourself and your entire family and finally make America great again?

How long was your nap today?

I won't be doing that. Shame on you. I am your President. Is this Kathy Griffin?

2 hours, broken up into 30 minute mini-naps. Followed by two scoops.

>Is this Kathy Griffin?
Yes. Hi, Donald.

WE LOVE YOU DONALD

when do McCain and Soros hang from the gallows?

Kathy, what happened to you? You used to be so funny. Folks, Kathy was so funny, I'm telling you. She used to win.

Why don't you win anymore, Kathy? Even Anderson the gay man who I love dearly recognizes that you're suffering. What can I do to help, Kathy? Would you like to stay at Mar-a-Lago?

>hanging Soros
SHAME ON YOU!! How would trump's cabinet feel?

I thought it was pretty funny. Look at the snowstorm it triggered.

they'll do it outside so the orgasms don't ruin the carpet

I love you too. All of you. You are all my children.

McCain is old, I tell you. I'm old. But he's legitimately old. Dinosauric. He will die of old age soon, I'm sure of it. George Soros, however, is a lizard creature, and can only be killed with a special crystal from Antarctica. My team of top men is working on acquiring it, let me tell you.

>hen will you be killing yourself and your entire family and finally make America great again?

Aw Sweetie, are you STILL mad Trumpeepoo smacked you evil Grand-Mao around? Its only 8 years, you'll get over it. Hugs and kisses xx/oo

WW3 when

We won't need to have another World War, my son. Once my glorious border wall is built and the lizard people in charge of the world are removed from power, I will usher in a new era of peace as your God Emperor, an era that will last 10,000 years. We will harvest the spice, my child, and circumnavigate the boundaries of reality. I will unleash my love upon you.

Pretty sure this is felonytier

My child, this is simply not true.

When will I get concealed carry in my shit state? you know the one.

We are working hard on national carry reciprocity, but you will need to contact your state representatives.

when do you die rom KFC lard in your veins?

I will never die. Sorry, Hillary.

What can we do about (((them)))?

>prerogative
not trump

Nice thanks for looking out Don

You mean Democrats?

Mr. President, I often find men sexually arousing and wish to suck dick. Is that wrong?

Why are your trips wasted on a kike-loving bastard like you?

I dunno, Ted Cruz is a pretty big part of ((((them))))

My son, what does your heart tell you?
Personally speaking, I know a lot of gay people. I have no problem with gay people. What you do inside your own house is your business. We have more pressing concerns, like the lizard people who are developing secret anti-gravity technology in the center of the Earth.

Mike, I would've given you an extra scoop if you'd just asked.

I licked your scoops before you ate them, Donald.

Hail Kek/Satan!

You're a clever shill.

You think I didn't know, Mike?

You're trifling with dark forces beyond your ability to comprehend, Don. Just look at the digits -- they're clearly in my favor...

sir, how do we win with so much stacked against us?

I believe my inverted double 6's prove that I am in control, Mike. The frog prince heard my prayer, as he always does.

You must have white babies and raise them correctly. Do not subject them to corrupting influences. This drives the lizard people batty, I tell you.

Yeah? Well, check THESE out!

Mike, I offered to make you a nice relaxing chamomile to put you to bed and you were being fussy once again. We won't be able to go and look at doggies tomorrow if you don't get enough sleep.

Stop sucking jew dick
Start helping white people
that is all.

when are you going to give the order to round 'em up, diamond don?

Melania here. I need a good fucking with your massive cock.

Your post, my dear, suggest that your chances of a Donald Dicking are better than average tonight, if you play your cards right.

I understand you enjoy ice cream and fried chicken, what is your favorite ice cream flavor? favorite type of fried chicken?

also why don't you use drones to patrol the border before you build the wall?

Good. I'm so turned that you have better things to do then fuck. I'm a 12/10 FFS and all these Sup Forums NEETs would literally bow to me.

I greatly enjoy salted caramel ice cream. And my favorite fried chicken is made by a personal chef. He soaks the chicken in salt water overnight and then breads and fries it in peanut oil. You've never had such chicken, I tell you.

And I can't confirm the techniques we're using to patrol the border, but let me tell you, we're using stuff you've never even dreamed of to find those rapist drug-dealing thugs.

Daily reminder that the democrats oppo research file on trump stated that he has a nine inch penis

does Hillary really smell like urine and burnt cabbage?

>we're using stuff you've never even dreamed of

Thank you Donald, I just thought it would be good to make comment on how secure the border is thanks to measures you have taken,

I've heard of all that stuff though I work in aerospace and yes the future of embedded systems in our military is looking to be a bright one indeed!

no nation on earth will be as safe as America

we have to do something about these homeless vets, they've been taking a severe beating for too long, these pharmaceutical companies are running all over our city governments, sticking them with massive costs and who suffers the most is veterans

I am looking forward to your delivery on this campaign promise,

I would really really like to see you end the earned income credit entirely as well, you might be our last chance to improve the state of life in America, many people now are born simply because they are ignorant and they think the government cutting them a check because of a new child is a good enough reason to have one,

the earned income tax credit needs to go, people should have children because they want one and are able to care for one not because they will get a bigger refund check.

And immeasurable, unfathomable sadness, which smells like burning rubber.

All of your points are in line with my administration's goals. We hope to fulfill every promise, I swear this.

czeched and keked! bless you, God Emperor.

thank you and good night Mr President,

just so you know all the military contractors are competing to show you commercials on the channels you watch at 4 am. keep shaking them up, this stuff costs too much, even if they're good people

they're all afraid of you shining your flashlight on them, keep it that way it will make them work harder

As always, the input of wise and patriotic Americans is appreciated.

Blessings be upon you, my son.

I don't believe you. What are the nuclear launch codes?

Mr. President please hire me to work for you.

this faggot is lying

kys, faggit CIA! go clean your room.

Nice try, President Putin. You already tricked me with that once. Never again.

What are your skills, my child of the frog god-prince?

Well im almost done getting a electronic tech degree, But mainly my loyalty. Praise kek

Is jeff sessions the pussy I think he is? can you get rid of him now?

Will you please stage a takeover and end democracy?

Have you considered serving in our very honorable military, sweet child of mine?

>Donald Trump here, AMA
Do more press conferences! We love watching you kick the shit out of MSM shills.

(I know he'll never actually read this, but the thought is nice anyway.)

My children, thank you for your questions. I must now go back to formulating a plan to stop the lizard people of the inner earth realm. I may return from time to time to shower you with the glory of my presence. Praise the Amphibian King of the Star-Children.

Yeah, but im already too invested in my degree atm. Kinda in a rut, would be amazing to have some type of life changing opportunity.

>when do you die rom KFC lard in your veins?
You're thinking of Obama.

holos

Goodbye emperor Trump, hopefully our paths cross one day.

What's up, Big Don?

You are a zionist tool. Israel is a terrorist apartheid state and you are a fake and liar.

Kek will destroy you, America, and your satanist brood from the grave.

Watch it happen this fall, judas.