What the fuck can be done about flyover country? The central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP...

What the fuck can be done about flyover country? The central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP, and yet they have the majority of influence in national elections? Can they just have their own independent province so they can smoke meth, beat their wives, and die off without getting involved in the affairs of people who matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.is/AfUU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Starve to death without us. :)

Honest question here. What do shitskins get out of going back to the stone age?

You can't eat money

We should scale electoral votes to GDP. Only the most productive states should get any say, after all.

Poorfags need to ditch themselves yesterday. If you and your family line isn't already swimming in wealth, today, you failed and need to be sent back to the dirt.

What the fuck can be done about negro country? The negros produce almost none of the nation's GDP, and yet they have the majority of the influence in national elections? Can they just have their own independent province so they can smoke crack, run from their children, and shoot each other without getting involved in the affairs of people who matter?

>Can they just have their own independent province?

I've been saying that for years. I'm sick of you New York and Californian liberal faggots.

Fly over country is great.

People mind their own business.

Next to none sjw

No protest about stupid shit.

Great food and water

It's so peaceful here it's great lol

You're right. The agrarian portion of our country should really just be cut-off. Maybe they could, like, form their own farmer country or something. They hate the federal government, anyway, so they could split off into their own individual nations, even. Or maybe arrange themselves in some kind of league of sovereign states so that they don't have to worry about a centralized government which is far removed from local problems imposing a one-size-fits-all solution on them.

Same fucking slide thread that was posted here four days ago. Saged.

oh ya they just grow and raise all your food you fucking retard.

>also they have most of thier kids in the military.

Fuck you yankee nigger bitch. the east just jews for GDP. Enjoy not eating

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Word for word the same thread as yesterday. Fuck off shills.

I always love these threads. I'll be sure to show them to you when you show up on my doorstep after the entire eastern seaboard is completely underwater and the new west coast is... wait for it... Nebraska.

>What the fuck can be done about flyover country?
t. newyork jews and califags alliance

WHEN YOU TRY SOMETIMES

BUT YOU DON'T SUCCEEEEEEED

Nebraska is pretty nice and chill, and vast majority white. What the fuck can be done about jew york and califagornia?

>muh farms
Most agriculture outside of CA/NY is established by people from CA/NY and is automated. You hicks are a net drain on society. Assimilate or die.

>muh productive liberals

Neck yourself.

Are you literally retarded?
All farms in the south have been owned by the same families for generations.
I'M A FARMER.
Can't tell if shitty bait to grab summer fags or just mental retardation.

The Democrats better start being nice to them or you'll lose every election. Hillary's biggest mistake was to fuck over everyone that wasn't a nigger or a women who she just assumed would vote for her.

He's a retard who doesn't realize all the "corporate farms" are just family farms that operate under contract with these corporations.

Exactly, if you don't belong to a contractor you can't hardly sell your crops unless you have really good connections.

Long term, we're fucked. Democrats have successfully ostracized white males. It's only a matter of time before they have enough shitskin votes to completely shun all whites.

second time I've seen this thread

sage

>Most agriculture outside of CA/NY is established by people from CA/NY and is automated
Toxic jew goyim feed. Of course jew york is involved. Go suck yer jew masters wrinkly little cock.

>It's only a matter of time before they have enough shitskin votes to completely shun all whites.
They won't win that way. Again, Hillary didn't win that way.

"Vote for me because you're a moon cricket or a beaner, just because!" is not a political platform.

We do all agriculture and manufacturing.

She just barely lost. They're already ignoring white males. The demographic shift is inevitable. By 2020, the majority of people under 18 will be shitskins. In the near future, we will see the political parties become white vs shitskin.

Na that wont work. Hispanics will eventually vote conservative as they get less poor. They're not like blacks where 90%+ vote dem forever. 35% of hispanics voted Bush for example. Especially if Republicans start nominating hispanics like Rubio, they can easily get 50%+.

Who cares about you inbred monkeys? USA? Killer of the white race...

Oh, are you talking about the region that is feeding the world? Look, east coast her and i love making fun of them too, but give some credit. As for their influence, they've got none. Most states have 3 electoral votes and that's the minimum, they're just too many of them. Furthermore you do realize that we are in a god damned UNION right? And in fair unions, everyone must have some say in matters.

How about we just scale votes to personal productivity. That way the niggers and liberal baristas cant just pretend to be important by riding the coattails of the wealthy people living in the megacities of blue states... the people who actually contribute to the high GDP.

Hispanics won't vote Republican. We gave them amnesty in California and the state hasn't gone Republican since. The illegal spics just need to go back home. Fuck off, we're full.

Califonia could grow more grain in one county than the entirety of flyover land

With what water?

LOL. No it's not. Not even by a long shot. Even if it were true, we own all the guns while you guys have effectively neutered yourself through your own draconian legislation. What's to stop us from just killing you and taking your shit. This isn't even taking into account that you're a bunch of feckless, effeminate, 5-second attention span having, limp-wristed, barely strong enough to hold up your double-espresso horse cum latte, faggots.

The ten feet of snow still sitting on the mountains and it's June

Droughts over, we're decent now

Not to mention grain takes less water than nuts and fruits

Better a flyover state than a flyinto state.

You cunts have been struggling with water for decades.

>She just barely lost.
No she didn't. She lost completely.

If she "won", which wasn't the game she was playing, she would have been a democratic president with a republican house, senate and right-leaning supreme court. She would have been lameduck on day one.
Her entire strategy was a scorched earth approach. She called people "deplorable" because they wouldn't vote for her, she pushed a narrative that people were "bad" people if they didn't vote for her, she never courted white women who largely hate her and for good reason I really can go on and on. She threw away states by calling them "fly-over" states. And then there's her Bernie problem and she fucked that one up bigtime.

If the Democrats want to win, they have to get Hillary and people like her out.

>"Vote for me because you're a moon cricket or a beaner, just because!" is not a political platform.
it literally is though
archive.is/AfUU0

I may be an uneducated midwest hick, but I do believe you need water to grow crops.

It won't win them elections if Democrats have no platform. "Vote for Liberal whitey because we're not the racist ones!" is NOT A POLITICAL PLATFORM.

I'm not defending her at all. I'm just trying to point out the obvious fact that whites are losing political power in America, and in the very near future you will see Democrats abandon them altogether.

Negros vote Democrat at a rate of 90% and spics vote Democrat at 70%. "Political platform" is just a pretext.

>thinking there will be any whites left in the democrat party

I am a liberal.

You are wrong. Check pic related. Also the majority of the governors are republican.

>the affairs of people who matter
>you making more shekels somehow makes you worth more than your vote in this Republic.

This is why you lost and will continue to lose so keep taking your HRT meds, you'll be a 'real' woman someday right?

This is false. The commodities market is a pretty open market and while seasonal contracts do exist they are more of like a future than anything. Many times it is much more profitable to sell at market price depending on the overall yield of the commodity than it is to contract it at a lower and guaranteed price.

The overwhelming majority of farms operate as a small business that receive government subsidies.

t. My dad is a farmer and I work as a mechanic at the largest peanut and cotton buying point in the region.

I guess we'll just have to kill them then, huh? Yay, liberal killing time!

I'm saying the democrats are getting lazy, and will get lazier especially if they assume, like you, that all they have to do is "exist" to get black and hispanic votes.

It's something below pandering and is even more pathetic.

Op's assertion is incorrect. More growth is going on within the inland states...with retarded tax-and-spend liberals driving businesses and millionaires out of states like NJ, NY and CA.

Besides coastal fags...do you really think you would win any kind of civil war against us in flyover...where do you think all the guns are?... under the counters of Starbucks? pahahaha!

>this

I'm not wrong. Look at the Democrats in 1990 vs today. They've abandoned the white working class. The centralization of government at the federal level and the iron grip on media make Republican control of state legislatures rather meaningless. Look what happened in NC when Republicans tried to enact a common sense anti-tranny law.

I'm surprised Trump got that high percentage of female voters after Pussygate. The MSM made it seem like every woman alive hated him.

They've been getting those shitskin turnout rates for decades. As the shitskin population increases, Republicans will either need to pander to these subhumans or they'll never be in power again. Whites are fucked.

>They've abandoned the white working class
At their own peril. This is largely a Clinton/Wasserman move. They will always just barely lose with a strategy like that, and that's still losing.

Doesn't look like it to me. How the shit can Democrats get power now? They are completely broken. Irrelevant even.

The shitskin population is set to explode. In 2020, whites will be a majority of those under the age of 18. All they need is the same shitskin turnout they've had for decades and a few cucked liberals like yourself.

They control the media and shitskin population is set to explode. Republicans will need to cater to shitskins to stay in power. Whites will never have political power again.

wew

WEW LADS!

>They control the media
And the media has no credibility. I admit the Republican party is a walking corpse, but it's still winning against the Democrat party easily.

You are mistaking demographics for strategy, and the Republican party has excellent strategy.

Are you saying that wealth should buy influence and voting power? Should blacks who don't work not be able to vote?

Agreed, but an important caveat to note is that they only control the old legacy media, which is rapidly dying.

I LOVE how shitskins and liberals don't see this coming. White people always take it until they don't.

If you could make a country out of Utah, Nevada, Idaho, eastern Oregon and Washington, and western Montana That would be great.

only landowners should vote. as was intended.

>one post by this ID

We also have all the guns, I say we just drive you liberal cunts into the oceans.

seconded

>the GOP Hispanic conservative meme
user it's like you didn't pay attention at all for the past two years

Thirded

you're just jealous because South Dakota is comfy as fuck. prairieniggers are nowhere as bad as any other type of nigger, and they keep on their side of town and in their reservations; nothing to worry about on the white side of town. there's like maybe 20 black people in my city of ~65k, and the only Mexicans brave enough to come this far north are all Catholic, based, and, most importantly, not illegal.

flyover state master race, son

Niggers voted for republicans until (((FDR)))

Pretty good

fill it with Mexicans, they're pretty hardworking and productive arent they not?

it's time for divorce

I don't need meth to beat my wife asshole!!!

The biggest problem is not that whites are losing influence; it's that the nonwhites don't seem to respect property rights, which means we'll be communists by 2100.

>With what water?
/thread

I went to Mt Rushmore. I always thought it was gigantic monuments located 1000's of feet mountain. Then I learned it was just a couple of little carvings on a hill above the gift shop.

People must be standing under it using the opposite of telephoto lenses.

the water struggle in California is all political.
water rights in the region were first come (to the region) first serve as well as a use it or lose it policy so some farmers feel almost forced to use more water than they need even in drought seasons.
all of the things california farmers grows are super water-intensive crops.

yeah the Rushmore carvings are "only" like 60 feet tall, if you want some huge-ass carvings, check out Crazy Horse Memorial. too bad it's never going to be finished.

did I say too bad? it's actually fitting for a prairienigger

Guns and oil bitch....guns and oil

>Starve to death without us. :)

yup this... dont fuck with us we grow your food liberal shit

LOL GDP numbers have been fudged for decades. Thank the tech bubble and an inflated stock market (as well as the Federal reserve) for your "GDP"

its boring yes, but if you fuck with someone they just shoot you and bury the body

being a farmer has made me a 8 figure bank account. go suck a egg ( that I grow too)

I think the central states should stop feeding you food, the world would just be better off, oh btw kys and all that

You realize that california has a net negative GDP right?

then when its 100% legal to shoot spics muslims and niggers you will have no voter base left.

this is fast becoming a viable option. Im building guns weekly in various sizes and shapes.

when whites really realize they are fucked is the day the democrats lose millions of voters to civil war

>Should blacks who don't work not be able to vote?

yes, in fact, they shouldnt be allowed to breathe

fourthed