Wow, so this is what the average Sup Forums user looks like?

Wow, so this is what the average Sup Forums user looks like?

When /nupol/ started worshipping this dickless swedecuck retard for several weeks, I knew this was the end

A 5-minute useful idiot who later cuts his balls off in his apology is what you autistic manchildren get.

how did you guys get my picture ?

good evening, lads.

fixed

better looking than a nigger or kike

where do you fucks even find those pictures

>average Sup Forums user

More like a representation of the average uber-autist STEM IT help desk obese landwhale tubalard perma-virgin that happens to use Sup Forums I guess.

>Reddit user

Fuck off

He's not welcome here. Sage because he's an eye sore.

wuuua..

Too white

unlikely. kekistan is reddit faggotry

what the fuck is kekistan? is it some reddit shit?

literally on this board every day and only recently started seeing this autistic photos

Reminder newfags ruined the insignia of the iron guard legionnaires

Yep

no, this is the average Sup Forums user

I would post my face if there wasn't a risk of a future employer finding my face on here. I will say I am fit, I am handsome, and I am ayran looking.

God the lack of self-awareness of these people, it's unreal.

Seriously, how do you know you don't fit the goddamned stereotype?

lmao... true

flag.rar

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bolshevik? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at ?? Junkerschule Bad Tolz, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Jewish Ghettos, and I have over 300 confirmed relocations. I am trained in gorilla anti-terrorism and I’m the top einsatzkommando in the entire Waffen ??. You are nothing to me but just another untermensch. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this delousing chamber mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the enigma machine? Think again, jude. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of collaborators across the Deutsches Reich and your Jewish ancestry is being traced right now so you better prepare for the sturm, parasite. The sturm that ausrottens the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking incinerated, kid. I can blitz anywhere, anytime, and I can exterminate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my pesticides. Not only am I extensively trained in the Nuremburg Laws, but I have access to the entire armory of the Wehrmacht and I will use it to its full extent to concentrate your miserable ass off the face of the lebensraum, you little shit. If only you could have known what incredible retribution your little “clever” culture of critique was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have signed on to the Havara Agreement. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit the glory of the herrenrasse all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, yiddo.

>mfw we're just a bunch of Jews out Jewing other Jews

Checkin that fresh pasta tho

Looks live Vego the Carpathian ate too many tendies

shut up jew

Fuck off fgt

no u

*sigh* despite my heritage having a pure white background , I still look like I'm from another ethnicity.

Ooooooohhhhh. Edgy stuff there user.
Kikes are very often attractive and your effort here beta virtue signaling to fit in is obvious compensation for your lack of success with women.
Vast majority WN-masterracers on this board are outright beta.

an here i thought every1 here was full ghost
i wonder what u look like OP...

penis!

would befriend desu

Best posters are true blue jew. Shit-tier posts are leafs and beta shutins virtue signaling to the crypto-jew.

all races are good except for jews.

>tfw months being alone I finally meet another foreigner and he looks like this
Coming here was a mistake

fuck off back to stormfront

(U)

mind posting your face in thread? i'd like to see what the average 4skin kite looks like

Shit, I'm the only girl in the room aren't I? Well then, sandwiches all around boys.

He's more than likely T_D tier but here's something to consider.
Look at all the game poster shit in the background along with the pizza boxes. No doubt this guy felt isolated from society most of his life, especially given his appearance. But wearing that shirt and mocking libs, he looks happy. For the first time in his life he feels a sense of connection and belonging with a group of people. Something that leftists were unable to provide for not just him but most here including myself.
Yeah he looks like shit and is out of shape but since he seems to hang out in right wing spaces he knows all of that is under his control and prone to change.
We're all gonna make it. Come Hell or high water we're all gonna make it.

>Kike flag
>1 post by this ID
>Obvious trolling

Try again, Shlomo

newp, this is the average pol user.

make sure mine is toasted.

>tendies>>Anonymous (ID: TYp9qUfH) 06/11/17(Sun)21:15:52 No.129531777 Anonymous (ID: TYp9qUfH) 06/12/17(Mon)02:15:52 No.129531777▶ File: 1496923708380.png (257 KB, 550x382)
And you wonder why...........

> Average Sup Forums user

Die you degenerate kekistanfag

SOME of us like to show a little class in the way we dress.

Kill them

I don't know why you guys keep posting this picture as if there is something wrong with it, apart from the troubled expression on that lads face... I suspect he was being harassed by a jealous faggot or two

Hang them

Fucking kill yourself t_d

Sure thing sweet heart

Why? Why did the fucking kekistan grow into this? It was just a bunch of fucking larpers who wanted to by an island and build a commune or some shit and now it's turned into some autistic little clique like furries and bronies
Fuck Nu-fags

its because of the jews.

Same thing as this. People that took the internet too far.

>le t_d spook

You're a big boy.

Valid point
I'm thankful that they don't closely associate themselves with any specific right wing movements other than Trump, and they seem to be contained in the US
Where do we go from here? Is this Kekistan faggotry dying anytime soon?

Criminally underrated

that's a Slav my man

well, it was cool while it lasted, thanks for ruining being white forever reddit

The election brought a bunch of redditors and rednecks and they never left. I miss the old Sup Forums, in particular old /n/. It wasn't as cringe. And the average IQ was higher.

This place has really gone to shit.
Anonymous should've remained fucking anonymous.

Reddit user
FTFY

Why do these fucking hideous monstrosities insist on making their repulsive visage known to the world for internet points? I fucking hate these sub-humans.

It's the right wing version of virtue signaling

post feet

THE RIDE WILL NEVER END