Richard Spencer calls Tucker Carlson a cuck

>Tucker’s game began to get old when Tucker interviewed some woman who dared throw a “Blacks Only” Memorial Day Party.

>Tucker is effectively arguing, “But... but... what about the “I have a dream” speech!?” We ain’t supposed to see race!”

>This is typical of all conservatives. They always resort back to DR3 (Dems R the Real Racists). Tucker had a golden opportunity to hammer home an important point: If Blacks are allowed to have their own “Blacks only” events and movements, then isn’t it high time for Whites to be allowed to do the same?

>But no, of course not. The point of the segment was to portray BLM activists as unhinged for seeing race and wanting to be with their own kind. The clear implication of Tucker’s segment was that this kind of racism shouldn’t be tolerated in America for anybody.

>Kudos to him for pointing out the double-standard: Blacks enjoy de facto segregation in the United States and no one does anything about it. It is only Whites who are attacked when we organize along racial lines, either explicitly or implicitly (whether it be at a Christian Schools or a NASCAR race).

>But Tucker had a chance to push forward with something new and bold, and instead he fell back on Boomer Nationalist talking points about color-blindness and all that Kumbaya nonsense.

altright.com/2017/06/09/is-tucker-getting-old/

Thoughts Sup Forums? Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/859175144538996736
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/860723044909801473
youtu.be/ndWXhIGqV78
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/417174306062217216
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Richard Spencer, the CIA false-flag agent?

No thanks.

Alt right and BLM are part of the same coin and help grow each other's movements, it's no wonder he supports them.

He's right whether you like him or not.

>mfw this anti-white guy comes onto my screen

Who gives a fuck about this kike shill

If Richard Spencer loves white people so much why does he push the white genocide agenda and try to get white people into dangerous situations ?
Next he will be saying we should all goto a secluded Island.

Richard support Sharia Law.

i knew it

You have no proof, faggot.

Jews are cursed by God mate.

He and all his followers are the first people to get beheaded.

He is leading you all into a trap.

So his wife is not a real person ?

>supports Marxism and sharia law
>/our guy/

I hope he gets punched again

Yes. I'm sick of "the Democrats are the real racists."

He is correct. BLM's motives of self-preservation are completely valid. Every race should be exclusive. The issue is that white people are not allowed to participate in their own version of BLM. Blacks wanting to segregate themselves is absolutely welcome by me.

pic related. Spener is legitimately a CIA asset.

I have a strategy if Sup Forums every decides to meme in a concentrated effort to destroy the alt-lite movement.

>illiterate shills can't even clip the part of a Screenshot that contradicts their blothering

He's 100% right. When white nationalists start to get bitchy about soft segregation, I cringe.

Why does Richard Spencer constantly punch right

It's funny that people are mad about this. Because he is calling out exactly the same behavior the term cuckservative was created to mock.

The "dems r real racist" nonsense

Ironically, the people most butthurt larp at being the most extreme

Did he think Tucker Carlson was a white nationalist or an identitarian or whatever the fuck spencer is calling himself these days? Is he going to write an essay every time someone on Fox News cucks? Because altright.com would be nothing but articles about fox news cucking. Dog bites man is not news.

>$0.02 added to your account

He's actually right. Tucker didn't have to go full 1488 or whatever, but simply asking "can whites have their own space?" would be more effective as a talking point.

It's a decent point, but I still don't like or trust this guy. At all. And nobody with a major show on the MSM right now who is conservative will even hint at espousing white nationalism. To do so would invite another career-destroying attack like the ones which took down O'Reilly, Milo, etc. Not worth it at this point. Yet.

Spencer is controlled opposition.

He was, and still is, a literally who. He's a fucking nobody who self proclaimed himself leader of the alt right during the election cycle. Sus as fuck and a legitimate faggot who does nothing but delegitimise his own movement.

divide and conquer

richard spencer continues to be controlled opposition tell me more

Had this conversation with my brother about this. Richard Spencer is ABSOLUTELY right about this. Without a doubt. Blacks want segregation, but access to White resources.

>hurr durr shills
fuck off richard

No he just doesn't want to counter signal White Sharia

Is that the spirit cooking lady?

Who cares about Richard "Man tits" Spencer the controlled opposition shill?

Half of Spencer criticisms are people mad he doesnt care about wedge issues or failing at reading comprehension.

The other half, of valid criticisms, get obscured by this
Carrlsson is to his left

>self preservation at the expense of others

BLM is the zog's attempt to sculp black folk in their own image

Blue twitter check is proof enough

I think Tucker didn't want to lose his millions of dollars he's getting from Fox

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/859175144538996736
Richard thinks 'Marx was kinda right

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/860723044909801473
Richard denying the Holodomor

no, he thinks he is a basic bitch Cuckservative. Hence his article

he's been talked about here since 2007

Tucker needs to cuck man tits

>Jared Taylor
>CIA asset

(((white sharia))) fuck off TRS nigger. Whites dont need to co-opt shitskin ideologies. filthy zionist trash.

Spence is 100% on the money, wtf r u on about?

this shit belongs on

sheeeeit

I hope he gets shot in the brain with a hollow point.

youtu.be/ndWXhIGqV78

Yep Richard Spencer is trying to get all the minorities against the Whites by claiming everyone with a similar skin tone is a white supremacist he is going full antifa.

I am not a white supremacist.

I am not a white supremacist.

Thats his wife they are family friends with Mariah Abramavich they goto spirit cooking with her.

Spencer is also a close friend of the Clinton Family his mentor is Gutfeld who is a pawn of Soros.

the thing about Marx is actually the thesis of "Coming Apart" by Charles Murray.

And it was something Marx said would happen, that an increasingly isolated elite would be bred into existence

>"He's a traitor to your cause"
>"look, here's the proof tweet!"
>includes the part explaining that sharia law exposure would redpill shit-tons of whites to the alt-right
You can't even shill properly.

Fuck off. Archive links. I've been browsing here since 2004 and have never heard of this cunt until he started brownshirting and sieg hailing like an autistic fuckwit late last year.

not once have I ever seen him on /n/ /new/ or pre 2016 Sup Forums.

>Is he right?
Yes he's right. That is one of Tucker's weaknesses, and all TV conservatives' weakness for that matter.
You can support black rights and still have a TV show, but you can't support white rights and still have a TV show.

>Jared "Jews are fine by me" Taylor

No safe-space for Jews and Zionists.

Failed CIA plant.

search his name on the Sup Forums archive in ascending order. Not hard

>A shekel for the good goy

>Thoughts Sup Forums?

Spencer is an incredible cuck and a huge liability.
>during election: screeches autistically about Trump and tries as hard as he can to link Trump to white nationalism
>after election: tries hard to blackpill people on Trump and supports #refugeeswelcome Tulsi etc., trying to steal credit for a movement he had nothing to do with from the name
>friend of the Bushes

Everything about this guy is suspicious and disingenuous. I knew he was a fraud when he was supporting Trump and I know he's a fraud now.

I agree with Richard, I was hoping that Tucker would ask if it would be OK to have a white only memorial day event but I feel like Tuckers mind just doesn't even go there to make that point.

literally the thesis of Charles Murray's 'Coming Apart'

Is Murray also a Marxist CIA plant?

Do you even know who Charles Murray is?

>alt-right
Sup Forums isn't the (((alt-right))) hideout

And you can't even think properlly.

Your mind is full of fucking bullshit.

Those 2 people are different people you goddamned moron.

no safe-spaces for zionists and jews

>The "dems r real racist" nonsense
I don't get it. Is this not correct?

i watched that segment, and he did say "what if whites had their own celebration would that be wrong?" so I dont understand where this person is getting this info from

>Spencer is also a close friend of the Clinton Family his mentor is Gutfeld who is a pawn of Soros.

this sounds juicy as fuck, where can I learn more?

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/417174306062217216
t. homosexual white identity defence force

most of nu/pol/ are not white nationalists. They are very low iq, run-of-the mill conservatives. They think white nationalism is a democrat led operation to make the right look bad. They think everything is republicans vs democrats and don't realize that Spencer is not on their side.

Spencer countersignals everyone on our side. It's annoying and I can't take him very serious because of it. He especially likes to countersignal Trump. It's as if he's envious of anyone that does better than him that's on the right.

Tucker is using black peoples' arguments against them. He is using MLK's arguments against a black person who probably worships MLK. I don't see the problem with that. Good argumentation strategy.

no answer. I thought not.

You're acting exactly how I think shills would act btw

Shill bullshit. She would've loved if he proposed the idea of a whites only space. That would've activated her trap card to say, "WHITES HAVE HAD THEIR OWN SPACE BECAUSE SLAVERY" or some autistic bullshit

I don't even like Spencer but he's right
I don't care if niggers have nigger only shit, they will probably just end up shooting each other anyway.
I want White only shit

Nigger alert
Nigger alert
Nigger alert

god this guy is a fucking faggot

like who gives a fuck? why would you even want to go to a only nigger party? why not just hang out with people you enjoy to be around instead of crying about the race of everyone

this guy needs to neck himself

>>Tucker is effectively arguing, “But... but... what about the “I have a dream” speech!?” We ain’t supposed to see race!”

He was illustrating her hypocrisy by implication. which you failed to see even though you tried here:
>If Blacks are allowed to have their own “Blacks only” events and movements, then isn’t it high time for Whites to be allowed to do the same?

> Fuck you're stupid.

It would have been better to ask if there could be a white only memorial event.

it earns no non-white support and supports the left wing moral framework that racism is somehow a deontological sin

You faggots realizing he is controlled opposition yet? Especially since the media plucked him out of thin air to be a so-called leader of some alt-right that doesn't even fucking exist, nor has any official party designation?

finally, something he said that I think is actually stupid. I knew you'd get there eventually

>Checked

He was the one who invented the term alt right

he's right
but Sup Forums is full of magapedes right now, so they will defend it
and also because Sup Forums defends everything Tucker says or does

Shill faggot

Jews larping as Nazis.
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/218712/spencer-gottfried-alt-right

I CHALLENGE RICHARD SPENCER TO A FRIENDLY DEBATE, HERE ON Sup Forums, REGARDING ZIONISM AND WHITE GENOCIDE.

>inb4 caps

dont ignore my challenge. accept it or accept your defeat.

btw, cucks have doing this for decades. It. Does. Not. Work.

nu-pol please go

>Tucker is using black peoples' arguments against them. He is using MLK's arguments against a black person who probably worships MLK
YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 50 YEARS AND GETTING YOUR ASS RIPPED APART YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Tuck has to keep his job

Yeah right. If we come out too early with white segregation, it will dominate the news cycle for years. Don't fall for the bait. Gather support among peers before the inevitable open push.

and nothing wrong with Spencer saying he is "just a conservative"

Tucker used that argument against an white ivy league college kid who supported designating a safe space on campus for just about everybody but straight white males. He picks his arguments based on who he's debating. His goal is to win the debate, not shill for Spencer's gang of closeted homosexuals.

Identity politics is literally retarded

Nignogs sit at the back of the bus V0.2...when???

he loses every debate on purpose to make white hope seem stupid he is not a "white" man.

Every other group has identity politics only whites aren't allowed to have identity politics. It's extremely powerful.

i just wanna give him the opportunity to shut us up once and for all. to prove his ideas are right once and for all. if Spencer can defeat me in a debate, no one can prove him wrong. he would be right.

and yet, it has crushed all opposition to it
he does poorly with black people really, he is never ready for them to chimp out at him. But he isnt a good debater desu

He's right though, when people think of genocide they think of a single violent event. Not a gradual displacement and replacement.

No they haven't, not seriously. It's different now.

go debate @thealthype if you want a challenge

He should take his jewish man tits back to his estate and just sit quietly and entertain himself.

a lot of people think Spencer counter-signaling the details means he thinks the whole picture is wrong

the real red pill on Spencer: he's just a dork really