i.imgur.com/bQoU6Gb.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun 4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May 26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun 11
>Palmyra: SAA begin offensive along M17 highway, targeting IS-held gas fields around Arak
>Rebel infighting kills scores near al-Bab
>Raqqa: IS retakes Division 17 Army Base from SDF, while SDF liberate 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
>RuAF, SyAF bomb IS supply lines in E Hama, ahead of offensive
>SAA captures quarter of Palestinian camp in Daraa
>US Congressman suggests US should back ISIS against Iran
>100+ families have returned to W Qalamoun from a Lebanese refugee camp
>US strikes al-Shabaab militants in Somalia
>Iran sends warships to Oman amid Gulf tensions
>Duterte: US sent help without being asked, 51 soldiers killed so far, 191 jihadists dead
>SDF BOOSTS RELATIONS WITH SAUDI ARABIA, PRAISES ITS ROLE IN “STABILIZATION” OF SYRIA
>Iraqi army begins offensive to liberate Tal Afar city W of Mosul
>Sudan plans to send additional forces to Yemen amid heavy casualties
>Yemen: Sanaa district devastated in Saudi airstrikes, Houthi ambush Sudanese mercenaries.video bellow
youtu.be/g6LtF0XUurk

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/873978672067334144
syriageneral.booru.org
analysons-macron.fr
youtube.com/watch?v=N3bU2cSXfac
moroccoworldnews.com/2017/06/219450/king-mohammed-vi-offers-mediation-solve-gulf-crisis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What exactly does Macron want to do?

first for my country isn't safe

FSA beating Tahrir militant in Idlib.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/873978672067334144

Turkbro im dissappointed

> SDF liberate 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
Only Assad liberates. SDF captures/steals

just copy pasta'd m8, sorry its late night here didn't notice

Obligatory boruu post:
syriageneral.booru.org

Its ok; you did good bro.

Have a thiner labour law code book than china

t-thanks. anyway gn

Latest re: Gulf Crisis
>Ditching Dubai, Qatar launches new direct service b/w Hamad Port & Oman Sohar Port; Maersk resumes operations.
>After phone call, US and Russia call for dialogue over Qatar-GCC dispute.
>Kuwait FM says Qatar ready to understand concerns of its neighbors in the Gulf.
>FIFA president says Qatar World Cup not under threat.
>Iraq PM refutes UAE & Saudi claim that Qatar ransom still in Iraq central bank.
>Morocco King in close & constant contact w/ Qatar, UAE, Saudi & Bahrain, urges Gulf heads to defuse crisis
>Countries move to prosecute Qatar for terrorism support.
>Qatar hires ex-US attorney general to rebut terrorism accusations.
>Iran flies food to Qatar amid concerns of shortages.
>Dollar shortages hit #Qatar exchange houses as foreign banks scale back ties.
>Qatar Confirms No Action Against Residents from Countries That Severed Ties
>Saudi King Salman orders a humanitarian relief for Saudi-Qatari families, launches twitter campaign “People of Qatar are in King Salman’s heart”.
>Hamas says arab differences are an internal dispute - "The Hamas focus will remain directed towards Palestine and Jerusalem, towards national unity and cohesion of the Palestinian people".
>Reported Saudi blocking of Qatari pilgrim at the Holy Mosque in Mecca condemned.
>"#Qatar’s foreign minister told AP there was no way the country would silence Al Jazeera".
>Russia calls for dialogue to solve dispute and is "ready to try to do everything in its power" to help resolve the crisis.
>German FM warns Gulf crisis could lead to war, but believes there are also good chances to make progress.
>Qatar Petroleum says business as usual despite diplomatic rift.
>US lawmakers pressing for sanctions on Qatar received over $1m from lobbyists linked to Israel, Saudi Arabia & UAE.
>Qatari FM: Hamas is a resistance group, not a terrorist group & trade ties w/ Iran are not a crime.
>Turkey: Qatar military base for the security of entire Gulf region.

>Saudi security patrol car was hit by an IED device in Qatif Province, 1 officer killed & 2 injured

iyi geceler

If you speak french: analysons-macron.fr is a copmlete analysis of his entire program (by a left-wing movement, but it's pretty objective on the economic/political side).
I'll translate you their summary:

>It seems that Emmanuel Macron's program is characterized by the continuity of the policies pursued over the past 30 years, in particular the previous five-year period. The economic program pursues the choice of supply policy, in accordance with the binding logic of the European Treaties and the recommendations of the European Commission. On the one hand, the choice is made to keep costs and contain wages, since the increase suggested by the program is only a transfer from the socialized share to the individual share, offset by taxes.
>On the other hand, investments will not compensate for the planned austerity measures, so the overall impact on the economy will be a contraction. In addition, tax relief measures for large companies and shareholders will contribute more to paying rent and dividends and thus feeding the financial bubble at the expense of the real economy and business.

>On Europe, since its program is entirely in line with France's current orientation, it is not surprising that E. Macron made no objection to the European treaties, and to the democratic deficit which largely stemmed from those. His proposal for a parliament of the euro zone will not change anything. Yet it is this immobility that drives the European Union to the edge of the abyss, plunging it into economic gloom.
>The international aspect is worrying. It supports the will of an Army of Europe (against which threat?), and we wonder if it is no longer a Europe of war that is preparing, because it will facilitate the implication of its members in conflicts. In addition, it appears to follow NATO's rearmament recommendations, which will fund the US arms industry. In the end, Emmanuel Macron's commitments on the international level jeopardize the independence of France.

kurds

i was just out chilling relaxing having a smoke break when a couple of moderates up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood i got
one little firefight and assad got scared and said youre moving to damascus to mount a defense with qasem soleiman

>bongroach showing his true colors

>600,000 Aleppans returned to their homes in east Aleppo 6 months after the conclusion of Aleppo operation. A rate of 20,000 families a month
kek

Thank you

I miss Egypt-bro, havent seen him in a while. Also all the Syrians dissappeared and its just myself and Tapeworm-bro representing Lebanon. At least Magrebi-bro is here (even though Im pissed at him ).

youtube.com/watch?v=N3bU2cSXfac
>20k people protest in Rabat (capital city)
>Islamists and separatists alike are protesting for the hirak

HELP I don't want my country to turn into a shithole
These protests are getting serious

Oh wow, I know good night in Turkish, I must be a turk. Wow.

wont be able to do it anyway, since they require military experience. also
>end up being killed by based houthis

No way! People are going back to where terrible Assadist Regime is?

/mg/ soon

#Arak

omg morocco bro. im sorry for all the terrible things i said to you. this cant be happening. what will happen to algeria. fuuuuuuuuccckkkk

thats 120,000 people. if its 20,000 a month

Any Assad frens here?

>burger education

families, not individuals

Do you have a gun to protect yourself and your family?
Srock up on water and canned food to last you a few days.

it was like 1000 this morning or so. i thought it was just some benign joke

Syrian bread, obviously.

>

Families you doofus.
>Chromosone bandit lifting swedish weights as Asma laughs at him in Syria
wut

>everyone calls you britroach
>you post a turk flag and good night in turkish
>complain that everyone keeps calling you roach

>military source to me.exe has stopped working

sorry, i overread.

>also i was born in denmark you cunt(to american expatriates)

nice try :^)

...Did Soros have something to do with this?

Lads, this thread has no title, migrate here:

Its like when you burgers know a few words in Spanish becoz of Mexicans, im Lebanese- turkey is practically our neighbour. Turkish tv shows have invaded our arabic channels.

This thread is a mess. Op put title in name field. No Edition. I'm going to proper bread Late Night Edition.

Soros doesnt get involved too much in the Middle East, most likely its Israelis and their circle of influence.

Whats the Hirak?
Quick rundown are you guys going to be another Ukraine

Also, Morocco is proposing to mediate between the gulf countries. Possible summit being organized?
moroccoworldnews.com/2017/06/219450/king-mohammed-vi-offers-mediation-solve-gulf-crisis/

>Do you have a gun to protect yourself and your family?
I might legally have one but I dunno where it is, grandfather liked to hunt and he probably left some as inheritance

I live pretty far away from the regions affected by the protests, anyway, and everyone here doesn't care since we're pretty well off in terms of jobs/etc

Mostly financed by diaspora faggots and drug barons

We even added 1 billion dollars to the renovation project in their shitty little city stuck in the middle of the mountains with barely 55k citizens and a few hundred thousand in total in the region and yet the protests keep increasing despite basically every construction site and project hiring because these fucks don't want to work ;_;

The rif region was historically quite impoverished. Not the worst region, but it was neglected under Hassan II. It also had a history of heavy repression when they had protests, with hundreds if not thousands of deaths in the 60's and 70's. It got peaceful after that, though.

When Mohammed VI took over the kingdom in '98, he started working on modernizing a lot of regions. He began with Tanger, launching the Tanger Med project (which is HUGELY successful and made the region prosperous), then started in 2015 a new project for the overhaul of the region of Al-Hoceima (where the majority of the protests are taking place).

In October 2016, a fish-seller in Al-Hoceima got crushed by a garbage truck after he tried to save his cargo (which was confiscated by the authorities). This triggered a whole lot of protests in the region, and there was indeed some corruption involved. At that time, a jobless guy named Nasser Zefzafi become somewhat well-known, leading the protests with his speeches against pretty much everything related to the gov even if it doesn't quite make sense.
For 7 months, protests were somewhat escalating, until recently when they became huge.

Zafzafi was of course still at the heart of this all. People started swinging Rif Republic flags around (a short-lived republic from 1921 to 1926 that managed to secede from the Spanish protectorate for a bit), which as obvious separatist connotations.

Protests were turning somewhat violent. The ministry of islamic affairs (which decides all the speeches of all the imams in Moroccan mosques) sent a script to all 40 imams of Al-Hoceima. On that day, they said that protests and social claims were fine, as long as it was done in a peaceful manner without spreading lies (like the fact the rif was still apparently a military zone since 1958 when that was implicitly revoked the following year when the regions were re-organized) since it might cause discord. (cont.)

Some of Zafzafi's supporters went to tell him that imams were preaching that the social movement caused discord in the country. He went into the mosque and punched the imam in the middle of the Friday prayer before taking the mic and starting to preach for the hirak (name of the movement) while insulting the gov for bringing religion into political matters (while imams asking for stability in times of trouble was always a thing in Morocco). He also started to insult Mawazine (the biggest music festival in Morocco, a touristic success) as some of his followers were screaming ALLAHU AKBAR. This should give you an idea of the guy. (not to mention he claims to be from Abdelkrim al-Khatabi's spiritual lineage, a national hero that fought for Morocco's independence and led the aforementioned Rif Republic driving the spaniards out for a while, although he was a complete panarabist and exiled in Egypt where he lived the rest of his life afterward)

The police started a search mandate against him and they soon arrested him. Meanwhile, protests were continuing to grow and the movement is becoming more organized. They're treating everyone not with them as if they're completely against them and brainwashed by the royal establishment, calling skeptics slaves and shit like that (nevermind they're the only region doing this shit). They fly the berber flag around and claim that arabs are "oppressing them" when they're only a minority of the country's berbers, since the ones living in the Atlas and in the central/south mediterranean coast have no particular problems with the regime as it is.

Zafzafi's 4-day temporary custody period is over, and he's now being transferred to Oukacha prison in Casablanca. His trial is awaiting for disturbing the country's national balance, and there has been no ill treatment of him at all (while the dissidents are claiming justice is completely corrupted and were lying about him being mistreated). Who knows what'll happen in the future...

no Assad frens here? halp me

What are they chimping out about morocco bro?

Oh, and the movement is being supported and financed by a fuckload of diaspora (especially from Belgium, Netherlands, and Canada) that have no idea what life is like here and only come once every two years in order to spend their holidays in Morocco. There's been a lot of videos of Moroccan expats burning their passports or the national flag live on social media. Parliament is actually passing a law so that these guys are never able to enter Moroccan territory again, something I'm totally approving.

An ex-Moroccan drug baron who's received the death penalty here but escaped to Netherlands also supports the movement and is suspected of financing it. He created an organization there for the liberation (!) of the rif and independence for the region.

Virkelig?

all of you get in here

And it seems now that the hardcore islamists of Al Adl Wal Ihsane are joining the protests too. I have never seen such a massive protest like the one in Rabat I just linked before. All of this stuff is highly worrying. I hope it'll blow out, but I'm not so sure now.

We're all friends of Assad

see a few posts up

seems like a Muslim Brotherhood type revolt.

Yeah I understand, but you just give more fuel to the guys that put you that nickname.

I'm not a burger by the way, I'm mexican.

Interesting, informative and concise
So this seems to be local matters supported by "plastic Morokkans" like Irish-Americans financed IRA?
If they start making camps like Maidan I'd recommend you go and start shooting them
Yes I know sounds like usual Sup Forums bravado but just look at Ukraine
Hopefully it does blow over though

>So this seems to be local matters supported by "plastic Morokkans" like Irish-Americans financed IRA?
Yep

>If they start making camps like Maidan I'd recommend you go and start shooting them
Nahhh, that's the perfect way for it to become super violent and that's the least I want

anyway I'm gonna be in the other thread

yes. chevron oil employees in denmark because oil.

Hillerod

So are we gonna have a /mg/ soon?

organize a counter protest

i dk much about morocco but youre pbviously pro-king. What is the other side of the story?

we all moved to proper bread bc this one does not filter properly (name instead of subject)