Why is Jordan Peterson always on the brink of tears?

As per title, why does Jordan Peterson always look like he is about to burst into tears? Every time I try to listen to the guy I notice this and just can't seem to get past that hurdle to taking him seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=26k1znR0YnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he's a charlatan. Good orator though.

because he lives in canada

Because he can see the future.

Have a (You)

He's bearing our sins. He's taking it upon himself to help us slay dragons and clean rooms. He also lives in Canada.

This

He's a shill trying to stop you from gassing kikes

Have you ever sorted yourself? It's painful, man.

Hell. If my nation was taking away my freedom of speech like Canada, I'd be on the brink of tears as well. You guys got to fight back. Peterson is doing his part. Make Canada Great Again.

He's Canadian. One day he is going to wake up and see pic related and realized his countrymen earned it.

because he knows we are fucked if we don't listen to him

Wow i can't believe you don't know that there is a history of depression in is family.

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

Retards. That's just how his voice sounds.

Like I'm the most dominant lobster on top of the meta-pyramid.
So think again sunshine!

Wow i post proof and you dont even look it up, i mean amerifat i knew u were dumb but jeez. Seek help.

That hit's too close to home. I wasn't prepared for the blast of feelings.

Shill! He is trying to help you start gassing jews! You are trying to stop people from realizing their potential. Because then we're suddenly dangerous.

That is the power of great leaders throughout time. They have made you a better you by helping you become that or there. To drive you to all work together for the betterment of mankind!

Whatever you do, do not listen to a shill trying to stop you from becoming the resource that you are. This is a board of self-improvement!

He may have depression. But his voice is just his voice. He is not on the 'verge of tears'. He has a whiny high pitched kermit voice, that's all.

because he's a high functioning depressive.

>He is not on the 'verge of tears'

I'm not talking about his voice, I am talking about how red and glossy his eyes usually get, as if he's fighting back emotion and tears.

because he sufered from depresion for years and that makes you triger the eye washers much easyer

With the shit he has to deal with who wouldn't be on the verge of tears?
This career and livelihood are on the line with every word and action he makes.

I guess that's as good of an explanation as any

I don't actually focus much on his eyes. Maybe he has allergies or dry eye syndrome. I see where you're coming from though.

That's not it. He has the right enemies and the overwhelming positive response he's had is probably the only time in his adult life that he hasn't felt like a Cassandra.

Because he knows even with all he's doing, it's probably already too late. Saying the things he's saying is probably going to get him killed. The rest of us that are saying similar things will probably die too if we can't turn this around. Internet's double edged sword

>Saying the things he's saying is probably going to get him killed

Who is going to kill him?

>implying existential angst isn't the sane responce after staring into the void

Listen closely to what he's saying then look at the world around you with eyes open. You'll get it

You are Mr CIA man.

A tranny is going to beat him to death with it's dragon dildo!

But seriously his person is not what's at stake here.

Some degenerate transtrender.

Pic related.

its actual a trick to engage an emotional response from you

He's probably just high dude

The autism ITT

Answer: WHAT IS PASSION FOR 500

Not CIA, just old. My family moved to Russia right after the Soviet Union collapsed. I literally shared a house with people who watched their family dragged off to the gulag. I hope we are successful in fighting for free speech and free expression, but understand this is no joke. If Peterson is right and we are on the edge of totalitarianism, and we fail, our lives afterwards will probably be very short and difficult.

A lot of Canadians and Northernmost states USAers sound like that. Unfortunate accent, possibly deficient in vitamin D in youth or something. His tearful-looking face and expressions likely comes from the same place all too-redpilled depression comes from. Melancholy is a form of patient wisdom and can't be hidden well (Abe Lincoln's face).

Because he actually expresses his feelings with stern dignity unlike you ironic autistic poltards

You may be on to something. Hell, that's not even a real picture. I took a picture from google image search and added the redness myself in gimp because I didn't feel like going through one of his videos to get a real snap of him all teary-eyed.

God dammit leaf

Canada is lost

He cries sometimes. Like in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=26k1znR0YnI

I honestly think all fighting has worn him down psychologically.

He's a low-T Canacuck

Because he's an insane cult leader?

>oh noes he says anti-semetism is bad
>but he gives good ideas
>take good ideas and ignore his dont be anti-semetic stuff
literally win-win

He's read "Two hundred years together" and Soljenitsin is his favorite thinker, so he must understand the JQ.
I think he's just focusing on the issues of the patrons before addressing the merchants.

He looks like he has some dangerous disease