i.imgur.com/bQoU6Gb.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun 4
i.imgur.com/RKaeW0g.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Qalamoun May 26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg

Developments Jun 11
>Palmyra: SAA begin offensive along M17 highway, targeting IS-held gas fields around Arak
>Rebel infighting kills scores near al-Bab
>Raqqa: IS retakes Division 17 Army Base from SDF, while SDF liberate 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
>RuAF, SyAF bomb IS supply lines in E Hama, ahead of offensive
>SAA captures quarter of Palestinian camp in Daraa
>US Congressman suggests US should back ISIS against Iran
>100+ families have returned to W Qalamoun from a Lebanese refugee camp
>US strikes al-Shabaab militants in Somalia
>Iran sends warships to Oman amid Gulf tensions
>Duterte: US sent help without being asked, 51 soldiers killed so far, 191 jihadists dead
>SDF BOOSTS RELATIONS WITH SAUDI ARABIA, PRAISES ITS ROLE IN “STABILIZATION” OF SYRIA
>Iraqi army begins offensive to liberate Tal Afar city W of Mosul
>Sudan plans to send additional forces to Yemen amid heavy casualties
>Yemen: Sanaa district devastated in Saudi airstrikes, Houthi ambush Sudanese mercenaries.video bellow
youtu.be/g6LtF0XUurk

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8
maphub.net/syriageneral/map-2
suncalc.org/#/34.7324,36.7137,12/2017.06.07/13:21/1/0
imgur.com/a/EktDY
twitter.com/mutludc/status/873668593841516546
jadaliyya.com/pages/index/26645/moroccos-hirak-movement_the-people-versus-the-makh
jadaliyya.com/pages/index/9544/mohamed-el-marouani_«-les-ingrédients-d’une-nouvel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Assad

Latest re: Qatar
>Ditching Dubai, Qatar launches new direct service b/w Hamad Port & Oman Sohar Port; Maersk resumes operations.
>After phone call, US and Russia call for dialogue over Qatar-GCC dispute.
>Kuwait FM says Qatar ready to understand concerns of its neighbors in the Gulf.
>FIFA president says Qatar World Cup not under threat.
>Iraq PM refutes UAE & Saudi claim that Qatar ransom still in Iraq central bank.
>Morocco King in close & constant contact w/ Qatar, UAE, Saudi & Bahrain, urges Gulf heads to defuse crisis
>Countries move to prosecute Qatar for terrorism support.
>Qatar hires ex-US attorney general to rebut terrorism accusations.
>Iran flies food to Qatar amid concerns of shortages.
>Dollar shortages hit #Qatar exchange houses as foreign banks scale back ties.
>Qatar Confirms No Action Against Residents from Countries That Severed Ties
>Saudi King Salman orders a humanitarian relief for Saudi-Qatari families, launches twitter campaign “People of Qatar are in King Salman’s heart”.
>Hamas says arab differences are an internal dispute - "The Hamas focus will remain directed towards Palestine and Jerusalem, towards national unity and cohesion of the Palestinian people".
>Reported Saudi blocking of Qatari pilgrim at the Holy Mosque in Mecca condemned.
>"#Qatar’s foreign minister told AP there was no way the country would silence Al Jazeera".
>Russia calls for dialogue to solve dispute and is "ready to try to do everything in its power" to help resolve the crisis.
>German FM warns Gulf crisis could lead to war, but believes there are also good chances to make progress.
>Qatar Petroleum says business as usual despite diplomatic rift.
>US lawmakers pressing for sanctions on Qatar received over $1m from lobbyists linked to Israel, Saudi Arabia & UAE.
>Qatari FM: Hamas is a resistance group, not a terrorist group & trade ties w/ Iran are not a crime.
>Turkey: Qatar military base for the security of entire Gulf region.

There's a roach /sg/ bread, want to use it?
>it was made first
>but filter to top of catalog didn't do it for that bread because it's just Syria General /sg/

xth for Ultra-Mega Satan

What exactly does Macron want to do with regards to his policies?

I haven't heard anything about Syria in weeks. Something tells me Assad has won the upper hand back again? Is it true, Sup Forums? Are Burgers and their best saudi buddies fucked?

Im new to /sg/ Hi frens

SAA cucked the New Syrian Army from their ISIS front so they can't use the excuse of fighting them anymore. Was pretty fun to watch everybody explode over it, even the US got autistic enough to say that the NSA was useless and they planned on abandoning them soon.

Also use this bread first

youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8

This stuff and shiet. Go find. Homs area

any Assad-frens here?

>he doesn't filter *syriageneral*

Born again Assadist here. Used to support YPG

plus his problem was putting the title in the name field

>you will never be as happy as Kim

What are we doing? Staying here? Going there?

we should stay here tbqh

STAWP CONFUSING ME

Reposting from previous thread:
Rebels are about to get bombed!
Video: >youtube.com/watch?v=8zmW0BT9nX8

Map from Polandbro - disregard the red markers those are chunks of terrain witohut buildings, tho you can double-check.
>maphub.net/syriageneral/map-2

Pic rel is one of the notable locations try to pin-pin it. Will dump more pics.

Also, remember to use sun calc to figure out the north direction, pay attention to the shadows!

>suncalc.org/#/34.7324,36.7137,12/2017.06.07/13:21/1/0

Information we have so far:

They are supposed to be either in Homs pocket or Northern Hama.
Training ground is surrounded by a few buildings and next to a small town. Trees in the area are typical for Hama and Homs area. A minaret and factory are supposed to be nearby but haven't been confirmed.
Additional photos:
imgur.com/a/EktDY

Came here from Kebab bread.

gn lads

Night sleep tight

For the love of God can someone please change this for the next bread:

> SDF liberate 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa

Only Assad liberates. SDF conquer/steal/whatever.

nite bro

That's your (incorrect) perspective. SDF is destroying ISIS and liberating the people under their thrall.

Just found out a twit that claims that turks shelled US around Manbij, this actually took place /sg?
twitter.com/mutludc/status/873668593841516546

What happened to the guy from Afghanistan that always posted his cat, Meowsy? Haven't seen him last couple of days.

> That's your (incorrect) perspective. SDF is destroying ISIS and liberating the people under their thrall.

/sg/ is pro-Assad , the SDF are not allies to Assad or the Syrian govt. They may "liberate" to your govt, but to Assad, Raqqa is being transfered from one Zio-Saudi terrorist group to another

Strange how it avoided uncanny valley

>bread splitting
for what purpose

they are flying amazigh flags. okay hopefully this is just a muh arab colonialism shtick that will run out of steam. maybe the (((unkown funding))) wont even notice?

That other bread was improperly baked. Syria General /sg/ was in name field, should be in subject field. Wouldn't filter in catalogue.

Some people see conquest as a positive word though.

Control and take are more neutral words I think.

Without name it cant be found via ctrl+f

welcome fren. i liek born-again fren

Dude are you baking the next one ? If you are can you please fix this, thanks :

> SDF neutralize 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
is that ok? if I am up then, i will fix it

What will you do if shit hits the fan?

"Liberate" is always positive. Its incorrect to use liberate for anything the SDF take.

Its a bias term, and it shows a person is supporting them. Only the Syrian govt liberates. The SDF work with the Americans and Saudis, they cant liberate.

"Capture" should suffice

How about capture?

What does Morokko think of this article on the Hirak?
jadaliyya.com/pages/index/26645/moroccos-hirak-movement_the-people-versus-the-makh

>SDF capture 3rd neighborhood in Raqqa
is that ok? double and triple check it!

>Morocco, Rabat today. An estimated 100,000 people took the streets in solidarity with the protests in the Rif.

>they are flying amazigh flags
Not only that, but rif republic flags as well. There's also some genuine separatist types in there.

>hopefully this is just a muh arab colonialism shtick that will run out of steam
All of the muh amazigh nationalism faggots have come out of their caves and they won't go away for now. I hope they'll run out of steam too, but it seems less and less likely as time passes.

I don't get it. Government increases funding for your city and accelerates the projects, yet you keep protesting and claim these are just lies? What do they even want at this point?

I'm moving to France soon to study, but if shit hits the fan before that I should be safe where I live
Otherwise I have family abroad, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem...
I doubt it'll reach that point anyway

>Morocco’s Hirak protests are the latest bout in the tug-of-war between the Makhzen (Moroccan regime) and the victims of hogra.
Seems biased from the beginning

>The late Mouhcine Fikri, the political prisoner Nasser Zefzafi, and Nawal Ben Aissa have emerged as the emblematic figures of this movement
Former was an unfortunate death where the parties involved were harshly condemned, Zefzafi is a megalomaniac who created a personality cult around himself and seems like an islamist-type too, Nawal Ben Aissa is an attention whore that tried to get herself arrested in order to prove the government was oppressing her and stayed half an hour in front of a police station thinking she'd get imprisoned by muh evil regime before she left as no one cared about her

>Al Hirak al Chaabi, or the Popular Movement, is an independent
>independent
ahahahaahahahah

>the protesters’ demands evolved from mainly socioeconomic grievances into a more potent political message; slogans used in the protests virulently denouncing [...] outright appropriation of the nation’s resources.
>outright appropriation of the nation's resources.
w-what?

cont.

here we are all friends of Assad, user.

Holy shit Sup Forums is always right
>All of Jadaliyya's co-editors are unpaid volunteers and it does not accept advertising. While most of Jadaliyya is either self-funded or funded by barter for "big projects," it has received grants from the Open Society Institute.[4][1]
>Open Society Institute
George Soros is behind everything

Are berbers the kurds of N. Africa?

(You)
>tfw I was right

That flag looks like a Tobasco bottle lmao

>that has been marked by persistent social marginalization and economic deprivation ever since the establishment of Morocco’s territorial borders.
False, Mohammed VI has started to work on the region ever since he took power and shit really started to get worked on in 2015 with a massive project
Corruption slowed it down, but it really started in the past few months

>Thousands are now protesting, demanding that justice be served and the killers held accountable: first by recognizing Fikri’s murder, which has been equated with “the murder of all Rifans” during chants, but also by offering concrete solutions to the crises faced by ordinary Moroccans. This would include socioeconomic reforms to lower youth unemployment and ease the rising cost of living, but also structural reforms to benefit sectors such as education and health, both of which are neglected by the state budget.
First off, the killer has been held accountable along with the corrupted parties. Dunno what else they could be asking for. "recognizing Fikri's murder" as if it hasn't been since day 1?
>socioeconomic reforms to lower youth unemployment
Lazy fucks in the region
>ease the rising cost of living
...? Food is subsidized and cheap, what do they mean by that?
>benefit sectors such as education
Education is 13.5% of our national budget, it isn't "neglected" at all, this is retarded and wrong. Morocco failed at mass schooling, we don't have enough professors since arabization destroyed the existing workforce and classes are crowded because the budget is drained by corruption. This is the issue that needs to be fixed, not throwing more money at it

Why does Sup Forums turn into an absolute /ptg/ reddit shithole when europe is asleep tbghq famyilam?

yeah but you can bet every islamist from jebel atlas to bumfuck mali has caught wind of this and are moving. seal. your. borders.

no way will algeria proxy. we cant afford to have moderates and rightful clay types seeping from a conflict zone into our mountains where it will be a nightmare to dislodge them. why now of all things

Yeah, that sounds good, Abu shomo suggested it before me.

>The brutal murder of Mouhcine Fikri and arrest of Nasser Zefzafi are symptomatic of Morocco’s entrenched social inequalities. They also demonstrate the Makhzen’s bare, yet sophisticated, politics of repression throughout the kingdom, and more specifically in the Rif
Bullshit. Nasser Zefzafi is a dangerous guy, he attacked an imam and should be jailed for that, no matter what anyone says. Back in the days of Hassan II, everyone involved in these protests would have disappeared and the army would have shot protesters with live round: saying the Makhzen hasn't involved in dealing with this is completely wrong. They have never interrupted a protest except when it turned violent, what more do they want? I fucking hate these cunts.

>Since late May, the solidarity demonstrations taking place in Morocco’s largest cities have been met with violence and arrests
lies

>while the government continues to utterly ignore the core grievances of the protesters.
Again lies, they unlocked a fuckton of money and accelerated all projects in the region, but this shit takes more than a few days, it's not the king's fault if the city is super isolated

>Demonstrators claim that riot police forces received direct orders to assault protesters who did not comply, while the defense attorneys of those incarcerated by the authorities allege that their clients were subjected to torture and abuse while in police custody.
Even Zefzafi admitted he was treated well by the police and wasn't tortured, lies again

>Pictures and video recordings circulating on social media show the serious injuries that protesters continue to suffer.
Gotta remind them around 60 police cars were burnt by protesters along with 400 wounded policemen since the protests started?

What I still don't understand is what exactly these protesters want

Reminder that all of Morocco is an Arab country and not an inch will be given to anyone.
Allah, Morocco w bas.

One of the founding editors, Bassam Haddad, is also an anti-Assad shill
And Elliot Colla, another co-founder, is a jewish professor
Why is academia so cancerous

>Morocco’s highly repressive Penal Code, promulgated in 1963, is in fact a revised version of the Napoleonic Code of 1810, which was extended in 1953 by the French colonial apparatus to severely crush the “terrorist nationalist movement” and to punish the resistance of local populations against their oppressive rulers.
I don't even know where they're trying to go with this...

>Following independence in 1956, King Hassan II used the same French project to increase his authoritarian grasp on the country. More recently, King Mohamed VI has been in charge of reforming the Penal Code, in partnership with the government. This façade of reform aims to bolster the state apparatus while simultaneously narrowing the spectrum of civil liberties in the name of national security.
Oh, alright.

>The methods inherited from colonization and currently used by the government are doing little to appease the basic demands of a population hungry for equal opportunities and social justice.
They're grasping at straws now.

>Moreover, the figures and symbols of the Hirak are consistently employed by the nationalist media to discredit the movement’s goals and message
Well yeah, if you use separatist symbols you're going to get shit on by nationalists when not a single Moroccan flag can be seen in any of the protests

>Zefzafi is facing heavy charges for threatening national security and receiving foreign aid, crimes for which he is likely to face the death penalty or a long prison term, depending on the judge.
>death penalty
???

>Videos of protesters tearing up their Moroccan passports circulating on the internet show their refusal to pledge allegiance to a state that no longer represents them.
State is actually passing a law that will prevent these people burning their passports or the Moroccan flag from coming on Moroccan soil, kek

>yeah but you can bet every islamist from jebel atlas to bumfuck mali has caught wind of this and are moving. seal. your. borders.
THIS

FUCKING

THIS

WHEN THEY COME, THEY FLOOD IN. ASK AFGHANISTAN. ASK SYRIA. ASK LIBYA.

Algiers arent arabs?

>In a manifest effort to continue the contestation, female figures such as Nawal Ben Aissa, a 36 year old mother of four, have rapidly come to the forefront of protests and provided new faces for the movement. Ben Aissa announced in a video, which subsequently went viral, that she was turning herself to the police after an arrest warrant was issued against her on 1 June. She was interrogated and released shortly afterwards.
Lies, she claimed herself that she was interrogated and released but independent/international journalists have shown that she actually stood in front of the police station for a few minutes then left

>While the government has issued several general blanket statements on the situation, the propagandist media is stoking popular fear by suggesting that public demonstrations could degenerate into a complete breakdown of law and order similar to the ongoing crises in neighboring Libya and Syria. This narrative has worried the larger Moroccan public and led to ambivalent reactions.
Well yeah, this is to be expected, isn't it?

>the underlying reasons of the current uprisings, although they began in the Rif, go beyond regionalism and touch upon the whole social fabric of a nation engulfed in “social and economic despair.”
>a nation engulfed in “social and economic despair.”
This is not the Morocco I live in. Sorry.

Propaganda piece of shit. Sorry for taking up so many posts.

Of course they are, theyre based arabs. Theyre on the map (between Morocco and Tunisia, that big country).

oy vey just look at these soon to be helpless moderates. we must overthrow the evil regime

I see, took it for an empty space

Just hit "S" when you're in the catalog

>Propaganda piece of shit. Sorry for taking up so many posts.
No this is great, it is what Sup Forums is for
These think thanks put out this garbage in academic language and floods the public space with their viewpoints
It needs to be refuted and rebutted
You just countered a mouthpiece of George Soros one of the most powerful people on the planet
I'm capping all of your post

Stay strong ya Maghrebi.

what the rebbitors call "the great meme war" was a pyrrhic victory. their emperor got elected but Sup Forums was fully rebbitized.

95% of Morocco's population is berber, so I wouldn't say so
We have an Arabo-berber culture, though (with sephardi jewish influences although our jewish population, which was 450k in the 50's, all left for France and Canada and Israel)

This leads to some fucks completely rejecting state apparel and proclaiming that they are 100% berber culture independent nation

>seal. your. borders.
Oh they're already closed well, don't worry
Can't come in through Algeria and the sand wall in sahara is the most mined region in the world

"change" and "progress"

danke bong

>We will have two Maghrebis after morocan lad will move to France

>you've been here since the start
>you remember when it was breaking news when the US closed its embassy in Syria
>you remember when Rand Paul was best hope for changing US foreign policy

I agree its a shitty map. Its a shame half of Sudan was stolen and went to the Americans.

Kek. You know im 99% sure that French flag isnt Moroccan. Im guessing he is some non-Arab African Muslim.

You are truly special
Have a (You)

According to Isis all north africa is a vilyat Maghreb, so we are not wrong one way or another.

Gonna dump inferno pics like I promised.
>This is before the blaze

>jadaliyya.com/pages/index/9544/mohamed-el-marouani_«-les-ingrédients-d’une-nouvel
>another one of their article praises an Al Adl Wal Ihsane guy

Alright, this is definitely high-grade propaganda outlet. It's an islamist hardcore organization which believes in an Iran-like islamic state while getting rid of the king.
Moroccan conspirafucks were right, there's definitely foreign ingerence in all this.

What's that and why should I care?

Do you think this has anything to do with your problems ?

>المغرب يتخذ "الحياد البنّاء" ويعرض الوساطة لحل الأزمة مع قطر

Do you think Saudi/UAE are pressing Morocco because you didnt stand with them?

rif war ii happening soon?

Nah, this is a few weeks older than the qatar crisis. Don't think it's linked

For reference, I'm 5'11", and this pile was 2' taller than me.
>for non-burgers, I'm 1.8m tall , and this pile was 2.4m

We used Diesel and 3 pieces of paper to start the fire.

why didn't you just take a video

This will have a great impact on a civil war lad.

phone is shit when it comes to video.
>plus, I prefer fire pictures over video

Nice blogpost bro

>ISIS burns Canadian man alive
How can they be stopped? Or should they be?

cool i also made a day of the rake leaf pile that big back then unfortunately the wind blew so hard the fire spread throught the grasses, almost burnt uncle's hut kek old man was so mad to the point that he almost got a stroke.

I'm not trying to be rude but you don't have a facebook to post this?
Like... this is /sg/ not your family facebook group

>cousin said it looked like a fire cowboy riding a fire horse
>see what I mean about pics over video?