Set Assassin's Creed in ancient Egypt

>set Assassin's Creed in ancient Egypt
>make the protagonist black
How do we stop the Eternal Leaf?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2017/06/02/dna-mummies-show-ancient-egyptians-no-african-genes/
bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pirate the game, mod it so that everyone is white/Turkish and niggers are slaves (just like real life). Never give Canadians money, and use Canadian women as hate fuck toys.

MAWA

WE

WUZ

fpbp

It's not like there weren't darkies in Egypt. Still not gonna play the game though.

we wont go down fighting, we will watch you fuck our women and jerk off vigorously.

Canada isnt very original so obviously the libs here are going to copy your countries jewry. So the real question is how to we end the oil kikes degeneracy?

He isn't black

KANGZ

Ubisoft is French. Even their branches here are based in Montreal.

FINALLY A GAME DAT GIBS US CREDIT 4 DA PLACE FOR DA PERAMIDS!

Nubians have been in Egypt for a long time...

He's not black WE WUZ memesters just saw Egypt and wanted to meme

t. one of the only ass creed fans left

KILLERZ

I don't think so

geneticliteracyproject.org/2017/06/02/dna-mummies-show-ancient-egyptians-no-african-genes/

>tfw ancient Egyptian are more related to roaches then niggers

bigthink.com/philip-perry/were-the-ancient-egyptians-black-or-white-scientists-now-know

Hey now, we'll send in some of our bulls to help them do their heavy lifting

But he isn't black.

The presence of hyper advanced beings, transcending humanity and being worshipped as gods in Egypt, is enough to give it a WE WUZ quality alone.

When you hate fuck our women we win.

Pol gets triggered even when there's a legitimate historical reason as to why the character is black.
THEYRE IN FUCKING EGYPT FOR CHRISTS SAKE OF COURSE EVERYONE IS GONNA BE BLACK

what does this mean

i know il call egyptians nigers!

its not culturally ignorant they arent white therefore that are nigers!

no it doesnt matter that indians hate nigers

they are all dark to me

fuckin racists!

kek

Not bad man

>Ancient Egyptian setting and cast
>has a fucking Nigerian accent

ASS CREEM:DICK WASHERS.

>trailer literally opened with WE

Only part of the Xbone conference I genuinely enjoyed.

Nubians did not have light skin you fucking idiots.

>STILL no Sengoku Period AC game

You wouldn't be allowed into Canada. Plus all the women are Muslims and Chinese so unless you want to get beheaded by Mohammed or used as special ingredient in the next dog soup I would suggest you don't.

We know, the Egyptians made that pretty clear.

>French Revolution setting and cast
>has a fucking English accent
At least they're consistent in their inconsistency

The Nubians only had one pharoah, Nubians were slaves for the vast majority of Egyptian history.

The problem is with the company who makes assassin's Creed, which is a liberal shithole that needs to pander to niggers instead of just give us a regular Coptic looking Egyptian.

i hope they put the dick washing scene in the game

honestly guys I was dying the whole time. The memes are becoming real.

WE WUZ VIDYA GAMEZ N SHEEIT

What is wrong with a little historical accuracy?

everyone is obviously Egyptian, I know its fun shitposting dude but all the dumbfucks on this board truly believe this shit

>WE WUZ

I've had this slugfest with you retards a thousand times and you never sod off.
You're not worth my time

i think i've played to the end on one AC game despite being given multiple for buying graphics cards. I cannot understand why anyone would buy those games.

side quests are fucking retarded and have no purpose, customization is garbage, its basically a series of cutscenes with awkward controls and some lame hack and slash moves that get overly redundant fast. Story is boring af. 0/10

/hivemind/

Fuck your gay shit and go here
Git gud or git out

White people are basically chimps. They could never build the pyramids.

This is why western developers dont know how to make games and they fail.

Noone cares about your political agenda or is dumb enough to pay for that shit.

Let us know when you do this user

>whites go to space
>niggers die of aids
pyramids aren't any benchmark

WE WUZ KANGZ THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=dxWvtMOGAhw

It would be cool if it was real but its not so who cares.

The creator of the series said years ago, just before they fired him, that WWII and ancient Egypt would be shit settings.

literally my life philosophy, last game i payed for was pokemon puzzle league for n64 15+ years ago

WE WUZ DONKEY KONG AND SHEIT

The creator of assassin's Creed was a woman

WE WUZ EL DORADO
WE WUZ EGYPT

It means "lurk moar"

I was about to ask about this

I mean, I understand why blacks would try to grab Egyptian history, it's the same reason why "white people" try to claim" all European history", when the truth is, it was the Mesopotamian's and Mediterraneans who used their Metal for swords to turn "Nordic Whites" into human pin cushions for thousands of years until the Romans finally got lazy and bored and lost their foothold.

It all stems from insecurity and jealousy.

Anyways, as an Assassins Creed fan and having a pet peeve for altering history and facts in general...this version of Egypt in this video game just seems ridiculous.

I don't hate black people at all, it's just a silly representation at "serious history." I can't take it serious and kinda kills the immersion.

Fpbp

>smooth pyramids
Lazy fucking faggots.

WE

Facial features aren't exactly black, he is just mega tanned

Pyramids were originally smooth

He's not black. just has a stupid nigger accent. Stop getting worked up over something that isn't true.

You can always count on Sup Forums to find something to get triggered over. I dont know whos worse; SWJ leftist cucks or alt right consevatards

>people annoyed about glaring historical inaccuracies in games
This is normal you cuck.

Yeah, that's Egyptian.

Yeah, looks Egyptian to me.

HE'S NOT BLACK YOU FUCKING SPERG

it was very likely they had varying skin tones from lighter to darker but with an average tone around what they are now

I mean you have places like cairo that are very accessible from the medditerranian and places like aswan which may as well border modern sudan with ancient egyptian territory spreading very much into modern sudan, that lends itself for the country having an extremely varying complexion, the top left of your picture would have been a nubian queen from this egyptian-sudanese region and not necessarily representative of egyptians from, say, luxor, for instance

not even black, tanned arab

>no nog chompers

Youre a blind ass mother fucker because the protagonist is NOT EVEN BLACK you retarded fuck.

Grabbing any reason to spout memes is just retarded.

is that seriously all the outrage is over? you have to be shitting me

That's really annoying. I loved the series like Mass Effect. And now I can't play them anymore because I can't support this.

Fuck off shill, come back with something that actually matters.

Also, all of you should be ashamed. Replying to a fucking .07 deposit.

>historical accuracy

Fuck Ubisoft and curse the cucks who support them, honestly.

Only a fucking retard would still be sending these jews their money.