Should I move to the Jewnited Snakes?

This country is too fucking liberal.

No. You'd be moving to the most Jewed place on Earth.

What would make you want to move here from Australia?
Just curious

Do you want to own a gun? If no then fuck you, don't move here.

>australia

American education

Come to NC! Plz, our economy is shit we need more whites and fewer niggers.

He's from NZ, there's no guarantee he isn't a nigger.

Give me a break, your flags look similar and I just glanced over it.

I hope he is not.

Chapelhillfag here and our economy is great you must live with niggers or such

And stay out

FPBP

Come here if you relish the prospect of having a race war in the next 4 years and fighting to preserve people who look like you by killing some people who look like you and a lot of people who don't. Freedom ain't free.

Awesome! Do you go to UNC? Yeah I do. Fucking hate it.

Raleighfag here. Control your academics chapel hill bro, they are a poison to the local political optics.

Will you vote right-wing?

No.
Stay in UK's former prison

Holy shit, I havent seen North Carolinanons like this before. Good luck Raleighfag, you live in a liberal hell hole.

General assembly is pretty based. Trying to pass law to allow comceal carry without a permit wherever open carry is allowed. Makes my waist cannons happy.

Yeah, I am happy about that! But fucking HB2 tho.

Meh. Hb2 was a meme bill to fuck with Charlotte that backfired once media missed the joke. It produced many lulz and did a good job of showing who sided for sanity and who sided for chopping dicks off.

too many jews here. oy vey.

you should probably wait until the world war to decide that. new zealand is probably the safest place

this

kek

You two biggest pussies in the world in one thread. Btw Florida is the best state

Come to South Carolina. Great weather, low taxes and we could use a little more white blood, although we are the only state that is getting whiter

>Non country