Hypothetical: tomorrow morning, scientists announce that they have isolated the homosexual gene...

hypothetical: tomorrow morning, scientists announce that they have isolated the homosexual gene. it can be cured for you and your whole bloodline via a vaccine.

how does the world react?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/FwsZq

God hates fags.

vaccines cause autism would not take

That's such a waste of research time though.
Homos don't reproduce.

Now find me the nigger and sandnigger (preferably this one because jews fall in the same genetic pool) genes so we can get rid of them.

>homosexuality is not an illness you small-minded bigot

Kys faggot

Homosexuality is normally the result of childhood abuse. Pedophiles create pedophiles :(

I don't think anyone is born gay. I wasn't born straight thats for sure. I decided at an age where that started to make more sense. But when I was 5 all I wanted to do was run around. I wasn't thinking about dick in butt or pussy. I didnt even know what pussy was. Wasn't even sure what my dick was for either.

spotted the faggot

I am singing at the party.

Correction. He loves them but hes going to roast there asses if they dont stop taking stuff up there asses.

This could eventually end up being true more or less. I was reading some studies a few years back where they had begun to isolate some of the hormone imbalances in the womb that may cause homosexuality. Apparently if true, it's quite easily remedied. Of course I haven't heard anything more about it in a long time. I'm sure it's been buried or defunded.

>science announces cure for the beta cuck gene, it could be eliminated from your entire line (obvs killing you in the process).

Wat do?

>"homosexuals are all pedophiles"
>had to choose to be straight

wew lad thats some nice projection you got there

So when you were 3-5 years old you understood sex? And you were already decided. Top kek.

Pretty much this. Considering all of the time, money, and effort it costs to raise a kid, NOBODY would allow themselves to have a gay kid. As soon as they gay gene or set of genes is discovered, guess who gets aborted?

Existing cross-sectional research suggests associations between physical and sexual abuse in childhood and same-sex sexual orientation in adulthood. This study prospectively examined whether abuse and/or neglect in childhood were associated with increased likelihood of same-sex partnerships in adulthood. The sample included physically abused (N = 85), sexually abused (N = 72), and neglected (N = 429) children (ages 0-11) with documented cases during 1967-1971 who were matched with non-maltreated children (N = 415) and followed into adulthood. At approximately age 40, participants (483 women and 461 men) were asked about romantic cohabitation and sexual partners, in the context of in-person interviews covering a range of topics. Group (abuse/neglect versus control) differences were assessed with cross-tabulations and logistic regression. A total of 8% of the overall sample reported any same-sex relationship (cohabitation or sexual partners). Childhood physical abuse and neglect were not significantly associated with same-sex cohabitation or sexual partners. Individuals with documented histories of childhood sexual abuse were significantly more likely than controls to report ever having had same-sex sexual partners (OR = 2.81, 95% CI = 1.16-6.80, p = .05); however, only men with histories of childhood sexual abuse were significantly more likely than controls to report same-sex sexual partners (OR = 6.75, 95% CI = 1.53-29.86, p = .01). These prospective findings provide tentative evidence of a link between childhood sexual abuse and same-sex sexual partnerships among men, although further research is needed to explore this relationship and to examine potential underlying mechanisms.

bump

>literally too dumb to address the actual points

kys shill

Wouldn't care at all. Wake me up when they've isolated the gene that causes brown people to be violent and have a cure to make them docile.

Faggots are the debris of shitty mothering.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/CtvUWC

>homosexual gene.
fake and gay

Correction. The view of Hell as a burning landscape has been abandoned in favor of an eternal darkness called "isolation from God"

No burnings for fags.But also no hugs :(

>homosexual gene

No such thing.

Only the mom jean is real.

Apologize to gays for not taking their mental illness seriously enough for too long

To be honest, that's arguably worse.

It depends on what kind of person you are.I wouldn't mind being alone. I am already alone.

Call me when I can get intelligence boosting gene therapy and cognitive function enhancing implants.

Transhumanisim soon.