Galatians

Galatians

2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQMi3f3bfBw
youtube.com/watch?v=sOY39m0PDhg
blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/06/12/end-times-open-visions-of-miraculous-healing-w-ken-roman
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler's_Table_Talk
youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had a neat discussion once when some Mormon missionaries stopped me on the street. I had a chance to question them about their version of Christianity, and we got in to acts vs. works a bit since I wasn't going to lie and say I'm super faith man.

It was interesting how quickly they changed their tune about acts alone maybe being enough. I don't think so, but it was still a better conversation than telling them to go away and leave me alone.

Preach, brother

DIRTY CHRISTKIKE
fuck off
Sup Forums is NOT a christian board

>children of Abraham

>abrahamic religion

Her eyes look a little wonky

shit tier: your works is evidence of your faith repent of all ur sins

god tier: just believe to be saved

Baptist

Real sinner hours
WHO UP

Fuck off Jew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQMi3f3bfBw

dirty lying christian

Nazi were Christian faggot

WADDUP WOLFSHEIM

You're an odd one, but pretty model as far as tripfags go.

>Nazi were Christian faggot
dirty christian liar

>Hitler's Table Talk

Incorrect, the spiritual center of the Reich was esoteric Aryanism.

what's wrong with it?
the christkikes like to tell you
>it's not true
>hitler loved jesus the jew
huh?

This is the correct answer.

Kill yourself faggot

Romans 1:26-32

Fuck off you atheist filthy

I always think it's so funny that on Sup Forums I see the most disgusting things, but it's also one of the few places online where I'll actually see legitimate discussions about Christianity.

Good goy keep worshiping Jesus

>Kill yourself faggot
always the american christians
they are the most foul

i'm not atheist you filthy whore
surely you should know by now who i am
and are you going to be racist to me?
you going to say i'm not white?
is that what you you'll do, you stinking filthy jew?

youre right youre jewish

>points out that Jesus is a kike
>NO YOURE THE JEW
Nice logic there

Mark 2:13-17

13 And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.

14 And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

jesus is NOTHING but a dirty jew
he's not Aryan
that's a stinking Christian lie

Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum Benedicta tu in mulieribus et benedictus Fructus uentris tui Iesus sancta Maria mater Dei ora pro nobis peccatoribus nunc et in hora mortis Amen

>says the jew

Rev 2:9 3:9

Fuck you shitskin p.s hitler was Christian retard

"COME WOLFBANE AND BRING THE PCP, I FEEL THE ELDER GODS CALLING TO ME!!! THE MOON IS RIPE TO BE SCREAMED AT!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Uh, Ragnor can I talk to you?"

"WHAT IS IT WOLFBANE? DO THE GODS BRING THEE A MESSAGE OF URGENT IMPORTANCE? SHARE WITH ME THY SECRETS BRUDER!!!!"

"Uh haha no, the guys and I have been talking and we think you need to calm dow-"

"CALM DOWN? BRUDER WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? WE MUST BE STRONG BERSERKERS FOR THOR!!!"

"Ugh listen dude you're freaking us out and scaring off any potential pussy too. Our group is already a sausage fest we don't need autism. Dial it down."

"FUCK YOU WOLFBANE! I KNOW WHAT THIS IS, IT'S BLACK PROPAGANDA. I SAW THE VARG VIDEO ABOUT THAT, HE WARNED ME AND I'M GLAD HE DID."

i didn't make that stinking image
christians made it to attempt to humiliate me
all it was was i was agreeing with jews that they are correct in hating christians
why is it constantly reposted by christkikes?
i'm not jewish you morons it's called dharma what is your problem
>Fuck you shitskin p.s hitler was Christian retard
i don't know why i bother

I think it's less that Sup Forums is particularly sinful, and more that you actually get to speak your mind here. When you're christian, you naturally want to talk about it, but for a lot of people it's easier to do when it's anonymous.

Bible talk against the Jews

"Ok dude that's it you're out of the group. You gotta go."

"FINE I'M GLAD, YOU GUYS ARE WEAK AS FUCK ANYWAY! NOT LIKE TRUE VIKANGZ WHICH I AM PERSONALLY DESCENDED FROM. I'LL JUST GO TO Sup Forums AND FIGHT THE CHRISTIAN JEW MENACE!!"

Jesus was the one calling out the kikes for their shit. Stop pretending you know what you're talking about and read the Bible before trying to be critical you pseudointellectual doofus

I think you are right. I've never had more people confess their faults to me than when I was helping to run the Internet Hate Machine. A lot of kids in there with problems you don't really hear much about day to day.

Really gets those neurons firing

Why do Pagans suck each other's blood? This is a real video of a real Pagan by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOY39m0PDhg

>implying Table Talk has been disproven rather than contested with competing counter-claims

>Jesus was the one calling out the kikes for their shit.
So how does that change his ethnic origin? He was arguing with his own tribe because one sect was working with the Romans instead of subverting them as Yeshua then taught.

>I am jewish you morons
thanks for admiting it

Hitler himself was thoroughly anti-christian and used his Christianity as a front - you're right there but that's specific to only Hitler and a few higher ups - but Hitler's Table Talk is largely known as extremely poorly translated in English. To the point of saying things entirely different.

Hey, man.
Still laughing about attempting to chat with r/atheists. I got into a debate on abortion with a mod and got banned from r/atheism for winning it and calling out his bullshit. The board, like the website itself, is an embarrassment.

Pagans btfo eternally.

inb4 "muh himmler" even though he was a traitorous jew loving pig who betrayed Hitler and had secret talks with Allied forces.

"Jesus was a kike I worship the true gods heh"

>So how does that change his ethnic origin?

ethnic origin doesnt make you a bad person by default

he only tolerated christianity

jesus found out that jews were scamming people out of their money in a church. he sat there and braided a whip. when it was done, he beat the shit out of the jews.
don't pretend that he was just some kike pushover.

talmud talk against the jews
do you think i'm stupid, you fucking christkike?
>thanks for admiting it
i did no such thing
quote my comment now
USE MY WORDS
you lying christian

>killing bad people is bad
gotta add 5 billion more pretty soon

>Hitler's Table Talk is largely known as extremely poorly translated in English. To the point of saying things entirely different.
entirely different to what? german?

>trusting table talks
>literally believing a jew forgery
So I guess you believe Anne Frank's Diary too huh?

>Pagan education

blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2017/06/12/end-times-open-visions-of-miraculous-healing-w-ken-roman

What the words originally mean.

Pagans will attack this

He was worse than a pushover, he was a cult leader who undermined Roman authority. Then his cult invaded Europe and instigated mass treason resulting in the emergence of Semitic hegemony over Europeans.

If you worship Yeshua, or any other foreigner or foreign god, you are a race traitor.

Why do Pagans hate God?

>What the words originally mean.
how do you know what they mean unless you translate them into a language you can understand?
stop being so retarded
hitler hated christianity
jesus is a christkike

>i did such thing
thanks for admitting it

I didn't say he didn't tolerated other religion faggot

stop being a little shit >>>/global/rules/6

Rebellion, it seems to be. A lot of people I've spoken to who go out of their way to denounce Christianity seem to do so from a standpoint of thinking it's some kind of subjugation.

A lot of them are really good people I think and have legitimate complaints. But most of the time it seems to be driven by a need to rebel against some perceived power at hand.

>he was a cult leader who undermined Roman authority.

Wrong.

To Tiberius Caesar:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth SPOKE RATHER AS A FRIEND OF THE ROMANS THAN OF THE JEWS. One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. HIS GOLDEN COLORED HAIR AND BEARD gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling, nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence.

Behold the naked dishonesty of race traitors. Like the Marxist, they will bend their morals to whatever degree is necessary to justify the worship of a Semite and the continuation of Semitic hegemony.

>believing Semitic propaganda

See the controversy section

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler's_Table_Talk

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into wine, change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must agree -- truly this is the Son of God.

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate

From the former "pastor" of the church my parents were basically kicked out of for resisting shit like this. They haven't gotten better since we left.

>believing Satanic propaganda

God bless your parents.

the Romans pushed Christianity. don't pretend crucifying one guy was enough to topple the roman empire.
>jesus was a kike
>he actually hated jews who acted like kikes
>you're not a pagan, race traitor.

"Join us white man!"

>Although the table talk monologues are generally considered authentic, contentious issues remain over aspects of the published works. These include the reliability of particular translated statements within the French and English editions
if the translation is wrong
why not just do it again?
i think it's because the filthy christians KNOW what hitler said and the choose to introduce ambiguity to cover up for their dirty jewlord jesus the lying kike
look at his manga publications

Y'all ready for the ultimate Bible redpill?

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

1 Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man she must be quiet.

Isaiah 3:12 (talking about the horrible things that will happen to the Israelites)
Youths oppress my people, women rule over them. My people, your guides lead you astray; they turn you from the path.

1 Peter 3:1
Wives, respect and obey your husbands in the same way. Then the husbands who do not obey the word of God will want to know God. They will want to know God because their wives live good lives, even though they say nothing about God.

>jesus was a kike
wrong retard.

>ultimate Bible redpill

yes he was

Sure lots of neopagans are autistic retards and hippies...

but the truth of the matter is that Jesus was in fact a kike, the Bible is a book by kikes written about the mythology and history of the kikes and Christianity came from an offshoot sect of Judaism.

>inb4 "Jesus was a Galilean not a Jew and he was killed by those filthy kikes cause he opposed them"

The inhabitants of Galilee were all ethnically and religiously Levantine Jews, Jesus (Yeshua) was an Aramaic speaking Semite raised in accordance with Jewish traditions (he was circumcised, he had a bar-mitzva, went to temple, etc.) and preached a reform of the Jewish faith. Saying he wasn't an ethnic and religious Jew is like saying Martin Luther wasn't a German Christian. Whether you like it or not, Christianity is at its heart a Jewish sect, and the rest is just tacked on elements of European Polytheism.

first arrow was them talking, second was me, third was their response

>"a church"

By which you mean the literal Temple of Schlomo.

islam's probably more up your alley muhammad

what is wrong with you
your filthy christian shit is semitic desert garbage

Ah my mistake.

It does not matter what he thought of other Semites, the simple fact is that he was a Semite and therefore for a European to worship him is treasonous. The act of worshiping a foreigner enslaves one to that tribe and therefore bends his efforts toward their empowerment.

Now take note, the Christcuck resorts to defaming Europeans because he can not justify the treason he has undertaken. He must sink further and further into the destruction of his own people in the mad hope that none will be left to scorn and punish him.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGziJnsa7Q

>wanting whites to worship poo in loo gods
>mocking Jesus Christ the Savior of the White Race.
lol move to India if you like Vishpoo.

Fuck off Hindu poo in the loo retard

>attacking people based on assumptions

>wanting whites to worship poo in loo gods
you're not white
you're american
and i don't want you christians or your kind anywhere near me
>Jesus Christ the Savior of the White Race.
>lol move to India if you like Vishpoo.
LEAVE AMERICA YOU MEXICAN INVADER
>Fuck off Hindu poo in the loo retard
racism is against the rules >>>/global/rules/3