Arguing with Libshits on Social Media

How do you approach libfags on social media?

Every day my Facebook is flooded with far-left insane anti-Trump shit from the same group of people. The same people posting unhinged manic rants about Trump supporters and fascism.

Just today there was this girl I used to talk to who posted a status that said "If you support Trump, you are my enemy and you are morally bankrupt". So obviously I just deleted her and moved on.

Do you argue, unfriend, unfollow, or just ignore these people?

Fuck all that shit, source me them titties my man

you stop using social media

I use it to promote my music and business though. I have gotten jobs and gotten laid on it

Don't unfriend them.... Harass them instead. Get them to unfriend you by triggering them because fuck them

What is the benefit of that exactly?

>I have gotten laid so it's alright, I love kikebook

Yeah, why not?

leave that bitch

What is the benefit to arguing with them?
What it's the benefit to even looking at their posts in the first place?

Jesus dude. Either try to argue with them and inevitably get shut out or just ignore them. Fuck. You're a certified pussy.

>I'm a pussy because I asked for an explanation of a statement
>immediately triggered over a question

You are a subhuman mongoloid

>Facebook

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

who bitch this is

instagram vickibaybeee

You don't. If you all weren't newfags you'd know you aren't supposed to reveal your power level.

People will just gang up on you because of virtue signaling. There is no benefit to engaging.

Op is confirmed newfaggot. The whole point is to trollolololo their shit. Libshits say they're tolerant but they can't stand anyone who doesn't think like them. They're totalitarian and there's nothing better than ruining their day.

on all of Sup Forums you don't find memes to post back at em?

I would like to drop a big load on those titts and then rub my dick on them till they come whiteish with foam.

Sometimes I engage them in debating freedom and the virtues of a charitable capitalist society vs mandated gibs. I almost never mention Trump unless it involves deporting muslims and spics.

You don't reason with liberals. You shoot them.

I don't. Nor should you. You should have a job and responsibilities that keep you busy from doing such juvenile things. And not being the degenerate you all hate so much

I stopped caring and not even bother. Its not even worth it lol

Well a lot of these people are poor, ugly, legitimate degenerates. The girl I deleted earlier had an abortion and tried to kill herself.

Engaging with somebody like that makes me uncomfortable. I have kind of insane shit they are capable of, because they have nothing to live for.

I argued a lot during the primaries, but lately it seems like the complete leftist mania has reached critical mass.

Mainly degenerates or somewhat mentally ill people I know. Trump seriously drives them into hysterics, I've never seen anything like it.

I would really like to know what specifically drives these people into complete derangement. They're acting like they are about to die or something.

I usually start by pointing out how similar moderate muslims are to westboro baptist church members - how they'd all vote on issues in the same way.

Ask em if they really do support gay marriage & women's rights, then ask why they wantto encourage increase in voters that oppose those things.

they'll call ya islamophobe but just say "hey I'm just out here fighting for LGBTQ and feminism - you hurt MY CAUSE by advocating for increased islam populations. You wanna be a fair-weather social justice advocate, well that's your perogative. I'm in this fight 100%. No exceptions, not even for muzzies."

I openly believe all sodomites should be imprisoned so that doesn't work. Everybody knows I hate faggots

What happens when sunlight hits an infection? What happens to liars facing the truth? What happens to demons being exorcised? It's their demons within raging at the light because they know their time is short.

>a man needs a name

>I would like to drop a big load on those titts and then rub my dick on them till they come whiteish with foam.
They're fake, faggot. If a tranny had those, would you still want to fuck him? Maybe there's something wrong with you. Ever think of that?

> Everybody knows I hate faggots

I think you might struggle to engage in harmonious discourse with libs then, friendo. Don't bother.

how can wh*te women even compete?

You enter the dialogue as if you're on their side. You build up this argument that makes them agree with you, then when you have them, you utterly destroy your own argument by asking some question or pointing out some fact and saying something like, "shit I don't know what to think now".

Have you never manipulated a low intellect individual suffering from severe cognitive dissonance before?

Stop trying to corrupt me with big breasted yellow bitches

Is arguing with people on facebook even fucking important?

you troll them or ignore them, Trump won so why bother arguing in his defence now? You will never convince them trust me.

No but it can sure as fuck be fun if you know what you're doing.

I don't delete people over political differences. Only triggered lefties do that.

I just go on Facebook to see what my (based af) family's up to.

What if the person literally says "Delete me if you support Trump" and a bunch of other weird hostile shit?

Do elaborate leaf. You're probably the facebook equivalent of Leonidas at Thermopylae, exept in Trudeau land.

Does anyone have the "kill the cucks with your mind" meme?

I have not done that, but that is a really good strategy.

I wouldn't want to do it publiclly with politics because they onlookers will think you are a confused libfag.

I replied above, but you just gotta always always seem like you're on their side (especially in Canada, land of the cucked). You agree with them, and build up points that go along with their narrative/thought process, then you eventually tear every single one of your own arguments down with the truth and watch them defend you as you do so.

All these people care about is moral superiority, so keep that in mind when you're doing it.

Thanks senpai. I just moved to NYC and will need/use this strategy.

Sorry wasn't paying attention to IDs.

You don't have to acknowledge it. Do you really think they're gonna notice you not interacting with said post?

Just trigger their cognitive dissonance by being extremely ambiguous [to them you are a patriot or hitler] , so I say stuff like I cant believe this retard won but after some months its clear he is not Hitler and is not that bad at all so I say lets concentrate on 2020 and let him be.

then just laugh when they say they dot know what to say.

This. I had one where the person was like vote for the antiwar candidate. In their mind it was Hillary.

Said something like this: I agree we should vote for the anti war candidate. Trump means WWIII. Hillary is a beacon of hope in the world. I mean from Iraq, to Libya to Syria She's always been about peace.

something like that. Agree and hyperbolize then make a switch towards the end

That's kinda funny, and a good idea.

You don't use social media, normie faggot. Social media is for high schoolers

solid strat but the problem is, women are more social creatures than men are, and more prone to groupthink (nu-males are similar). so even if you get one woman to change her views, she'll just go to work/hang out with her friends and try and talk to them about it, and they'll call her the sjw equivalent of a retarded faggot until she changes her views back to that of The Consensus.

trust me, I know from experience ;__;

I dated a hot chick who posted shit to instagram all the time and had like 1500 followers. I can promise you all of these instagram sluts are 3x hotter in photos than they are in person

>How do you approach libfags on social media?

I don't. There are zero benefits to me by talking about politics on facebook.

You cannot convince a lefty with logic. They have forgone any capability of logic by some how magically performing self-lobotomy without having harmed their brain through any physical means, but rather through the virus of words.

They are far gone, and let them rot. Keep them as friends as a memento mori.

Save your energy for more fruitful pursuits: getting good at a career worthy skill, becoming disciplined, focusing on your own development.

This is why once Hollywood depletes their reservoir of SJW bullshit they made thinking Hillary was gonna win, and start pumping out stuff that will actually make them some money, we might see some changes.

You post memes.

I don't bother talking with them, many are insane and severly stupid.
They also get triggered by the slightest things and can get violent.
Its weird how none of them have balls to defend themselves but they suddenly chimp out when lightly triggered and suddenly have the desire to kill people.

You can't reveal anything, pretend like you're normie scum

This is very good, I use a variation of this.

There is no point keeping in contact with people who are failing in life.

but libtards usually know a few token muslms (that are pretty much secular amd only muslim so their dad doesnt kill them) who dont hold the typical conservative moderate muslim views, so they assume ALL moderate muslims are like that but little do they know real muslims dont speak to infidel leftists

This one, friendo?

user, you win the internet. Thank you sir.

>Every day my Facebook
kys

>arguing with normies
>on social media
Why? Arguing with them automatically puts them on defensive and makes them think they have to prove the bigot wrong out in the public to score normie points.
And if you do manage to get under their skin they'll just disengage by blocking you and/or compeltely filtering your arguments from their 140 character-long attention span.

Just drop some subtle redpills, mock them or ignore and move on. Unless they're some literal who acquaintance or extremely obnoxious dropping them is extremely libtard and shitty thing to do.

If people are just posting general anti-Trump shit, I don't really care.

People who post shit like "All Trump supporters are degenerates and if you support Trump delete yourself off of my Facebook immediately".

Okay that's fucking unhinged. It makes sense to remove them, because they are clearly nuts. Maybe I am overreacting because I have been attacked by Antifa and other people like that before, but I dunno.

This applies to us too, you know user.
Like I said, unless the only interaction you have with them is the occasional hi and these political posts I wouldn't delete them because that's exactly what they would do.
Also it keeps you anchored in reality.

Stop posting Vicki "my body is a refrigerator" Li pls, thx. She's a thick-in-a-bad-way frosted tips bitch with a massive fat chink face and low tier even by Asian standards.

As for OP question, I don't have social media you fucking numale faggot. I make an account on reddit and get myself banned repeatedly for kicks, but you should only have bullshit social media accounts for spying purposes.

I posted pro-Trump stuff all the time until they eventually complained and somehow got me a temporary ban. Then I stopped using Faceberg entirely.

this

These people are delusional. They dont know what fascism is or means. I wouldnt even try arguing or attempting to redpill. They are fast asleep.

>implying they're not Literally Out Of Ideas at this point
I want to be optimistic user but I don't see the mind-virus ever going away from those who are infected with it. at least, not en masse.

I tried to save a qt I met last summer, whom I thought was in love with me based on her actions. she was sjw af, but we remained in touch for months and talked and played games together and stuff. she kept giving signals she was interested in me, so I finally asked her out, only for her to tell me she was gay. I'm 95% sure that her flirting was subconscious and she's only meme-gay because it's hip to be "queer" like the rest of her faggoty sjw friends. I'm not even sad that she "rejected" me, I'm just sad that she's going to lie to herself for the next 30 years, hit the wall, and either end up crazy depressed or just straight-up kill herself. will likely get a dog and/or cat in order to emulate maternal instincts. expect more of this in the coming years. especially the suicides.

---

I'm drunk now and just realized I wrote this while I was sober but failed to submit it, so now I'm just posting it without even rereading it. hopefully I didn't write anything embarrassing.

bamp, despite the cliche op img

Vicki Li

>How do you approach libfags on social media?

You don't.

don't, just redpill quora.

this. social media is a cancer on society.