Filthy Antifag animals throwing bodily fluids at people

We've got a possible ID on the Antifags that threw piss at Lauren and Luke at the NYC antisharia rally. Looks like another commie professor and two of his autistic loser students.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions
youtube.com/watchv=LE5AyRPZK8Q
youtube.com/watchv=iGJkf4BLxTw&index=11&list=LL86Kh1t4DbGcIhuurJCD2mQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>commie professor

How do these subhumans get jobs?

>inb4 "fuck ecelebs like Lauren Southern"

That's fine, but fuck piss-throwing faggot commies more.

D E F U N D

bump, based aussie did some good work

mentally ill tranny pelts people with bodily fluids and endorses a gay communist uprising

news at 11

Commies run the universities, red scum from faculty to the student population

couldnt this be bioterrorism?

aren't they all professors as well ?

The reason they attacked Southern is the same reason (((they))) shot JFK: to scare people from telling what they don't want to be told.
Southern is probably controlled oppo but she still moves the Overton window in the right direction, and making sure commies can't get out scot-free with their bullshit is crucial.

1/6

how can this ever be reversed ? why do the 'higher institutions' always have the biggest infection of commie scum ?

2/6

3/6

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_long_march_through_the_institutions

We could start infiltrating the universities, but I fear with our demographic decline we don't really have the time to do it the long way

Based AussieBro, I will be honest that I have my doubts. Why would these equally shitty students and their professor go all the way to NYC for an anti-anti-Sharia protest instead of going to one that was probably in California (where they live) on the same day?

4/6

(1) who the fuck is Luke

(2) has she provided tit-equity or are we still working on this free of charge

Maybe they thought people would look for suspects in New York instead of anywhere else

>namefag
You're not supposed to fill in the name field, shill.

A new angle is needed. This guy throws the loss out of a brown bottle with a yellow label, (which I am trying to identify as doe urine) then turns around and walks away. There has to be antifa cucks that recorded this event from another side.

Free of charge. Welcome to Lauren's beta orbit. Would you like some black bull refreshment?

5/6

They seemed to be more conscious of getting ID'd this time, more wearing sunglasses, waving flags in front of cameras, etc. My guess is maybe a lot of them protested different cities, so cali antifa went to ny and vice versa. Thinking it would make it harder for us to do what we're currently doing.

We're on this for antifa tears

6/6

Shills are in overdrive trying to discourage us with the old "muh lauren is a jew" bullshit.

Did you really just post your own tweet

What's the penalty for piss tossing these days?

Why can't Sup Forums handle banter when a woman is dishing it out?

It is a biohazard. She could sue.

yes, that is the only explanation I could come up with as well. I mean, classes are probably done and they could have flown out on Friday night or Saturday morning. I just want us to be sure. Like I said in the previous thread, the professor guy I agree is probably Flag Guy. Old Fart threw the piss after he was passed the bottle by Body Guard.
This may sound crazy, but I think all the suspects knew of the piss attack. Notice in the early threads and footage they all had their hands in one pocket at one point. I think they were passing the piss bottle til one of them got close enough.

Stop funding them with taxpayer money and make them rely on tuition to stay afloat
>they can't

yes

He is mentally ill.

Quick rundown:

Moarpheus is a jew, don't trust hm or bother trying to argue with him. Just ignore the megasperg. He is trying to derail the thread and can not be reasoned with.

Yes, I have no doubt they would try that.

Never forget that professors and academia are where our cultural rot spread out from

Academia is a breeding ground for mental plagues and spreads them throughout the nation

why not debate my arguments then? :)

"offensive touching" (similar to spitting on someone) will remain in assault and unlikely graduate to battery. Lack of physical injury will ceiling the damages to destroyed clothing / state-specific punitive award. She could file civil claim for intentional tort / infliction of emotional distress, but that'd be outside any criminal prosecution that we'd hope this effort instigates.

Who is worse for white people? Commies piss throwers, or Lauren Southern?

Have people contacted his university?

This guy Moarpheus made me stop posting as much on Sup Forums. He's satirizing Nazi ideology. He'll remember me. Gave him many good talkings to.

Here comes antifa tards to try and sow disharmony and disrupt our investigations. yeah she's a pandering e-celeb but the thought of these antifa cucks getting pin cushioned by prison gangs in federal for their crimes is the only motivation most people need.

Not good at trolling and even worse at "protesting"

nice try shlomo

Don't bother, he literally only exists on this planet to derail as many threads as possible with accusations of being a jew. He is actively and intentionally trying to slow down progress.

K call me an antifacunt shill if ya want, but morphing that purple-shirted dude with the vuvuzela into the tranny person seems like a bit of a stretch. no? Also, the shade of purple that (a) he/she is wearing seems diff than (b) the purple in the pic where ya see it coming out from the sweatshirt.

>implying Lauren Southern didn't plan to have piss thrown on her

ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
The Alt-Right and it's figures are the controlled response.

Want proof? I'll make a prediction right now. Despite all the this nonsense, nothing will happen with Piss Boy. Even if he's exposed and arrested, he will be fined at most. Nothing will happen. I doubt he will even be arrested, because controlled opposition is controlled.

Watch.

user, also it is illegal to riot across state lines. If we can prove these commie scum came from California, then she can sue on those grounds.

Because she's a coal burner.

>im scared to defend my waifu's claims
>youre a shill tho!

seems legit.

it would be fun to find out who he is

Who gives a shit? Any damages over $100 will financially destabilize 90% of antifa faggots

benis

Any one have any doubt this autistic fuck is just shilling to distract us now? Just ignore him.

I agree. That's the only one I think is wrong. The professor seems like a match though. Find the professors favorite students and match.

>lets not attempt to find an antifa anarchist who has willingly shown the will to injure others because i think the victim is a race mixing jew

i dont really care about lauren, i just want to find the antifa guy

that's a cute boy desu

This. The whole "OMG Sup Forums she's Jewish and likes BBC" tactic is being employed aggressively by Shareblue & Antifa to save their piss thrower. Not gonna work ladies.

antifag works with lauren.

He's trying to get us to turn on Lauren. Ignore him. She'll be one of us, soon.

saved

>What's the penalty for piss tossing these days?

Legally nothing.

But in terms of harassment by internet nobodies with nothing but time? Endless.

Not sure about specific NY statutory fines, but the punitive damages of a crim prosecution will be more than whatever JC penny bullshit she had on so fuck civil charges - you wanna see this antifacunt harmed? You should hope this autism results in charges from the state, not some faggy civil claim for a stinky tank top

Where is Lauren Southern's live feed? She may very well have accidently captured her attack when she first approached.

Don't let the shills win.

This mentally ill shlomo is pushing disinfo
youtube.com/watchv=LE5AyRPZK8Q
youtube.com/watchv=iGJkf4BLxTw&index=11&list=LL86Kh1t4DbGcIhuurJCD2mQ&t=2s

Bump for OP

Highly likely just shills making those statements anyway. This board is full on overrun.

youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q
Supports white nationalism
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
DNA test

Because we sat on our asses while they weaseled themselves into positions of power.
I don't blame the enemy for only caring and helping their side. I blame us for allowing ourselves to be shamed into not doing the same.

Disgusting. How pathetic are you? That roastie whore is probably out riding the cock carousel right now while you lend yourself out as her personal army. She's not going to be one of "us" (in my view, YOU'RE not even one of us). You're just her little beta simp.

Find the commie. Hang him from a tree for all I care. He deserves it for being a commie, piss throwing or not. But for the love of God stop white knighting this alt-lite nigger loving roastie trash.

>Looks like another commie professor and two of his autistic loser students.
Proofs ?

has she said "white genocide is real" or no?

Two things:
Biess pic on left (white collar): ear lobes rounded at the top & weak chin

Biess pic on right (blue collar): moar pointy ear lobes at the top & stronger chin & jaw.

havent followed since yesterday. have any new videos come out? there was only the one at the time yesterday. further thoughts on it being old fart?

Tru

The only way to pass a gender studies course is to be a liberal. You may get one or two intro to gender studies professors who are OK with being centrist or even center right, but you will have to work twice as hard as everyone else with a libtard opinion

It's a way of gatekeeping conservatives out of the humanities. Thus keeping liberal Bullshit as a science.

I'm sensing some bitterness. Who hurt you?

Guys stop debating whether Lauren is a Jew or not we're trying to catch a pisser here.

he got rejected by girls at school because he was awkward

We don't care about that kike whore.
He is anti-fa, that is enough
and remove the name, that alone makes people not take you serious.

And stop being obsessed with kike whores.
glingy little fuck

Wrong. in NY you can get charged with aggravated harassment for spitting on someone, and throwing piss on someone is certainly "offensive touching" to satisfy the statute. NY PL 240.30

Hi Shareblue & Antifa!!

>arguments
Why not give you a free helicopter ride instead, faggot? You haven't presented a single argument, just fallacious claims.

I'm just thoroughly disgusted by orbiter simps like you. I resent that you pussies run around claiming to be one with men like me and opening the gates and rolling out the red carpet for these insufferable attention whores who have done nothing but water everything down.

Yeah probably right. I bet the guy in pic left is still a professor though. Clearly is watching his young commies do what they do (attempt to bash the fash kek).
I suggest finding profs that match the description in local Sociology departments. Or what ever Critical Theory, insertStudies, etc. courses are taught.

The masked one is a different person from the one with make up, different skin folds above the eyes.

They are almost on the levels of niggers at this point, throwing piss and shit

different people, bridge of nose doesn't match, eyebrows don't match, eyes don't match, hairline doesn't match. Pretty shitty match all in all.

t. literal super-recognizer

the piss incident was staged.
antifag will not go to jail.
nothing will happen.

What media was Lauren's live feed?

They do the same with based Marion.

Assault charge Swede cunt.

Well SHE can't sue for that crime, that would be something in the criminal statutes, and thus require the state / municipality to file criminal charges. Not saying this cunt cant get stuck with a violation of whatever that law is, but that isn't a civil claim she can bring.

If it was staged, why do you care if we look for him?
If it was staged wouldn't you want us to find him so it might show proof of it being staged, a connection he has with her?