Africa is projected to be the next big growth center of the world...

Africa is projected to be the next big growth center of the world. Is it time to invest in Africa now before it explodes with economic growth like China did over the last 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-KcE8nplG8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should invest in forced birth control

Should invest in gunpowder and brass.

who is this white man

Only one thing to do now.

No. Just turn 360 and walk away.

No. Subsaharan Africa's population will crash the moment whites stop feeding them.

I fucking hate niggers.

>why china can be a superpower, while india and africa are destined to be shitholes forever

No silly, you misinterpreted the projections. They're projecting that one of the big growth centers of the world is about to become Africa.

you thicc

>physical water scarcity
>India

The country, especially in the south, is nothing but swamp and jungle. How the fuck is this map configured?

Meanwhile inner Australia, a place almost uninhabitable due to scorching heat and lack of water, has "little or no water scarcity".

????????

Did you make this yourself in MS Paint?

That ape is living in sweden i think youtube.com/watch?v=E-KcE8nplG8 looks as the same person to me

This desu.
Explain yourself.

NO. It is all kike lies. Do NOT invest anywhere here.
Every single African state is a shithole ruled by a gang whose only aim is to steal whatever they can get their hands on. Now, that might often be the goal of Western governments as well. But nigger governments are to white/kike governments as nigger crime is to white/kike organized crime. No thought, no foresight, no subtlety, no plan. They are self-destructively stupid. DO NOT INVEST. Unless you are some kind of ultrakike megacorp that can send in its own fucking private McArmy to protect its property or, otherwise, afford to buy its safety via pure bribery (as the Chinese do), the niggers will seize anything of value that you send into this goddamn continent instantly.

>Water scarcity is the lack of sufficient available water resources to meet water needs within a region
chances of civil war in south india in the future: rather high
chances of civil war in bumfuck nowhere in australia: zero

>chances of civil war

It's not a Civil War Estimate map is it you utter cunt? It's a map about water scarcity. It's coded to include "physical water scarcity" and clearly fucking doesn't.

If we stopped aiding them they would all die off within a few decades.

It's time to come back home, Boer. The dark continent has nothing for you.

People have been saying this since the end of WW2. If there was anything of any true value there, or more to the point if the cost/benefit ratio of extracting that value was favorable enough, it would have been done by now.

no water -> no economy -> people agitated -> war
same shit, different asshole

China is investing in Africa hoping that they can be a corner stone of African development, that is, so they can manipulate and take advantage of African resources and growth.

If blacks think the white man is bad, wait till them chinks start cracking whips and making demands.

In reference to OP,
> Is it time to invest in Africa now before it explodes with economic growth
No, the Chinese are going to suck them dry and pump all profits into China. "Invest" in Chinese growth.

>no water

Dear Pajeet,
I refer you to previously established points you have left unaddressed in a previous post: Please note your entire reasoning hinges on a specious assertion that is unsupported by facts and completely unsupported by the map provided, that (as specified in the post referenced earlier) fails to adequately describe the intended information.

Unfortunately this leads us to conclude you are a retard with wild speculations based upon faulty data.

Starting to think that way. I'm actually Anglo, my family was among the original settlers who founded Rhodesia in the 1890s. I still have albums of photos of the big farm we used to have there. Feels, every time. We had to give my uncle's old FAL in to the police after the nigger revolution of 1994 in South Africa.
The signs are unmistakable by this point. SA will inevitably go the way of Rhodesia. It's all very well to talk about standing your ground, not giving in - and it damn well is our ground. We created civilization in Africa. Without us, the niggers would still be shanking each other over cattle. But we put up a bloody good fight in Rhodesia, and it was ultimately for nothing - you just can't win against their numbers, against the material and ideological support (((they))) give them.
We're looking into emigrating to NZ and Canada. Good riddance to this whole fucking continent, I hope the Chinese enjoy enslaving them

The only reason the economies in Africa will grow is because China is appeasing them while sucking them dry, all of the growth is hollow and they'll give up everything they have with a smile.
Then after its done and China leaves they'll probably blame it on us anyways because of those retarded infographs showing Africa mined out by the US/EU

>We had to give my uncle's old FAL in to the police

Fuck man, I would have paid $$$ for an authentic Rhodie R1.

That hurt to read.

>We had to give my uncle's old FAL in to the police after the nigger revolution of 1994 in South Africa.

Registered or mistake? I feel like there are quite a few squirreled away in the ground.

>The signs are unmistakable by this point. SA will inevitably go the way of Rhodesia.

I'm not happy about it but it's good to know it doesn't just seem that way. SA has really stepped up the persecution and clown state antics the last 5 years.

>It's all very well to talk about standing your ground, not giving in - and it damn well is our ground.

Well like you said your family has origins in the 1890s. It's more than a century on the soil. But in today's bizarro political environment you will never have a claim on Africa, because you're not black. Not in the eyes of the blacks (of course), but neither among their liberal stewards in the west.

Meanwhile a nigger fresh off the boat who rapes a girl here is described as "swedish". There is no end to the insanity and the goal is clear. There are no countries for white people.

>We're looking into emigrating to NZ and Canada. Good riddance to this whole fucking continent

I wish you luck and it's probably for the best but be advised, the battle is still coming. You might have saved yourself but not your children.

It's possible to own a semi-auto rifle here, but the laws are cucked to hell and you have to jump through a dozen hoops. Half the time your application is mysteriously lost or delayed forever, especially if you happen to be white.
You have to separately apply for a licence for each gun you own and you can't have more than 4 firearms. I've looked around for Rhodie FALs, and there are a few for sale here - roughly 15k Rand (1200 $). They're limited to semi-auto though.
>Registered or mistake?
I wish he'd squirreled it away. You'd think he would have learned something about what happens when Marxists take charge, but he preferred to remain law-abiding and didn't want to jump through all the legal hurdles to own it. I guess he thought he wouldn't need it again, that somehow this time it would be different.
>clown state antics
You have no idea. Our president flunked 10th grade and can't count except on his fingers.
>bizarro political environment
I think the entire philosophy of the West has been so permanently fucked by Marxism, postmodernism and the like that at this point nothing can save it. We've just got to hold on to whatever remnants we can find, and hope our descendants make it to a better age.
>You might have saved yourself but not your children.
No kids, thank god. If I had I'd have nope'd the fuck out of here much sooner.

>I've looked around for Rhodie FALs, and there are a few for sale here - roughly 15k Rand (1200 $). They're limited to semi-auto though.

That's roughly the case in the US. The ATF passed a retarded law banning the import of them though thanks to Clinton, so the only way to get them is by disassembling them and selling them as parts kits. The lower receiver is not included.

They used to go for like $500, but after the Obama administration prices shot through the roof, and you rarely find matching serial numbers.

FAL enthusiasts are obsessed with Rhodie rifles for sure. Very red-pilled about the Bush War.

That's good to hear. Never give up your guns, burgerbros, sometimes I think the 300 million weapons in the hands of you guys are the last remaining, frayed thread keeping us all from falling into the abyss.
I don't own any firearms due to the sheer difficulty of getting anything, let alone a firearms licence, out of the govt here (it takes a full day of queuing to get your passport updated), and the fact that hopefully I'm emigrating soon. If I don't manage to emigrate, you can be sure I'm going to get armed, whatever it takes.
Is Trump doing anything about reining in the ATF?

Yeah, which is why people like Bloomberg and the Brady Campaign flipped the fuck out that he won.

He scrapped Obama's backdoor gun ban through Obamacare with "Mental Health" evaluations.

Basically, under ACA doctors ask if you have guns in the house, and supposedly if you had a "history of mental illness" they were going to bar ownership/strip them from you for safety reasons. (I was still asked this however last visit which was a month ago and I told them to fuck off).

AKA, if you ever sought treatment for depression/anxiety, your guns are taken away.

That fucking asshole Obama was the king at that kind of skullduggery.

>being this white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

>if you had a "history of mental illness" they were going to bar ownership/strip them from you for safety reasons
>a HISTORY of mental illness
>regardless of how stone-cold sane you actually are right now
>'mental illness' being one of the least well defined terms in the English language
Jesus, I didn't know how bad it had got over there. You need 1776 to Commence Again, and soon.
You should dress up like a Revolutionary next time they 'visit', and use only the word 'SHALL' in different tones of voice to answer all their questions. Then get a certificate of perfect mental health from a clinician to wave in their faces if they try to disarm you.
I'm just worried the next leftward swing of the pendulum after Trump will seriously undermine the 2nd A though, the NRA has been fighting a valiant but losing battle for the last century or so.

>You need 1776 to Commence Again, and soon.
If Trump didn't win, things would have really gotten bad. That's why they flipped the fuck out, they thought they had everything locked up and were just going to run roughshod.

If anything happens to Trump, or if he fails to deliver, I see civil unrest exploding. The Left is just insane and sees Normies as Stormtroopers, and normies just want to be left the fuck alone and are at the end of their rope.

>If Trump didn't win, things would have really gotten bad. That's why they flipped the fuck out, they thought they had everything locked up and were just going to run roughshod.
Sick, sick people. You average school- and media-brainwashed leftie is enough of a horror, but at least comprehensible. What gets me wondering is the mentality behind those who designed the brainwashing, those who know the truth but deliberately set out to subvert it. Sup Forums's established protocol notwithstanding, I'm not one to scream JOOOO whenever I see an opportunity. But there must be some mind, some idea, some intention behind it. What kind of person sees a nation as good and free as the USA (or Rhodesia, for that matter), and then decides, not to help it, to admire it, to love it, but to set out to destroy it? It doesn't make any sense. There's 'power-lust' - but why does anyone want power, if not to do good? What 'good' could they possibly have in mind?

They don't have the resources like food to support a booming population and no amount of foreign aid will ever be able to help as long as there are no stable governments to control the populations. Starvation will always be Africa's population control.

With the exception of actual deserts, this is a map of IQ scarcity.

There's no water scarcity in outback Oz because no one fucking lives there thus no scarcity?

Indian water on the other hand is mostly sewage so clean water is actually scarce relative to population?

You disappoint me Rashid.

>Africa is predicted to be the next big growth center of the world
>predicted

I can't tell if this is trolling or abject stupidity. By no stretch of the imagination is Africa going to be an economic growth center. East, central, and west Africa are dominated by fascist dictators and Boko Haram. North Africa is overrun by ISIS. The continent has virtually no infrastructure.

Yes. Give me your loot, and i will invest on your behalf. I'll let you know how it goes

lol good faggot

Africa will be an exploitable retard strength economy like Brazil at best, nothing more, and with even more limited upside due to aforementioned reasons.

Good. Migrants will flock to Africa looking to get a slice of the economic pie.

He is a New Swede.

#WeAreAllAfricans #UniteAgainstHate

I was just watching a documentary on chinamen in Africa, and the Africans were complaining that the Chinese didn't trust them to do any of the work.

Is that who I think it is?

At this point it would be better. It would force all those wretches to get a job to earn their handouts. Yeah its a jew game, and yeah it makes the world shit, but you might as well be fed.

that map is deceptive; L.A. gets all its water from NorCal. LA would be dead in a week were it not for that water being piped down.

niggers don't and won't work. hence africa will NEVER be worth investing in.

I almost feel sorry for Somali's . They have to be one of the ugliest creatures to walk the earth along with the dodo and it's less intelligent cousin the abo.

Only because chinks are going to rob them of their resources to build them infrastructure they can't afford. Once they go bankrupt China will limit infrastructure to chink use only, and then chinks that actually find Africa attractive will move in and claim the continent as theirs.

It's also happening to South America, but down there will more likely see chinks willing to move in, rather than the cesspit of Africa.

Def. do not invest in nigs that will go bankrupt over this. If you must, find ways to 'invest' in chinks there.

>African cleptocracies
yeah, apparently the chinesers have no problem buying up mineral rights from the woggos in power, who then buy boats and shit and fuck off to easy living.

White genocide. Bringing in immigrants who vote liberal increases their voter base. It makes sense.

fuck off Abdullah, he's staying put. Africa is white clay.

Those who predict Africas glorious future are:
1) Left wing liberals who all praise the black man. Now when he's free of the white man's shackels he will soar like the eagle.

2) Chinese investors who think they can ride the black man like a slave. (And it's going pretty good so far.)

nr 1 refuse to study South Africa or Zimbabwe so will forever be idiots.
nr 2 will depend on how China develops. Africa is a way to escape a Chinese collaps, but chain effects probably drags all Chinese investments in Africa along if that happens.

If Chinese starts to dominate Africa (10-20 years from now), EU/USA will incite some "war of freedom for democracy" and trigger nogs to start civil war.
This will be done to prevent foreign markets that's not ruled by kikes from gaining too much power.

To answer your question: Maybe

How the fuck am I or anyone else in this dumb ass shithole supposed to know.

China's already got them in debt with big infrastructure programs. They can't pay off the debt and they don't have the money to maintain them.

This whole "niggers never work" thing is only true in the US and certain areas of Africa. Most of Africa has some of the die hard workers in the world. Many of them literally work as if their lives depended on it. The biggest factor is the cultural values in that the majority of them refuse to adopt modern medicine practices, technology, and systems. Africans themselves aren't hardworking, they are just not enthusiastic about new ideas

this is true, everything thats flows into your country seems to get dumbed down in the modern era, spare afew exceptions

>A lot of Africans work really hard.
Problem is that no chain is stronger than its weakest link.

Have 19 good people and 1 rotten apple. They all keep an eye on bad guy and live happily ever after.

Have 15 good people 5 rotten apples. The bad ones gang up on lonely good ones and constantly steal from the others.
The result is chaos: you can't trust anyone, corruption is rampant, and society can't evolve in such an environment.

It's simple:
They like diversity and gun control because
1. With tons of minorities with divergent goals and opinions it's hard for enough people to get rallied behind anti semitism
2. The minorities are instead most likely to rally against white people; the Jews might be ignored because of their six gorillion.
3. Gun control makes it so white people, once they are minorities, are less able to defend themselves when outnumbered.
This is all purely out of self-defense. Get the white guys out of the picture and keep the demographics of each country too fractured to start another shoah.

it is!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Niggers are literally disposable.

Believe it or not, but this is the spokesperson for the muslim youth in Sweden - Rashid Musa

kek. I saved this picture from some shitpost a leaf made a long time ago.

Why do Somalis have that distinctive lightbulb-shaped head anyway?

Chinks may have the social facilities of insects, but they have high IQs, and that is why, in spite of it all, China has managed to grow economically.

Niggers, on the other hand, are apes that can talk (barely). Their population numbers might and probably will explode, but they will never be economically successful.

>Africa is projected to be the next big growth center of the world.
yeah, no it won't. niggers are literal subhumans

Arabblood

Yes buy cheap properties now, be rich in 20 years

Random. But I'll be visiting Germany at the end of the summer. If I get into any political discussions could I get in trouble for saying shit like hitler did nothing wrong and the like? How much of that should I keep to myself?

invest in niggers lmao

All of it, you'll go to prison.

They'll become somewhat industrialized but a huge percentage of Africa won't be able to sustain certain industries or even implement some because of the landscape. Nothing major major.

Kek, saved

>invest in Afica

>Is it time to invest in Africa now before it explodes with economic growth like China did over the last 20 years?

What bases do you put that prediction on ? Unlike china with it's largely homogenous population and collectivist mentality, africa is deeply sectarian place. Even within the individual countries there is enormous disparity in culture and customs.

Thus to expect the sub-saharan africa to develop at rate or scale as china is preposterous.

Not to mention any investment in the continent is under a threat of nationalization at any point.

Finally, we are side stepping the fact most of the african growth is financed in both medical and food aid from abroad. It's not internally sustainable growth.

further more : NIGGERS

Maybe invest in companies making Ebola and or vaccine

>his whole "niggers never work" thing is only true in the US and certain areas of Africa
trust me it's the same in europe, being italian it's easy to see the genetic link between terroni and africans

there's no point, we're going more down before anything else. We are one step away from Absolute junk status for investment ratings since friday.

Please just nuke us and then Make Africa Great AGAIN

China at least has a central government that rules over it's citizens with an iron fucking fist and will jail and sacrifice you and your organs if they have to. Not to mention, whatever resources the nation is sitting on, a large multinational company can throw their weight around here and there, but they will get smacked if they don't cut some $ to the government.

Africa is ruled by dictators who have the most guns and whose underlings have the same ambition and will betray each other at the drop of a hat. This is further fucked by the fact that most of them are sitting on rare resources that large multinational companies will pay pennies for, and will pump some cash and influence to make sure it stays that way.

>implying a real italian will shit on his people on a nationalist board

gas yourself kike.