Why is Japanese society so polite and orderly...

Why is Japanese society so polite and orderly? Whenever I see videos of their culture I often get envious because they just seem so organized and courteous to others. I heard they always wait in lines, even to go to the bathroom or throw out garbage. What is it? Why can't we be more like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yco1deXOzN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guessing it has something to do with being a homogeneous society. Who knew?

they have a long tradition of it i guess
plus no dindus

because they have souls unlike chinese people

Ever watched on TV how orderly and cooperative worker ants are to one another in an ant colony? East Asian cultures were dying hundreds of years ago, in the case of China thousands of years. They are robots.

>Why can't we be more like that?
Before you ask for something you might regret receiving, maybe you should look up the video of the Asian woman run over by a vehicle and then passed by dozens of Asians who saw her, heard her screaming and begging for assistance, and couldn't care less.

>Chinese
>Japanese
Choose one

China isn't Japan.

/thread

americans are polite as hell to each other too if you get away from the big city
but theres more of an individualist tinge to it for sure

not only that happened in china and not japan, but there is also a logical explanation of why chinese people may not help others if they have an accident (not like it is something usual anyways)

no we WUZ kangz

This small town America is orderly and polite, as long as you don't act like an ass.

Ancient chinese culture is conserved well in Japan

They sue the shit out of each other more than Americans do

Simple; They're not white

Intelligence is not a virtue in itself, user. Getting a little leery of folks lionizing the shit out of intelligence on this board.

They have no brown people and they take no shit from anyone. If you fuck around they fuck you up.

"oh shit this kid stole a fucking candybar, what should we do?"

"we should fucking hang him, then nobody will steal anymore candybars"

They didn't listen to Abraham.
/thread

Because they have a lot of atrocities to make up for. Nanking, Unit 731, Bataan, murder of POWs, murder of civilians.

They are overreacting and trying to scrub their past. see everyone here thinks they are better than the Chinese. Its working. Nobody knows their history. Nobody remembers. Give me a china man any day.

Fuck these japs.

Because it is a developed and wealthy homogeneous society, the only of its kind except for maybe South Korea.

>always wait in lines, even to go to the bathroom
Wait, is that unusual? Bathroom line-ups are expected in public.
But yeah, probably because they are taught to lend a hand while young, and punishment is greater for things like littering. I heard many schools in Japan require the students to help with making lunch, cleaning bathrooms, etc. Kind of wish it was like that in the states.

Japanese people are like this because they originally come from deep under the sea. Its very dark down there so manners are important. That's why they don't have chest hair it interferes with their gills, and why fish in sushi is served raw. Frighten a Japanese he'll always go for the safety of water, try it.

>everyone thinking they are better then china
>thinking
>think
>ing

105 average IQ

The samurai used to kill impolite commoners and anyone who disturb peace. A country is like a body, you are healthy when your immune system works well aka killing foreign stuff. Pathological altruism is a mental disease and it it prevalent in western country.

I've always wondered that too. Japanese culture puts to shame western whites.

>Pathological altruism is a mental disease
haha thanks leaf

Wtf iq has to do with that?
The truth is you don't have an explanation. Why did they develop such culture, but not chinks or even Koreans, although they're pretty close?

at last i truly see

it's because there's literally a part of japanese government called Cool Japan that tries to influence everybody into thinking japan is cool, they probably even own Sup Forums. why do you think there is so much japanese content on this mostly english speaking board?

Poland adn most estern euro are homogene and still shithole

youtube.com/watch?v=Yco1deXOzN8

They even paint some of their manhole covers

brainlet

I'm sure it helps their country is relatively tiny as fuck so they can afford to make their country much prettier than most of the world.

Wow, you're worse than Soviets. No wonder muzzies sperg out so much and hate America. Invade a foreign country, ruin it, drive like douchebags and wonder why you get ambushed and killed.

Culturally homogeneous and zero immigration from third world countries. Who knew?

Go to any middle or upper class white neighborhood in America. Doesn't matter what state. Doesn't matter whether everyone has an AR-15. Now imagine all of America being like that. That's what America would be like without dindus, spics, Mudslimes, and (((them)))

>Why is Japanese society so polite and orderly?

Because Japanese are honorary Aryans.

Simple as that.

I'm not even a weaboo faggot, I just like the Japs.

They're respectful, honorable people who I welcome in my community.

Unlike those filthy sub human mexicans.

you'll never be Japanese, you'll never be Brisih, you'll never be Austrlian, but at least you aren't a fucking leaf

Believe it or not it's the education system. The first few years of a Japanese kids life is them learning manners, and how to behave in society, with a minor on science, and math. Once they are in their tweens they start the complicated shit.

cont. I guess you could say that the american education system is operated to maintain ignorance in the public so that they can be culled like sheep.

They aren't developed and wealthy.

I read once that the whole honour thing and the fear of being seen as failing means that it's partly an illusion they are like that. Apparently a lot of suspicious deaths are ruled as suicides if the case isn't absolutely clear and a conviction guaranteed. Therefore low murder rate and extremely high success rate in solving cases.

Dunno much about em, but my guess is that they're more collective oriented as a culture, thus more uniform in behavior. Both Collectivism and the American brand of Individualism have their pros and cons and although my city is an aids ridden tranny lovin, filthy shithole, I'll take individualism any day.

>japanese have souls

Nigga what? They used to be arguably the most souless untill the US came and bombed the manhood out of the country. Look at feudal japan and how those people operated. Look at imperial japan, those were some scary fuckers.

Rape of Nanking anyone?

Regardless i love my animu souls or no souls.

You could be a leaf and native

SOCIAL PRESSURE
In nipland you're pressured into being polite in order to fit in, otherwise you're rejected by your peers. Being different is not good, you have to follow the rules and not bother others.

Other countries either don't do that or do the opposite. America in particular has a very strong culture of "BE UNIQUE" and entitlement, like the whole "hurt feelings" thing, or the idea that you can sue people over everything.

holy fuck how dumb are amerilards
>be australian
>be either a descendant of bong criminals or abbos or both

>be british
>live under sharia and have cops not protect your daughters from rapists because the cops "dont wan't to be racist"

shit id even take 56% white america over england and australia